Forum

Poll

Favourite CTR:NF Spyro skin?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The League of Legends topic!
First | Previous | Page 5 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20
The League of Legends topic!
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2917
#201 Posted: 21:16:46 27/09/2014
TOMORROW ILL BE ABLE TO GET MY BURGER KING CARD AND ILL HAVE SOME RP

ENOUGH FOR TPA SHEN

BUT I DONT HAVE SHEN

i need to know how long tpa shen will be available before i start saving up. if i cant save up in time then im not saving up. anyone know how long it'll be available?
Pixilism Emerald Sparx Gems: 4974
#202 Posted: 21:23:03 27/09/2014
i don't think tpa shen is available anymore. i believe the lcs/worlds team skins are limited time only, though i could be wrong

speaking of, i want fnatic karthus but i have no money #hardlife
#203 Posted: 21:32:18 27/09/2014
OKAY I JUST THOUGHT OF A MASTER PLAN

im gonna refund fizz because i really dont like him that much anyway and use the ip to buy shen

and then boom tpa shen whoop whoop im a genius

EDIT: pixil im pretty sure youre right on that one. but if youre wrong then ill be sad for myself. and im sorry about the karthus thing smilie

DOUBLE EDIT: nevermind i misread your post. tpa shen is still available right now.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:35:46 27/09/2014 by Ninpire
#204 Posted: 22:02:13 27/09/2014
Quote: Ninpire
OKAY I JUST THOUGHT OF A MASTER PLAN

im gonna refund fizz because i really dont like him that much anyway and use the ip to buy shen

and then boom tpa shen whoop whoop im a genius

EDIT: pixil im pretty sure youre right on that one. but if youre wrong then ill be sad for myself. and im sorry about the karthus thing XD

DOUBLE EDIT: nevermind i misread your post. tpa shen is still available right now.

if hes available and you enjoy playing him, go for it
Lyveriana Yellow Sparx Gems: 1349
#205 Posted: 22:32:44 27/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I wouldn't refund cha,pions, to be honest. If you ever buy a skin you really don't like or end up not being good with the champion, you can refund it and get the RP back. You only got three of 'emsmilie
---
"You are an artist and your heart is your masterpiece."
#206 Posted: 23:53:37 27/09/2014
Quote: Lyveriana
I wouldn't refund cha,pions, to be honest. If you ever buy a skin you really don't like or end up not being good with the champion, you can refund it and get the RP back. You only got three of 'em^^

i second this if you haven't refunded fizz already. fizz is a pretty good champion and practicing him might just pay off in the long run

though it is your choice. i wasted through all my refunds before i was level 15 ;-;

used my starter RP on annie (REALIZED LATER THAT THAT WAS STUUUUPID), got rp back
bought twisted fate with ip, didn't like him, refunded him (wasnt worth since he was cheap)
same with veigar

and now i own twisted fate again
#207 Posted: 02:32:19 28/09/2014
Oh. Well I still have 2 left. And it's not that I was bad with fizz, I just didn't like him that much. So yeah I got shen but he doesn't work if you can't get items ._.

and I also almost have my ap rune page filled up thanks to refunding fizz soo yeah
EmperorKaos Emerald Sparx Gems: 3752
#208 Posted: 07:47:28 28/09/2014
I wouldn't refund cha,pions, to be honest. If you ever buy a skin you really don't like or end up not being good with the champion, you can refund it and get the RP back. You only got three of 'emsmilie

all users with battle bunny riven should refund her them, they all suck with her maybe they to busy looking at her booty
Trix Master 100 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6369
#209 Posted: 07:51:29 28/09/2014
Quote: EmperorKaos
I wouldn't refund cha,pions, to be honest. If you ever buy a skin you really don't like or end up not being good with the champion, you can refund it and get the RP back. You only got three of 'em^^

all users with battle bunny riven should refund her them, they all suck with her maybe they to busy looking at her booty

Note: Almost all of the female characters in most games are sexualized.

If that's the case with that champion and skin. She must have a mighty fine booty.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
trix is a
icon from Empoh
#210 Posted: 08:54:41 28/09/2014
Quote: Trix Master 100

Note: Almost all of the female characters in most games are sexualized.

If that's the case with that champion and skin. She must have a mighty fine booty.

mighty indeed [User Posted Image]
#211 Posted: 15:31:05 28/09/2014
GUYS THE BING REWARDS THING WORKED AND I GOT TPA SHEN AHHHHHHHHH
#212 Posted: 09:14:44 30/09/2014
so what if people here (if there are enough) made two teams of 5 and we fight each other
that sounds fun
though this topic is split between multiple servers so idk if it'd end up happening

GUYS THE BING REWARDS THING WORKED AND I GOT TPA SHEN AHHHHHHHHH

yay
#213 Posted: 18:24:59 30/09/2014
^ I think we should do that some day. If there aren't enough people we could just replace them with bots.

