Page 1 of 1
No any more Spyro games! [CLOSED]
ConvexitySpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1018
#1 Posted: 10:27:41 03/07/2009 | Topic Creator
I know that the title, it seems that I would like to add Spyro games, but I think otherwise.

Last year, when DotD was coming, dark52 already knew something about the game and its plot. Although its name does not have Dawn of the Dragon. So I think that Spyro games will no longer be increased. Namely, one extra game to make about two years? I do not think so.
---
It's not a lake, it's an ocean.
My deviantART
smiliesmilie Best buddies forevah! \o/
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#2 Posted: 13:50:44 03/07/2009
Activision has mentioned nothing about dropping Spyro from its repertoire of games... therefore there will most likely be a Spyro game at the usual time (October/November) in 2010. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#3 Posted: 18:00:09 03/07/2009
And the producers of the LoS trilogy has already confirmed that there will be more Spyro games. Quit talking nonsense.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Gwenio Gold Sparx Gems: 2454
#4 Posted: 18:31:06 03/07/2009
There is a perfectly reasonable and logical explanation as to why there is not a game this year: they were unable to begin on it early enough because they had not planned out the next game ahead of time.
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#5 Posted: 18:46:02 03/07/2009
Quote: Gwenio
There is a perfectly reasonable and logical explanation as to why there is not a game this year: they were unable to begin on it early enough because they had not planned out the next game ahead of time.
I agree. Activision has other games that are being developed such as Call of Duty, etc.

All we can expect is next year. We have a movie of Spyro, don't we?
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#6 Posted: 18:49:51 03/07/2009

Yeah, or maybe they listened to the fans and decided that they would take 2 years to make a game like people had requested... That would mean that they'd have to have a year gap between every game from now on but if its gonna be good then its worth the wait...
#7 Posted: 14:54:55 04/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dragonhope
I agree. Activision has other games that are being developed such as Call of Duty, etc.

I dont think so. smilie Because ... I'm heared they have technical problems on it. Well.. smilie
---
My deviantART
#8 Posted: 14:55:49 04/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: bionicle2809

Yeah, or maybe they listened to the fans and decided that they would take 2 years to make a game like people had requested... That would mean that they'd have to have a year gap between every game from now on but if its gonna be good then its worth the wait...

But if it's same like as DotD... oh my god
---
My deviantART
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#9 Posted: 15:18:07 04/07/2009
Quote: ConvexitySpyro
Quote: bionicle2809

But if it's same like as DotD... oh my god

It won't be... They'll take their time with this one...
Gwenio Gold Sparx Gems: 2454
#10 Posted: 15:50:58 04/07/2009
Quote: Dragonhope

I dont think so. smilie Because ... I'm heared they have technical problems on it. Well.. smilie

I heard they had not started the next game about a month after DotD from the producer.
IcelectricSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2002
#11 Posted: 15:55:43 04/07/2009
I know that the title, it seems that I would like to add Spyro games, but I think otherwise.

Last year, when DotD was coming, dark52 already knew something about the game and its plot. Although its name does not have Dawn of the Dragon. So I think that Spyro games will no longer be increased. Namely, one extra game to make about two years? I do not think so.

But look, for example Tekken 6 was in making about 3 years.
---
The one from deviantART...
CZ
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5908
#12 Posted: 17:03:43 04/07/2009
The topic title sounds as if you don't want any more Spyro games.
---
no i will not write a signature for you
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me