Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act)
First | Previous | Page 35 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49 50
Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1701 Posted: 02:34:18 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Rose tryed her best to get free but she couldn't. "Come on Cairo let me go!" She was now starting to wriggle herself free.

"Be quiet Rose." Cairo said, finally talking to her and hardening his grip. Rosie's little talk did reached Sybil's ear. She heard someone talking, but she didn't understand a word. Since Cairo was so anxious in capturing her, he charged with speedy determination... and even though he managed to grab Sybil's paw, she managed to get herself free. She finally managed to elude him, but little did she know it was thanks to Rose.
"Aw man." he said muffled, as he wrapped Rose with his tongue to prevent her escape.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#1702 Posted: 03:38:38 11/10/2015
Rose stayed quite when Cairo tighten his grip due to being tired and excited.
---
SC
#1703 Posted: 03:48:38 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo at first believed that Rose had enough and was going to complain, so he was glad that she remained quiet. He loosened his grip a bit as a reward, but not enough for her to slip away.
"Your tongue... Cairo, do you have Rose in there?" Sybil asked, knowing the huge orca too well.
"Why don't you come here and find out." he said, muffled but slyly, tempting her to get close. But Sybil wasn't going to give in so easily.
"You'll have to get me the hard way." she said, running around the edge of the water similar to how Rose did earlier, so that Cairo could pursuit her.

Cairo went hot on her trail, and even though Sybil tried her best to get away, her paws were just too small, and in less than one minute, Cairo managed to grab her tail and dragged her into the water. She was a bit upset that she couldn't put up a better fight, so after one final pull, Cairo threw her high into the air, with all that was waiting below her was Cairo's open jaws, still with his tongue firmly wrapped around Rose...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:50:54 11/10/2015 by Felines
#1704 Posted: 03:52:24 11/10/2015
"Sybil!" Rose said still trying to escape Cairo's grasp.
---
SC
#1705 Posted: 04:02:10 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil went in, and with a loud snap, she too disappeared, right in the company of Rose in that hot, rather humid maw. Now that Cairo had both of them, there was no need for him to keep squeezing Rose, so he unwrapped his tongue.
"Well Rose, I suppose he got me too." Sybil said with a pretended gloomy tone, now realizing that it was the young tiger who had kept him distracted this entire time.
---
#1706 Posted: 04:20:39 11/10/2015
"I guess so." Rose said.
---
SC
#1707 Posted: 04:34:10 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
As Cairo kept them in for a while to enjoy his prizes, he then came up with something that he believed could be fun for both him and the girls. He returned to the surface, tossing Rose high up in the air, and as soon as she started to fall down, he threw Sybil and received Rose, and vice versa. He was juggling them!
"This... is... new..." Sybil said between falls, admiring Cairo's reflexes in doing this.
---
#1708 Posted: 04:44:47 11/10/2015
"Yes......it......is!" Rose said.
---
SC
#1709 Posted: 04:59:58 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
The fun continued for the rest of the afternoon. Cairo juggled, chased, tossed and dragged Sybil and Rose around. He was having so much fun it couldn't be described. Even Sybil, who joined the fun much more later than Rose did, was getting both thrilled and tired. But then she could see the sun was hiding.
"Well Cairo, you are certainly full of surprises. It was no doubt fun, but I think it's time for us to return." Sybil said, probably imagining that Rose could be up for more like yesterday, but before she had a say in the matter, Cairo responded with something that took Sybil off guard.
"Can't you both stay with me tonight? Please. I want you with me. I'll even sleep with my mouth a bit open in case you need to get out." he commented, making Sybil flinch. She then looked at Rose, having no idea what to respond to that...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:00:52 11/10/2015 by Felines
#1710 Posted: 05:06:58 11/10/2015
"Come on Sybil it'll be fun! Plus Cairo may even bring us a rair treat!" Rose said.
---
SC
#1711 Posted: 05:14:14 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil thought very hard about it. But then she thought it was two against one, so she decided to give in.
"Alright then. This night. But please let's not make a habit of this." she suggested, not looking forward to sleep inside an orca's mouth every night. Her response really made Cairo happy. He placed Sybil in one cheek and Rose into the other one like a squirrel with it's acorns, squeezing them. This was his current equivalent of a hug.
---
#1712 Posted: 05:23:13 11/10/2015
"Good night Sybil." Rose said.
---
SC
#1713 Posted: 05:37:50 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"I know it's an unusual place to sleep, but I promise it will be peaceful." Cairo guaranteed, smiling. Sybil knew there wasn't much she could do, so she layed down along with Rose, having Cairo's soft tongue as a bed. She then wondered what Rose meant by treat earlier, unaware that Rose and Cairo were taking the habit of having breakfast together. She decided not to give it much importance though. She only hoped nobody came looking for her at her tree and cause unecessary worry. One thing was certainly true; the cold of the night didn't reached the orca's maw, so she managed to fall asleep very quickly.

