Forum

Poll

Favourite CTR:NF Spyro skin?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The League of Legends topic!
First | Previous | Page 4 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20
The League of Legends topic!
Lyveriana Yellow Sparx Gems: 1349
#151 Posted: 09:44:55 01/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Nah. It's EUW. Le toaster of doom. smilie

Also, it wasn't the loading. it was just sometimes the random lagg spikes you get in ARAM, but then on rift, constantly. and yes, I have a pc made of wod.

By the way, EmperorKaos, did you delete me? O.o
---
"You are an artist and your heart is your masterpiece."
Pixilism Emerald Sparx Gems: 4974
#152 Posted: 10:16:42 01/09/2014
finally stopped being a pussy about pvp (non-ranked) when i was dragged into (well, voluntarily dragged) some pvp games with some friends, and i'm rather impressed that it didn't end up a disaster. in fact i'm surprised how many people i've been running into that constantly blow through their mana just to farm or poke me (where i always dodged easy), and the people that just make some bad plays overall (like getting a kill between the two top towers, and just sitting there farming minions with 200hp. that's just asking for their jungler to kill you (LUCKY ME I WAS THAT JUNGLER F U GNAR)).

i mostly played nami support and the first few games we went we won the lane pretty well

played some annie mid, destroyed. can't say too much else about it.

and aatrox jungle. it's pretty fun. the constant heal makes it easy to get carried away ganking/farming and then suddenly notice you have 3/4k on you. gotta spend that more often. still need a bit more practice managing his passive early-game though, that attack speed makes a big difference but for the health it costs it has almost gotten me executed
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:20:40 01/09/2014 by Pixilism
#153 Posted: 10:25:42 01/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Aha. Awesome! Well. I'm.. in love with Gangplank. My god. I can't stop playing that nasty little pirate. No, not top, just supporting with him.It's useful against a thresh or morgana.. or caitlyn. Or any CC, for that matter, and I've been playing him since I started LoL.

All hail the pirate!
Also, if any of you guys want to play with me on NA. Poke me smilie I'm barely online there.

Aaaand I still need to play ranked. Though I probably wont be able to make it.
Gold..
Morgana skin..
Must. Have. It.

Last thing. I'm still not good, but I'm getting better!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:26:41 01/09/2014 by Lyveriana
EmperorKaos Emerald Sparx Gems: 3752
#154 Posted: 10:36:01 01/09/2014
you can get the skin from rank teams with friends it dont worth get since is a 750 rp worth skin
#155 Posted: 10:36:52 01/09/2014 | Topic Creator
What do you mean?
---
#156 Posted: 10:53:02 01/09/2014
you can also get the skin from the 3 vs 3 rank map
#157 Posted: 19:34:19 01/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Nope smilie not thething, they're using sprcial team reaards now xD

Also.
Omigod this match
---
Trix Master 100 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6356
#158 Posted: 19:38:34 01/09/2014
Well I've been playing mainly Hecarim, because I really wanted to get better at him. And I did try him before on his last rotation turn. And he is fun to use, and pretty useful. I mean you can slam people away from your tower with his E. Though it's tricky to play his Ult correctly. And it's AP ratio where I got a lot of AD on him, as well as tanky. So I might get Hecarim. (Heck I have enough IP to get a 6300 IP Champ now.)
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
trix is a
icon from Empoh
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2917
#159 Posted: 23:54:16 01/09/2014
About the whole morgana skin thing...
I'm still only lvl 25 and I don't own morgana. But is it if you're in gold or above by the end of the season and you own morgana you get the skin free? Or if you don't own morg do you get her and the skin free? Or is the skin not even free?

I've mostly been playing champs that I like. I wanted to get yasuo but I didn't feel like saving up and bought fizz, who's pretty fun to play tbh

Someone gave me riven and I've been practicing with her and I sometimes do well and at other times I die more than my kill number

I still love akali AND I FINALLY GOT THE NURSE SKIN AHA but I can't figure out whether to play her mid or top, she's kind of a risky pick tbh but she snowballs like crazy

Ahri is still my fav champ and I might actually buy rp for once because that foxfire skin looks freaking beautiful

I'm buying runes atm so I don't end up in bronze when I play ranked

EDIT: just found out yasuo has the same voice as gaara of the sand.... Suddenly I regret buying fizz. BUT WHO NEEDS RUNES ANYWAY
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:42:50 02/09/2014 by Ninpire
#160 Posted: 07:06:45 02/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Well. When you're in gold, you get the Victorious Morgana skin, for "free", if you can say that's free, since you ddid a lot of work to get it smilie. Even if you don't own her. But.. so far my ranked experiences have been.

