Forum

Poll

Favourite CTR:NF Spyro skin?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The League of Legends topic!
First | Page 2 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20
The League of Legends topic!
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2917
#51 Posted: 22:58:01 05/06/2014
This thing won't let me play but instead just decides to load for an hour. Why is it still loading
Lyveriana Yellow Sparx Gems: 1349
#52 Posted: 06:44:01 06/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Awwwwwwww

You're on NA? Oooooor?

What do you all think of the New Updates on summoners rift?

I personny like the old map and turrets etc better. I do like baron and dragon. Thats practically the only thing I like there ...

Though we shouldn't give up hope! It's only pre-beta
---
"You are an artist and your heart is your masterpiece."
Pixilism Emerald Sparx Gems: 4974
#53 Posted: 21:34:13 07/06/2014
Quote: Lyveriana
Awwwwwwww

You're on NA? Oooooor?

What do you all think of the New Updates on summoners rift?

I personny like the old map and turrets etc better. I do like baron and dragon. Thats practically the only thing I like there ...

Though we shouldn't give up hope! It's only pre-beta

i welcome the change but given the way the game is it feels unfitting
i wouldn't mind playing on this new summoner's rift though
#54 Posted: 22:28:35 09/06/2014
OMG WHY ISNT AHRI FREE TO PLAY ANYMORE

She was the only free to play champion I liked D:

Now I have to save up for her instead of trying to get Nurse Akali....
#55 Posted: 07:11:05 10/06/2014 | Topic Creator
AWWWW. Though, you can buy nurse akali with RP and ahri with IP

CHAARMMMMMMSS EVERYWHEEREEE

I usually try lanes that are out of da meta, like NIdalee and Pantheon, Hecarim Blitzcrank, and usualy it works out xD.

I should try Heimerdinger and Blitzcrank once. Or Thresh and Heimerdinger....

any Out of the meta suggestions?
---
#56 Posted: 14:23:13 10/06/2014
Thanks for the info about Nuse Akali.....

I had no idea I had to pay real money for her ;-;

I WILL get Ahri tho
#57 Posted: 17:54:31 10/06/2014 | Topic Creator
LIsten. Skins cost money, champions don't. You have IP, influence points, and RP, which mean RIot points. with Riot points, you pay real money to buy skins.l You can be champions aswell (But I don't see any use in it.) You can buy normal akali.

Ahri is in the draft now, right?

I just made a NA account. LoL name same as heeereeee
---
#58 Posted: 21:54:42 10/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Awesome! Might I know your name on LoL? If you dont its fine. You can also PM me if you wish.

--

About my NA accound. Im not on there like.. Very often. Just PM me here if you wish to play with me! (:
---
#59 Posted: 16:02:15 14/06/2014
LIsten. Skins cost money, champions don't. You have IP, influence points, and RP, which mean RIot points. with Riot points, you pay real money to buy skins.l You can be champions aswell (But I don't see any use in it.) You can buy normal akali.

What's the draft

And what's an NA account
#60 Posted: 18:47:24 14/06/2014

my NA accounts are

main (rarely use other than some bot matches): Nevidioshade
smurf (used often): Naahhh

my EUW account is Dekomori Swag if i recall correctly, but i also don't go on there often at all

Quote: Ninpire

What's the draft

And what's an NA account

are you in the united states/canada/surrounding regions? if you are then you probably have an NA account

to double check, when you first start up league of legends it should bring up this in the left side of the launcher
#61 Posted: 20:04:38 14/06/2014
Oh so it stands for North America. Thanks Pixilism
#62 Posted: 09:19:14 16/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Yep.
The draft is the 10 free champions that change every week! In Europe, they change every tuesday. I don't know how it is the USA, thus the NA server.

If you wish to play with me on NA, PM me here! (;
---
EmperorKaos Emerald Sparx Gems: 3752
#63 Posted: 12:04:26 16/06/2014

What's the draft

And what's an NA account

draft is a mode like rank where you ban champions and have pick order you can only play that mode at lvl 25
#64 Posted: 15:43:15 16/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: EmperorKaos

What's the draft

And what's an NA account

draft is a mode like rank where you ban champions and have pick order you can only play that mode at lvl 25

My friend, that is the draft pick! (;

and ranked.. ohh. dont'begin on that xD I'll start playing ranked soonenough. not that I'll ruin my whole team, but okay xD
---
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3301
#65 Posted: 20:05:38 16/06/2014
Finally played the game (not counting the tutorial) after having it for what, 2 weeks?
It was fun, and I'm only using Master Yi, he's a fun!
Except I have no IP because I bought him now so....
#66 Posted: 20:52:37 16/06/2014 | Topic Creator
@Commander On what server do you play? (:
---
#67 Posted: 00:34:20 22/06/2014
@Lyveriana I play on NA.