Cairo swam smoothly and slowly towards the Haven, settling in near the shore. After such an intense game, his body was also giving in, so he made himself comfortable. He kept his mouth close to prevent the chill of the night from freezing his guests. He however, maintained his mouth with a soft grip, so that if Sybil or Rose needed to get to the Haven for some reason, they would easily slip through his lips.
---
#1714 Posted: 06:27:14 11/10/2015
Rose soon fell asleep. She was tired from todays play.
---
SC
#1715 Posted: 16:36:47 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
It was a pleasant night that one. Besides being rather humid place and a bit of fish smell, Cairo's mouth was actually very comfortable. Sybil didn't need to wake up for anything, so she remained asleep for the rest of the night.

The night passed with a gentle breeze. When it was 3:00a.m. Cairo opened his eyes, in the mood for a brief stroll. But when he sensed the girls still snoozing peacefully inside his mouth, he remained still, closing his eyes but still awake. He really loved having them around, even if it was in that unusual way. If only he could walk on land or if they could swim as long as he could, it would have been perfect. It was hard to admit, but he enjoyed Rose and Sybil's company more than his own kind. And if Sayan made an appearance, he was also going to invite him in that unusual place that was his jaws.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1716 Posted: 19:00:12 11/10/2015
Jaerl:
The little falcon is fast asleep in Sybil's and his home. It is not yet time for him to go hunting. He can rest a little longer.

AJ:
I, however am wide awake wandering along the beach, gazing at the coming sunrise. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes glisten in the sunrise's glow. My tail flicks back and forth as I eagerly watch the sun rise.
#1717 Posted: 19:14:55 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Closing his eyes, Cairo's drowsiness returned after a short while. He was in such a peaceful mood that he went in such a deep sleep that not even a sudden chill from the air was enough to wake him up. His pleasant snooze made him sleep with his mouth half open.

At Hunted island, Barloc has waken up with the first crack of dawn. He seemed restless. Today was the fifth anniversary of his brother's death at the hands of a predator. He wished he could have forgotten all about it, but how could he? Without waking his wife, he left the comfort of the nest, trying to occupy himself with the daily tasks of the island to get his mind off the dreadful day.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8830
#1718 Posted: 21:44:45 11/10/2015
After a bit of scroll, Sayan had returned to his den and into a realm of blissful sleep. He wondered what the others were up to throughout the day, but soon went to sleep planning to get up bright and early. He was somewhat surprised-- he actually missed the orca and the company of the others. For the longest time, he had considered himself an loner and acted as so. However, the Haven had changed him... Rose and Sybil had changed him. He actually missed them and even partly missed the "game" of being an orca toy.

