Page 1 of 1
Even though (GET HYPE!)
SkylandersBoy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1129
#1 Posted: 21:23:19 23/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Some of you newer users probably don't recognize me but a few years ago (yes I created this account when I was younger) I was very active here and psyched about Skylanders.
I would buy Skylanders today but I think I grew out of it even though every announcement of a new game I get super hyped.
So I just wanted to say, even though I don't play Skylanders anymore I hope you have tons of fun and enjoyment with this game, and may you get online mode and lots of cool stuff.

From a pre-Skylanders gamer to all (AWESOME) Skylanders-players, I hope you get all you want and that you get TONS of fun from this new game, I'm with you in this hype <3
---
Swap Force is just plain awesome!
I'm not related to the SkylanderKids.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Skylanderster
SkylandersBoy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1129
#2 Posted: 22:06:53 23/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Okay feeling good, no one cares smilie
---
Swap Force is just plain awesome!
I'm not related to the SkylanderKids.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Skylanderster
scratchking22 Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#3 Posted: 22:07:37 23/04/2014
I sure hope this game doesn't suck.
---
~ Clinton/Kaine 2016 ~
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#4 Posted: 22:11:25 23/04/2014
I believe I've outgrown the game as well, but I always get excited for new releases. I went on a several month hiatus from the game, but now I'm easing back into it so I can get Trap Team. It looks interesting so far, and I don't want to miss out.

Also, Ive probably wasted $500+ on this game so there's no going back.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#5 Posted: 22:17:36 23/04/2014
Same here as HDAZ
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#6 Posted: 23:40:06 23/04/2014
Same with HDAZ
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#7 Posted: 00:10:49 24/04/2014
Well, this game is already looking much more interesting to me than SF did a year ago. I dunno, maybe it's because TFB are making it and frankly I trust them to make the game closer to the way I like it(its definitely a huge part of it), but in general it seems to be more interesting gameplay wise. I mean, when SF was announced I thought the SWAP Force was neat, but all the combos would be predictable once I played each half, and yeah... That's kinda how it ended up to me... And there are more villains to play with than SWAP Force... Of course, they're also showing off a lot more than SF did last year, so maybe it's that... It's too early to judge how the game will be either way, but I may as well enjoy the excitement now! smilie

I really hope that the new Portal actually has villain voices because I think that's awesome.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me