I
Lost
Everything

Awesome you play more champs!

Good that you got le nurse skin of doom! smilie

Runes. I think you do good with those, though I suggest only buying them at lvl 30. Would be better smilie

Also, Runes are actually pretty useful, they grant you bonusses which you'll definitly needsmilie

I still need to climb to gold. Aaaaahhh. Ranked. My games are so tragic smilie
Somebody get me out of here and drag me to gold, please? smilie
(Nah. I'll try my hardest to get there x3)
---
#161 Posted: 08:45:28 03/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey, Hakann, your Teemo backdoor was fabulous! smilie And I can't stop playing Gangplank. xD as you noticed. Though I love Soraka as well again, lately.

Still. None of my ranked games won. I'll never get that skin :/ Danmit!
---
#162 Posted: 09:21:28 03/09/2014
Quote: Ninpire
About the whole morgana skin thing...
I'm still only lvl 25 and I don't own morgana. But is it if you're in gold or above by the end of the season and you own morgana you get the skin free? Or if you don't own morg do you get her and the skin free? Or is the skin not even free?

the skin is a reward for getting to gold+ in ranked

and if you dont own morgana, you get her along with the skin
#163 Posted: 22:32:28 03/09/2014
Keep thnx

Once I hit thirty and get enough runes I'll make an attempt
#164 Posted: 07:08:30 04/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Have funsmilie

My goodness. Anyone got tips for RAnked? x3
---
Fatman Gold Sparx Gems: 2794
#165 Posted: 21:46:10 05/09/2014
Tips for ranked: get good runes, practice your champions, roles and builds. http://www.lolking.net/ LoLking is a good site for builds and tips and also keep track of the trends, helps to know what people usually pick.
LoLking makes videos on league trends, they post them on their site and on their youtube channel wich is https://www.youtube.com/user/LolKingNet
Hope this helps (ps. this is only what i have heard from my friends who play alot of ranked)
#166 Posted: 10:17:12 10/09/2014
New Cassiopeia is hawt
#167 Posted: 23:00:21 10/09/2014
I cannot believe Renekton got a visual update. I was used to his old model, but at least he looks better now. I wonder how he looks in his Outback skin.

And they added a bunch of Shurima related Champions into the rotation. Now my list of champions I want to play and get used to, expanded a lot more.

Cassiopeia
Zyra
Nasus
Skarner
Twitch
Kennen
Miss Fortune
and Jarvan

Help me.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
trix is a
icon from Empoh
#168 Posted: 00:27:45 11/09/2014
Trix kennen is pretty hard :I

But mf is really easy so go for it
#169 Posted: 00:57:36 11/09/2014
Trix kennen is pretty hard :I

But mf is really easy so go for it

I have tried MF before. Dang she is fast with or without boots.
---
trix is a
icon from Empoh
#170 Posted: 07:48:00 11/09/2014 | Topic Creator
For Nasus, I have only a couple of things to say.
-Q farming. Try to last hit with your Q as much as possible.
-Use your E to poke, and get them a bit more away from their farm, once you do it in their cs, and since they’re mostly melee, they can stay and get damage, or they can go away form the place and miss cs. That’ll also make you able to farm more.
-Use your W in combination with your E.
Slow and damage.
--rest coming soon--
---
#171 Posted: 13:03:49 11/09/2014
for nasus i recommend not playing him, the adc itens buff made him too weak late game even with 1000 q you wont reach a thing if their support is half decent
Play renekton no need to worry about farm is better at team fights, harder to kill and you can reach they carry or even shyvanna that's better them nasus late game

for Cassiopeia play karthus way better late game
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 13:13:58 11/09/2014 by EmperorKaos
#172 Posted: 23:13:17 11/09/2014
Quote: Lyveriana
-Use your E to poke, and get them a bit more away from their farm, once you do it in their cs, and since they’re mostly melee, they can stay and get damage, or they can go away form the place and miss cs. That’ll also make you able to farm more.
Slow and damage.
--rest coming soon--

Oh okay.

