Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
First | Previous | Page 3 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47
Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#101 Posted: 19:18:09 30/05/2014
"We have one non-military plane over head, but is most likely going to do what she can to not let them out of sight," Gledor flew up quickly to Icestorm, leaving Cale to help with repairs on his ship, "Our ship is in no flying conditions, especially if they leave the atmosphere.

OOC: sorry, I'm dealing with end of the year senior stuff
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#102 Posted: 21:49:13 30/05/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: It's ok.

"Now we need to go to Sozon military base to gather troops and resources to track down our fugitives." Icestorm said. "It has a top secret Kaiju tracking device that was under development during the war." Icestorm said.
---
SC
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#103 Posted: 00:47:55 31/05/2014
"Hmmm, Kaiju tracking device?" Tiberius asked. "Will my presence interfere with its reliability? Me being a Kaiju."
#104 Posted: 01:30:38 31/05/2014 | Topic Creator
"No it only tracks the Kaiju whos DNA has been added to the database." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#105 Posted: 02:29:46 12/07/2015
OOC: OMG, we need to continue this ^_^ its my fault ir died, but I think I shale assist in its revival.

Cale placed the broken, fried, and junked parts aside, placing newer version in place, arch-welding them into place with his electrical abilities. Gledor, next to Icestorm now, touched the ear piece communicator to activate its broadcast, "Captain, we are heading out in search of a tracking device, I'll relay coordinates upon arrival for pick up," he then turned to Icestorm, "How fast can we get there?"
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#106 Posted: 03:29:32 12/07/2015
((Great StarClan, I missed it. No point joining now.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#107 Posted: 10:26:32 12/07/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: you can still join.

"It is a few miles away. Only a few hangers are visible but most is underground." Icestorm said. He turned to Crystal. "Crystal you're coming too. I don't want to loose you."

Crystal noded.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:34:50 12/07/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#108 Posted: 20:38:38 12/07/2015
((Aurorus is coming later. Hopefully sooner than later. Anyway, is it possible for a dragon to have Element X?))

Name: Feajed
Species: Kaiju
Element: Acid
Appearance: Feajed is a deep purple dragon with a bright green belly. He has an extremely long and strong tail. He has practically useless orange horns that are rather soft.
Personality: Feajed tries to make Shade and Galileo proud, but he has a lot of trouble doing anything right. He is constantly trying to demonstrate that he's a strong fighter, but that's his only strong point.
Weapons: His constricting tail and his acid breath.
Vehicle: He tried to use one once. He was lucky to survive.
Special Power: Feajed has a rather unusual resistance to Element X, but enough of it can still make him unable to use his acid.
Strengths: His tail is extremely strong, and he is an amazing aim with his acid.
Weaknesses: Feajed seems to have more than his share of bad luck. If he uses his acid, then he always manages to destroy something not supposed to be destroyed. If he swings his tail randomly, he always manages to break something that may or may not be valuable. Most of his missions end in total failures.
Love: Nope.
Story: Feajed was part of Galileo's army for most of his life. Despite all of his trouble, he was still enlisted because of his powerful fighting skills and his resistance to Element X. He was normally sent on ground missions or missions near Element X. Now, he is searching for a way to rescue Galileo.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#109 Posted: 01:07:04 13/07/2015
Name: Aurorus
Alliance: Good
Species: Blue Dragon
Element: Lightning
Appearance: Aurorus is a blue dragon. Her scales are reflective and a deep shade of blue. She has gray horns and a nose-horn. Her tail is whiplike and she often has her tail-blade on it.
Personality: Aurorus tries to be strict and serious, but she has a playful streak and would rather riddle than fight. When she does choose to fight, she taunts her enemies in the hope of making them act foolishly.
Vehicle: A spaceship called "Thunderbolt". Its bottom is painted blue to camoflauge from those looking from below, and the top is painted a rather crude image of a forest to disguise from those looking from above. It is extremely fast, but it doesn't have strong laser cannons. The cannons can only penetrate a few inches of most metals for each attack.
Weapons: A tail-blade and her lighting magic (if this was like the last one where magic was considered a weapon)
Special Power: She can use her tail-blade to break down electric vehicles by charging electricity through it.
Strengths: Aurorus is extremely fast, both attacking and defending. She can also climb walls and even ceilings with her claws.
Weaknesses: She has weaker scales, so if she can't dodge she's at a disadvantage. She isn't easily camoflauged because her scales are blue and highly reflective.
Love: Love is for those who can't support themselves! (In her opinion, anyway.)
Story: Aurorus came from the desert, where her tribe would hunt prey—practically anything that moved—by swooping down from the sky, where their blue scales would hide them. She adapted to "civilized" life quickly, and she was a fast learner. She gained her own ship and used it to fight anything invading her home.
---
#110 Posted: 03:12:38 13/07/2015
Gledor looked down to his mode of stellar transport, it wasn't beaten badly, just stalled, "Good reason to stretch my wings then," he gave a slight grin as he leaned back up and glanced at the couple.
---
#111 Posted: 10:52:28 13/07/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: approved! As for your question no. Element X is a kind of rock.