Finally got into liking this game, and guess what, I've been banned by the stupid LeaverBuster system. It's the biggest bull**** ever.
#68 Posted: 14:42:13 25/06/2014
I tried to save up for Ahri but somehow I ended up with Teemo. Who's kinda op
Trix Master 100 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6369
#69 Posted: 05:23:18 26/06/2014
Tis been a while since I posted. I'm getting better at the Game. I managed to get Volibear (after testing him out again). And Now trying out Rumble, and I like the little mohawk Yordle. He really reminds me of Miles (anti-verse Sonic comics) biography wise. Because how they are both considered runts and choose to succeed higher rankings than their enemies. And both like technology a lot. As far as gameplay in the last 2 games I played with him, he's good. Though I do have trouble building him all tanky, but at least I don't have to worry about running low on mana, only worry about the heat levels. Considering getting him. That and he's adorable punk adorable is the best kind of adorable. :3
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
trix is a
icon from Empoh
#70 Posted: 10:32:08 28/06/2014
I tried to save up for Ahri but somehow I ended up with Teemo. Who's kinda op

not really op just satanically annoying to your enemies

tho how did you end up with teemo instead of ahri get ahri instead **** teemo

Quote: CommanderGame
@Lyveriana I play on NA.

Finally got into liking this game, and guess what, I've been banned by the stupid LeaverBuster system. It's the biggest bull**** ever.

leaverbuster is **** tho for this game you should only enter a match when you know you can stay through it

because people that disconnect really put their own team at a large disadvantage
#71 Posted: 12:52:33 01/07/2014
I keep getting IP while trying o save up for Ahri but then I lose to my temptation to get other champs

This time I ended up with Anivia who I really don't like at all
#72 Posted: 19:29:15 01/07/2014 | Topic Creator
@Nimpire why'd you buy her, then? What I usually do is: I check the draft (free week.) to see if I can play or like to play champions. When I do, I save up for them.
---
#73 Posted: 20:55:32 01/07/2014
@Nimpire why'd you buy her, then? What I usually do is: I check the draft (free week.) to see if I can play or like to play champions. When I do, I save up for them.

She looked cool ;-;

But seriously she's way too reliant on mana

Anyways I'll try that then thanks
Though there aren't anymore that interest me
#74 Posted: 08:33:11 02/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Maybe you like playing Riven, then? You could look her up if you want to.. otherwise Katarina might be an option... or any champions who don't require mana xD. But from those, I like Riven the most. AT THE MOMENT.
---
#75 Posted: 10:45:53 02/07/2014

She looked cool ;-;

But seriously she's way too reliant on mana

Anyways I'll try that then thanks
Though there aren't anymore that interest me

yeah people like karthus, anivia, and others are pretty mana reliant

with those people it's usually wise to either be a little less agressive, or build chalice of harmony (and then build that into athene's unholy grail for ability power, resist, and more regen)

also if you don't like mana, get katarina. no mana, though her range isn't very great (which isn't a bad thing, because she's scary when she starts cleaning up a team fight.

unrelated to above:
i've been smurfing too often because i'm too afraid to play against other level 30s, since i'm not very great at league of legends. i'm hoping that by the time i make it to level 30 on my smurf (or man up), i'll be able to fight people my own level. i am often finding myself equally skilled with people of my smurf level (15). oh well
currently saving up for katarina or karthus. still unsure of what i want
#76 Posted: 12:10:22 02/07/2014
don't buy riven if your pc have less them 60 fps she's 1 of the hardest to play
#77 Posted: 13:06:43 02/07/2014
I actually got 8 kills with Riven when she was free to play but then when I played her again Morgana kept bothering me

it's not that I don't like mana, it's just i dont like characters who're completely reliant on mana and all of their abilities use all of it (anivia)

didn't have a mana problem with ahri even though she uses it a lot :/
#78 Posted: 20:48:44 04/07/2014
Quote: EmperorKaos
don't buy riven if your pc have less them 60 fps she's 1 of the hardest to play

i get ~30fps+ and i can play her what's so hard about auto-attacking after every spell and then executing

I actually got 8 kills with Riven when she was free to play but then when I played her again Morgana kept bothering me

it's not that I don't like mana, it's just i dont like characters who're completely reliant on mana and all of their abilities use all of it (anivia)

didn't have a mana problem with ahri even though she uses it a lot :/

ahh so it's more of the heavy mana draining toggles like karthus e and anivia r right
#79 Posted: 22:11:09 04/07/2014
Quote: Hakann
can't choose between lulu and rumble for my next champion

Though I have yet to try Lulu, I think Rumble would be the better choice. Since he's a tank and a mage that's not reliant on mana. Though Rumble is pretty squishy for a tank. But pretty useful for back up team fights and his ult is good for fleeing enemies that have low health.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
trix is a
icon from Empoh
#80 Posted: 00:29:31 05/07/2014
Ok now I'm scared to go up in summoner level

