Forum

Poll

13 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > what do you think about marijuana becoming legal...?
Page 1 of 1
what do you think about marijuana becoming legal...?
LindseyWednesdy Blue Sparx Gems: 769
#1 Posted: 04:48:34 22/03/2018 | Topic Creator
well, last november in California legalizes recreational marijuana. do you think this was a good idea? do you think more states should do it?

here's an article detailing other states plans for marijuana...

http://www.newsweek.com/mariju...aws-year-755282

what about the country you might be from?

I was wondering what everyone thought about marijuana, basically...!
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:55:12 22/03/2018 by LindseyWednesdy
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3343
#2 Posted: 05:03:28 22/03/2018
yes. it's idiotic to not legalize it. the drug doesnt kill people, you cant OD on it and it doesnt make you violent. It helps people with anxiety. Legalizing it means more jail space for actual criminals, if the government controlled it then theyd make more money, people would be safer buying it from certified people instead of dealers, and cops wouldnt waste their time on such a trivial thing. plus no possibility of lacing when legally controlled
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:04:43 22/03/2018 by Lunarz
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10319
#3 Posted: 06:09:38 22/03/2018
Quote: Lunarz
yes. it's idiotic to not legalize it. the drug doesnt kill people, you cant OD on it and it doesnt make you violent. It helps people with anxiety. Legalizing it means more jail space for actual criminals, if the government controlled it then theyd make more money, people would be safer buying it from certified people instead of dealers, and cops wouldnt waste their time on such a trivial thing. plus no possibility of lacing when legally controlled

pretty much all of this
it's nowhere near as dangerous as people act like it is and if prescribed correctly from legal and safe sources it can be lifesaving.
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1287
#4 Posted: 07:05:26 22/03/2018
I'm not from the States so I can't give a reasonably informed opinion on this, but I'd say that by legalising it there can be regulations to make sure it's done properly. I'd rather buy from a source that has been verified to sell a safe product that sees regular checks to make sure it has no harmful impact on a person, than from an illegal source where you don't know what you're getting exactly. Plus, it allows for more advancements and discovering new uses for it, instead of stigmatising and demonising the drug.

Not to go too far off the rails with this, but is it any more harmful than smoking tobacco?
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#5 Posted: 07:23:50 22/03/2018
give me that dank kush!
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#6 Posted: 11:37:17 22/03/2018
Just look up Adam Ruins Everything Maijuana
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5578
#7 Posted: 13:16:39 22/03/2018
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

But does he ruin cannabis or ruin anti-cannabis?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#8 Posted: 13:32:49 22/03/2018
you guys need to watch reefer madness and get educated. weed makes you insane and kill people. it should be shot into space
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#9 Posted: 15:10:22 22/03/2018
the devils lettuce
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#10 Posted: 15:27:55 22/03/2018
Quote: StormDragon21
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

But does he ruin cannabis or ruin anti-cannabis?

He's in the middle about it
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#11 Posted: 15:28:23 22/03/2018
i'm fine with it
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8109
#12 Posted: 16:17:16 22/03/2018
if alcohol is legal i think weedey should be too. but i dont care either way. someone gave me a gram and i threw it out lol. i don't need to get high, if i wanted to i could huff bathroom cleaner or something. that's free and legal. just kidding, but i just don't need it. i don't want to get fired for being on the weedo anyway
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Dark Thumper Ripto Gems: 384
#13 Posted: 22:40:56 22/03/2018
For personal reasons, I'm for the legalization of recreational marijuana.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#14 Posted: 23:07:41 22/03/2018
i dont care
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8783
#15 Posted: 23:16:28 22/03/2018
taxes on them will make schools so much nicer
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#16 Posted: 23:23:35 22/03/2018
You can't say the M-Word anymore.
LindseyWednesdy Blue Sparx Gems: 769
#17 Posted: 06:07:09 23/03/2018 | Topic Creator
looks like the most of us here smoke weed, lol
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10306
#18 Posted: 11:05:22 23/03/2018
I don't, but after hearing so much about how easy it is for police to plant weed on someone's possessions in the US for a free arrest, yeah legalizing is cool.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10491
#19 Posted: 14:02:17 23/03/2018
I would legalize it. I actually would legalize drugs completely. It is a crime on economy that there is a multi-billion [insert currency of your choice] industry that hasn't been harnessed to produce monetary resources to both public and private sectors. And when the proper authorities with scientific knowledge are handling the business, the negative effects will be removed in the long-term. And problematic addicts over-use substances anyways.

Of course I wouldn't use since alcohol is strong enough of a poison to be injected into my system on regular basis. But if I am allowed to get drunk once in a while, so should other people be allowed to get high once in a while.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
#20 Posted: 14:05:26 23/03/2018
Well it works for Portugal, but that's a small country with very little economic impact anywhere. It's hard enough with just weed anywhere else and to enforce it properly.
---
Dark Thumper Ripto Gems: 384
#21 Posted: 16:02:51 23/03/2018
Well tbh with all of ya I am a former marijuana user so of course I'd want recreational marijuana legalized. I ain't gonna lie I smoked everyday when I was in high school, it helped me focus on my studies, I graduated with a 3.9 GPA. In all seriousness I truly think that it shouldn't have been illegal in the first place. I'm extremely happy that medical marijuana is legal, it does help cancer victims, it helps with pain management and it also helps with people suffering from severe anxiety. I also feel that its safer than taking prescription medications as well. I also think it's wrong to arrest and place a person in jail for having possession of marijuana, it's just doesn't make sense to me.

