Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Ripto's Sorrow [CLOSED]
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#1 Posted: 01:03:50 01/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Spyro is invading Avalar yet again! Will you fight Spyro's minions alongside Ripto, or betray him for that blasted dragon?!

Character Sheet

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Abilities:
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#2 Posted: 01:06:48 01/04/2014
Name: Ike
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Ike is a kind guy, and at times can act pretty serious.
Abilities: Abilities and all other info can be found here: http://fireemblemwiki.org/Ike
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#3 Posted: 21:11:54 01/04/2014
Name: Shadow
Appearance: Red and black anthromorphic hedgehog.
Personality: Hates Spyro. Dark and evil.
Abilities: A huge arsenal of guns and a motorcycle. Also acrobatics.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8195
#4 Posted: 22:15:14 01/04/2014
Name: Cynder
Appearance: Black-violet dragoness with pink chest. Wears silver cuffs and has a silver tail blade.
Personality: Snarky and sarcastic, but caring to those she trusts.
Abilities: Power of poison, wind, shadow and fear.
Let's screw with those timelines, shall we? X3
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#5 Posted: 03:47:00 04/04/2014
Name: Kirito
Appearance: Lookie Lookie!
Personality: strong, kind, quick thinker, and an all around great guy to have ln your team... Best guy actually.
Ability: Speed, strength, duel wielding swords mixed with speed skill and strength= one bad mamajama

Any one want to be Ausuna, or am I gonna have to play her too?!
---
Well that just happened...
#6 Posted: 01:52:46 10/04/2014
OOC: anything!?
---
#7 Posted: 01:58:58 10/04/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: we need someone to play spyro
Smolderbrawl Green Sparx Gems: 456
#8 Posted: 02:11:53 10/04/2014
Name: Galvator
Appearance: Human Cyborg with purple metal plates all over body; has blue diamond in chest; brown hair is visible; one real brown eye and eye patch over other eye
Personality: adventurous, see backstory for why he hates Spyro, always into girls
Ability: speed, flying, lasers
Backstory: When Spyro and Galvator were running along, they found a precious diamond in a cave; it turns out that there were booby traps and Galvator fell into a lava pit. Spyro abandoned him for the diamond. Galvator's body was repaired into a cyborg's, and he hated Spyro ever since
---
Skyler has ebolalalalalalalalalalala!
#9 Posted: 02:54:28 10/04/2014
OoC: Can I play Spyro as well or do you want one character per person? :0
---
#10 Posted: 02:56:55 10/04/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: You can c:
#11 Posted: 03:04:45 10/04/2014
Hooray! smilie

Name: Spyro
Appearance: Purple dragon with yellow underbelly, orange horns and wings.
Personality: Believes himself to be a hero, so is quite cocky at times. Spyro is also brave and selfless.
Abilities: Power of Fire, Earth, Ice and Electricity.
Backstory: According to Spyro, Ripto has invaded Avalar and intends to take over. Spyro wished to recruit others to defeat this orange menace. Spyro has a running rivalry with Ripto.
---
#12 Posted: 05:06:22 10/04/2014 | Topic Creator
It was a chilly but sunny day, and Ripto was sitting on his throne in Winter Tundra, thinking about adult dinosaur things like taxes. He was rather bored, to be honest, so he went out for a stroll in the Tundra, saying "Hello!" to all of his people 'merrily' as he sat on Gulp.
#13 Posted: 11:40:46 10/04/2014
Spyro took a step forward. Then another. Then another. He continued taking steps forward, and soon the green, grassy vales of Avalar greeted his view. Spyro was a traveling dragon, going around and defeating what he felt to be the evils of the land. As soon as he stepped in Avalar, though, he felt different. Avalar had a sweet, calming feel around in its air, and Spyro breathed it in, sighing happily. I may stay here for a while. The people will forgive me- I have done them great service over the years, and deserve a small break, right?
---
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#14 Posted: 17:52:41 11/04/2014
[[In the name of darkRipto!]]

