Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 935 of 935
1 2 3 ... 929 930 931 932 933 934 935
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8195
#46701 Posted: 19:14:25 02/07/2024
Quote: DragonCamo
I hate this website and am surprised it still exists. I want to see the site burn. The amount of kids here that were groomed, the amount of ****ty and toxic opinions forced apon growing teens is nausiating. The amount of adults here that were complicit in my grooming, watching a literal child date an adult here is sickening. It’s been 4 years but it feels like yesterday. I’m bitter, angry, sad, and mourn the kid I was before I came onto this hellhole. I have nothing but apathy and anger for this site and what it put me through, the way it effects me to this day, the way that I wasn’t even able to come to this site as a guest without my chest feeling tight and wanting to cry. The disgusting amount of cyberbullying that happened here to underage users, the fact that underage users were even allowed here is insane. I can’t believe the bullying I both endured and caused, it makes me sick. The kids that come here thinking its a fun site about skylanders only to come here and get told to kys or made fun of for the smallest of reasons. The fact that it seems this as STILL NOT BEEN FIXED. I’m just a stronger person now, i’ve grown and learned and countless years of therapy have made me a new person, someone who can move on and not look back.
-Ciao and hopefully i’ll never load up this terrible website ever again

I'm so sorry, DC. I was so young and didn't put two and two together to realize what happened to you until only recently. I feel the utmost guilt about it now. I hope you've found peace in your life outside of here.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
ArisaArtisan Blue Sparx Gems: 519
#46702 Posted: 18:57:22 06/07/2024
yeah i was bullied ruthlessly on this site as a 9-12 yr old - it was honestly kind've insane. then i joined in on some bullying at the same time hoping that would make me cool or detract the attention away from me. horribly nasty time, got stalked to other parts of the internet and bullied on those accounts, too. it was so awful.
thankfully i didn't let it jade me, i think? i mean, my trust is shot af but ykno. the site's pretty dead, now, so ig there's the bright side.
---
{SILLY FAE GIGGLE GANG WE LOVE THROWING PARTIES}
drink water, get some sleep, take care of yourself.
SHE/THEY, sillygoofy, doing my darndest.
sans Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#46703 Posted: 23:50:30 13/07/2024
i'm sorry to everyone who had an awful time here. none of you deserved that.
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2495
#46704 Posted: 23:29:16 17/07/2024
i send apologies to you as well DC i was not really around i think when you were really active but im sorry you went through what you did.

a lot of people unfortunately were very poorly treated used or abused by people on this site. it has been fun but a lot of trauma came from this site for people too. i lasted like 14 years with no real bad experiences here.

i literally became involved with one of the worst influences of my life on this forum. none of the abuse i went through really happened on the forum but if not for this forum i would not have met them. a few years back i went through some serious trauma that only led to the development of even more trauma that creeped up in on me because of that. one of the worst experiences i have ever went through because of that person.

not a PT just a reply to DC.
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 9179
#46705 Posted: 13:49:30 29/07/2024
(Not about anything here)

The purpose of a system is what it does the purpose of a system is what it does the purpose of a system is what it does the purpose of a system is what it does the purpose of a system is what it does the purpose of a system is what it does the purpose of a system is what it does the purpose of a system is what it does the purpose of a system is what it does the purpose of a system is what it does the purpose of a system is what it does the purpose of a system is what it does the purpose of a system is what it does the purpose of a system is what it does the purpose of a system is what it does the purpose of a system is what it does the purpose of a system is what it does the purpose of a system is what it does the purpose of a system is what it does the purpose of a system is what it does the purpose of a system is what it does the purpose of a system is what it does the purpose of a system is what it does the purpose of a system is what it does the purpose of a system is what it does the purpose of a system is what it does the purpose of a system is what it does the purpose of a system is what it does the purpose of a system is what it does the purpose of a system is what it does
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2966
#46706 Posted: 03:07:44 30/07/2024
With every passing day, I lose more and more faith in humanity, and I just ****ing abhor humans and the fact that I have to live on the same planet and breathe the same oxygen as some people. (NOT ABOUT ANYONE HERE)
---
"You're always dancing down the street, with your suede blue eyes"
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7190
#46707 Posted: 08:03:06 30/07/2024
i'm so freaking tired and mentally exhausted....

I thought once I got done with college everything would get easier, but it hasn't...
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5317
#46708 Posted: 16:12:34 02/08/2024
Its nice to pop into this old site every now and then just to find not much has changed smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12375
#46709 Posted: 20:46:57 10/08/2024
the divine creator has punished me
sans Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#46710 Posted: 23:26:03 12/08/2024
it's real sad to see this place rotting and people trying to keep it alive, it's like a zombie right now. not sure what can help this forum, if anything. hasn't felt like a community in years, just the same couple of people posting and occasionally people returning to post about what an awful time they had here.

cool if this site lead you to meeting long time friends, cool if this site helped you figure out anything about yourselves. sad to see it in this state, but i dunno what could possibly help.
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#46711 Posted: 20:26:26 13/08/2024
I really cannot stand video game elitism.
---
#46712 Posted: 20:40:08 15/08/2024
i think having to pay to take higher education is absolutely damn ridiculous. like wydm if i want a chance at getting a job i need a higher education that must also be paid for with money that i dont have that i already need to survive. what the Hell do you Mean.
---
#46713 Posted: 17:22:32 16/08/2024
^ I agree!
---
#46714 Posted: 20:06:07 20/08/2024
uugghh this semester's load is going to be SO heavy '_` im already stressed enough as is, dont do this to me...
---
#46715 Posted: 04:49:22 02/09/2024
I'm having one of my bipolar depressive episodes right now, and I can't help but think of how different things could have been for me in the past had I more courage, resilience, and confidence... I could have been able to go to prom and walk for graduation, I could have still had my previous jobs, and I could have possibly had a relationship with Jordan or Alex. smilie
---
#46716 Posted: 20:48:30 02/09/2024
i think my body hates me lol
---
#46717 Posted: 01:54:46 04/09/2024
has ur professor for ur history of african american art class (who is white btw.) ever asked u to write a short fiction story from the perspective of an enslaved black person from a real life photo, but you are white too and this entire thing just seems.... <:/

i swear my life is a damn dramatic comedy. **** just keeps happening 2 me, man.
---
#46718 Posted: 17:40:33 04/09/2024
IDK what I will do without my dog Jagger. I love him so much. <3
---
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 4062
#46719 Posted: 04:20:49 06/09/2024
I miss having time for flight rising. Maybe someday: , ) it was fun when I had time
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2624
#46720 Posted: 23:54:44 07/09/2024
Why is it cheaper to buy a tab s6 lite new than used maybe I should be American.
#46721 Posted: 02:15:27 08/09/2024
completely forgot that mini pc's exist. theyre so much cheaper and take up less space and that's what i need rn - def getting one this december. ugh.
---
First | Previous | Page 935 of 935
1 2 3 ... 929 930 931 932 933 934 935

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me