Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Enough with the 'new Spyro game?' topics...
Page 1 of 1
Enough with the 'new Spyro game?' topics... [CLOSED]
Aqua-Dragoness Gold Sparx Gems: 2851
#1 Posted: 03:49:23 27/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Guys... listen. We're not sure if there will be one this year, but perhaps next year.

Can't you please be patient? Just for a while? And when it's confirmed... well, we're gonna go nuts with joy.

But please. Enough already with the "Is there gonna be a new Spyro game?" "When's the next Spyro game gonna come out?" exc.

smilie; I'm trying to put this into a nice manner, but enough with these topics. Thank you.
cynder21 Gold Sparx Gems: 2214
#2 Posted: 13:37:48 27/06/2009
all those topics are getting annoying, people should just sit back and watch for something to come up and not make 5 topics every 12 seconds :/
---
This old place has changed too much
Phantom 69 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1624
#3 Posted: 14:19:47 27/06/2009
thank you
---
T.E.O.M.E.I.M.F.: The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend.
http://www.youtube.com/ThePhantomKing
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#4 Posted: 16:27:24 27/06/2009
About TIme someone put there foot down
dingodile555 Gold Sparx Gems: 2674
#5 Posted: 17:02:27 27/06/2009
If you're impatient, go back to the previous Spyro games and play through them in order... although personally I doubt theres gonna be a Spyro (or Crash Bandicoot for that matter) game this year.

Etranges Libellules (who made DOTD) are secretly working on a new Asterix game, so I dont think they'll do the next Legend of Spyro game if there is one.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#6 Posted: 01:45:42 28/06/2009
Well yeah. If Activision is looking to rake in cash for Spyro, would they seriously toss the game to some no-name, has been team of developers? HECK NO! You throw it to a development studio that people actually recognize. Nothing sells games better than big name development studios.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#7 Posted: 02:18:01 28/06/2009
Quote: HIR
Nothing sells games better than big name development studios.

QFT, quite sadly. There are some good games out there made by low name companies. Then again, there are reasons companies like Activision, Square Enix, Ubisoft, EA, etc sell a lot...
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
#8 Posted: 04:11:33 28/06/2009
And reasons they eat each other up in corporate mergers.

Hooray, capitalism GO GO GO! b^.^b
---
#9 Posted: 04:13:19 28/06/2009
...Now I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or serious.

Some merges are great, but it's the takeovers I don't like all that much.
---
Leetdero Red Sparx Gems: 76
#10 Posted: 04:19:59 28/06/2009
You know what , I might sound stupid to you, but i've been on google, i know what the internet is cause i've been on there and i've been hearing what you have been saying about this so called new spyro game, "Oh, is it gonna suck like the last one, is it gonna be epic like the last one, Oh i'ts gonna be to hard, oh it's gonna be to short, it's gonna have too much emo music, Give me less enemies , give me more bosses. SHUT IT, YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK, SHUT YOUR OPEN MOUTH WHEN YOUR TALKING TO ME BECUASE IT WILL BE A DARN GOOD GAME WHEN IT COMES OUT
---
Hey kids, I have this new hard to find hack that I would like to show you. It's called skill
#11 Posted: 04:24:48 28/06/2009
Quote: Cloudtail4ever

A little from column A... a little from column B. Sometimes, it's nice to see big companies team up (Disney+Then Squaresoft=WIN). Other times, you want to punch the corporate CEOs in their faces (Sierra+Activision=EPIC PHAIL). <.<;
---
#12 Posted: 04:39:45 28/06/2009
Quote: Cloudtail4ever

A little from column A... a little from column B. Sometimes, it's nice to see big companies team up (Disney+Then Squaresoft=WIN). Other times, you want to punch the corporate CEOs in their faces (Sierra+Activision=EPIC PHAIL). <.<;

I get what you mean >.> I liked the Squaresoft/Enix merger, but I'm not all that pleased with the Square Enix/Eidos merger.
---
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#13 Posted: 05:15:09 28/06/2009
*Awaits for Wal-Mart to become the Buy N Large or Umbrella Corp.*
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
CS Red Sparx Gems: 59
#14 Posted: 23:14:35 09/07/2009
This topic deserves to be the very first thing people see when they come into this board.
---
NO. Any questions?
#15 Posted: 23:22:40 09/07/2009
Quote: BlackDragonAJ89
*Awaits for Wal-Mart to become the Buy N Large or Umbrella Corp.*

Wal-Mart isn't THAT evil o.O
---
ignitusforever Ripto Gems: 1788
#16 Posted: 01:41:48 10/07/2009
Quote: Aqua-Dragoness
Guys... listen. We're not sure if there will be one this year, but perhaps next year.

Can't you please be patient? Just for a while? And when it's confirmed... well, we're gonna go nuts with joy.

But please. Enough already with the "Is there gonna be a new Spyro game?" "When's the next Spyro game gonna come out?" exc.

smilie; I'm trying to put this into a nice manner, but enough with these topics. Thank you.

Hey, there are a LOT a topics that these forums don't need anymore.
ShadowDragon91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1427
#17 Posted: 01:57:22 10/07/2009
Quote: Aqua-Dragoness

I agree with this, it kind of needs to stop.
---
It is not wise to meddle in the affairs of dragons, fore thou art crunchy, and taste of chicken...
#18 Posted: 02:10:21 10/07/2009
Well then why not ask dark (politely) to sticky one of the "make a Spyro game!" topics, so people stop making them. =_="
---
ignitusforever Ripto Gems: 1788
#19 Posted: 02:34:46 10/07/2009
Well then why not ask dark (politely) to sticky one of the "make a Spyro game!" topics, so people stop making them. =_="

Thats a good idea!!
#20 Posted: 02:36:20 10/07/2009
Indeed.
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Polar-krush Blue Sparx Gems: 871
#21 Posted: 05:43:28 10/07/2009
I think that people should make 'My idea of the next Spyro game' topics, because most people like to share their ideas, its good to share ideas with everybody, most of the time. And who knows, it might actually be the next Spyro game! Who knows? But that's just my opion, though.
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#22 Posted: 06:20:22 10/07/2009
^ They can, as long as they don't make a topic about it. Because there is already a topic for people to put there game ideas in. smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
CS Red Sparx Gems: 59
#23 Posted: 17:56:38 10/07/2009
Quote: Polar-krush
I think that people should make 'My idea of the next Spyro game' topics, because most people like to share their ideas, its good to share ideas with everybody, most of the time. And who knows, it might actually be the next Spyro game! Who knows? But that's just my opion, though.

No. Everyone can share their ideas with everyone in one topic.
---
NO. Any questions?
#24 Posted: 22:18:28 10/07/2009
Quote: CS

No. Everyone can share their ideas with everyone in one topic.

Exactly, I created a place for it: //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=20002
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
#25 Posted: 01:56:53 11/07/2009

That's why Mangon invented sticky topics. If you see something stickied... you'll know not to make a topic exactly like it. >_____________________>
---
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#26 Posted: 21:33:33 04/08/2009
Thank you... Thank you so much...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me