Forum

Poll

Favourite CTR:NF Spyro skin?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The League of Legends topic!
Page 1 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20
The League of Legends topic!
Lyveriana Yellow Sparx Gems: 1349
#1 Posted: 23:53:12 25/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Hi everyone! (:

I thought: Why not make a LoL topic? smilie

I suck at the game itself, but I have read waaaaayyyy too much lores and quotes and stuffs.

Let's share our love for this game! smilie

For instance, what are yojr favourite quotes? x3
---
"You are an artist and your heart is your masterpiece."
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#2 Posted: 16:35:42 26/04/2014
This, will....

GET A LORE! smilie

I had to.

I don't see why I should play this, hoever, great Champions and all...buuuut the lack of a story line is lacking, and I don't see a viral point then instead of beating other people's ass up....

Give me something that can lever, something that is physic to hold, SOMETHING THAT ISN'T SO ANNYOING TO CONTROL!

Ok, there I go, I said it, no more hate smilie
Trix Master 100 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6356
#3 Posted: 22:29:06 26/04/2014
Quote: NINJAsk11
This, will....

GET A LORE! XD

I had to.

I don't see why I should play this, hoever, great Champions and all...buuuut the lack of a story line is lacking, and I don't see a viral point then instead of beating other people's ass up....

Give me something that can lever, something that is physic to hold, SOMETHING THAT ISN'T SO ANNYOING TO CONTROL!

Ok, there I go, I said it, no more hate :D

I tend to think of LoL like the old Warcraft 3 PC games. You can beat snot out an enemy using strategy. You can also get skins for champions, and play against friends. It's really meant for the fun of it.

As for controls, they're easy once used to the champion and playing the games :3. Just takes a good build in equipment and practice.

As LoL itself, I like the game. I usually play with friends because the community is terrible (About as bad some of Sanctum of Eventide's community), Favorite Champions I can't really say much about that, because I like a lot of them. Though I need to put some practice in Warwick, Kog'maw, and Veigar. I also love how Twitch's new visual update looks more like a rat, with a killer scientist look. Plus his voice is much better now. Now I wait for Hecarem, Rumble, Cassio, and Twitch to be on rotation. I supremely suck at being Anvivia, I like the champion I just can't work well with the tactics that come with her.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
trix is a
icon from Empoh
#4 Posted: 09:39:31 27/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Trix Master 100
This, will....

GET A LORE! smilie

I had to.

I tend to think of LoL like the old Warcraft 3 PC games. You can beat snot out an enemy using strategy. You can also get skins for champions, and play against friends. It's really meant for the fun of it.

As for controls, they're easy once used to the champion and playing the games :3. Just takes a good build in equipment and practice.

As LoL itself, I like the game. I usually play with friends because the community is terrible (About as bad some of Sanctum of Eventide's community), Favorite Champions I can't really say much about that, because I like a lot of them. Though I need to put some practice in Warwick, Kog'maw, and Veigar. I also love how Twitch's new visual update looks more like a rat, with a killer scientist look. Plus his voice is much better now. Now I wait for Hecarem, Rumble, Cassio, and Twitch to be on rotation. I supremely suck at being Anvivia, I like the champion I just can't work well with the tactics that come with her.

Hehe! I have ze centaur of pure death, I also have the Arcade skin for him. I usually play as support. I'm exited for the new one, Braum. He gives poro's a moustache when fed <3

As for the community, I totally agree with you. There was just fun, no meta, people trying just to have funhaving no idea what they should buy. ( AP DARIUS) then, season three came and everything went way more serious. I hate the flaming people. But usually I jusr mute them or say "The glorious rage! Woo!" Or lol'ing them. I don't rage nor flamr myself.

This video is all about that.

As for champions, I usually play support. I play Leona and as soon as he's there I am gonna work on Braum. I just learned how to jungle. I however still need some practising with it. I, ofcourse, jungle with Hecarim. Arcade Hecarim, to be precise.