But time zones tho
#214 Posted: 20:29:52 30/09/2014
i'm thinking if there are 10 people (including myself) then i can randomly choose them for teams 1 and 2, leaving bias out of team choosing for the reason that i think random might make it more fun

idk if bots would work since bots are rather easy to deal with, even intermediate bots

i might have a few friends (who are darkspyro users) who can fill empty spots if they want to join

and yeah time zones suck
#215 Posted: 20:51:20 01/10/2014 | Topic Creator
I'd love to join! One thing. I think it'd only be fair to make people play without runes nor mastries, since not everyone has thosesmilie
---
#216 Posted: 21:17:37 01/10/2014
I'd love to join! One thing. I think it'd only be fair to make people play without runes nor mastries, since not everyone has those^^

yeah I was thinking that as well, i'd be alright with taking off mine
#217 Posted: 22:36:35 01/10/2014
Quote: Pixilism
I'd love to join! One thing. I think it'd only be fair to make people play without runes nor mastries, since not everyone has thosesmilie

yeah I was thinking that as well, i'd be alright with taking off mine

I'm okay with taking off mine too. Since I only have one rune page filled up and I didn't really do much with masteries
#218 Posted: 01:45:17 06/10/2014
GUYS I WON MY FIRST RANKED GAME WITH AHRI
#219 Posted: 01:48:48 06/10/2014
GUYS I WON MY FIRST RANKED GAME WITH AHRI

gj
---
#220 Posted: 01:34:35 12/10/2014
So I went 5 wins and 5 losses in provisionals. I got put in silver III. Not bad I guess?
#221 Posted: 13:03:23 12/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Not at all! You're having more luck than I am... I'm losing everything because of people going dAFK. Whww.
---
#222 Posted: 13:08:40 12/10/2014 | Topic Creator
I knoww. The games we played coulv've gone better too c: Still.. Bleh. It was crappy
---
#223 Posted: 13:09:08 12/10/2014
Not at all! You're having more luck than I am... I'm losing everything because of people going dAFK. Whww.

.....well that must stink. But to solve that I think I heard somewhere if you play champs that can carry when they get fed you can still win the game even if you have an afk or are way behind. I mostly play mages so they can't really carry, but I think someone like kog if you have him could do it well. Good luck climbing! I'm gonna try to climb too lol
#224 Posted: 05:05:31 13/10/2014
aaa i want to try ranked but at the same time i dont because im afraid of the ***s that lurk around in ranked queue

ill eventually try, i want to see if i can make it to gold in a month (silver at the least)
#225 Posted: 08:54:22 13/10/2014 | Topic Creator
I have the problem of me not able to farm. I just can't do it... That's why I play jungle or support. Which are not the exact roles to carry with. And if every lane goes to h3ll... Jungling isn't fun at all.
---
#226 Posted: 16:42:01 13/10/2014
I have the problem of me not able to farm. I just can't do it... That's why I play jungle or support. Which are not the exact roles to carry with. And if every lane goes to h3ll... Jungling isn't fun at all.

how many fps and ping you play with ?

that may be the issue
#227 Posted: 22:07:48 13/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Ping - 10
Fps - 60 or higher.
---
#228 Posted: 01:10:03 14/10/2014
aaa i want to try ranked but at the same time i dont because im afraid of the ***s that lurk around in ranked queue

ill eventually try, i want to see if i can make it to gold in a month (silver at the least)

its pretty fun. but there are more people who rage in ranked than in normals ive seen. i did something stupid the other day and laned as teemo against riven in ranked and they got sooo pissed but that was kind of my fault anyway. if they're not yelling at you though theres sometimes that one guy who won't shut up and is constantly attacking one bad player.... just ignore them tho

i think vi can carry im not sure but i think she can
AngelicBeast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4546
#229 Posted: 06:33:07 17/10/2014

- - -
---
Allow Darkness to ease your mind; fear it not for it is kind
#230 Posted: 10:10:14 17/10/2014
mid-soraka is some of the funnest stuff ive had in a long time. laning phase it feels like you can out-trade with just about lane matchup, and if you pull it off and get some kills and build correctly (i have trouble with figuring out what to build), then you are a mobile ambulance who does damage. heals for years and an amazing jungle choke-off with your silence zone. the only real complaint i have is that if you over-extend and you get ganked, you are 100% **** out of luck, because you have no escaping potential

Quote: AngelicBeast

- - -

this is a cool animation and i recommend watching this if u havent already
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:11:09 17/10/2014 by Pixilism
#231 Posted: 21:29:56 17/10/2014 | Topic Creator
I did, it's awesome :3

I'm in silver V now! Yay!
---
#232 Posted: 22:32:25 17/10/2014
i am officially the worst zed ever
#233 Posted: 02:47:23 18/10/2014

i faced a zed earlier today as lux and there is literally no possible way you were as bad as that guy

also he takes practice, just keep playing him
#234 Posted: 02:52:17 18/10/2014

i faced a zed earlier today as lux and there is literally no possible way you were as bad as that guy

lol. Yeah I know I wasn't gonna drop him. I was kinda shoved in the bot lane because of an asshole yasuo that wouldn't give up mid. So I'm actually not sure how well I would've done if I were mid. But I wanna use him in ranked eventually so yeah