Quote: EmperorKaos
for nasus i recommend not playing him, the adc itens buff made him too weak late game even with 1000 q you wont reach a thing if their support is half decent
Play renekton no need to worry about farm is better at team fights, harder to kill and you can reach they carry or even shyvanna that's better them nasus late game

I had Renekton before his update. And I got to figuring out a better build for him.

On the Nasus part, you absolutely got me confused. Nasus is a top laner, and top lane is my jam. Because there is no ADC and support to worry about, though ganks are still just as high.

Also I don't have Karthus.
---
trix is a
icon from Empoh
#173 Posted: 01:34:11 12/09/2014
so apparently you can use bing rewards to get free rp ._.

you just keep searching with bing until you get enough credits for a burger king card and you can convert that into rp apparently

im definitely trying this
#174 Posted: 01:51:45 12/09/2014

you just keep searching with bing until you get enough credits for a burger king card and you can convert that into rp apparently

Really? That sounds, like an amazing idea.
---
trix is a
icon from Empoh
#175 Posted: 02:20:49 12/09/2014
Quote: Trix Master 100

yeah, my friend told me about it. the only downside is that it takes a while to get the rewards. and its bing, so theres no risk to getting a virus
#176 Posted: 02:23:27 12/09/2014

yeah, my friend told me about it. the only downside is that it takes a while to get the rewards. and its bing, so theres no risk to getting a virus

Oh I see. I might do that.
---
trix is a
icon from Empoh
#177 Posted: 06:52:03 12/09/2014
Slow and damage.
--rest coming soon--

Oh okay.

I had Renekton before his update. And I got to figuring out a better build for him.

On the Nasus part, you absolutely got me confused. Nasus is a top laner, and top lane is my jam. Because there is no ADC and support to worry about, though ganks are still just as high.

I mean nasus is a bad team fighter , he use to be hard to kill but the adc itens buff made him weak late game, now he is only good for 1 vs1 but that won't happen late game
for renekton you need hydra, sunfire and spirit visage the rest is based on the enemy team
#178 Posted: 21:24:01 12/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Niiice. This is still the best match I ever played.
here
---
#179 Posted: 22:57:33 12/09/2014
Slow and damage.
--rest coming soon--

Oh okay.

I mean nasus is a bad team fighter , he use to be hard to kill but the adc itens buff made him weak late game, now he is only good for 1 vs1 but that won't happen late game
for renekton you need hydra, sunfire and spirit visage the rest is based on the enemy team

Or you can go AP Nasus, since Nasus is more AP than AD. Or mix them both up. I'm sure Nasus if built tanky enough can be a good foe.

So I have been building for Renekton was the Black Cleaver, Sunfire cape, Randuin's, and basically anything tank material. It also depends on the Masteries too. Since I made a attack masteries page, even though it involved AP, it still helps since most is Attack Damage.
---
trix is a
icon from Empoh
#180 Posted: 00:58:09 13/09/2014
Quote: Hakann
my team manage to throw this game.
veigar disconected at the 30 minute mark and ezrael leftwhile they took baron and finished
http://matchhistory.euw.league...76518/204710964

the builds tho
that professional xerath build

Oh okay.

Or you can go AP Nasus, since Nasus is more AP than AD. Or mix them both up. I'm sure Nasus if built tanky enough can be a good foe.

So I have been building for Renekton was the Black Cleaver, Sunfire cape, Randuin's, and basically anything tank material. It also depends on the Masteries too. Since I made a attack masteries page, even though it involved AP, it still helps since most is Attack Damage.

ap susan might be fun and may have more team fight potential, but that makes him less of a duelist and perhaps more mana-heavy, as he would rely more on his spirit fire for damage.
also don't forget that nasus can jungle, and i can see his ganks being exceptional
if all you play is normals, nasus isn't a bad pick as if you can get ahead, then his tank/off-tank potential will serve its purpose. though renekton is very good, i hear.
#181 Posted: 02:58:39 13/09/2014
So I tried out support kennen because I was in draft and we needed a support. Honestly I feel it doesn't work very well but stunning and poking is so much fun when you don't need to worry about cs smilie

And for some reason I can't find the match on my iPad so I'll try to post it later
EDIT: here it is
http://matchhistory.na.leagueo...75129/218113638
here's my best shen game i played today
http://matchhistory.na.leagueo...69559/218113638
and the ahri game i played today
http://matchhistory.na.leagueo...07462/218113638
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:04:49 13/09/2014 by Ninpire
#182 Posted: 19:35:40 13/09/2014

Oh okay.

never go ap nasus unless you aram or dominion he may have a good early and mid game but is fall off late game hard (unless you farm q)

On Renktonn build hydra instand of black cleaver his w proc the passive
#183 Posted: 20:31:39 13/09/2014

never go ap nasus unless you aram or dominion he may have a good early and mid game but is fall off late game hard (unless you farm q)

On Renktonn build hydra instand of black cleaver his w proc the passive

Or if you know what you are doing with Nasus (Susan).

