Forum

Poll

14 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 87 of 87
1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
Confessions V2 [STICKY]
ArisaArtisan Blue Sparx Gems: 680
#4301 Posted: 19:06:38 20/10/2024
okay that is slightly ringing some bells, but unknown how and why.

my memory hasn't been in the same in years lol
---
{SILLY FAE GIGGLE GANG WE LOVE THROWING PARTIES}
drink water, get some sleep, take care of yourself.
SHE/THEY, sillygoofy, doing my darndest.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5937
#4302 Posted: 19:01:51 25/10/2024
Sesshomaru75, specifically

Unless there happened to be multiple Sesshomarus on this site.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8452
#4303 Posted: 14:29:15 29/10/2024
i know i shouldn’t because it’s not professional. well i am not a professional person but i act like it for my one job. i judge pet owner clients so hard sometimes it’s just. the thoughts running through my brain when they tell me that preventative medicine (flea/tick products for example) is poison and the vet is just doing it for money. Please god shut UP. or the one client that didn’t want to vaccinate for rabies (a legal requirement) or distemper because “the breeder told me not to” and wanted a maternal antibody test done by the time the dog was going to be 6 months old. WAT. Ok let’s listen to puppy mill breeders over someone with a decade of education and credentials???
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 9421
#4304 Posted: 00:36:05 04/11/2024
Quote: StormDragon21
Sesshomaru75, specifically

Unless there happened to be multiple Sesshomarus on this site.



I'm guessing there were 74 Sesshomarus before her.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2942
#4305 Posted: 20:58:20 04/11/2024
Quote: ArisaArtisan
dont think i know/remember who sess is, but i think i'm glad i don't. lmao.



much better that you do not. they were known before that as spyrovsganon something. which is when i knew them the most.

i never understood why sess was allowed back in the first place spammed the forum with so much inappropriate and filthy content especially back then it was ridiculous. and then not to mention the cause of all the mod corruption. sess was like a gang leader legit. but not so much mafia more like petty high school clique kind of stuff.

specifically hated and targeted me in the later years still no clue why just hated me.

but hurt other users way more.

i believe i made some somewhat serious somewhat parody description post of the sess torment years back now.

but i spoke about sess a lot before they came out/i was aware they came out as trans so their is probably outdated pronouns in it so better wherever it is now then.


but sess was just a really bad person and is better off forgotten.

you lucked out for sure.
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE!
somePerson Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10168
#4306 Posted: 23:33:06 30/12/2024
marvel rivals low elo is who has the better hela player
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7960
#4307 Posted: 23:43:18 19/01/2025
Quote: LeewweewoowheeH
Quote: ArisaArtisan
dont think i know/remember who sess is, but i think i'm glad i don't. lmao.



much better that you do not. they were known before that as spyrovsganon something. which is when i knew them the most.

i never understood why sess was allowed back in the first place spammed the forum with so much inappropriate and filthy content especially back then it was ridiculous. and then not to mention the cause of all the mod corruption. sess was like a gang leader legit. but not so much mafia more like petty high school clique kind of stuff.

specifically hated and targeted me in the later years still no clue why just hated me.

but hurt other users way more.

i believe i made some somewhat serious somewhat parody description post of the sess torment years back now.

but i spoke about sess a lot before they came out/i was aware they came out as trans so their is probably outdated pronouns in it so better wherever it is now then.


but sess was just a really bad person and is better off forgotten.

you lucked out for sure.



It's interesting coming back reading these. I remember beefing with Sess but can't remember any specifics (so it couldn't have been that bad, especially compared to what others have described) but then someone anonymously trolled both of us at the same time and it drew it all to a truce because of this hidden mutual enemy haha.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:43:51 19/01/2025 by Ice Dragoness
somePerson Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10168
#4308 Posted: 18:09:23 10/02/2025
i genuinely don't get the appeal of political influencers. like I get not wanting to read the news because they are often reviewed by conglomerates and the 1%. So why trust what some guy online says? You don't know these people and it's not like influencers are known for being honest. There could many factors behind what a political influencer says like financial gain, social status, etc.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 9243
#4309 Posted: 14:57:13 12/03/2025
when i was a child, red-eyed hansel and gretel scared the everloving mother****ing **** out of me
---
where oh where are those good old fashioned values on which we used to rely?
Clank Platinum Sparx Gems: 5723
#4310 Posted: 03:19:18 13/03/2025
Quote: Jaggedstar
when i was a child, red-eyed hansel and gretel scared the everloving mother****ing **** out of me

