Page 1 of 1
3DS Version [CLOSED]
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#1 Posted: 19:47:43 25/04/2014 | Topic Creator
does it come with an exclusive variant like always and last year the 3ds had rattle shake and free ranger are there differnts this year
---
"Taking Charge"
Nroc-Nuika Platinum Sparx Gems: 5329
#2 Posted: 19:55:35 25/04/2014
No word on it yet, and it probably won't be known for a little while, though I think we can safely assume that'll be the case.
---
I always forget to check my guestbook
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#3 Posted: 20:56:05 25/04/2014
Probably safe to assume so.
If I had to guess, I'd say Food Fight will be the variant. Probably like Tomato Food Fight, so he's colored all red and the Tomatoes are green. Basically color swapped.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:59:24 25/04/2014 by spyroflame0487
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#4 Posted: 20:59:27 25/04/2014
Someone posted this just now:

https://ebgames.com.au/3ds-200...am-Nintendo-3DS

No variant this time? Or early placeholder stuff?
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#5 Posted: 20:59:57 25/04/2014
It could be an incorrect stock image/edited picture.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:00:33 25/04/2014 by Matteomax
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#6 Posted: 21:25:37 25/04/2014
Quote: RadSpyro
Someone posted this just now:

https://ebgames.com.au/3ds-200...am-Nintendo-3DS

No variant this time? Or early placeholder stuff?

That looks like just a mockup for it, so they have some sort of image.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
ShaneK Yellow Sparx Gems: 1736
#7 Posted: 21:53:39 25/04/2014
Quote: Matteomax
It could be an incorrect stock image/edited picture.

Probably not an edited picture as Australian consumer laws are pretty strict. They also show the 3DS version at the front of the other editions on the front page.

I think this is a placeholder given out by Actavision, which suggests there will be a 3DS version but the contents have yet to be been finalized (Pop Fizz with bottles anyone?).
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#8 Posted: 23:14:42 25/04/2014
GAME lists the 3DS starter pack as being this:

[User Posted Image]

It doesn't state anything about an exclusive figure this time, like it did with SF/Giants/SSA. But it also doesn't list the exact characters you'll receive either, so I'm definitely going to assume for now that it's a temporary picture. TRU UK also list the 3DS version using this ambiguous box.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#9 Posted: 23:31:16 25/04/2014
Seeing as all the TFB installments' 3DS versions' exclusives have been recolors of characters in the console starter pack, a variant of Food Fight or Snap Shot seems likely. What I'd really like would be variant traps. We still don't know if different traps have different bonuses or something (seeing as there are multiple for each element), if they do, an exclusive trap would definitely make the 3DS version more alluring.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#10 Posted: 23:43:17 25/04/2014
Quote: Doomslicer
Seeing as all the TFB installments' 3DS versions' exclusives have been recolors of characters in the console starter pack, a variant of Food Fight or Snap Shot seems likely. What I'd really like would be variant traps. We still don't know if different traps have different bonuses or something (seeing as there are multiple for each element), if they do, an exclusive trap would definitely make the 3DS version more alluring.

I think it'll be a different Trapper, Core and Traps altogether.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#11 Posted: 00:00:42 26/04/2014
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Yes but in SSA DSpyro was the variant, and Spyro was in the normal starter pack, and in Giants PPF was the variant, with PF being in the starter
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#12 Posted: 00:07:26 26/04/2014
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Yes but in SSA DSpyro was the variant, and Spyro was in the normal starter pack, and in Giants PPF was the variant, with PF being in the starter

Pop Fizz wasn't in the console starter, it was Jet-Vac.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#13 Posted: 00:21:42 26/04/2014
Yeah...
SSA was Spyro, Gill Grunt, Trigger Happy vs Dark Spyro, Ignitor, Stealth Elf.
Giants was Jet Vac vs. Punch Pop Fizz with Tree Rex and S2 Cynder in both.
SWAP Force was Ninja Stealth Elf, Wash Buckler, Blast Zone vs. Volcanic Eruptor, Free Ranger, Rattle Shake.

There's really no pattern to draw from that. The only thing I'd guess is that Activision has figured it's much more profitable to include different figures rather than repeats. They tried it both ways and went back to the first method.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me