Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
[OPEN] Severance [CLOSED]
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#51 Posted: 23:09:51 08/04/2014
Ah, yes, I'd like to join if it's not too late! :'3

Unfortunately I went a bit overboard with my character sheet(over 2,500 words!), so I had to move it into a Google document.
My character sheet is here! I hope that adding an extra category isn't bad, I just wanted to be able to explain her species since it's a bit strange. ^v^;
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#52 Posted: 23:20:26 08/04/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: She's been added to the directory c: Welcome! Adding more categories is absolutely allowed.
#53 Posted: 01:34:41 09/04/2014
ooc: Thank you very much~! I'll try my best! <3

A small twitch came from the ear of the curled-up beast upon the floor. It was terribly silent in this room, and to her it felt as if the sounds of her own breath could have been the only thing to cause her to awaken. The only thing she could feel around here was her own soul. She was alone.
Her body felt stiff, held still by the sleep that still clung to it. Perhaps she'd been asleep for a long while, but at least she was comfortable, all curled up nicely using her tails as soft pillows. While yes, the ground was hard and rather miserable to lay upon, she reasoned in her half-awake state that she must have decided it cozy if she'd laid down to sleep there.
Slowly, the restful state she'd been locked in began to melt away as she willed herself to sit up.
'Hrmm... Where is this?' stretching out her deep red wings, the feline-like creature rubbed her face so she could start to think. Groggy thoughts started to ooze through her mind, remarkably simple statements and easily recognized things, 'It's not where I went to sleep, I'm sure... I don't believe I know this place. Do I...? M-maybe?'
Now with this question, she started to pick up the pace with her thoughts. She went over what she knew: she knew her name was Kouzina, she was an Illari, she had many friends at home and had spent all her life with her people living happily. What this place was and how she got there, however, was a mystery to her. There was a... hole, it felt like. A gap where things didn't quite add up. Her mind worked and worked, taking a moment to try to think about what had happened to leave her where she was and how she got into this situation. Unfortunately, after a time it became clear she wasn't going to get anywhere sitting around trying to peer into a hole in her mind that was devoid of any knowledge on the matter.
Having successfully shaken off the exhaustion of having just awoken, she stood up. The woman took a moment to balance herself, all three of her tails swishing until she came to a comfortable standing position. She stretched, reaching down to touch her little toes before stretching up and fanning out her wings, feeling her muscles tighten until they couldn't pull any more and then relaxing. Giving her body a quick shake to loosen up further, she felt her fur fluff out before relaxing back into place. After giving herself a quick pat down, she assured herself she was uninjured and ready to get moving.
'Well, if I don't know where I am, I should discover it. Which way...?' She stopped, trying to analyze her situation. It was then, when thinking about it, that Kouzina became aware of the feeling. The pull. The sensation that she should be headed in a certain direction. Something that just urged her to move, and get going with it. She put her hand on her head and thought about it for a moment before getting a satisfied look on her face.
'That way, I guess! C'mon, you're going to figure this out!' With this in mind, the Illari started down the hall. She'd decided to open her eyes to take a look at the physical world around her, which was illuminated well by the brightness of her soul that glowed intensely from her chest, crests, and thighs. She was a bit surprised when she saw such an ancient and abandoned-looking place. Pausing for a moment to take in her surroundings, she noted that the place seems empty besides plant life and that the entire structure appeared to be made of uneven and highly imperfect stone, which was tinted white. Kouzina ran one hand across the stone as she walked – what type of stone it was she didn't know, but it reflected her spirit's blue glow with its light surface, and felt somewhat rough against her palm. Her hand passed over the countless cracks in the broken stone, her paws stepped on shards and chips of the walls that had crumbled down into mere rubble. With her ears twitching in confusion, she passed over small plant life that grew through the breaking ground and snaked up the walls, across the hall's ceiling and gave the corridor a very worn and abandoned look.
Kouzina thought all of this to be beautiful, in a way. But, in the back of her mind, she couldn't help but wonder why she had this feeling that coming in this direction would be the best choice. She really had no clue where she was, but she had a feeling there wasn't going to be an easy way out.
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#54 Posted: 12:43:02 09/04/2014
Aren nodded as he heard Caes response. "Maes? What's this maes you speak of?" He asked the young boy. "And you, want is your name Bjartskular?" He asked the dragon standing before him. 'Time to find out if he's a dragon from Alagaësia or not.' He thought to himself, turning to look at the Mage when she showed up. "Who are you?" He asked, pointing his air whip, which turned into a sword, at the Mage.
---
#hu
#55 Posted: 18:52:41 09/04/2014
'How odd... I can't believe this place is completely abandoned,' the thought rolled through Kouzina's mind as she trekked down the corridor, 'No place is truly without sentient life! All I see are plants, however... They're very lovely plants, but I'd like to know I'm not- wait!'
Coming to a stop, Kouzina focused on what she thought she sensed. A good distance away, she could've sworn she sensed some souls. More than one spirit! There were other people here! Or, well, perhaps not sentient creatures... but living beings nonetheless.
Kouzina picked up the pace, hurrying forward towards where she felt the presence of the other creatures. She felt excitement bubbling through her, causing the light her soul emitted shine more brightly and completely illuminate the hall in front of her. But how could anyone blame her? She was finally going to see some new people in this place she'd never been in before! The Illari hoped she could befriend these people, whoever they were.
She was positive that the other people would know of her arrival before she even came close to entering the new room due to her intense blue glow shining from the hall. Her paws kicked small chunks of rubble from her path as she rushed into the new room. What Kouzina found quite surprised her!
The people in this room seemed to be very diverse in species. Kouzina didn't recognize a single one of them, nor did she understand what they were, and even more confusing to her was how they got here and what they were doing. She didn't know what they were talking about since she'd only just walked in, but that didn't bother her. What she found most unsettling about this room, however, was the tangle of writhing plant life that had gripped the majority of the room along with a possible opening that could've been an exit into other rooms or from the structure they were in.
'Wh...what are these creatures!?' she stared, stared, and stared some more in dumbfounded silence. What in the name of Ascentia Herself were these people? Were the nice? How did they get in here? What were they doing? Were they from this world? Would she be able to communicate with them? Would they be friendly, aggressive, or would they flee upon noticing her?
The Illari paused awkwardly, taking in the sight before her and examining the others, not quite certain if they had noticed her arrival and not sure if she knew what to do if they had.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#56 Posted: 21:25:57 09/04/2014
Spiral picked up his backpack by the strap. Hanging in he jaws, he planned to take it to a dark corner of the room and start going through the supplies to make sure nothing was missing. However, he felt an uneasy prickling in his scales and turned to look at Aren. The elf had said "And you, what is your name Bjartskular?"