As the sun rose and morning came to be, he soon approached the beach ready for whatever was coming.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:49:55 11/10/2015 by redwes
#1719 Posted: 21:58:28 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
In other circumstances, Cairo would have grabbed Sayan without a second though and forcefully take him away to play, but this time, he was just so extremely peaceful that nothing seemed to be able to wake him up. He just stood there by the shore, with his terrestrial female friends still snoozing gently inside his half open mouth.
---
#1720 Posted: 22:10:22 11/10/2015
As Sayan approached Cairo, he found it oddly peculiar how still the orca lied. He almost thought it to be a trap at first and approached with caution, but soon found the answer to be that of a more blissful nature. Cairo, Rose, and Sybil... sleeping? He decided to let the trio rest-- swaying into the water and fishing for some breakfast for all. He found the whole thing rather peaceful.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:24:40 11/10/2015 by redwes
#1721 Posted: 22:42:34 11/10/2015
Rose soon awoke and yawnd. "Sybil you up?"
---
SC
#1722 Posted: 23:09:29 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil woke up rather startled by the sudden shake. She had forgotten where she had slept that night, but after seeing where she was standing, and hearing Cairo's peaceful breathing, she remembered too well.
"Oh Rose. Hey... woah, morning already?" she said, looking at the rays of the sun through Cairo's mouth.
"Man, I still can't believe where we slept." Sybil commented, not being able to imagine a more bizarre place to spend the night. After noticing that Cairo didn't wake up at the sound of their conversation, she decided not to disturb him.
"Well Rose, shall we have breakfast?" she then said, carefully leaving the sleeping giant's maw to head to the Haven.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:11:06 11/10/2015 by Felines
#1723 Posted: 23:20:13 11/10/2015
A splash sound could be heard as Sayan went diving for another fish. Two fish already lied on the beach-- still wiggling as if just removed. It was nothing exotic, but fish none-the-less.
---
#1724 Posted: 23:39:59 11/10/2015
"Sure!" Rose said quietly steeping out of Cairo's mouth.
---
SC
#1725 Posted: 23:42:56 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
The rays of the sun soon bothered Cairo's eyes, who was gradually beginning to open his eyes. Sybil took no notice of this, so he decided to play a little prank. He moved ahead at almost blinding speed, trapping Sybil and Rose yet again.
"Cairo!" Sybil yelled, finding the joke a bit mean.
"Just kidding miss." he respectfully said, letting both girls out.
"Good morning." he said kindly, very grateful that he got to spend the night with two of his best friends, even if it was in such a strange way.
---
#1726 Posted: 23:45:55 11/10/2015
Soon, Sayan was out of the water again and with yet another fish. "Woah... you guys are up. I brought breakfast.," he said sounding surprised. Next to him lied 2 common fish with another fish in his mouth.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:48:54 11/10/2015 by redwes
#1727 Posted: 23:55:15 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
It was just three fish, so Cairo decided for them to spend it between them.
"Good morning Mr. Sayan. I missed you yesterday." he said, though it was hard to tell if he missed him in general or having him as his favorite toy.
"Thanks, but you guys eat up. I'm going to fetch my own breakfast." he then said, retreating into the water silently. He wondered if Rose ever gave the chinook and flounder remains to Sybil and Sayan, but decided not to bother her with those details.
---
#1728 Posted: 00:02:38 12/10/2015
"Hey I've got a few fish hidden. We can have those as well." Rose said as she went to her hiding spot and got the flounder and chinook. "Cairo caught the flounder."
---
SC
#1729 Posted: 00:06:47 12/10/2015
"Nice... never had flounder before.," Sayan said. That was certainly something only an orca could catch and defitely more exotic then his own catch.
---
#1730 Posted: 00:07:38 12/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Hey, that's a lot of fish!" Sybil said surprised. With that much food, there wasn't any need to catch one herself that morning. She had seen orcas eating chinook at great numbers, but she never actually tasted it. It was actually good for being a day old.

In the meantime, Cairo was hunting for yet more chinook, since seals were hard to catch and it was too heavy for the stomach so early in the morning. He hoped to find some squid as well, but just like yesterday, he was unsuccessful. Since Sayan already caught fish for Sybil and Rose, he was going to skip the share for today.
---
#1731 Posted: 03:12:59 12/10/2015
"Man this is going to be great!" Rose said as she bit into one of the fish.
---
SC
#1732 Posted: 03:28:10 12/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Indeed. We must be grateful for this abundance, and that we are finally able to be happy." Sybil commented, enjoying her breakfast as if she never ate before in her life, and she wanted her companions to feel the same. Finally, after many tragic days in the Haven, from the mongoose problem, to the accidental human arrival, to the vengeful, gluttonous Shadow war, and even the dingo ordeal, Sybil wanted nothing more than to enjoy peace, that is of course, without counting the adventure Cairo has been making them go through for the last couple of days.