I am happy to see you facing your fears!
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 13895
#4311 Posted: 08:28:47 13/03/2025
I don't even know why I'm still coming to this forum. It's deader than dead.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
somePerson Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10168
#4312 Posted: 13:44:14 11/04/2025
I have watched 2 movies this year that I thought would be amazing but ended up being a boring eat the rich message that doesn't really tackle the issues of capitalism
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2942
#4313 Posted: 13:22:04 03/06/2025
feeling really bad about my life between 2020-2023
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE!
Eevee88 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5004
#4314 Posted: 01:28:57 10/06/2025
I despise most people, yet I am lonely. My boyfriend aside, I only really have two friends, and they are both online. However, based on the area I live in, I know I would not be able to make friends if I even wanted to.
i have horrible anxiety--both social and GAD--and my depression makes me not want to go anywhere to begin with, lol


I do not WANT friends; my standards are incredibly high and I cannot imagine being friendly with people in real life aside from my boyfriend's friends; but I cannot help but feel lonely. It does not help that I have been stuck inside for two weeks due to COVID, but I digress.

I guess my confession is
Self-imposed loneliness sucks, but I have no desire to fix it. Normally I have things to keep my mind off of this thought (I have been feeling this way since 2020--since learning the "truth" of my situation
no one except my now boyfriend liked me. They only kept me around to get good grades. The people who did like me are those i'd rather not associate with, but I was the only one who would be nice to them, so naturally they'd gravitate toward me
), but since I am very bored, my brain has been doing some thinking... and uff da.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
somePerson Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10168
#4315 Posted: 22:23:59 18/06/2025
here's what happened during my date a couple of days ago

me: what do you do after work
person: i nap and watch youtube videos
me: what videos do you watch
person: anything
me: what are you watching rn?
person: oh anything
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2942
#4316 Posted: 12:21:24 19/06/2025
Quote: skylandersfan60
Quote: somePerson
here's what happened during my date a couple of days ago

me: what do you do after work
person: i nap and watch youtube videos
me: what videos do you watch
person: anything
me: what are you watching rn?
person: oh anything

Hate to say it but this is a classic woman moment.



yes us women normally fail to answer simple questions in an appropriate way we have this defect.


---


unrelated.


---


now i really realize my bday makes me think of you now too ahahahaha i miss you too much...
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE!
somePerson Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10168
#4317 Posted: 03:41:37 20/06/2025
being cybersecurity means explaining cybersecurity and being told that you're wrong or a conspiracist from others

I actively try to avoid using words that I learn. Most of the time whe someone uses a new word you can tell that they don't fully understand what it means but learned it a week ago
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:13:40 20/06/2025 by somePerson
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 6053
#4318 Posted: 04:24:36 27/06/2025
'You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.'

I'd like to focus on my writing, but living with my family encourages me to do more with them, or with my wife working a night shift in contrast to my day, I need to spend what time I can with her. I have this desire to create that feels like it can't be properly channeled. I'll find the right balance I'm sure, but it can be hard.
---
Returning from a long journey of retro games.

To gaze upon the digital wilds, once thriving with life, now dying in growing silence.
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12002
#4319 Posted: 18:39:15 31/12/2025
I've shrunk... I am only 202cm today.... not 203.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:07:50 02/01/2026 by Project_Unnamed
polarpace Green Sparx Gems: 201
#4320 Posted: 06:32:34 03/07/2026
the only thing i want to listen to lately is christmas music...
---
99% of dS users don't care about Gusto. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 1% who will always LOVE Gusto.
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7372
#4321 Posted: 17:06:42 27/09/2026
Alright, here it goes. I don't know who will see this, I don't know if it will be the friends and group I used to know so long ago, I think we've been separated... What? Ten or more years? I hope this message reaches everyone one day.

But hey, all you lovely wonderful people, how are you all doing? What have you been doing? Has the group broken up? Has the group stuck together? A lot has changed in my life, and a lot hasn't changed. I'm a Vtuber now... Ain't that crazy? I'm not a big one, or a well known one, I'm pretty smalltime. But it's a route I'm trying to go. I don't really do it for the money anyways or the views, but just because I enjoy being more authentically myself online. At the least, I've become affiliated which is a big achievement for myself.

I actually decided, fully on a name for myself. Aria is still how I'd like my middle name to be. But I go by Melody now, some know me as Mel for short. I'm still transfeminine, and I haven't been able to train on my voice as much as I'd like, with technology getting better and better instead I use other means to help with my voice. Still living with my overtly religious family and mom, hence I'm still deep in the closet. But if you remember me, you know me somehow, then you'll know me as Melody now, instead of Aria.

I already figured out a lot about myself over the years, like I'm extremely bisexual with a heavy male leaning. I found a really great boyfriend that tries to support me and love me to the best of his ability, he's German. He's an absolute sweetheart and so mature in his views, I've had a few breakups to get to this point but... Life gave me a blessing eventually.