Name: Alvira
Appearance: Linkydink!
Personality: Shy, barely talks. She has a strong feeling for her friends but can snap up a bit if offended. Alvira always will and shall have a love to water.
Abilities: Able to use Water-BAsed attacks.

[[No Shapeshifting in this RP... I'm kind confused by it smilie]]
#15 Posted: 18:11:17 12/04/2014
Kirito was just a player of games in the real world. Spyro was one of the recommended games around his area. He doesn't recall it ever being played with nerve gear, but it seemed like am interesting enough game. He signed it, and since the game was not a new title, and it was never tested outside of the original consol. His SAO account was active within this game, but he doesn't really know what he is doing in this new world.

Kirito managed to spawn in somewhere near Spyro. He was between a few trees with a wall behind him. A title appeared in his HUD that said it was "Avalar." The wall behind him must be part of a building, a sort of castle maybe, but it was hard to tell with the trees around him, "Wow, surprised this game allows me to be in it like this," he looked himself over and checked his menus, "All my old stuff... Minus quite a few things though."
---
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#16 Posted: 11:18:25 18/04/2014
I'll join

Name: Camo

Appearance: A small grass lizard who is a dragon hybrid plant/Grass.

Personality: Camo is prankster who likes to use exploding fruits as his jokes. He is mostly happy and will fight danger like a Skylander should but keep an eye on him or you might be at the center of his fruit jokes:

Abilities: Can grow scorching hot fruit and firing Sun beams witch 3 of them can shield him and heal him.
#17 Posted: 00:19:53 21/04/2014
Spyro yawned and curled up under the shade of a tree. "Good think Ripto's not around," he muttered. "That dinosaur caused me more problems than a Sparx in a cage!" Deciding to explore around in a little bit, he tucked his muzzle in and closed his eyes, hoping to catch a few z's.
---
#18 Posted: 00:21:20 21/04/2014 | Topic Creator
((Everyone is accepted))

Ripto smelled something, something stagnant on the air...could it be...a certain dragon?
#19 Posted: 01:08:53 21/04/2014
Cynder sat in a tree, her tail flicking lazily as she watched Ripto. She had been hanging out in his kingdom for quite a few months and blended in perfectly. He had never noticed her, a dragon. She knew that Ripto absolutely hated the reptiles, but wasn't quite sure why. Why am I here if it's so dangerous for me? she thought to herself, a smirk coming to her face as she knew the answer. Danger. Cynder loved living on the edge, and life in the land Ripto wished to conquer, Avalar, was just plain boring.

OoC: Here, Spyro and Cynder haven't met yet. :3
---
#20 Posted: 06:23:54 21/04/2014
Alvira did notthing, notthing but sleeping in a pool. Notthing then sleeping in a pool with a bird sitting on her head. She woke up. "Get off, bird." The bird flew away as Alvira catched the scent of a cartain one. "Not another dragon! I barely can deal with myself!"
#21 Posted: 12:53:16 21/04/2014
OoC: Do you smell Cynder or Spyro?
---
#22 Posted: 13:20:13 21/04/2014
((Spyro))
#23 Posted: 19:22:12 21/04/2014
Spyro blinked sleepily as a bird whizzed past, twittering. What was that? I also heard a splash... The dragon looked to his left and his right. Shrugging, he yawned and laid down again.
---
#24 Posted: 21:55:50 21/04/2014
Kirito walked our away from the wall spotting a river, and followed it a little down stream. Hearing the splash as well, but thought little of it as he progressed down the river. He soon found the sleeping dragon under the tree, "The one from the case," he whispered to himself stopping to look at him from the river side. He leaned over a little to get a better view without getting closer, "Spyro the dragon," he added. I guess I'll wait to see if he gets up on his own.
---
#25 Posted: 22:24:19 21/04/2014
The dragon's hind leg kicked a little in his sleep. Mumbling something in his sleep, Spyro rolled over to his side, blissfully unaware of anything around him.
---
#26 Posted: 04:26:44 22/04/2014
Alvira stood up, but tripped over her own cloak, splashing back into the water. "Woah!"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me