Eating faster than ever before, Cairo gobbled up the chinook like a blue whale with krill. He didn't even went through the task of tiring them out, since he wanted to save all his energy to play with his friends. He didn't care who he caught first, he was going to let his prey know what he truly was made of.
---
#1733 Posted: 06:07:12 12/10/2015
"Yes, we must be very grateful.," Sayan said in agreement as he chowed down on his breakfast. Looking down at the abundance of fish laying at their feet, Sayan then tried some of the flounder. "Mmm... interesting... very exotic.," he said as he tried just a bit of the exotoc fish leaving more for his companions. If Cairo could bring this, he could only imagine what else the orca could bring-- possibly even more exotic things and things not otherwise obtainable. "This is a feast indeed.," he then said.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:12:41 12/10/2015 by redwes
#1734 Posted: 06:16:26 12/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo was done eating. He didn't even take the time to take a swim and do a proper digestion just as he lectured Rose yesterday. He instead returned to where the trio was eating and stayed about two hundred yards away from them. He was surprisingly deciding on a target... Sayan. Without knowing that he took the time off yesterday, he assumed that he had avoided him the entire day, and he was left with the desire to hunt him. He waited a while for Sayan to eat properly, while having a sharp eye on him. Believing that the trio didn't expected him so soon, and that they were all distracted with the abundance of fish, he was waiting for the right time to catch Sayan and take him away, wether he liked it or not...
---
#1735 Posted: 09:04:44 12/10/2015
Rose had already eaten her fill. "Well that was a great breakfast Sayan." She said "I'm going on my dally morning walk. If any of you guys want to come you're more than welcomed." She said with a smile.
---
SC
#1736 Posted: 14:54:14 12/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil was done with hers too. Chinook salmon was great, but they filled you up fast.
"It's alright Rose. I'll go the other way. We don't want Cairo to catch us at the same time." she said with a chuckle, heading the other way.

Even if Sybil and Rose did took the walk together, Cairo's target at the moment was still Sayan. After making sure the leopard was done with his meal, Cairo, with incredible stealthy speed, tackled Sayan in a mess of waves. When Sybil turned around at the sound of the waves to see behind her, there was Cairo, with his mouth closed around Sayan's waist. The giant orca then retreated into the water, raising his head, where only Sayan's tail and back paws could be seen. It was as if he was showing off his catch. Then with incredible fashion, Cairo slowly sank into the deep waters below, along with his first victim of the day...
---
#1737 Posted: 20:34:28 12/10/2015
"Cairo?!," Sayan said in surprise. "Well.. You're got your victim of the day.," he then said acknowledging the orca's catch and with a slight chuckle.He could feel his back paws in the air and then the wetness of the water as they went down. He knew he had it coming.
---
#1738 Posted: 20:44:24 12/10/2015
"Well it looks like he got his first victim of the day." Rose said with a chuckle.
---
SC
#1739 Posted: 20:49:24 12/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil watched as Cairo slowly sank into the dark waters, with Sayan helplessly trapped in his maw. They were out of earshot, so all Sybil could do was wish for Cairo to easy on Sayan as he promised.
"Indeed. Poor Sayan." she commented, kinda surprised by the sudden attack, feeling sorry for Sayan but a bit grateful it wasn't her disappearing into those obscure waters.

Quote: redwes
"Cairo?!," Sayan said in surprise. "Well.. You're got your victim of the day.," he then said acknowledging the orca's catch and with a slight chuckle.He could feel his back paws in the air and then the wetness of the water as they went down. He knew he had it coming.

"You avoided me yesterday Mr. Sayan. Now there's no escape for you." Cairo said playfully, as he started to engulf the rest of Sayan's body inside his humongous mouth. He really was proud of his advantage. With Sayan distracted with the fish and with a full belly, there was no way he could have avoided him in time. Cairo couldn't wait to get started to his rough play, but decided to wait until they both went through a proper digestion before all the tossing began.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:19:21 12/10/2015 by Felines
#1740 Posted: 21:15:18 12/10/2015
OOC: "You avoided me Sayan," says Sayan. xD