Jart-skul-ar? What in the name of the stars is that? Spiral stared at Aren dumbly. Was it a name? A habit of the elf's? Or maybe he was calling Spiral that to taunt him or make him feel lower. Dread filled the pit of the dragon's stomach, so he shook his head and turned away. There are too many here. I-it's not comfortable. At least that's what he told himself as he walked away from the small group. As he cast a look back, he saw a brightly-glowing blue light, but didn't know if it was bad or good, so he turned back and continued to walk away.

OoC: Spiral is so depressed... :D
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
IAmSpyro123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3353
#57 Posted: 00:43:29 10/04/2014
Junak abruptly woke up. He was instantly lost, and confused as he woke up. He started to remember what happened before his series of dreams. All he could remember was joking around in his old city back on his old planet. His dreams consisted of his home, and many things about it. He stood up, still groggy, and leaned up against the solid brick wall.
#58 Posted: 01:19:27 10/04/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yaaay <3 oh my, poor Spiral

"Maes? What's this maes you speak of?" Strange, it was, but it became increasing obvious that this person did not come from Maes, unless he was a part of some long-forgotten mining tunnel that the old legends would tell of. “It doesn't matter at the moment,” Caes said, his voice distant as his mind reeled at the possibilities of this temple also not being in Maes, and that it was possible that everyone was in the very same situation. No, he thought, someone has to know something. Things like this don't happen for no reason... He snapped back into the present as soon as he heard the magic wielder's response to his words towards her.

"The only thing I'm scared of... is the fact that killing them might only make them grow stronger..." He nodded, that was indeed possible, in terms of the situation they were in, at least. "They also seem very much...living, if that makes any sense...." He paused, noticing that the creature whom helped him had went away, and noticing that she was trembling "Will you be okay?" To be honest, he wasn't sure if anyone here would end up okay, or were okay, they could be forever trapped in this temple, for as far as he knew, but he tried to remain hopeful. Maybe Caes didn't entirely want out of this place, either--ever since he woke up he felt less haunted by his past than ever, or maybe he was mistaking this for the absence, hole that was in his being that he had woken up with, the missing something. He wasn't truly certain anymore...

