Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Cynder's monster [CLOSED]
SuperSpyroFan55 Gold Sparx Gems: 2265
#1 Posted: 03:42:30 25/04/2014 | Topic Creator
i'v tried to make a successful fan-fiction of the legend of spyro games and aftermath of them but so far they really just sucked so lets hope these go better

suggestions welcome plz do

ANYWAY HERE IS THE FIRST ONE IT IS JUST GIVING A START UP TO THE SERIES THE NAME OF IT BY THE WAY IS CYNDER'S MONSTER

SPYRO THE DRAGON
Part one
Re-creation
All I could do was stare in horror as Spyro rebuilt the entire planet around us though everything was beginning to fade into nothing but white light…
“Hey…hey…hey!” I jumped up from the icy cold floor as an ape leader jabbed me in the ribs with a stick.
“Wha, I’m up… I’m up” yawning and trying desperately to rub the sleep out of my eyes I realized that I was back in the same horrible reality with the same metal bars surrounding me just like the last three years. Gaul shambled to my cage smiling menacingly straight at me.
“Well, well Cynder looks like its’ your lucky day” he said trying to put a legitimate grin on.
“Your letting me go!”
“You could say that, Malefor is in need of someone to rescue him” he pulled out six sliver shackles with spikes all around them and a key out of his leather pouch. “Now I do feel I should tell you that this will hurt excruciatingly… trust me”
“I don’t have anyone to trust anymore” I muttered as he snapped the shackles on and the second he did wave after wave of pain flowed through my body and I tried to take it bravely but it just overwhelmed me and I unwillingly threw my head back in a scream. “This is just your body adjusting to your sudden bone growth to take your new form” Gaul snickered. “Then comes the dark energy beginning to flow into your system from the metal” everything around me began to fade into darkness and that’s when one horrifying thought hit me like a dreadwing. This is how I will stay for all the rest of my life.
Who was that purple dragon from that dream

TWO YEARS LATER
Finally when I had lost that annoying pest I placed the crystal I had gotten from Ignitus on the last remaining shelf of the portal to the dark dimension where Malefor lay. “My master returns” it began to swirl, then he spoke. “You shall be rewarded greatly as long as you stay loyal to me”
“We’re too late!” I heard the purple dragon scream…
TWO MORE YEARS LATER
She stood side by side to Spyro as they both faced the greatest threat they ever had faced “but I’m not scared, not anymore and never again… greatest threat huh, or so we thought
---
eggmans gona pop dat cherry
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:44:49 25/04/2014 by SuperSpyroFan55
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#2 Posted: 20:03:34 25/04/2014
this is interesting, keep on going.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me