Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > i just found pennywise as a damned duck...
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
i just found pennywise as a damned duck...
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#51 Posted: 04:30:20 02/02/2018
Quote: BlackNight12

Quote: ZapNorris
blacephalon and pennywise are BOTH-

- genderless beings who take the form of a clown
- come from another world
- lure unsuspecting prey with dancing
- use body horror to catch their prey off guard
- eat said prey in one form or another

THEY'RE THE SAME DAMN THING

is all of that really true? kind of unfamiliar with blacephalon, and i have not really seen IT since the TV specials.

yes. most of pennywise's lore comes from the original book. (the book does contain some unsavory things so heads up)

blacephalon was only recently added in USUM (in fact we're just barely over the 2 month grace period in which his real name isn't a spoiler anymore) so most people don't know too much about the space clown but he's quite the glass cannon. amazing special attack stats (and also beast boost) but one super effective move kills this thing.
BlackNight12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2343
#52 Posted: 04:30:53 02/02/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
He's blind? Omg poor thing ;~;

Also good night everybody!

Yes, he is. He must be a pretty healthy chihuahua though, he's lived to be 13 years old!

Goodnight!

(and i'll say goodnight on behalf of everyone else who would have otherwise said it to you personally if they were online themselves! XD)
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
#53 Posted: 04:34:49 02/02/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: BlackNight12

blacephalon and pennywise are BOTH-

- genderless beings who take the form of a clown
- come from another world
- lure unsuspecting prey with dancing
- use body horror to catch their prey off guard
- eat said prey in one form or another

THEY'RE THE SAME DAMN THING

is all of that really true? kind of unfamiliar with blacephalon, and i have not really seen IT since the TV specials.

yes. most of pennywise's lore comes from the original book. (the book does contain some unsavory things so heads up)

blacephalon was only recently added in USUM (in fact we're just barely over the 2 month grace period in which his real name isn't a spoiler anymore) so most people don't know too much about the space clown but he's quite the glass cannon. amazing special attack stats (and also beast boost) but one super effective move kills this thing.

Zap, i will face the truth, you are the superior ninja.

I will take your word for it! Thank you for letting me know. that is really freaking weird. i wonder why
they would base a pokemon on IT of all things. unless it was a coincidence, but that's a lot of coincidences.

i kinda like the pokemon though? is it cool?
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
#54 Posted: 04:41:57 02/02/2018
pretty sure it's a coincidence. they most likely intentionally based it on a real clown/fireworks but i'll take an IT reference when i can.

stakataka is just space jenga.
#55 Posted: 04:55:30 02/02/2018 | Topic Creator
i guess so. a lot of coincidences, though, to the point that it is really hilarious.

although, if it isn't a coincidence, it would not be the first time that Nintendo has referenced Stephen King.

in super mario sunshine, the level with the multiplying manta rays outside of the hotel, episode 1 of Sirena Beach: The Manta Storm, is a reference to a part in stephen Kings other best selling novel, The Shining.

lol, space jenga, good one.
---
#56 Posted: 04:59:07 02/02/2018
naganadel? more like NUTganadel

[User Posted Image]
#57 Posted: 05:11:28 02/02/2018 | Topic Creator
lol, pokemon puns are the best, though
---
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#58 Posted: 05:22:45 02/02/2018
WHO WOULD WIN

-a character created by one of the most renowned horror writers of the modern age
-1 feathery boi
#59 Posted: 05:26:30 02/02/2018 | Topic Creator
the freaking sexy feathery boi!

[User Posted Image]
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me