Suddenly, a flurry of bright lights caught his eyes, and the noise of...running? He stood still. "Someone's..." Caes spoke quietly to the person, he still didn't know her name, near him. And then, after a few minutes, he spotted the new someone, who looked to be a mixture of various beings he knew from seeing them in Maes, but also something completely...different from those beings, somehow. He wasn't sure what to say, but he also wasn't sure that he was entirely surprised at this point.
Edited 9 times - Last edited at 01:31:36 10/04/2014 by Wild
#59 Posted: 01:39:09 10/04/2014
Spiral glanced over his shoulder and, as soon as he realized that nobody had followed him, breathed a sigh of relief. It wasn't that the people were bad (hopefully); he just did not know how to speak with them. He had rarely had a conversation that don't end with him being driven away or attacked on his old planet. Here, he wasn't sure if he could trust the unknown.

He carefully sat down behind a pile of rubble to nose through his backpack. He soon decided it would be much easier to change his form back to a human first. Spiral, where has all of your dexterity gone? he wondered to himself. You used to be able to handle anything using your mouth or paws. The dragon made a mental note to retrain himself when he got the chance, then got up to initiate the transformation.

While his dragon form had been activated by rage before, Spiral decided that to change back he would calm his mind. He dipped his head as he visualized his human features, and slowly felt his muscles begin to relax and smoothen. His scales withdrew into his skin as his tail and neck lost his length. Spiral's teeth rounded again as his face reformed into a human-like one. Smiling slightly, he reached into his backpack and pulled out something that the backpack was full of- spare clothes. He would probably transform to and from so often that he needed spare clothes after his change back to human. After slipping a purple t-shirt and black pants on, he put on his shades and peered into a mirror he'd hidden in a pocket. He sighed as he ran a hand through his hair, then decided he didn't mind and slipped the backpack on. He peered around the rubble to see the others still talking. No matter. They won't miss me, I suppose. Spiral leaned against the rubble and watched, no emotion showing on his face.
---
#60 Posted: 03:19:49 10/04/2014
Aren't raised an eyebrow at the dragon. 'A dragon not knowing the Ancient Language? This DEFINITELY isn't Alagaësia.' he thought to himself looking after the dragon as he walked away and messed with his backpack. "Hey!" He yelled at the dragoon. "Bjartskular just means Brightscles, a term for dragon." He said, his eyes widening in surprise as the dragon then proceeded to turn into a human. "That's not normal..." He muttered to himself.

He then turned to look at Caes. "Does it?" He asked. "If we are to find out anything about any of ourselves. We need to get to know each other." He said, his sword disappearing.
---
#hu
#61 Posted: 11:44:08 10/04/2014
OoC: Lol, I love the way you summarized the transformation. That's not normal... smilie
---
#62 Posted: 11:52:17 10/04/2014
((That's Aren for ya! smilie His humor isn't really humor, just dry sarcasm. smilie))
---
#hu
#63 Posted: 00:00:05 12/04/2014
Spiral continued to analyze the situation. Don't worry, girl. I know what you mean. He didn't say anything though, just watched without moving. He rubbed the side of the rock face he was leaning on with his hand. But I've gotta figure out what I'm doing here first. His eyes grew misty behind his sunglasses.

I lived on Dalias. There were dragons, griffons, phoenixes…lots of creatures. And there were humans. My dad... he shook his head. No. That doesn't matter. What does is that everyone hated me. They didn't understand how I could be spawned from two sides. The myths VS the humans. I was one that didn't belong.

But I was good, I think. I hid away. I didn't bother anyone. They searched for me, though. They gave me my scar.
Spiral's other hand reached up and traced the spiral scar. I wanted to kill them. Oh, I wanted them dead. But I resisted. I flew off. I left. But…where?

It must've been here! I remember…there was a hidden tunnel, a path…it lead to a portal…and the portal took me here. A land of tranquility. A land of hope and peace, one I'd never seen before. But I don't remember anything. How it got that way, or even its name. My past is clear, but my memories of this place are nonexistent. …Why?
---
#64 Posted: 13:28:13 19/04/2014
OoC: I don't know! D: I want to RP this but it's like everyone left...