Quote: League of Legends Wikia
The combination of The Black Cleaver and Ruthless Predator, which triggers on-hit effects, can give the target 3 stacks of the armor reduction debuff almost instantly. Using this at the beginning of a fight can decide its outcome.

It says nothing about an alt choice of the Black Cleaver for his W.
---
trix is a
icon from Empoh
#184 Posted: 01:45:00 14/09/2014
Im getting better at riven smilie
http://matchhistory.na.leagueo...44082/218113638
#185 Posted: 04:52:17 14/09/2014
http://matchhistory.na.leagueo...55900/207427330
THE AP SEJ IS REAL

wow nice
#186 Posted: 14:44:05 14/09/2014
Holy crap is that a normal build or a troll build on sejuani ._.
#187 Posted: 15:11:32 14/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Ap sej works. Anyone who hates the meta watch solwolf. Hes amazing x3
---
#188 Posted: 18:20:22 14/09/2014

troll you dont build liandry torment on ap sejuani

If they take a ranged is a free win,her early is one of the worst in game, they can abuse her high mana cost and lack of poke till lvl 6
#189 Posted: 20:15:23 14/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Listen. All I',l say is:
Watch
Solwolf.

Done.
---
#190 Posted: 22:49:17 14/09/2014

troll you dont build liandry torment on ap sejuani

If they take a ranged is a free win,her early is one of the worst in game, they can abuse her high mana cost and lack of poke till lvl 6

what would you build on ap sej. i only got liandry's just before the game for the sake of upgrading the haunting guise (and that i love extra hp). and the movement impaired bonus from the liandry's passive deals 4% of an enemy's curent health per second, so it's not really bad

and god the game directly after this i got matched up against a quinn mid. there was nothing fun about that at all
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:42:47 15/09/2014 by Pixilism
#191 Posted: 20:27:09 15/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Well, guys. You might see me on NA some more often^.^
---
#192 Posted: 22:40:28 15/09/2014
Well, guys. You might see me on NA some more often^.^

are you switching
#193 Posted: 02:10:03 16/09/2014
I'm so close to playing ranked but I'm kind of scared because I'm afraid that it'll be a lot harder than normals
#194 Posted: 06:06:25 16/09/2014
I'm so close to playing ranked but I'm kind of scared because I'm afraid that it'll be a lot harder than normals

i hear low level bronze is pretty much the same, but it gets harder the higher up you go

but yeah it potentially can be
#195 Posted: 07:07:13 16/09/2014 | Topic Creator
No, I'm nto switching, I just need to train on NA a lot, for mastries and stufff. 160 ping won't help too much, though. and I noticed people on other platforms wanted to play with me x3
---
#196 Posted: 22:23:40 16/09/2014
Quote: Pixilism

i hear low level bronze is pretty much the same, but it gets harder the higher up you go

Oh. So when you're level 30 people just mess around in normals... Wait is ranked kind of around the same difficulty of normals draft mode when you're about silver?
#197 Posted: 09:15:40 17/09/2014
Quote: Pixilism

Oh. So when you're level 30 people just mess around in normals... Wait is ranked kind of around the same difficulty of normals draft mode when you're about silver?

it might be, i don't actually know since i haven't played ranked yet

i have fought silver players in normals before and beaten them. what i don't know is if that means i'm silver-eligible (most likely not), or if there isnt much a difference between bronze and silver
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:17:16 17/09/2014 by Pixilism
#198 Posted: 11:02:23 17/09/2014
at rank people try to win at normals they dont thats the difference
#199 Posted: 21:20:23 26/09/2014
at rank people try to win at normals they dont thats the difference

im pretty sure the silvers i've come across tried, one veigar i laned against (and won) was far from 'not trying'

THEN AGAIN, point taken it takes a team effort to win a game of league of legends, not just one person

tho i would have to disagree about how people don't try to win normals, it's competitive nature to try to win something, ranked or not
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 22:01:20 26/09/2014 by Pixilism
First | Previous | Page 4 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me