Skins I've got

-Arcade hecarim
-Riot girl tristana (who doesn't)
-pharaoh Nasus
-Buccaneer Tristana
-Unmasked Kayle (Mystery skins, I hate you.)
-Queen Ashe
-Dreadknight Garen (had it before it was free :/ )
-Sanguine Garen
- HOW COULD I FORGET MY LOVELY PIRATE! Toy soldier gangplank

I play on EUW by the way. So I'll, if it ever would've came to it, not be able to play with you. Assuming you play on the NA server.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:38:11 01/05/2014 by Lyveriana
Pixilism Emerald Sparx Gems: 4974
#5 Posted: 09:26:49 29/04/2014
I play as mid lane mages usually, such as Lux, Vel'koz, Ziggs, Xerath, etc. Long range is my favorite thing. I am working on being an at least decent ADC/Marksman and eventually I want to get decent at top-Fighter/Tank and Support. I don't want to learn how to jungle but I'll probably learn eventually anyway, though I hate playing that role. Right now my current favorite champ is Twitch (Love his new voice and visual update. "Hope that gets infected.")

My builds suck as I usually yolo and rush Morellonomicon first or something (especially on Lux, since I love cooldown reduction on her)

And as of now (and will probably not change for a long time) I have

*Asylum Shaco (was mystery gifted to me, it's unfortunate that i'm not a big fan of playing Shaco)
*Ravager Nocturne
*Haunted Nocturne
*Frostfire Annie
*Battlecast Xerath
*Officer Vi
None of which I'm particularly good at playing the champion (except maybe Annie)

I also play on NA and I have 3 accounts. My main and 2 'smurfs', though I use the smurfs to try to practice in a less difficult environment. I also play with only friends because I can't handle the community (though sometimes I solo-queue for ARAM, where it's so unstable that it doesn't really matter as much). I have no intention of ever playing ranked as of yet.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:28:26 29/04/2014 by Pixilism
Fatman Gold Sparx Gems: 2794
#6 Posted: 08:30:53 30/04/2014
I have played LoL for almost three years now and I have stopped playing it lately because it isn't fun anymore.... the community is toxic as hell and if you do something ''out of the meta'' everybody rages at you and if you make one mistake you're literally hitler in the eyes of most of the other players... and everybody takes this game way too seriously
Gage Platinum Sparx Gems: 6423
#7 Posted: 08:44:48 30/04/2014
Quote: Fatman
I have played LoL for almost three years now and I have stopped playing it lately because it isn't fun anymore.... the community is toxic as hell and if you do something ''out of the meta'' everybody rages at you and if you make one mistake you're literally hitler in the eyes of most of the other players... and everybody takes this game way too seriously

You may be Fat, but You're not a fool.
---
Got it Memorized?
#8 Posted: 10:12:00 30/04/2014
Quote: Gage

You may be Fat, but You're not a fool.

thanks? I guess?
#9 Posted: 10:17:55 30/04/2014
For me, the controls stay crappy....
#10 Posted: 22:00:11 30/04/2014 | Topic Creator

I cannot agree more with you. I have exactly the same issue. Since I'm not good at the game people flame me to the moon. It's so sad to think people think they know everything. Before season 3 there wasn't even a "meta" I just hate the fact that you can ot play for fun anymore. I have found a few people who still play and aren't too serious about it, luckily. People created this game to be fun... For people to enjoy... But it starts to become serilous as hekll. It's sad to see it transform into this... It just is
---
Trix Master 100 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6356
#11 Posted: 04:43:14 01/05/2014
Quote: Lyveriana

I cannot agree more with you. I have exactly the same issue. Since I'm not good at the game people flame me to the moon. It's so sad to think people think they know everything. Before season 3 there wasn't even a "meta" I just hate the fact that you can ot play for fun anymore. I have found a few people who still play and aren't too serious about it, luckily. People created this game to be fun... For people to enjoy... But it starts to become serilous as hekll. It's sad to see it transform into this... It just is

Ye. It terrible. People should learn how the heck to behave before even bothering to go on the internet.

