Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Legend (first in the Chronicles of Arlim)
Page 1 of 1
Legend (first in the Chronicles of Arlim) [CLOSED]
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#1 Posted: 02:30:15 07/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Prologue
In a flat, hill-less wasteland, Four warriors stood before a vast army, which stood before a castle. An army full of ogres, zombies, and many other creatures, all of which came from the realm of Zambol. The land of nightmares. The tallest, strongest looking of the four simply stated, "Myth, your up." A slender woman of medium height stepped up and exclaimed, "Thought you'd never ask. Terastia floga!!" And no sooner than the two words were uttered than an immense flame spread. It started from the center of the crowd, and started to spread. "Tale." Ordered the man that had urged Myth. A second man, much smaller, disappeared. Seconds later, arrows started to appear in the heads of enemies, and holes began to appear in their chests. Before the leader could utter another word, a petite looking woman jumped into the cried. "Sup, sucker?" She questioned as she raised her hands. All of the creatures around her grasped at their ears, their eyes, or their noses, "Make it stop!" One yelled. "No! Master no!" Yelled another. "Fable, I told you not to show them their fears until I was on the battlefield." Raged the leader. "Then get on the damn battlefield, Legend!" Laughed Fable. Legend sighed, and leaped into the fray, hammer and shield battering all enemies out of existence. The army was decimated in minutes, and the group began to head towards the castle. On the balcony, a man looked down at them. He grinned, and began to laugh as Legend stepped onto a pressure plate. An energy field surrounded the group if people.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#2 Posted: 22:06:21 07/04/2014
Nice work. Does that mean you've given up on your other one?
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#3 Posted: 00:25:23 09/04/2014 | Topic Creator
No, I'm just developing some stuff for it. I started working on this one a long time ago, and decided to go back to it as well.

Chapter 1
Lorene stood in her tent, combing her hair with a bear claw. All around her, members of the White Tooth tribe, mostly her maids, bustled about. "Introduction day!" Shouted one. "I've been waiting years for today!" Shouted another. Lorene looked around. "Why don't we call it a coronation day like practically every other culture?" She asked. Every single one of the tribals stopped, and turned to look at her. "What?" She asked. The flap if her tent flipped open, and Chief Romax walked in. "Lorene, daughter, are you prepared for the day? Learning your fate, and most likely being inteoduced to the crown is a big deal, I know, but we can't wait all day." Lorene quickly stuck an eagle feather into her hair, and turned to get father. "Ready." She was, of course, sixteen years old, and learning her fate. She slowly walked outside with her father, and her father lead her through the woods. He spotted a cave, and the girl heard chanting from inside. As they walked in together, a woman stepped from the damp, dark shadows. "Hello, princess." She stated calmly. She then plucked a single hair from the teenagers hair, and put it in a jar of tar-like liquid. The tar started to change color, shifting, evaluating. Finally, it stopped at Purest white. Chief Romax and the Witch-Doctor gasped. "What does this mean? Why isn't it Gold? WHY ISN'T IT GOLD?" The chief looked at her lovingly. "Darling, you have a date far, far greater than mine.
---
#4 Posted: 00:33:51 09/04/2014
Ok, I wasn't expecting such a drastic change. But I'm sure it'll turn out fine.
---
#5 Posted: 00:52:53 09/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Yeah this story is post-apocalyptic. Some people have magical abilities from being infused with radiation. Others couldn't take the radiation, and became hideously deformed, nicknamed orca, ogres, trolls, the like.
---
#6 Posted: 01:05:58 09/04/2014
I always liked the post-apocalyptic earth scenario.
---
#7 Posted: 23:20:41 10/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Totally. Also, because of the post apocalyptic nature's there are guns, and dome energy based weapons.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me