Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Legend of Spyro trilogy [CLOSED]
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12920
#1 Posted: 12:22:38 03/07/2009 | Topic Creator
I read something on another website and I agree with it. It said that the legend of Spyro trilogy could have happened years before the first and original Spyro game and that the LOS Spyro is the ancestor of the original Spyro.

Does anyone agree with me?
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#2 Posted: 12:41:05 03/07/2009
I think it is a good idea. :D
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#3 Posted: 13:42:05 03/07/2009
I don't really know if I'd like to associate LoS with the Originals... but maybe if the LoS Spyro was an ancestor to the original Spyro, I could believe that. ^.^;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Aqua-Dragoness Gold Sparx Gems: 2851
#4 Posted: 17:44:12 03/07/2009
That's a pretty cool theory, actually. I like it a lot.

Yet still to me the Original and Legend Spyros are different, not the exact Spyro. Two different Spyros.
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#5 Posted: 19:42:48 03/07/2009
I remember reading something like that about a different game series...
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3163
#6 Posted: 21:00:59 03/07/2009
That's what I thought the whole way, except I thought Tlos Spyro was Original Spyro's father.
That's how i did it with Fireball 1 and Fireball 2.
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
XenoSpyro Ripto Gems: 246
#7 Posted: 21:32:52 03/07/2009
Quote: alicecarp
I read something on another website and I agree with it. It said that the legend of Spyro trilogy could have happened years before the first and original Spyro game and that the LOS Spyro is the ancestor of the original Spyro.

(Link it if you reply to me so I can see it for myself)
Was the website an official Spyro site? Or was it something user-created to confuse you?

...So no.
Also point out they're both named Spyro but that's besides the point.
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#8 Posted: 21:38:14 03/07/2009
Quote: XenoSpyro
Quote: alicecarp

(Link it if you reply to me so I can see it for myself)
Was the website an official Spyro site? Or was it something user-created to confuse you?

...So no.
Also point out they're both named Spyro but that's besides the point.

There's your answer.
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3163
#9 Posted: 21:44:10 03/07/2009
Tlos Spyro could have been Original Spyro's father and Tlos Spyro could have named his son after him. Or Original Spyro could have been named by the parents of him from Tlos Spyro's name, because he was the one who saved the world. 1/2 dragons that could master even more than Fire, Ice, Earth, and Electricity who chose the good side, unlike Malefor. He's legendary.
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#10 Posted: 01:48:05 04/07/2009
I say Lucas, Wario, and the Patriots caused it all to happen... that's my theory.
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Polar-krush Blue Sparx Gems: 871
#11 Posted: 04:03:38 04/07/2009
Yeah, but where's Cynder? Terrador? Volteer? Cyril? And the LoS Spyro? And if the orignal Spyro is LoS Spyro's son, why doesn't he have the powers of the purple dragon? And where's Ignitus, too? But I have to admit, that does sound pretty cool.
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#12 Posted: 05:46:33 04/07/2009
Well you see... the dragon is Malefor, and Porky wanted to make sure that he didn't get woke up, so he hired Wario to go out and stop Ninten and Ness so that they wouldn't try to go to Malefor's magicant, but you see Wario is lazy and greedy, so he used all the money to steal Mario's castle and hired an alien to kidnap the fair Princess Dasiy, and since Tentgea(sp?) was friends with Andross, and Andross wasn't able to get anti-depressiants, and he went crazy and created Giygas....

Boy, that would make one awesome fan fiction don't you think!? smilie

...and then Solid Snake was born... and don't forget that Mew and Giygas are friends...
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
shadowdragon5 Blue Sparx Gems: 820
#13 Posted: 06:26:36 06/07/2009
It does sound coool thet the Spyro from the LoS trilogy could be the ancestor of the Original Spyro.
---
Aww, I wanted to explode.
#14 Posted: 06:35:39 06/07/2009
Quote: Polar-krush
Yeah, but where's Cynder? Terrador? Volteer? Cyril? And the LoS Spyro? And if the orignal Spyro is LoS Spyro's son, why doesn't he have the powers of the purple dragon? And where's Ignitus, too? But I have to admit, that does sound pretty cool.

Did you even read the first post properly?
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
CS Red Sparx Gems: 59
#15 Posted: 23:05:51 08/07/2009
This is quite a stretch, and not what Activision/Sierra had in mind when they rebooted the series, I think I like this theory.

I would say instead of original Spyro being LoS Spyro's son, he should just be an ancestor. Far enough down the family tree that the LoS characters have died and thus, don't appear in original games.
---
NO. Any questions?
#16 Posted: 02:41:34 09/07/2009
Well, original Spyro is a purple dragon, so that means that 10 generations would have to go by. So that means that original Spyro would be TLOS Spyro's great great great great great great great great great great grandson. And original Spyro is quit special if you think about it. He can master water, ice and electricity and I havn't seen any other dragons that are not Spyro's colour that can do that. And aparently, when Spyro was just an egg, his egg was very hot and it was red. And he also saved the world about 13 times.

Maybe water is a new element and so far Spyro is the only dragon that has it? And one of the dragons in SL said that a purple dragon is a rare species, he could off been talking about the "purple dragon born once every ten generations" thing. Well, this could work if you ignore the other purple dragons in STD....

And Spyro could have TLOS Spyro's colour (same shade off purple). And Spyro could off got his red wings from Cynder. And Sparx, they could off named Sparx after Sparx in TLOS, same with Spyro being named after Spyro in TLOS. Maybe if Spyro would off been a girl, they would off called him Cynder....
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:44:47 09/07/2009 by Cynder_543
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me