darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Ebayers have the best way to scam now..
Page 1 of 1
Ebayers have the best way to scam now..
Thepokeman Blue Sparx Gems: 590
#1 Posted: 07:16:00 26/04/2014 | Topic Creator
With the crystals and a random villan(after being captured) being on there a ebayer could claim a wolfgang is on a crystal when it is a different villan or no skylander at all so they are fooling adults and kids aren't getting their villan.
SWARRM Red Sparx Gems: 25
#2 Posted: 07:23:43 26/04/2014
Why would someome want to buy a trap with wolfgang on it, when they can buy the trap or trapper needed to get wolfgang in stores?
---
"Remember, the gimmick IS the game now." - smilie
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#3 Posted: 07:24:13 26/04/2014
I don't really see much of a problem, because the buyer'd be able to catch the (devilishly handsome) villain in that crystal anyways, provided it's the right type.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
melvimbe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#4 Posted: 11:37:09 26/04/2014
Sellers do have a reputation to uphold, so they can't just blatantly lie. Besides, I don't think scalpers really would want to put in that effort.
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#5 Posted: 11:40:23 26/04/2014
If they did that, the buyer would have the right to complain and the seller would have no choice but to refund them. Depending on the situation, the seller might also have to refund them the shipping costs as well, so I'll be surprised if anyone actually tries that.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me