As for skins...... I only have Outback Renekton. Since I still suck I only get one skin which I used my freebee RP for. Though I do hope to get Reindeer Kog'Maw :3 That is a very adorable skin. Along with Gentlemen Cho'Gath and Tundra hunter Warwick.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
trix is a
icon from Empoh
EmperorKaos Emerald Sparx Gems: 3752
#12 Posted: 10:22:17 01/05/2014
I play on the EUW server and my main is trundle
Skins I've got

-Riot K-9 Nasus
-tradicional trundle
-tradicional sejuani
-unmasked kayle
-hyena warwick

favourite quotes
Defeat Trundle? Are you trolling?
If you want me to hit you less, die sooner.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:19:11 01/05/2014 by EmperorKaos
#13 Posted: 18:59:55 01/05/2014

Lol(pun intended)! It was one of the main reasons for me to never play this game. After hearing the stories of a few people to play this game I just felt like not touching it. Ai decided to watch some gameplay of it and found out about how crappy this game is for me. I cant follow visuals and thus controlls arr a pain in the butt. So overall: Toxic people who "meta" this game, the too good visuals(for me) and thus the crappy controls arr a no-no to play this game.

The champions on the other hand. I got in love with that Hecarim(if you spell it like that) thing is a total amazeballs. All I need now is a dragon champion to watch gameplay of. smilie
#14 Posted: 19:57:32 01/05/2014

Lol(pun intended)! It was one of the main reasons for me to never play this game. After hearing the stories of a few people to play this game I just felt like not touching it. Ai decided to watch some gameplay of it and found out about how crappy this game is for me. I cant follow visuals and thus controlls arr a pain in the butt. So overall: Toxic people who "meta" this game, the too good visuals(for me) and thus the crappy controls arr a no-no to play this game.

The champions on the other hand. I got in love with that Hecarim(if you spell it like that) thing is a total amazeballs. All I need now is a dragon champion to watch gameplay of. smilie

Theres 1 dragon champion and she's a very solid pick
[User Posted Image]
#15 Posted: 20:36:31 01/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: EmperorKaos

Theres 1 dragon champion and she's a very solid pick
[User Posted Image]

Inwas just about to do that Saswell. You might like her ice drake skin for that. HECARIIIMMMMMM. <3

A little list of quotes I like:
Kog'maw's joke
Rules are made to be broken! Like buildings... Or people! -Jinx
Yep, that tasted purple! - Lulu
Yes! Its true! For only 2.95 I'll leave you... Breathless. - Janna
Why can't I ever get a straight answer?! It's always: Ow! Stop punching! - Vi
Punch first, ask questions while punching - Vi
---
TacoMakerSkys Emerald Sparx Gems: 4816
#16 Posted: 22:18:42 01/05/2014
This, will....

GET A LORE! smilie

I had to.

Why does it need a story.
---
words. letters. filler.
#17 Posted: 07:06:43 02/05/2014
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
This, will....

GET A LORE! smilie

I had to.

Meh, for mee. More fun[IMO]

Rawr, now that's a dragon[wingless tho, might be mistaken]
Why the frick do I post here... oh well it's exculy fun to discuss a little about what I hear daily in class.
*Blank stare at Lyveriana*
#18 Posted: 10:08:15 04/05/2014 | Topic Creator
This, will....

GET A LORE! smilie

I had to.

Why the frick do I post here... oh well it's exculy fun to discuss a little about what I hear daily in class.

Well. Now you know atleast a bit about it! (:
---
#19 Posted: 10:13:29 04/05/2014

Well. Now you know atleast a bit about it! (:

That is true.
#20 Posted: 21:20:39 06/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Well, NINJAsk, have you seen more LoL champs you're interested in?

By the way, shyvana is a shapeshifter, she has wings, no large ones though.
---
#21 Posted: 21:33:07 07/05/2014
Braum Delay i save 7800 ip for him smilie
#22 Posted: 00:46:32 08/05/2014 | Topic Creator

Haha! Little poro! I already did since I knew he was coming! I have 12000 ip now. e.e.

Do you know when he'll come?

I'll invite ya soon again! When I'm playing rift I usually go team builder, thats whysmilie
---
#23 Posted: 18:51:13 08/05/2014

Haha! Little poro! I already did since I knew he was coming! I have 12000 ip now. e.e.

Do you know when he'll come?

