darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > The Traps Clarified (No blind bags)
Page 1 of 1
The Traps Clarified (No blind bags)
buzz Blue Sparx Gems: 901
#1 Posted: 17:59:11 24/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Everything made public about the Traps thus far:

http://www.thehdroom.com/news/...lind-Bags/14043
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#2 Posted: 18:06:09 24/04/2014
I just hope that all Traps don't have the same Tiki and Hammer designs like the ones seen in the screenshots. I enjoy the many different designs from the second screenie underneath the first one showing three.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#3 Posted: 18:13:30 24/04/2014
There will be multiple designs, and multiple traps per element.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#4 Posted: 18:19:55 24/04/2014
whos gonna collect them all or just 1 per element and how can there be variant crystals when there are no more enemies to collect after story
---
"Taking Charge"
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#5 Posted: 18:21:41 24/04/2014
Quote: GIANTSRULE
whos gonna collect them all or just 1 per element and how can there be variant crystals when there are no more enemies to collect after story

Don't know how insane that request will be, in either quantity nor price. Do you go for consistency or variety? Will they allow you to do either, or must you buy an 8 pack of one design.

Too many questions and my magic eight ball broke.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#6 Posted: 18:25:18 24/04/2014
I know because if you collect more than one then what different enemies will be stored in them if you capture all them in the 8 crystals you need and kaos one
---
"Taking Charge"
DaMadNes Blue Sparx Gems: 944
#7 Posted: 18:26:33 24/04/2014
perhaps we are over thinking things. Maybe the traps will come packaged as items, Similar to the dragon fire cannon or tower of time. I know it says it won't come with the trap master, but this would be a heck of a good way to get people to buy re-poses they don't really want.
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
#8 Posted: 18:27:59 24/04/2014
I'm glad the trap crystals will be sold separately because I'm not planning on buying every Trap Master (they look about the same size as the Swaplanders, so they would take up a lot of storage space) and I think it would be nice to collect every crystal after seeing them all in that box in the trailer. Does anyone know if you have to use a Trap Master that matches the element of the crystal you're using (i.e. you need a Tech Trap Master to use a Tech crystal), or is it like Giants where you only need at least one character?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:29:11 24/04/2014 by alicecarp
jbmindtrick Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#9 Posted: 18:29:04 24/04/2014
The completionist in me wants every trap but my pocketbook tells me that I will not be able to afford some of the crazy exclusives that are gonna run in the $ hundreds when they come out...
---
Real men play Skylanders, at least that's what my mom tells me.
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#10 Posted: 18:49:58 24/04/2014
There are DEFINITELY going to be exclusive crystals, definitely. I'd be absolutely shocked if not. I won't personally care (maybe I'd jump for a rainbow one), but I expect them.
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#11 Posted: 22:13:33 24/04/2014
Quote: alicecarp
I'm glad the trap crystals will be sold separately because I'm not planning on buying every Trap Master (they look about the same size as the Swaplanders, so they would take up a lot of storage space) and I think it would be nice to collect every crystal after seeing them all in that box in the trailer. Does anyone know if you have to use a Trap Master that matches the element of the crystal you're using (i.e. you need a Tech Trap Master to use a Tech crystal), or is it like Giants where you only need at least one character?

No you dont

Gameplay shows Snapshot using a tech and life crystal to trap
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
SkyJo Green Sparx Gems: 490
#12 Posted: 13:19:45 25/04/2014
If you compare the 3 pictures, you can see that the 3 traps in the above two pictures didn´t match the traps in the box.
The guy from familygamertv told me he think they are only for the video and didn´t show the final traps we can buy.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me