Spiral felt a hum in his head. He didn't know where it was coming from or why it was happening now. Ugh, that's just like what happened in the beginning! What lead me here, he realized. I wonder if I should check it out. He continued to lean against the rubble and watch, waiting to see if anyone else felt this symptom.
---
#65 Posted: 19:01:32 19/04/2014
((Sorry, I've just been trying to find something to do in this RP. I really like it.))

Aren looked at the dragon-turned human. "How is that possible?" He muttered under his breath. "Magic? Is it some sort of spell it's rider placed on it? Is it even from Alagaësia?" He again muttered under his breath. "No matter." He said, beginning to walk over to the dragon/human hybrid and sticking his hand out in a calming gesture. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you." As he was saying this, he was muttering some spells under his breath, spells to protect him from fire, and from any sort of blade, be it a sword, spear, or claws. Just in case.
---
#hu
#66 Posted: 19:42:47 19/04/2014
Spiral, under his sunglasses, watched Aren approach. Despite not showing any emotion, his heart started to race. Why is he coming closer? Is he going to call me names again? To his surprise, Aren said "Don't worry, I won't hurt you," while spreading his arms calmly.
What could Spiral say? Everyone that approached him had tried to hurt him! Well, on his old world anyway. He couldn't say for here. He didn't know anything about here, except that path and the portal.
He blinked as he realized he'd been staring for a little longer than intended. "Uhh...okay," he mumbled dryly. He cleared his throat, trying to get a little moisture in his throat so he didn't sound as weak. "What...what do you need?" Spiral's gaze flicked to his bloody fingers, crusted after his assault on the ceiling. He wondered if Aren thought he was insane or dangerous. For some reason, he hoped not.
---
#67 Posted: 19:55:27 19/04/2014
Aren't looked at him. It doesn't seem dangerous.... he trailed off in his head. "I'm Aren." He said, lifting his mental barriers up a bit. Let's hope it isn't a hostile dragon. he thought to himself. "I'm an Elf from Alagaësia. And you are, were, a dragon?" He asked, an eyebrow raised as he looked at Spiral. "How did you change from dragon to human Bjartskular? Was it magic? Did your Rider place a spell on you? Is it something all dragons can do?" He asked, trying to remember everything he knew about the extinct species of dragons, in his world, that he had learned. He came up with up nothing about being able to change into the species of their Riders.
---
#hu
#68 Posted: 22:24:12 19/04/2014
Spiral dipped his head swiftly as Aren introduced himself. He then continued listen to the next barrage of questions, not quite understanding completely. There's that word again. Jart-skul-ar. And what the heck is a rider?

"Oh. Well...I was born to a dragon and a human. I'm pretty sure that has to do with my...changing powers." Why am I telling him this much? "Um, I'm pretty sure it's not magic since it feels natural to do. Also, what's a 'rider'?" Spiral hoped Aren would be able to provide some information about himself in exchange. The dragon-shifter wasn't comfortable revealing that much about himself.
---
#69 Posted: 22:31:08 19/04/2014
Aren was shocked to hear this news. A....human....and.....a.....dragon? He thought to himself, feeling like nature just broke itself. What Rider would force their dragon to mate with them? Or the other way around, but still. He looked at Spiral and raised an eyebrow as he heard what he said about The Riders. "Wait...you were born to a dragon and a human, yet you don't know what a Rider is?" He asked, really confused. "A Rider is a person a dragon chooses, while in their egg, to be...well...I was going to say one with, but that's not it. Nor is it their partner. More like.....if the Human, Elf, Dwarf, or Urgal is chosen by the dragon, they would hatch for that person, and they'd be bonded. They would share a mental link, and the person would become a Rider." He finished.
---
#hu
#70 Posted: 02:29:07 20/04/2014
Spiral rubbed his chin, slightly intrigued. He knew for a fact that if that happened on his world, the mythological beasts, pretty much dragons, would have another reason to fight. They would dislike being controlled. "Sounds really...different," he said, for lack of a better word. "But no, I never had a 'rider'. When I was born, I just had to face the wrath of my mom for not being one hundred percent dragon. And the wrath of my dad for not being one hundred percent human. My birth split the divisions between beast and man up even farther and made me an outcast. I never depended on anyone. I simply could not, ever again." The human-dragon hybrid cast his gaze to the floor, his arms falling to his sides.
---
#71 Posted: 02:44:59 20/04/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry I was MIA. Writing up a post right now, it may end up rather large. I'm wondering where the other few players went.
#72 Posted: 03:25:48 20/04/2014
OoC: Glad you're back, Wild! smilie I know Rickorio, Lyveriana and myself are here and posting. Dunno about the others, unfortunately. I don't know them as well. D:
---
#73 Posted: 11:02:47 20/04/2014
((Well...actually Shadmé, the Riders don't control their dragons, they work together. Like....I'm not sure how to explain it...but...yeah. smilie))