I still live my life mostly online, due to my autism and social anxiety, I'm hardly able to go out or I'll have panic attacks. I still have struggles with a really deep depression, due to my history. I think I remember I told you all. Talking about it still gets me to cry, but I've been hanging on there. I've been listening to Citizen Soldier a lot, they've really helped me cry when I need to and a lot of their songs explain what I've gone through struggle wise. I've gotten wiser, tried to help and talk to people when need it, gone through other friend groups.

My favorite movie is an anime movie, A Silent Voice. Your Name and Weathering With You come close. I've gone through a few favorite games, have been playing Code Vein 2 a lot.

I don't want this to just be about me. This paragraph here will be about the group, and why I left. It's been years so I feel like there'd be no hard feelings and I've learned a lot about people in general. I left because of the gossipy nature of our group, back then it didn't sit well with me, and I'm still not partial to gossip. But... I understand it now, I understand the why's of it, everyone needs a place to vent, to talk casually. To talk about whatever they want, and eventually when a group gets big enough, some gossip is going to be interjected into a group. A social circle. It's kinda normal, but back then I didn't understand that and it was deeply upsetting on top of my depression.

So I left without saying anything about it, and stewed in my depression. I ran away, and given my issues. Running away is usually my instinctual reaction. And then I get into a space of suicidal depression and I'm not equipped with the right tools, like meditation, to be able to deal with that on my own. My thoughts on me are worse towards myself when I'm left alone.

I then went through a few boyfriends, mostly because they felt they weren't ready for a relationship. And I accepted that before I came across my current boyfriend, opened me up, and that closed the window and opened the door. I've met group after group, I became a vtuber, made friends in the vtubing space. Some might see that as cringe, judge me, show disdain towards it. Others might congratulate, pat me on the shoulder, be proud of me. I'm just out here, living my life, wanting to be myself through this little window, this digital screen. Where otherwise, I can't in real life.

Anyways, all that aside. My important message to you, if any of you see this, is that I hope you've all grown, I hope you've all achieved your dreams and are who you want to be. I hope you're all in a good place right now, that you're still out there, living. I'd cry if anything happened to you all, and still want the best and wish the best for you. All of you, each and every one of you, deserve the best in life.

What you all did, was change my life so much for the better. You opened up my world, took me beyond religious text and beliefs and helped me have an open mind to respect and cherish each person as they are. You all, that group of ours, helped me crack my egg and know who I truly am. Female, a woman, a girl when.... I was confused myself, who I was. You all have been a really, really vital part of my life, that group was a really vital part of my life. That it changed and shaped me as a whole to be a better person.

I couldn't have asked for a better group in the past, my first group of friends when I didn't have any in real life due to my crippling social anxiety. You all turned me gay. smilie Just saying that for the meme, but really you all helped me out with self-discovery, broadening my range of love and care, and keeping me open. <3 And I'll always remember and cherish and love you all forever, the fact that I'm here, giving this confession shows how much a big important part of my life you all were. <3

If anyone, at all, from that group wishes to reach out and reconnect. I'm still on Discord, I'm still on Steam. You'll find my name is Melody instead of "Dark-chan" (I still love that name and think it's really cute, and I like wearing cute stuff, so I'm fine with that nickname still, but gives that group, who might be reading this a chance to know who I am these days.) or "Dark Lord" or Aria, I even changed my pfp to something more recognizable in case you know me. And it's alright also if you don't, sometimes things are like that. Where each and every one of us go our separate ways. The only thing I wish, and want, is that you stay healthy. You stay hydrated, you stay well rested. Don't forget to take care of your mental health and hygiene, be good to others. And I hope you all are in the best place you could possibly be. <3 <3 <3

You wouldn't believe my surprise also, seeing this site is still up! X3 I was both expecting and not expecting it to be up for THIS long! Anyways, you take care of yourselves.~

To anyone reading this from outside looking in, hiii there! :3 Just think of this as a time capsule for some really lovely friends I used to know on here, and still keep in my heart and memory. Hope you also are doing wonderfully, even if I don't know you as much, the people who might randomly come upon this and not know my history. Even if you don't, hope you're doing lovely and take care of yourself. <3

Either way, much love and kindness to all~ <3 <3 <3
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Edited 7 times - Last edited at 20:14:52 27/09/2026 by Dark Lord
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 11155
#4322 Posted: 18:27:52 27/09/2026
I got diagnosed with border personality disorder and it really explains everything in how I've been since being a child

It's mostly how I think on the inside, I try not to act on those thoughts since I know they're irrational but there have been a few times where I've acted on said thoughts. I think I'll forever feel guilty over it.

I know the past is the past what's done is done but it really makes me wonder if I'm built for being in group environments.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
First | Previous | Page 87 of 87
1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me