Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Creepypasta experance.......
Page 1 of 1
Creepypasta experance....... [CLOSED]
FluffyHamster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1340
#1 Posted: 22:49:30 15/04/2014 | Topic Creator
This is still a WIP so please don't criticize too much.
This is like the thing on the back of a book. ( idk what it's called)
.: Intro :.
Hi my name's (Y/n). I'm (Y/A) years old and I'm new to the little town of Wood Berry. This is a beautiful and misterous town. I love this place there's tuns of kids my age. We should have moved here earlier...... Oh, no. Maybe I'm having second thoughts about that one.
I'm losing it.....I wish I could know if this is real. There are these monsters, these myths real. I just thought they were stories, but now I believe. Am I just going insane or is this real? Why me? Out of everyone in this town, why me? What's so wrong in being a new girl?
They took me. My families dead, and they took me. The monsters.... What do they want from me? What am I going to do now? How will I get away? Will anyone believe me? No, no one will there all going to think I'm crazy. I can't tell them that there's a faceless man, three guys with like mental disorders, a guy who cut a smile permanently on his face or that there's a elf from a video game is real too. They don't understand the won't understand........ No one will ever understand, what I'm going through.....

.: Chapter one: A new life :.
I looked out the window of my Mom's Jeep. I saw a sign that said, " Wood Berry." Cute name. I thought. This place was nice, the town was calm. There seemed to be tons of kids my age.
My mom glanced at me through her mirror. She smiled," hey, sweetie how you like our new home?"
I looked at her and smiled back, " it looks perfect mom. We should have moved here earlier." I paused for a minute, " Mom, is dad going to be there?" My parents have been fighting lately, about our money problem. We were kinda short of it, so that's why we moved. I had to leave all my friends.
My mother sighed, " Yes, ( y/n) your father will be there too." She bit her lip," honey I'm so sorry about your father and I fighting. It hasn't been easy for us the last couple of months."
" it's ok mom. I know." I turned to the windo and started to look for our new house.
We pulled up into the drive way. The house was beautiful, but old.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#2 Posted: 22:51:34 15/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I was bored so I decided to right this story/fan fiction thing.
Do you guys think I should continue or just stop while I'm at it?
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#3 Posted: 00:10:04 16/04/2014
Continue please! :3
Its wonderful!
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#4 Posted: 04:40:59 16/04/2014
Go on. Plz!
#5 Posted: 14:37:02 19/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I'll continue when I have the time
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me