Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders school escape [CLOSED]
gnarlytreesnex Blue Sparx Gems: 651
#1 Posted: 12:43:29 02/04/2014 | Topic Creator
smilie boaring. smilie me too. smilie I have a plan at recesss we escape. smilie oh no your not! smilie oh yes we are you non-cool guy smilie recess and spyro stay here and write standards. smilie never! smilie we escape now smilie yay! So exciting. smilie I am calling your parents and telling them to ground you kids smilie I will blow up the gate. smilie I will drill our way out. Mr. smiliewhat the ! These kids escaping? smilie I'm having so much fun escaping, woof! smilie run! It's the teacher. smilie ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :spongebob narrator: one eternity later. smilie what the? smilie police stop those kids. Police we will mam. smilie what it's a night school, shirt. smilie haha we made. It now who wants ice cream :all skylanders at once : me!
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#2 Posted: 14:51:03 02/04/2014
This, is, the, worst, fanfic, ever.
#3 Posted: 21:04:05 02/04/2014 | Topic Creator
It is I thought it would be good
#4 Posted: 21:16:28 02/04/2014 | Topic Creator
smilie yuck school I wish I could escape it. smilie me too, wait we can. Yay! smilie how can we? By calling smilie smilie we must escape but the teacher smilie might find out. smilie yello smilie yes we would like to escape school. smilie ok we will send a can of soup to pick you up. smilie's mom class pay attention! Gawd it's like you do not want to learn. smilie's dad arrest his wife . smilie kids hop in. :skylander kids: yay we're free. smilie time to destroy the school boom it goes
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:36:24 13/04/2014 by gnarlytreesnex
#5 Posted: 05:28:57 03/04/2014
Still terrible.
Go try and find out why.
#6 Posted: 02:17:59 04/04/2014 | Topic Creator
smilieI'm so bored. smilie I want to escape. smilie I'm escaping too, I'm bored. smilie no you kids aren't. smilie hey I'm allergic to learning. smilie liar liar pants on fire. smilie I never liked school now I'm escaping in 10 seconds 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. smilie escape time ! smilie fine kids but your all getting an F. smilie if I hear about this school escape plan. smilie I'll destroy the gate, waffles. smilie I'm fire ing my laser at mr. smilie. Mr. smilie I hate you students so much. smilie escape time., let's call on smiliesmilie escape school is what we do. :skylander kids: escape time. smilie we're here to pick you kids up now escape school. :laser snail: I'll blow up this school and the school went boom
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:35:34 13/04/2014 by gnarlytreesnex
eruptshake137 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1436
#7 Posted: 02:31:52 04/04/2014
Please.... Just no.......
---
Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

CATS
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#8 Posted: 02:44:30 04/04/2014
Wat DA hell
#9 Posted: 05:49:15 04/04/2014
Still bad
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#10 Posted: 14:23:03 06/04/2014
Instead of bluntly telling him it's bad, why don't you say why you thought that? That annoys me so much! <.<

Anyhow, gnarly, one thing that could be changed is the dialogue. Although it is neat that you're using the smilies to make your story, it is all dialogue. There are no details about the location or anything. We only know that it's a school. Speaking of dialogue, it's difficult to tell the difference between when characters are speaking and when they are not. That is when quotation marks come into use. " <-- These things. For example: "I'll blow up this school!" And the school went boom. See what I mean? Of course, it could use more plot and more length, which goes hand-in-hand with my first comment. And finally, don't forget to check your work before you post to make sure everything is spelled correctly, all smilies are functional and that you have punctuation. Does that help?
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#11 Posted: 21:55:33 06/04/2014
Agreed with ShadowMewX

Also, whenever a new character is speaking, or a new narration point is to be made, try putting it on a new line.

EXAMPLE:
Quote: gnarlytreesnex
smilie boaring. smilie me too. smilie I have a plan at recesss we escape. smilie oh no your not! smilie oh yes we are you non-cool guy

Would be better as:
Quote: gnarlytreesnex
smilie Boring.
smilie Me too.
smilie I have a plan: at recess, we escape!
smilie Oh no you're not!
smilie Oh yes we are, you non-cool guy.

It'll be so much easier to read.
---
Bring the Fanta
Smolderbrawl Green Sparx Gems: 456
#12 Posted: 01:27:00 07/04/2014
I agree

I don't really understand why everyone is being so mean though
---
Skyler has ebolalalalalalalalalalala!
#13 Posted: 05:36:25 07/04/2014
I was too lazy to explain why.
But I also reccoment my help Topic.
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#14 Posted: 22:01:01 08/04/2014
Just stop this now
#15 Posted: 23:07:46 11/04/2014 | Topic Creator
smilie I'm ready
smilie for what ?
smilie to escape.what did you think I was ready for?
smilie I thought for work.
smilie enough! I think you two kids arguing is the worst.
smilie " I say escape! School... It will be nice."
smilie "I agree"
smilie "?" What is going on here I want to learn!
Teacher: "ok this is it all you kids are benched at lunch"!
smilie "I'm the bomb".
smilie you think it's about escape time.
:the skylanders: yeah!
:dr. Octagonapus: "Dr. Octagonapus blah!"
smilie "what's this an already destroyed gate?"
smilie "I did it".
Whoa said all the skylanders
smilie help me escape school too...

Too be continued.
Smolderbrawl Green Sparx Gems: 456
#16 Posted: 23:19:03 11/04/2014
I think you should put (student) or (Teacher) before their character
---
Skyler has ebolalalalalalalalalalala!
#17 Posted: 22:21:57 14/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Now where did we leave off oh yes kaos and the skylanders were about to escape school.
smilie hahahah a school doesn't rule but skylanders school fear my giant floating head.
smilie scilent but deadly
smilie stop saying catchphrases! We have to escape!
smilie forget what I said earlier I'll help you escape to.
smilie yeah I do hate you kids arguing in all but hey even though I'm the oldest kid in the class I'm gonna escape too... With you guys.
smilie I will impact the school gate.
smilie wow this is awesome! Boom!
smilie if the school is 100% wood then the only way to escape is the air vent.
(:teacher) whew it's hot in here. Why is it?
smilie hey hey I'm on fire now time to set the class on fire.
(:teacher) hot head!
smilie we have 5 minutes till school ends. hurry !
smilie guys 5 minutes is almost up! Hurry!
Spyro shoots the main air went that is the escape hole.
smilie we did it. Yay!
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#18 Posted: 12:23:48 27/04/2014
Well, It wasn't the worst FanFic on here. But, it could use a lot of work. Instead of using repetition for each chapter, (Ex.= The always say that they half to escape, but the just talk and don't do anything.) you should try to incorporate some new things. Also, you don't have the same characters in each chapter, it seems like an ever-changing "cast".

You might also want to use description and other stuff that actually tells us what is happening. We have no clue what happens because the characters just babble about how they have to escape from school.

Not horrible, but it could just use some cleaning up.
---
A story.
#19 Posted: 01:01:13 28/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Great plan uttster13 I'll get a mop and clean up this topic
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me