Aren again raised an eyebrow, shocked again about this dragon/human's world. "Really?" He asked, intrigued that there may actually be different worlds. Our maybe just where he's from is just a different island, far, far away on his world, just they've never explored that far off into the unknown. It was a cool, but highly unlikely theory. It was more reasonable, of that's what you'd call it, that they all came from different worlds. "Well, that had to be terrible." He said in response to Spiral's last statement.
---
#hu
#74 Posted: 21:40:31 20/04/2014
OoC: I get what you mean! smilie But Spiral doesn't. He simply can't comprehend the idea because it would never happen where he came from.

Spiral sighed. "Yes, it was." Well, now's your chance! See if he knows anything more than you do about this place. He rubbed his hands together, scraping the blood away. "So that's why I came here. I followed a path, the path led to a portal. I'd heard of a dream world that was in the making, you see, and thought it'd be worthwhile to invest some time there. Anything's better than where I came from." He shuddered a little. "But the thing is...I don't...remember...anything."
---
#75 Posted: 22:05:49 20/04/2014
Things flashed back to his mind when he heard what he said about coming here. "That's where we are!" He yelled, turning around to think about something. Wait....before I came here....what had happened.....wait...where is he?! He yelled in his mind, patting his chest. His heart sank as he realized he was gone. "Exeros is gone." He said, his face looking as if he was devastated.

((Whoops, that reminded me about something in his history I forgot to mention. Exeros is a dark one from his land that have control over darkness, and they're stuck in stones. When the stones come in contact with a human, elf, anything, and break, one of two things happen. Either, that person is killed, or the Dark One and that person become united. The person stays themselves, hand they get a dark crystal-like thing embedded in their chest, and the Dark One then becomes one with their mind. They still keep control, except if it's necessary for survival, then the Dark One can take control, and they gain control over darkness, and can taint they're element as well. Should I add that too his sheet?

Also, if you're wondering why this is relevant, it's because he was shunned from his kind, and hunted down by them.))
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:13:56 20/04/2014 by Rickorio
#76 Posted: 22:09:43 20/04/2014
((Where were you last. I know what's happened, I just have to know where you last were.))
---
#hu
#77 Posted: 22:17:01 20/04/2014
OoC: Just read it, Lyv! smilie
It's just Spiral and Aren talking about their histories.

Spiral blinked. "Excuse me, but who is Exeros?" He looked around on the floor as if the...whatever he was looking for was dropped somewhere around here. "And you said you know where we are? Where are we?"
---
#78 Posted: 22:24:36 20/04/2014
Aren just looked at Spiral. "No, I menat that we were in that dream world you spoke of. Because my most recent memory was also of walking into a tunnel, to get to the dream world." He explained. His eys then were cast to the floor as he began his explanation of who Exeros is-or was. "Exeros was....my best friend." He said, biting his lip to stop a tear. "We started off as enemies, my kind trying to destroy his. Then, when I came upon his stone, and was ambushed by a Dark One ((Exeros's kind aren't the Dark Ones, I got myself confused. They are the Umbra Lords. Dark Ones are people who destroy Umbrastones, and enslave the spirits to give them power.)) and his minions, i, in a frantic attempt to stop the Dark One from getting another Umbrastone, smashed it into my chest, and just hoped I wouldn't die. Me and him became one, and he killed the Dark One. He was inside of me forever, apparently until I came here." He said, a few tears on his cheeks.
---
#hu
#79 Posted: 22:28:12 20/04/2014
The human-dragon hybrid listened to Aren's story. Wow. He's...uh, what's the word...crying. Yeah, crying. I've never seen anyone do that. What does it mean? Spiral brushed his confusion away and cocked his head. "Soo...you were friends with a stone?"