I'll invite ya soon again! When I'm playing rift I usually go team builder, thats whysmilie

may take 1 or 2 weeks try this site for news
http://www.surrenderat20.net/
#24 Posted: 19:18:07 08/05/2014

Fair enough...I misread it as Shyvir-*Shot*
Ok ok, show me.
#25 Posted: 20:16:51 08/05/2014 | Topic Creator

Ok ok, show me.

Show what?
---
#26 Posted: 07:33:32 09/05/2014

Ok ok, show me.

Show what?

Show me some shape-shifters, if there are any.
I still misread it as Shyvi-*Shot again*
#27 Posted: 09:21:56 09/05/2014 | Topic Creator
*revives with Zilean's ult.*

You have Elise, who can shapeshift into a spider.
you have Shyvana, who can shapeshift into a dragon.
You have nidalee, who can shapeshift jnto some cat breed.

... I'm suuuure you have more. Those were at the top of my head
---
#28 Posted: 09:32:57 09/05/2014
And that, calls itself a Dragonshapeshifter?
I'm hightly dissapointed.

Cats?
AWESOME!

Still........
#29 Posted: 05:56:06 12/05/2014 | Topic Creator
And that, calls itself a Dragonshapeshifter?
I'm hightly dissapointed.

Cats?
AWESOME!

Still........

Still?
---
#30 Posted: 07:46:32 12/05/2014
Something, I forgot.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#31 Posted: 18:49:36 12/05/2014
See, I'm debating on playing this.
I've heard it doesn't have much of a storyline, and I heard the community is really toxic and elitist.
#32 Posted: 19:55:12 12/05/2014
Quote: StriderSwag
I've heard it doesn't have much of a storyline, and I heard the community is really toxic and elitist.

Yeah, the people was my biggest main reason not to play.
#33 Posted: 02:45:58 13/05/2014

In my honest opinion the community is more than enough reason to stay away from the game. Even in lower level play people will still be incredibly toxic.
The community is the reason I haven't been playing as often lately.

Tho if you can handle the community and learn to ignore them/whatever, then it's a fairly fun game to play.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:25:05 13/05/2014 by Pixilism
#34 Posted: 07:58:34 14/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Pixilism

In my honest opinion the community is more than enough reason to stay away from the game. Even in lower level play people will still be incredibly toxic.

Tho if you can handle the community and learn to ignore them/whatever, then it's a fairly fun game to play.

Yep. That is true. Some quotes from my team to me.
"Noob."
*ignores*
"untinstall the game and sell your skin."
*ignored*
"Go die in a hole."
me: "What a pity would i have with myself then..."
"Talk to my hand."
me: "Hey! Hand! How's your day going?"

AKA: I kinda troll those who try to flame me. I play for fun, that's it. I susally derp around with my friends in the game with puns and ****, while still playing serious. I am not toxic at all,and one of the few that's not... There are a few players out there who have the same thing about that though, and you could try teaming up with them, like I do. In that way it keeps fun for yourself.

@pixil Gosh I want to play with you once! stupid timezones..

by the way...
BRAUM IS THERE! YAAAAAYY!

I bought him allready, since I usually main support. Farm issues ftw...

First inpressions from you guys?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:59:56 14/05/2014 by Lyveriana
#35 Posted: 19:36:26 14/05/2014

"Noob."
*ignores*
*ignored*
"Go die in a hole."
"Talk to my hand."

AKA: I kinda troll those who try to flame me. I play for fun, that's it. I susally derp around with my friends in the game with puns and ****, while still playing serious. I am not toxic at all,and one of the few that's not... There are a few players out there who have the same thing about that though, and you could try teaming up with them, like I do. In that way it keeps fun for yourself.

by the way...

I dunno about first impressions but I remember being a total noob in the game

I was 1k/6d/2a top lane annie and after each game i asked "HEY DID I DO GOOD????"

also maybe this weekend we can play when i can not shoot myself trying to stay awake
EDIT: i also needed to remake my EUW account so ill need to be level 3 before i can play pvp if thats what you play too
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:42:46 14/05/2014 by Pixilism
#36 Posted: 19:59:13 14/05/2014

"Noob."
*ignores*
*ignored*
"Go die in a hole."
"Talk to my hand."

