Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders: The Last Portal Master
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: The Last Portal Master [CLOSED]
sustainablspyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1648
#1 Posted: 17:05:46 19/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm creating a dark, dramatic Skylanders fanfic. It won't come for a while, but here's the prologue:

The darkness was coming. I knew it. I could taste it in the air. A lifetime fighting the darkness, and it had returned. The once-grand core of light lay in ruins. I was terrified, but the prophecy had foretold this. And it told me that the chosen one's predecessor would guide him. A sudden yell snapped me back to reality. It was Terrafin. A Skylander of the terrus, or Earth element. He had been zapped with the dark energy. Once a great hero, now nothing but a statue. "Skylanders! There's still one portal master! He lives in a region of Earth known as Idaho. You must find him and bring him to Skylands. He is the only one that can destroy the darkness for once and for all." These were my last words. For at that moment, the arbos head of the Hydra shot out a vine. It was the most terrifying Dragon of all. It was the eldest child of Malefor. The vine choked the life out of me. That was the day I, Master Eon, died. But in the last few seconds, I saw him. The face of the fallen prince who haunted me in my dreams.

Kaos.
---
Bye everyone. After the hack thing, I'm leaving.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:04:03 24/04/2014 by sustainablspyro
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#2 Posted: 16:28:10 24/04/2014
Uuuuh........
I advise you not to ask for Feedback in your topic title. It makes you sound like a wannaby.
larpis Green Sparx Gems: 133
#3 Posted: 01:56:19 25/04/2014
Sustainablespyro: You have almost too much plot in one paragraph. If Master Eon dies, who is telling us about the face of Kaos? Maybe tell us that he's saying this with his dying breath? But I must admit it's exciting and suspenseful. Two sentence fragments in one para are probably too many, even for emphasis.
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#4 Posted: 01:47:25 27/04/2014
Hmmm... interesting, very. But, you might have wanted to not start like this. It's good, and I'll try to read when I can. smilie
---
A story.
#5 Posted: 00:19:41 30/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Okay, I'm currently revising the next part and it should be coming.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:19:55 30/04/2014 by sustainablspyro
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#6 Posted: 15:40:55 18/05/2014
And the next part never came...
---
A story.
#7 Posted: 22:56:08 19/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Sorry everyone, but the next part is a major disaster and it needs a lot of editing. Thanks for the bump!
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me