"Hehehe... avoided you?," Sayan said with a slight chuckle. "I was actually taking the day off, but congrats! I see you waited 'till I had filled up... smart.," he then said complimenting the orca.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:15:43 12/10/2015 by redwes
#1741 Posted: 21:24:49 12/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"A time off? You could have told me." Cairo said, pretending he understood.
"I thought you had a bit more endurance like that. But anyway, I won't let you leave in a long while." Cairo said slyly, closing his mouth more tightly to make his point.
"We had a large meal. So it's better if we rest for a while. Anything you would like to talk about before the storm comes?" he then said with a smirk, wondering how Sayan was taking his captivity at the moment.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:34:41 14/10/2015 by Felines
#1742 Posted: 21:38:05 12/10/2015
"Trust me-- I have plenty of endurance! I was just... unprepared.," Sayan said with a chuckle. "It's not everyday an leopard plays with an Orca-- or avoids an orca.," he then said slightly mocking Cairo. "Even if I wasn't showing it then, it was rather fun actually and a challenge! And it pays well... that was quite a feast we had back there. Thank-you.," he then said in appreciation.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:45:21 12/10/2015 by redwes
#1743 Posted: 21:52:45 12/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well, it's barely the first week, so I understand." Cairo commented, really enjoying talking with Sayan, even if he could only respond from his mouth.
"From now on, I will share almost my entire catches with you guys. The ocean has many types of food beyond your wildest dream. I'm not sure what your kind normally eats, but I'm pretty sure it's not what an orca could offer." Cairo expressed with pride, very happy to be able to share his meals with his friends. He was usually very selfish when it came to food, but with Sayan, Sybil and Rose, he was learning to be more generous. Of course, it was the least he could do after the trio lets them treat them like playthings and improve his hunting.
---
#1744 Posted: 23:49:35 12/10/2015
"And we can share with you as well, though we may not be able to offer as much in return.," Sayan replied. He enjoyed the conversation as well, even in the complete darkness of the orca's jaws.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:50:01 12/10/2015 by redwes
#1745 Posted: 00:00:15 13/10/2015 | Topic Creator
After a brief while of talking with Sayan, Cairo started to move him around his mouth. He then was reminded on how Sayan needed the time off yesterday due to how rough he was the day before.
"You know Mr. Sayan, I know that playing with an orca can be exhausting, so if you feel like you've reached your limit, you only need to say, and I will release you." Cairo said with compassion, though deep inside, he wanted to keep Sayan, for the entire day and probably even night if he lets him.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1746 Posted: 02:12:41 13/10/2015
AJ:

I wander over to the shoreline and start wading into the waves. The water is so cool and refreshing after the warm and often hot sun. My deep dark midnight blue eyes gleam in the light.
#1747 Posted: 02:16:31 13/10/2015
Quote: Felines
After a brief while of talking with Sayan, Cairo started to move him around his mouth. He then was reminded on how Sayan needed the time off yesterday due to how rough he was the day before.
"You know Mr. Sayan, I know that playing with an orca can be exhausting, so if you feel like you've reached your limit, you only need to say, and I will release you." Cairo said with compassion, though deep inside, he wanted to keep Sayan, for the entire day and probably even night if he lets him.
"Noted.," Sayan said though he knew that doing so would mean admitting defeat. He suspected Cairo saw him as the toughest of the trio-- and wanted to uphold that reputation.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:17:39 13/10/2015 by redwes
#1748 Posted: 02:32:36 13/10/2015 | Topic Creator
After half an hour of pacing around, Cairo felt like he has wasted enough time. He was about to tell Sayan to get ready for the turmoil, but decided to take him by surprise. With a deep breath, he spat Sayan to the direction of the sky, giving him a big lift. Then as Sayan dropped, instead of waiting for him to fall in his open mouth, Cairo grabbed him by his lower back in mid air. with the orca having a near vertical disposition, similar to bottle nosed dolphins when they "walked" in water.
"You better hold your breath..." Cairo warned, as he began to fall on his back with Sayan in tow...

Quote: Wyrstel
AJ:

I wander over to the shoreline and start wading into the waves. The water is so cool and refreshing after the warm and often hot sun. My deep dark midnight blue eyes gleam in the light.

Sybil gave a gentle "good morning" to AJ as soon as she saw him in the shoreline, but since he seemed so deep in thought, she decided to let him be for the time being. She then walked to where Rose was pacing, wanting to take the opportunity to ask her something. Cairo was probably going to keep Sayan for several hours, so that was her chance....
---
#1749 Posted: 02:47:14 13/10/2015
"Well this is kind of boring." Rose said.
---
SC
#1750 Posted: 03:01:33 13/10/2015
Sayan took a deep breath of air as the two began to fall, prepared to hit the water hard.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:05:43 13/10/2015 by redwes
First | Previous | Page 35 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me