Forum

Poll

13 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Mario socks debate club
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#1 Posted: 02:15:56 03/04/2018 | Topic Creator
OK Luigi has those red striped socks in the art in the Mario and Luigi games, and I swore up and down that Mario had striped green socks but I cannot find any pictures that show his socks.

Help me ple
Crownless King Yellow Sparx Gems: 1190
#2 Posted: 02:52:07 03/04/2018
Who's to say he's even wearing socks to begin with? Did you ever think about that?
Shibaru Yellow Sparx Gems: 1133
#3 Posted: 03:01:24 03/04/2018
Quote: Crownless King
Who's to say he's even wearing socks to begin with? Did you ever think about that?

Perhaps he has sensory issues with cotton and certain other fabrics touching his nails
---
G3MINI, Biggest bubbleton on Mixer.
Hi Lindsey. - Taylor Swift
Asdra#7043 on Discord
#4 Posted: 03:03:27 03/04/2018 | Topic Creator
No, don't drag that angle of the debate in here. It's wrong. I was going to make a Sonic socks debate club later on.

[User Posted Image]

Looking at this art from Partners in Time, Baby Luigi is shown with striped socks like his older self, but Baby Mario (OBVIOUSLY FALSELY!!!) has white socks.

However, this art shows Luigi with white socks too. This suggests that it is still possible for adult Mario to have green striped socks.

[User Posted Image]
Crownless King Yellow Sparx Gems: 1190
#5 Posted: 03:07:41 03/04/2018
@Big Green Even though Baby Mario's socks are consistently white in all of the art for him?
#6 Posted: 03:09:18 03/04/2018 | Topic Creator
It's time to shut the **** up okay. Look at this image

[User Posted Image]
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6598
#7 Posted: 05:13:33 03/04/2018
I always thought Mario had green striped socks too in those.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5534
#8 Posted: 13:04:24 03/04/2018
The better question is whether or not Luigi is wearing toe socks, because Luigi strikes me as a toe socks sort of guy.
---
Boop me if you see this.
DirtPrincess Green Sparx Gems: 276
#9 Posted: 16:07:10 03/04/2018
[User Posted Image]

Dunno why you're all getting so worked up over this, he's worn a bunch of different socks
---
Change my mind - Taylor Swift
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#10 Posted: 17:43:59 03/04/2018
I thought they both wore red stripped socks
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#11 Posted: 20:35:38 03/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Chompy-King257
I thought they both wore red stripped socks

Maybe you are from the red socks universe and I came over from the green socks universe. This is the third, horrible universe where Mario's socks are hidden.
Emperor_Mustard Blue Sparx Gems: 628
#12 Posted: 21:57:30 03/04/2018
I think it would be sweet if Mario is wearing green striped socks. It would show how much he loves his brother. I'd say that if Luigi love Mario enough to wear red striped socks, Mario likely also think enough of Luigi to wear green striped socks.
---
And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#13 Posted: 22:35:37 03/04/2018
Quote: Emperor_Mustard
I think it would be sweet if Mario is wearing green striped socks. It would show how much he loves his brother. I'd say that if Luigi love Mario enough to wear red striped socks, Mario likely also think enough of Luigi to wear green striped socks.

That would be cute, but get real. Mario doesn't love Luigi. It's abundantly clear from multiple points that he quite dislikes green-stache and really just wants to be rid of him.

Luigi wearing red socks makes sense however, as despite Mario's general "being a dick" Luigi still cares about him a lot. So I'm down with the idea that Luigi has red striped socks and Mario has plain socks.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#14 Posted: 04:15:55 04/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: kardonis
Quote: Emperor_Mustard

That would be cute, but get real. Mario doesn't love Luigi. It's abundantly clear from multiple points that he quite dislikes green-stache and really just wants to be rid of him.

Luigi wearing red socks makes sense however, as despite Mario's general "being a dick" Luigi still cares about him a lot. So I'm down with the idea that Luigi has red striped socks and Mario has plain socks.

quote from a mother****er that didn't play the M&L games and is just wrong in general
Emperor_Mustard Blue Sparx Gems: 628
#15 Posted: 01:28:03 05/04/2018
I agree with Big Green here. If Mario wanted to be rid of Luigi, he wouldn't take him along in nearly every Mario game ever made. If you played Superstar Saga, there is even more evidence of their brotherly love.
---
And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!
LindseyWednesdy Blue Sparx Gems: 769
#16 Posted: 04:49:27 05/04/2018
Mario and luigi are two peas in a pod, two meatballs with spaghetti, and... and... A PAIR OF SOCKS! GET IIIIIIT~~~~
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me