darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Gamestop allowing preorders on figures
Page 1 of 1
Gamestop allowing preorders on figures
MoonlitCynder Gold Sparx Gems: 2589
#1 Posted: 18:11:30 26/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Hi there guys!

So I just popped into work and preordered Trap Team for my Xbox One and I talked to my manager in the back of the store about the game.

He told me last week all the old figures were individually scanned into our system like Disney infinity figures were and they did that because he was told that customers are supposed to be allowed to pre order figures this time around.

It's not final but I thought it was pretty exciting news.
---
37/37 + BsmilieTF+GITDsmilieRsmilieE3smilieFlockedsmilieGITDsmilieAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
48/48 + 6/6 Legendary+smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie+ smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
talon4000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#2 Posted: 18:44:34 26/04/2014
cool, do they have a list of wave one?
MoonlitCynder Gold Sparx Gems: 2589
#3 Posted: 19:01:11 26/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Not yet, all my manager said is they were allowing it. As soon as it's out I'll post it :3
---
37/37 + BsmilieTF+GITDsmilieRsmilieE3smilieFlockedsmilieGITDsmilieAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
48/48 + 6/6 Legendary+smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie+ smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#4 Posted: 19:47:22 26/04/2014
Keep in mind, the ones they will have up for pre-order will be like Wave 1, which will be ridiculously common when it releases. Pre-ordering now will mean you pay full retail, instead of getting one of the MANY deals on figures other stores offer (like the usual B1G1 40 off at TRU) when the game releases. That goes for the game itself too, I'd let things sort out and pre-order bonuses have a chance to come up (LC Hex wasn't mentioned until WELL after the announcement of the game). Maybe put in one if there is a special version at some store (I hope they don't have a special edition for multiple retailers) to make sure you get one reserved.
Tupelo Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#5 Posted: 18:17:19 30/04/2014
I wonder if this is for eb games as well? Did the manager say they were in the system or just guessing that this is going to happen? Id love if you could always know the exact date and pre order figures like disney infinity. Cause I always did that. And it might keep down on people buying up all the brand new figures as soon as they see them to sell them for double. I work at eb games, so i can check the system any time. But if they arent there yet i wont bother. But I can also confirm if this is true for canadians at a later date.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me