GUESTBOOK!
Sorry, but Toxic people+me=Overdepression
azz01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2849
#37 Posted: 19:59:59 14/05/2014
I have heard of the game but never played it.Is it free to play?
---
Go into Orbit, stan LOOΠΔ!
Stream favOriTe
#38 Posted: 20:03:14 14/05/2014
Quote: azz01
I have heard of the game but never played it.Is it free to play?

People spent $$$$$ on it if they want to buy champions//skins/whatnot.
It is, howver, if you don't want all teh dull extra's. smilie
#39 Posted: 20:06:06 14/05/2014

"Noob."
*ignores*
*ignored*
"Go die in a hole."
"Talk to my hand."

by the way...

Braum pasisve is op and he is hard to manage after lane phase
1 of the lowest damage late game
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:06:43 14/05/2014 by EmperorKaos
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3280
#40 Posted: 21:29:01 14/05/2014
I'm not that good, but meh.

Warwick Main <3
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#41 Posted: 21:49:19 14/05/2014

"Noob."
*ignores*
*ignored*
"Go die in a hole."
"Talk to my hand."

by the way...

but what he lacks in damage he makes up for in cc and the ability to tank all damage for his teammate(s)
with adcs thats so great, tho we'll have to wait for the inevitable nerf and see what happens from there
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:50:12 14/05/2014 by Pixilism
#42 Posted: 21:40:11 15/05/2014

"Noob."
*ignores*
*ignored*
"Go die in a hole."
"Talk to my hand."

by the way...

but what he lacks in damage he makes up for in cc and the ability to tank all damage for his teammate(s)
with adcs thats so great, tho we'll have to wait for the inevitable nerf and see what happens from
there

they will nerf him even if you build only hp itens you will tank as hell late game

(my friend did 6 warmogs build and his q dealt alot of damage )
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:49:08 16/05/2014 by EmperorKaos
#43 Posted: 13:02:33 16/05/2014 | Topic Creator

with adcs thats so great, tho we'll have to wait for the inevitable nerf and see what happens from
there

they will nerf him even if you build only hp itens you will tank as hell late game

(my friend did 6 warmogs build and his q dealt alot of damage )

Ikr, and I'm so sad because of that smilie

I main supp, that's my thing x3
---
#44 Posted: 13:41:54 20/05/2014
Braum origin

[User Posted Image]
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3301
#45 Posted: 15:32:06 20/05/2014
Finally got the game.
It's so freaking complicated omgggggg, I don't even know what a MOBA game is.
#46 Posted: 16:07:12 20/05/2014 | Topic Creator
@commander at what server? Lemme guess, NA? ;(
---
#47 Posted: 07:45:13 24/05/2014
Ok, guys I have found a better moba for you to play: Dawngate

here's a link http://www.dawngate.com/#/info
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#48 Posted: 08:18:13 24/05/2014
My sister plays this and is kind of annoying and loud when she does so :V

Though I don't hate the game because of that. It looks okay, and I think some of the champions look really cool, but I have Skylanders for my dungeon crawler fix and it does fantastically. I also don't care for online games (I think they actually might suit me, but finding a good community is always a carpshoot, and I just don't play on the PC much). And I've heard some bad impressions of the community which is another thing keeping me out of it.
#49 Posted: 08:30:49 24/05/2014 | Topic Creator
@Fatman I will check it out. I've been kinda busy with LoL and Aion lately... Sooo, when I hatve time, I'll check!

@Arc yeah, I get what you mean, most of the community are jerks. But there are exceptions. If I play with a friend, we mostly go 'Fudge the meta' style, and just laugh in the chat to flamers, like The quote I stated above. It'sthe most fun to play withnon-ragous friends, that's whta I can advise to you.
---
#50 Posted: 17:58:02 24/05/2014
they just nerfing braum early game lol

Winter's Bite (Q) damage lowered to 60/110/160/210/260 from 80/125/170/215/260
Stand Behind Me (W) flat bonus armor and magic resist lowered to 10/15/20/25/30 from 20/22.5/25/27.5/30.
Stand Behind Me (W) bonus % of Braum's bonus armor/MR granted lowered to 12/14/16/18/20% from 14/15.5/17/18.5/20%
Page 1 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me