"Follow me." Icestorm said as he took off towards Sozens Air Force Base.

Meanwhile Galileo and Shade made it to space where a rather large space cruser was waiting. they soon landed in a hanger.
---
SC
#112 Posted: 14:33:56 13/07/2015
"Hey, Gallileo!" Feajed greeted. "Glad to see you're back! Any plans?"

Aurorus's ship, the Thunderbolt, was close behind Icestorm's Protector. "Hope it's not to late to join the party!" she messaged.
---
#113 Posted: 18:01:57 13/07/2015
Gledor flew up next to Icestorm along the way, "Odds are this break out is part of a bigger plan. You know him better than anyone, what do you think is going on?" He asked touching the communicator piece to test its charge. It gave a triple beep, this signified three out of four possible beeps the indicate the charge level.

Cale, back at the ship, had stepped aside to allow the few other crew members to finish up the major repairs. The ship is currently operable, but not space worthy yet. This was enough to move within the atmosphere, which meant following the group to the device they required to keep tabs on the escapee.
---
#114 Posted: 21:31:37 13/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"It's good to be back Feajed. Tell me have you been keeping my ship in working order and keeping an eye on my brother Icestorm?" Galileo said.

"I don't know butnwe must be on constant alert for Galileo can be anywhere." Icestorm's ship soon neared SAFB (Sozen's Air Force Base). He landed on a landing pad and got out along with Crystal.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:34:51 13/07/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#115 Posted: 23:07:19 13/07/2015
"I assigned the ship part to someone else. You know me. As for keeping an eye on Icestorm, I haven't been able to detect him in his town for a bit. Think he's off somewhere?" Feajed reported.
---
#116 Posted: 00:27:55 14/07/2015
Gledor landed just out in from of the ship as Icestorm and Crystal started for their destination, "How many times has this tracking device been tested?" He asked, keeping up with the two as they continued toward SAFB.
---
#117 Posted: 01:29:01 14/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Including just powering up; once. To test its ability to track Galileo." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#118 Posted: 01:33:47 14/07/2015
Aurorus landed the Thunderbolt on another landing pad. She jumped out, landing next to Icestorm. "Let's hope the charge doesn't run out because nobody's using it," she added.
---
#119 Posted: 01:45:28 14/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh that is impossible for it is run on nuclear power. It isn't a hand held thing it is a kind of super computer tracker. It had to be big due to Galileo's ability to travel great distances." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#120 Posted: 02:02:03 14/07/2015
"Aye aye, Captain," Aurorus responded, "but a hand-held one might be useful."
---
#121 Posted: 02:12:30 14/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"We are currently trying to develop a hand held one. But for now we use the one we got." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#122 Posted: 03:03:37 14/07/2015
Gledor flicked his tail, usually a sign of an idea for him, "Why not a device that connects to it wirelessly that can feed us its data rather than having to relay it verbally?"
---
#123 Posted: 03:14:47 14/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"That may work." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#124 Posted: 10:56:45 16/07/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Bump!
---
SC
#125 Posted: 02:57:58 17/07/2015
OOC: Am I still like the co-GM(I think you wanted me to be back when the other one was still up)? If so I could go into detail about their locations.
---
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#126 Posted: 05:41:18 17/07/2015
OCC: Are you still accepting People? If you are, Can I be a Superhero-like mech, like Ultraman?
---
Turtle Power.
#127 Posted: 10:08:00 17/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: SpyroD
OOC: Am I still like the co-GM(I think you wanted me to be back when the other one was still up)? If so I could go into detail about their locations.

Ooc: Yes you are. And yes.

Quote: HerrMythology
OCC: Are you still accepting People? If you are, Can I be a Superhero-like mech, like Ultraman?

Ooc: You can be a mech but humans can't have super powers.. Yes I am still accepting people.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:11:24 17/07/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#128 Posted: 11:54:10 17/07/2015
The landing pad had a stretched walk way that lead to the side of a tall hill, and a cave entrance sat at the end of it. This particular area was shrouded by greenery, making the landing pad itself the only visible structure, but one would have to look carefully to spot it if you didn't know where it was already. The artificial opening was dark inside, but a heavy looking vault style door was visible in the dim light. A rather clean external control grid was mounted on the wall to its left just inside the opening, and the walk way turned into a smooth metallic design.