Those people are scary

All I did in that game was die
#81 Posted: 08:41:07 05/07/2014 | Topic Creator
@nimpire I know what you mean. I had that before too. (Not that I still don't die... e.e) I decided it'd be better to go in games alone. Soooo I solo queued. (Going into a game alone, without having invited people with you. There's an option for it in the game creating screet as the last step. If you haven't noticed.) but I'm still bad... e.e. But I am getting better! Kinda.. xD
---
#82 Posted: 18:35:29 07/07/2014
braum and vayne free week won't play bot lane for a week
#83 Posted: 20:13:11 09/07/2014
i know what you guys mean by the community is terrible now

those guys are assholes D:
#84 Posted: 03:20:10 11/07/2014
i know what you guys mean by the community is terrible now

those guys are assholes D:

This is why I play EXCLUSIVELY with my friends.
The community really sucks.
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#85 Posted: 18:17:31 12/07/2014
I have never been able to like LoL. I have tried it a few times, but I just can't get into it.
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
#86 Posted: 01:46:01 17/07/2014
I figured out the problem I had with Anivia

She always ran out of mana because I never turned off her ultimate whenever I used it
#87 Posted: 16:43:35 17/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Ah! Good! How do you like her now, ninpire?

Also: MAIN RULE IN DOOM BOTS
Splitpush = win.
---
#88 Posted: 18:02:08 19/07/2014
I think she's pretty fun to use. But she's still hard when she doesn't have rod of ages or archangels staff and her ultimate

Off-topic kinda: while playing this game I'm starting to seriously worry about my money in the future
#89 Posted: 05:09:37 20/07/2014
Doom Bots are freaking scary ;A;. Though I really like the the night display on the map.
---
trix is a
icon from Empoh
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3280
#90 Posted: 12:41:28 21/07/2014
I love league to death, but I only play with my friends cuz I suck so much...It's weird, my brain doesn't develop and my skills stay the ****ing same, i don't get better at it, and I wish i could play and have fun but everyone's better than me ;.; And then they yell at me cuz I suck
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Fatman Gold Sparx Gems: 2794
#91 Posted: 13:49:04 21/07/2014
Quote: Lunarz
I love league to death, but I only play with my friends cuz I suck so much...It's weird, my brain doesn't develop and my skills stay the ****ing same, i don't get better at it, and I wish i could play and have fun but everyone's better than me ;.; And then they yell at me cuz I suck

What champs do you usually play? And have your friends teached you the basics of the game?
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3280
#92 Posted: 16:40:01 21/07/2014
Quote: Fatman

What champs do you usually play? And have your friends teached you the basics of the game?

Oh, I'm aware how the mechanics work for the most part, but I have a difficult time executing these mechanics in-game. I just suck, simple as that. I've played for a year.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Fatman Gold Sparx Gems: 2794
#93 Posted: 20:48:19 21/07/2014
Quote: Fatman

Oh, I'm aware how the mechanics work for the most part, but I have a difficult time executing these mechanics in-game. I just suck, simple as that. I've played for a year.

Ok, dont worry you'll get there eventually with practice, it took me around 1.5 years to get the hang of it. A great place to practice is aram when you are alone or with friends and it's a good place to learn the champs.

What champins do you own?
#94 Posted: 20:56:03 21/07/2014 | Topic Creator
That, what fatman said is really true. And if they flame you because you suck, you should've seen them when they started. I'm not good either, but I'm just trying to have fun (aka morgana with KFC chicken wings for example, which my cho gath wanted to eat lol) we were laughing to death^ those are, for me, the little things I enjoy in LoL
---
#95 Posted: 21:07:24 21/07/2014

Dude it's okay I tried jungling with kha today and I got executed six times in a row by wolves and I was level 1 while my teammates were level 9.

I really do understand how you feel though. Cause I can never see where anything is coming from since I've always play with a locked camera and I don't pay attention to pings and it's just hard ;-;

But I'm still playing cause I'm so close to Ahri it hurts

OMG I BOT AHRI SHES SUCH A BOSS AHHHHHHH

MY TEAM WASNT VERY GOOD THOUGH SO WE LOST BUT STILL AHHHHH
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:15:29 24/07/2014 by Ninpire
#96 Posted: 18:54:32 27/07/2014
Bump

I'm finding it a little bit harder to land charms nowadays.... But I am getting better at it than a little bit earlier smilie

Granted I usually die if my burst doesn't kill but usually it does kill if the person's health is like half

Also, I really like ziggs but I'm really terrible with him so I won't be touching him for a while
#97 Posted: 21:24:02 27/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Well. You gotta train! I had.. The worst.. Day... Ever with Morgana. I couldn't land at single skillshot and shielded nothing xD.

Well, it's good to hear you're having fun with Ahri. You like her death sounds?smilie

I'm deciding who to buy next. I have over 10000 ip, main support and do not know who on earth to buy smilie
---
#98 Posted: 21:41:22 27/07/2014
^ buy support runes instead of a champion
First | Page 2 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me