darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Will There be 3DS Exclusive Villains
Page 1 of 1
Will There be 3DS Exclusive Villains
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#1 Posted: 00:01:55 27/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Wait with the Kaos Trap... you trap kaos

I think he might FINALLY be in the 3DS GAMES !!!!!
And the 3ds Villains will be the same because if u get a 3ds trap and put it it the console portal it would be different.... and we sort of want the same, but it might be nice have 3DS exclusive villains... I dont know..... Maybe it will finally have the same plot.... THIS IS ALL TOO CONFUSING !!!!

Ive posted this on 3 pages but this might be something interesting to talk about
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:17:18 27/04/2014 by Iganagor
LloydDXZX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1637
#2 Posted: 17:30:15 28/04/2014
Quote: Iganagor
Wait with the Kaos Trap... you trap kaos

I think he might FINALLY be in the 3DS GAMES !!!!!
And the 3ds Villains will be the same because if u get a 3ds trap and put it it the console portal it would be different.... and we sort of want the same, but it might be nice have 3DS exclusive villains... I dont know..... Maybe it will finally have the same plot.... THIS IS ALL TOO CONFUSING !!!!

Ive posted this on 3 pages but this might be something interesting to talk about

Never thought of this smilie Would be awesome and would be the only reason for me to get a 3DS smilie
---
Imaginators is making it revive.
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#3 Posted: 18:43:39 28/04/2014
It really doesn't warrant it's own thread when people have been responding to you the other places you've posted it.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me