Gledor gazed around at the visible locale, "I'm gonna guess this place isn't new."
---
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#129 Posted: 12:38:36 17/07/2015
OOC: You think it's still too late for me to come back?
#130 Posted: 15:02:56 17/07/2015
OOC: No, come on I as you wish. Do you remember what was going on?
---
#131 Posted: 17:17:40 17/07/2015
Name: Mega-hero Kae (Or Kae, K, Mega, or Hero for short)
Alliance: Good
Species: Hu-Mega (Pronounced "Hue-Mega". Powerful, colossal, humanoid androids from space.)
Element: Mega-light (Kind of like a stable type of plasma, like lightning but in a beam/ball shape in a greater form or in a lesser form as bright, semi-hot light.)
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Quirky and curious, Mega-hero Kae has never been one to shy away from adventure. He is heroic and has a strong sense of justice. His happy-go-lucky and bold personality has brought him into many great journeys.
Weapons: 1. God's Bane- His legendary lance, forged from the greatest of metals on Mega-World: One. It can channel his Mega-light, projecting it in energy blasts or blinding flashes of light.
2. Kae Ray- Mega-Hero Kae can charge up Mega-light in his hands and fire it in a beam.
Vehicle: A hoverboard called, "Sleipnir." It allows him to travel at high speeds and allows him to leave and enter the planet's atmosphere. He cannot fly without it unless in outer-space.
Special ability: Hero-Arena!- Mega-Hero Kae can create a massive force-field to prevent enemies from escaping. It takes him time to charge it up, however.
Strengths: Excellent hand-to-hand combatant. Extremely durable, fast, and acrobatic.
Weaknesses: Mega-Hero Kae is almost simple-minded and is incapable of extensive planning and strategy. He cannot command armies or create traps. He also cannot fly in atmosphere without his hover-board. Also, while he is able to understand most languages, he can mostly only speak his native language, meaning he has to use gestures to speak with people, save for the occasional "Yeah" and "Cool."
Love: Few men have grabbed Mega-Hero Kae's interest. He once had a thing for a Hu-Mega named Colossus, but that ship has sailed.
Story: Mega-Hero Kae is from the Hu-Mega home world, Mega-World: One. He was one of the oldest and strongest of his people, single-handedly defeating the evil Dai-Kaiju lord War-Saur, the Bringer of Violence. After many thousands of years exploring the universe, he came across Earth and set upon defending it from the evil Dai-Kaiju from space.
Other: This character is obviously my fun little spin/parody on Ultraman.
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:53:44 17/07/2015 by HerrMythology
#132 Posted: 21:18:02 17/07/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Your weapon cannot be indisrutible. But other than that you're accepted.

Icestorm lead the way. "This complex has been here before the first kaiju war and was used as a military bunker for many years before the war."
---
SC
#133 Posted: 06:48:39 18/07/2015
Gledor looked over the control panel, "A simple design, complex mechanisms. The wiring must run through the wall itself to the systems on the other side," he placed a paw upon the stand, "If I had my hacking equipment this place would be toast," he gave a slight grin, "But id rather not in this situation," he stepped aside.
---
#134 Posted: 10:09:49 18/07/2015
Mega-Hero Kae's time in Sozen Air Force Base has been nothing but disappointment. As Captain of the Space station Ikarus, it was refreshing to be on the ground, but it isn't as fun as he thought it would be. Of course, being brought on for a charge against another branch of the military isn't exactly a good thing. "You shot at my men! How do you think this can settle!?" Kae sighs. His translator keeps looking between The Base Commander and Kae nervously. Being in the same, small, room with these two powerhouses isn't on his bucket list. "IEK TAHI HEIK SANO KSAL JAHT! UKO IENTA EPT KAKT JA, EHS VEH TAEL!" The translator swallows hard, "He says, 'You should have informed me before your tests. How was I supposed to know that you were testing an air-to-space jet fighter, There are not many of those.'" The Commander growls, "Well, you would think that you could guess that a ship coming from the atmosphere isn't an invading vessel. Plus, it's top secret." Kae shrugs, "Iek oena thal zadn. Itk platva char aks iento. Oin kara anta bas." The translator clears his throat, "He says, 'You still should have sent a messenger. I am to stop all illegal space activity. Not just invasions.'"
---
Turtle Power.
#135 Posted: 11:45:44 18/07/2015
"You're just driving me crazy with that knowledge," Aurorus growled. "Think you could talk like someone who can't hack a computer for once?" She realized how angry her voice sounded and quieted down. "Sorry about that."