I don't smoke marijuana anymore so yea my opinions are real however they're just an opinion. ~
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#22 Posted: 17:44:47 23/03/2018
Yeah, I’m not a smoker of pot whatsoever, but I’m for the legalization of weed if it means less black people in jail for rather petty reasons
#23 Posted: 18:22:46 23/03/2018
Quote: Dark Thumper
Well tbh with all of ya I am a former marijuana user so of course I'd want recreational marijuana legalized. I ain't gonna lie I smoked everyday when I was in high school, it helped me focus on my studies, I graduated with a 3.9 GPA.

That's cool. I smoked weed twice a day every day in high school and graduated with a 4.0 GPA.
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6589
#24 Posted: 03:50:48 24/03/2018
Quote: Big Green
Well tbh with all of ya I am a former marijuana user so of course I'd want recreational marijuana legalized. I ain't gonna lie I smoked everyday when I was in high school, it helped me focus on my studies, I graduated with a 3.9 GPA.

That's cool. I smoked weed twice a day every day in high school and graduated with a 4.0 GPA.

Well guess what? I smoked weed in high school and college and graduated with a bachelors degree with a 4.1 GPA. Top that guys!!!!
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5540
#25 Posted: 03:56:21 24/03/2018
Quote: Rendar

Well guess what? I smoked weed in high school and college and graduated with a bachelors degree with a 4.1 GPA. Top that guys!!!!

well **** off i smoked weed ten times a day until i was 74 and i graduated from old age with a gpa of 99
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#26 Posted: 14:35:22 24/03/2018
Quote: 84skylanderdude

well **** off i smoked weed ten times a day until i was 74 and i graduated from old age with a gpa of 99

Throughout college, I smoked weed infinite times a day and graduated with a GPA of ∞.0 when I got my doctorate.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5540
#27 Posted: 04:43:27 25/03/2018
Quote: 84skylanderdude

Throughout college, I smoked weed infinite times a day and graduated with a GPA of ∞.0 when I got my doctorate.

that's a tall ****ing tale there buddy i don't believe ya for a split banana
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#28 Posted: 13:39:59 25/03/2018
I've never really cared about it. I haven't used and don't plan on doing so in the future, so whatever happens doesn't really matter to me.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Moandain Green Sparx Gems: 175
#29 Posted: 13:35:30 25/07/2024
Necro, I know. Just wanted to say that I'm all for it. Can't see any reason why it shouldn't be legal.

Do you guys use it (if you live in a country where it's legal)?
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2665
#30 Posted: 23:39:13 25/07/2024
I'm weeding as I post in this thread
gavrogirl Green Sparx Gems: 173
#31 Posted: 08:04:34 26/07/2024
I live in the UK, and here, you can only use medical cannabis. And you can only get it prescribed.

I have a subscription to this cannabis clinic and pay around £190 per month. I can get 30 ml of CBD oil and a free consultation.
---
Hey crowd! Friend me on Lost Islands (gavrogirl) I always give out gifts smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:23:51 29/07/2024 by gavrogirl
#32 Posted: 14:07:10 26/07/2024
Quote: Moandain

Do you guys use it (if you live in a country where it's legal)?

I'd use cannabis oil if I needed medically, but not actual weed, I've got too much anxiety as is and it can potentially make it worse
---
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2517
#33 Posted: 17:35:56 26/07/2024
for me it is the conplete opposite. while i am diagnosed with severe anxiety and panic disorder for whatever reason when i smoke weed it turns me into a confident B. however if i do have a panic attack whole smoking for some reason though very rare it is like the world is about to end. not like a frantic episode but deep deep inside of terror and my consciousness likes turns off. depends on the strain they prescribe the kind that reduces anxiety for those who get it medically. it is only some strains that induce it.

if philadelphia would hurry up with the legalization of it that would be cool. new york is cool with it now at least.
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8783
#34 Posted: 03:05:07 28/07/2024
Its illegal in my state but people still do it
Immy Blue Sparx Gems: 975
#35 Posted: 06:28:43 28/07/2024
to me i put it on the same level as alcohol as far as how i think of it... it's a nice recreation so long as someone isn't driving or whatever while influenced.

Quote: LeewweewoowheeH
for me it is the conplete opposite. while i am diagnosed with severe anxiety and panic disorder for whatever reason when i smoke weed it turns me into a confident B. however if i do have a panic attack whole smoking for some reason though very rare it is like the world is about to end. not like a frantic episode but deep deep inside of terror and my consciousness likes turns off. depends on the strain they prescribe the kind that reduces anxiety for those who get it medically. it is only some strains that induce it.

if philadelphia would hurry up with the legalization of it that would be cool. new york is cool with it now at least.

similar effect here with weed turning me into someone who feels more confident and can actually string together a coherent thought. it's a strange feeling. it's been a long time since i had a panic attack from it. i guess i am too used to its effects now or i've conquered it. or maybe after my last one my body just won't let me smoke more than what it knows i can take. i'm unsure.
#36 Posted: 18:04:12 14/08/2024
yeah if people can drink alcohol dont see the difference with weed. as obviously drunk driving which is done through a legal product you can consume whenever you want has caused far more damage and loss of life then weed will ever get the chance to at this point.

and yeah i just suffer from severe panic attacks i have a panic disorder so if i happen to have an episode while im puffin then oops but otherwise it just makes me feel so much better and confident.
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
ArisaArtisan Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#37 Posted: 20:42:40 15/08/2024
LEGALIZE GAY WEED
---
{SILLY FAE GIGGLE GANG WE LOVE THROWING PARTIES}
drink water, get some sleep, take care of yourself.
SHE/THEY, sillygoofy, doing my darndest.
#38 Posted: 22:30:31 18/09/2024
^this
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me