Btw lyveriana congrats on getting into silver V smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:57:41 18/10/2014 by Ninpire
#235 Posted: 03:00:16 18/10/2014

lol. Yeah I know I wasn't gonna drop him. I was kinda shoved in the bot lane because of an asshole yasuo that wouldn't give up mid. So I'm actually not sure how well I would've done if I were mid. But I wanna use him in ranked eventually so yeah

i don't play zed personally (might pick him up later, or next if i feel like saving up for him), but from what i've seen in vidyas, if the enemy mid gets within range where you can w+e, then follow up with your q on them. its good poke as the e slows to make your q easier to hit. and ALWAYS open up with your ult when you are after a kill, because of the damage amplification mechanic that your ult runs. you won't be killing anyone if you combo then use your ult.
build wise, i dont know what to build but i see a lot of zeds go brutalizer, botrk, and mobility boots. obviously situational tho, depending on matchups
#236 Posted: 18:11:08 19/10/2014
Quote: shorty
amumu jungle is the best
and also kayle is getting new splash art and idk if i like it or not

Not just kayle either. I think they're eventually going to give all of the champs with pretty old splashes new ones. There's a lot of new splashes coming in the next patch. Some of them look awesome, like shens. But some are pretty eh like ezreals
#237 Posted: 19:28:13 19/10/2014
still no kitkat katarina smilie
#238 Posted: 19:49:28 19/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Three words

CHINESE
TARIC
SPLASHART

Seriously.. O.o
---
#239 Posted: 02:21:28 20/10/2014
amumu jungle is the best

Not just kayle either. I think they're eventually going to give all of the champs with pretty old splashes new ones. There's a lot of new splashes coming in the next patch. Some of them look awesome, like shens. But some are pretty eh like ezreals

the only 2 i have a real problem with are kayles and wukongs. wukongs face bothers me a lot for some reason and kayles icon is absolutely awful.
#240 Posted: 20:38:00 20/10/2014
amumu jungle is the best

the only 2 i have a real problem with are kayles and wukongs. wukongs face bothers me a lot for some reason and kayles icon is absolutely awful.

huh. i didnt think those two looked that bad. the ones that bother me are ezreal's icon because it makes him look like a male soraka, ahri's icon because im too used to ahri's old one, talon cause he looks even more like hes from assassin's creed, and tristana because ew.

also i got grounded so it looks like i won't be getting to gold unless i can do it in the time i get from the start of november to the end of the season. which is unlikely. granted it was unlikely id get to gold anyway so you know...
#241 Posted: 18:51:23 22/10/2014 | Topic Creator
I am so pissed right now. I want to get to Gold SO BAD. SO FREAKING BAD. But people in my queues just keep freaking ruining it for me! I can't play anything normally... And soon I'll even lose my Silver V status. Come on!
---
#242 Posted: 19:49:38 22/10/2014
Lindsay <3
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:51:00 22/10/2014 by EmperorKaos
#243 Posted: 12:50:28 23/10/2014
I am so pissed right now. I want to get to Gold SO BAD. SO FREAKING BAD. But people in my queues just keep freaking ruining it for me! I can't play anything normally... And soon I'll even lose my Silver V status. Come on!

Are they just straight up trolling or are they just not good
#244 Posted: 14:15:18 23/10/2014 | Topic Creator
^Both. Which is why I'm wanting to main jungle Everytime someone picks jungle it goes horribly wrong.. <.< If I go support my adc ends up not following me nor farming. If I'm anywhere else I lose lane because I can't farm. Which is the reason for picking those roles as my two main roles.
---
#245 Posted: 18:51:14 23/10/2014
^Both. Which is why I'm wanting to main jungle Everytime someone picks jungle it goes horribly wrong.. <.< If I go support my adc ends up not following me nor farming. If I'm anywhere else I lose lane because I can't farm. Which is the reason for picking those roles as my two main roles.

why dont you ask your boyfriend to boost you, it works on the girls at my school
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:51:46 23/10/2014 by EmperorKaos
#246 Posted: 19:09:12 23/10/2014 | Topic Creator
OH wow.. NO. that's lame. Second: I don't have one.
---
#247 Posted: 18:54:00 26/10/2014

why dont you ask your boyfriend to boost you, it works on the girls at my school

what does that even mean
#248 Posted: 19:51:51 26/10/2014

what does that even mean

is when a guy duo with her or play on her account to insure victory
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:14:34 26/10/2014 by EmperorKaos
#249 Posted: 22:14:08 27/10/2014

what does that even mean

is when a guy duo with her or play on her account to insure victory

uh...

okay
First | Previous | Page 5 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me