((Just as a warning, I'll be gone for three weeks starting tomorrow. I may or may not have to leave.))
---
#136 Posted: 14:37:38 18/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Don't worry I know all the pass codes to everything here." Icestorm then came up to some metal doors and hit some numbers and it opened. He then saw the base comander and a unknown alien. "Who allowed this creature in this base?"
---
SC
#137 Posted: 16:06:10 18/07/2015
"The commander?" Aurorus suggested, seeing as he was with the alien.
---
#138 Posted: 19:41:20 18/07/2015
Kae looked back to Icestorm and sighs. He stands out of his chair, "Ika monta ven tal. Thra seil jaht Ikarus Space Guard, ast sketion whajet." The translator's eyes widen, "He says, 'Of course you wouldn't remember me. I'm captain of the Ikarus Space Guard, we have fought together.'" Kae crosses his arms, "Ivik tahl jed nahl tos ve, Welr nairt wewe tant kal; ief sa reot in kal." The translator rolls his eyes, "He says, 'I know it's strange to see an immigrant in such a high position, but time is like the stream; ever shifting and flowing." The translator groans, "That last one basically means, 'The times, they are a changin', in his language.'"
---
Turtle Power.
#139 Posted: 20:03:09 18/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well where were you when Galileo escaped?" Icestorm said. "You are lucky I'm still allowing you to stay here on earth."
---
SC
#140 Posted: 00:03:59 19/07/2015
Kae frowns, "IKE VEATAR SHE NAR GALILEO?! KO TERA GEN SALGO! UGTO NAR JEKAI? EHTO EKVAR PRISON X! INT VACT, YUNOT BALG! It kas vet nar, it tem vai. Ato vauhn jekab bohji lebmn ynu astre vake ignis tel... Evit ko." The translator starts shaking nervously, "I'd rather not say that..." Kae glares at him, "Shako!" The translator sighs, "He says, 'How was I supposed to know Galileo got free? He wasn't in my jurisdiction! You know who's responsibility it was? The warden of Prison X. With power, comes responsibility. You chose the warden, you take responsibility. And to threaten me like you are some kind of imperialist pig... Have shame.'" The translator gulped. Kae shakes his head, "To assume... I am lesser than you, because from different Terra. Because not species, the same... Vito kaer."
---
Turtle Power.
#141 Posted: 00:25:39 19/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"As I said before when we meet you are a guest here on my planet and I asked you to protect it." Icestorm said. "We were unprepared for the arrival of that ship and mystery kaiju. Now you both need to come with me." He then lead the group to a very large screen with several buttons around and below it.
---
SC
#142 Posted: 00:31:51 19/07/2015
"Grr-rr-rr-rr…" Aurorus growled nervously. She didn't like the way this was setting up.
---
#143 Posted: 07:04:29 19/07/2015
"Captain, we may need you enthusiastic charm to high tail it down here or we might have a second world war to fluster out," Gledor commed before following the group inside, "I don't mean to intrude, but is that a Mega? Thought these guys didn't exist anymore. And he still speaks his native ancient language too," he looked around a a few of the faculty giving him and the alien strange looks, "What, I'm not just an engineer, pilot, tech head, round about soldier, mercenary style worker. I know some history of the galaxy."
---
#144 Posted: 12:26:30 19/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yes he is. He came here before the Kaiju Wars and I've made him protector of the Earth.......the whole Earth." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#145 Posted: 18:57:22 19/07/2015
Mega-hero Kae smiles and bows, "Ivana tael Geldor. Ish shon veka to nart. Questa engol baug sa, eist veah terra. Ek gi Evano ta terra." The translator breathes a sigh of relief, "He says, 'Hello Geldor. The arms of Heikar. There are a few of us left, but on different planets. though I am the only elder on this planet.' Just so you know, Heikar is the divinity of containment, law, cages, etc. 'Arms of Heikar' is a kenning can either mean an officer or a person who is skilled in taking down enemies, literally."
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:36:28 19/07/2015 by HerrMythology
#146 Posted: 23:02:44 19/07/2015
Gledor nodded, "Meeting a Hu-Mega is not common it seems," he kept close to Icestorm as they entered the room holding the monitor, "So this is the machine then?" He looked it over, "Looks a little old, how long have you been working on this thing exactly?"
---
#147 Posted: 23:21:15 19/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Many years. But it seems we need power and the control room for the reactor is on the other side of the base. Cale, Gledor, and Crystal you come with me. General Jones you stay here and watch Mega-hero." Icestorm then began to walk in another direction.
---
SC
#148 Posted: 01:07:48 20/07/2015
Mega-Hero Kae looks to Jones and nods.
---
Turtle Power.
#149 Posted: 05:50:21 20/07/2015
OOC:Cale isn't here yet ^_^ he stayed back to repair his ship. They will be on their way soon(him and the few other crew members.

Gledor looked over the Hu-Mega once more before he was out of sight. "what? What's wrong?"
---
#150 Posted: 10:58:48 20/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"I need you to help me reactivate the reactor." Icestorm said.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 3 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me