Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > The Legend Of Spyro: The Darkness Within (my idea of next Spyro game)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
The Legend Of Spyro: The Darkness Within (my idea of next Spyro game) [CLOSED]
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#51 Posted: 04:16:17 11/07/2009
I played a game once like this, that had a sequel about the main character turning dark, and having to find the light.
Pity I can't remember which game, though. I know I own it...
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#52 Posted: 01:55:15 12/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynder_543
It does follow along with the TLOS storyline nicely... About "Spyro's dark side", is that Dark Spyro taking over his body or something? =\

Yeah, it is.
---
N/A
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#53 Posted: 02:54:36 12/07/2009
Quote: Skyqueen
It does follow along with the TLOS storyline nicely... About "Spyro's dark side", is that Dark Spyro taking over his body or something? =\

Yeah, it is.

I new it! smilie

My made up TLOS story is like that. Spyro's dark side is starting to eat away at his heart and replace it with a dark tornado off darkness. And Spyro has to go out on his own to find the light and get dark spyro out off his body. And the boss at the end is dark spyro. I will wright more on the make up your own spyro game topic. smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#54 Posted: 20:55:42 12/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Skyqueen

Yeah, it is.

I new it! smilie

My made up TLOS story is like that. Spyro's dark side is starting to eat away at his heart and replace it with a dark tornado off darkness. And Spyro has to go out on his own to find the light and get dark spyro out off his body. And the boss at the end is dark spyro. I will wright more on the make up your own spyro game topic. smilie

Wow! That's sounds so cool! I can't wait to read that!smilie
---
N/A
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me