OoC: OMG Spiral. smilie
---
#80 Posted: 22:36:16 20/04/2014
((Wow. smilie))

Aren just looked at him. "A being wrongly improsioned in a stone. All because of one of his kind's stupid desire to rule all of Alagaësia." He said, turning around and walking to a wall and just slumping down on it, his head in his hands as he let more tears fall.

((It hurts badly when you realize someone who was a part of your mind and body, is gone. smilie))
---
#hu
#81 Posted: 22:50:48 20/04/2014
Spiral blinked as Aren walked away. Probably not the best thing he could have said, but because he wasn't used to helping people, he couldn't quite control what came out of his mouth. I always ruin everything. Spiral sighed and turned back to one of the halls leading out of this main room. I'll bet he doesn't want to see your face again. The one person you meet who doesn't hate you and you screw it up on your first meeting. Hey, why don't you go down that hall, far away? Maybe they'll forget about you. Seeing no other course of action, Spiral started to walk to the dark hallway. It was like a mouth, rubble adorning the roof like teeth. He shook that concerning image out of his head and advanced forward.
---
#82 Posted: 23:17:47 20/04/2014
Aren just looked at the floor and made a vow. You have to be somewhere in here. He thought to himself, standing up. Im gonna find you. Even if I have to destroy this entire place, and everything in it to do so. He said, determination in his eyes. He then saw as Spiral walked away from the group. No matter. He thought, running down another hall, hoping to find his friend.
---
#hu
#83 Posted: 23:44:44 20/04/2014
Spiral walked down the hall, his shoes making a tapping sound. The sound then echoed off the walls, causing it to sound like there were hundreds of others there with him. Quite creepy. But Spiral wasn't one to be creeped out easily. He just kept his guard up. Glancing around, he wondered if there was more to the crackled, bland walls. He allowed his mind to wander, but remained alert. Man, if I had to create a place like this, a world of dreams...why would I do that? He moved his left hand to a pocket. Dreams sound good at first. Tempting. They lure you in. Everyone wants to be in a place where you can control what goes on, where you can be free from strife.

But that would give the creator an army of people. All of them would flock to this dream land, all hoping for a piece of the pie. Would the creator really want to serve those people faithfully and give them a chance, or entrap them and ensure they'd never leave? What would I do?
Spiral's icy eyes looked up at the ceiling, tracing a crack that seemed similar to the scarred spiral that he bore on one of his eyes.
---
#84 Posted: 12:55:20 21/04/2014
Aren was running through the halls, looking through every nook and cranny he could find. He just hoped that whoever took Exeros from him didn't destroy his stone, or at least have him with the creator of this place. Speaking of which....why did the creator create this place? What was the point? Was there another motive then just having a world created from dreams? A world for peace. Not so peaceful for us, considering we're stuck in some sort of temple, full of who knows what. He thought as he looked inside of a room he passed by, finding nothing of importance. But he did find a tablet with some unknown writing on it. "May as well keep it." He said, walking out of the room and continuing on his journey.
---
#hu
#85 Posted: 13:17:51 21/04/2014
((I think we should wait for Wild.))
---
#hu
#86 Posted: 01:05:56 24/04/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'm late, haven't really felt like writing. However, I want to do a check to see who's here? So if you're still willing to be involved in the RP please reply so I can mark your characters as active to avoid confusion.
#87 Posted: 21:00:44 24/04/2014
OoC: I'm here! Rickorio, however, will be missing till the end of his school year.
---
#88 Posted: 03:57:57 26/04/2014
((^Actually, that's changed. I just won't be as active. I'll only be on at nights, and, though probably not, weekends. Long story short, I'm still in this.))
---
#hu
#89 Posted: 12:11:35 26/04/2014
OoC: Thank goodness! smilie
---
#90 Posted: 01:08:54 13/05/2014
((Um.....where's Wild?))
---
#hu
#91 Posted: 01:26:39 13/05/2014
OoC: That's what I wanna know... I love this RP... ;~;
---
#92 Posted: 01:27:39 13/05/2014
((Yeah, it's SO good! It's the first RP where Aren, one of my favorite characters if mine, can actually be used!))
---
#hu
#93 Posted: 01:34:18 13/05/2014
OoC: And I get to try out Spiral! smilie I love his concept, but there aren't many situations where he's better than Shadmé or Ember to use.
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me