darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > General Discussion Topic (*NO SPOILERS*)
First | Previous | Page 30 of 62 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 60 61 62
General Discussion Topic (*NO SPOILERS*) [STICKY]
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1451 Posted: 00:30:39 21/09/2015
Well he was annoying. He would never stop talking after you beat the game.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#1452 Posted: 00:32:25 21/09/2015
Battlecast is now on the App Store if anyone was wondering!~

Quote: Luminous35
Well he was annoying. He would never stop talking after you beat the game.

I used the pause menu to go to arenas all the time :/
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#1453 Posted: 00:38:42 21/09/2015
For those still wondering on Astroblast's backstory, here it is from the strategy guide -

While on a secret mission in troll territory, Astroblast crash landed on a remote island where he stumbled upon an ancient relic not seen in thousands of years - a legendary Rift Engine. These magical machines were believed to have the power to travel through the portals between Skylands and other worlds! Shortly after the discovery, an army of trolls appeared on a nearby canyon ridge and quickly charged toward Astroblast. Knowing that the Rift Engine would be very dangerous in the wrong hands, he pulled out his pulse laser and prepared to defend the relic against the incoming horde. After an epic shootout, the trolls fled in defeat. When Astroblast then brought the relic back to his ship, the Sun Runner, it surged with power and a hologram of Master Eon appeared. Eon thanked him for saving the Rift Engine and beckoned him to return it to the Skylander Academy. Astroblast accepted the invitation and was made a Skylander shortly thereafter.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1454 Posted: 00:43:09 21/09/2015
Quote: mega spyro
Just came back from TRU, and talked to my employee friend. She said there was a Legendary Deep Dive Gill Grunt Racing Pack coming out on the first of next month, and showed me the list. Sure enough, there it was.

EDIT: Also, weren't we told by some news article when the Skymiibos were announced that if they were put in a non Nintendo platform game, a "funny message" will come up? If any one with a Playstation/Xbox has skymiibos, could you please try putting them on?

>A just announced variant gets released before a legendary we already know.

REE
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#1455 Posted: 00:46:35 21/09/2015
Quote: Sleepy0429
Just came back from TRU, and talked to my employee friend. She said there was a Legendary Deep Dive Gill Grunt Racing Pack coming out on the first of next month, and showed me the list. Sure enough, there it was.

EDIT: Also, weren't we told by some news article when the Skymiibos were announced that if they were put in a non Nintendo platform game, a "funny message" will come up? If any one with a Playstation/Xbox has skymiibos, could you please try putting them on?

REE

Just because we knew L-Astroblasts exists, doesn't mean he'll come out before L-Gill Grunt, >.>
#1456 Posted: 00:47:57 21/09/2015
Quote: Badwolfmichael

REE

Just because we knew L-Astroblasts exists, doesn't mean he'll come out before L-Gill Grunt, >.>

But Gill Grunt already has 7-8ish figures.
---
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1457 Posted: 00:49:17 21/09/2015
If there was a L-GIll Grunt and a L-Reef Ripper they would be on the poster from TRU. But their not. So that probably means its fake
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#1458 Posted: 00:49:29 21/09/2015

REE

What does the number of versions a character has have to do with their release date?..
Sorry if I picked an argument that didn't need to start :S
#1459 Posted: 00:50:57 21/09/2015

What does the number of versions a character has have to do with their release date?..
Sorry if I picked an argument that didn't need to start :S

You didn't but Luminous35 may be right.
---
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3781
#1460 Posted: 01:03:43 21/09/2015
So does anyone else think the board is a bit calm for day 1?
---
Hahahahaha
#1461 Posted: 01:05:09 21/09/2015
Quote: GaiaMemories
So does anyone else think the board is a bit calm for day 1?

I was just thinking that
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#1462 Posted: 01:08:44 21/09/2015
Guess what?

Heroic Quests are back, kinda! Buzz gives each Skylander 3 unique quests, granted you have the Skylander and the vehicle, and both get stat boosts as you complete them! Hooray!
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#1463 Posted: 01:08:46 21/09/2015
It is calm because almost everyone is playing the game now.
---
Bruh
Fizzle Blue Sparx Gems: 854
#1464 Posted: 01:14:09 21/09/2015
For those who have the game and have beaten the 8th level (not chapter),

Who is the giant scorpion guy and what does he want
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#1465 Posted: 01:52:00 21/09/2015
Do we have any idea of a fast-ish way to make money?
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
#1466 Posted: 02:32:13 21/09/2015
How do I switch to off-tv on the title screen? I don't have a tv by me at the moment. I wanna view the first cutscene but I'm afraid to go past the difficulty screen in fear of the game starting up. Help please!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:33:42 21/09/2015 by TrapShadowFan
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10114
#1467 Posted: 02:39:37 21/09/2015
Ok, I'm back from my initial rush through SC.

Can anyone tell me why VV decided to do hallucinogens?(post world 4 cutscene spoiler,I'm not past that so if someone wants to answer please specify that)

Because if the guest voice actor is Isaiah Mustafa I can only blame the decision for that on someone being high.

And Bionichute, World 4 wasn't the taste I wanted, but awesome nonetheless - reminds me of Darksiders and other works from Joe Madureira, especially the boss. Still hoping for a more vanilla elemental theme in the future.

But I'm still super whut over the cutscene right after. Can't play more until tomorrow.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:03:03 21/09/2015 by Bifrost
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#1468 Posted: 02:56:59 21/09/2015
Ok, so I have changed my mind from my last post.

Both the Wii and PS4 games desparately need you to change the controls from the default. The default in both games is horrendous.

On the Wii side, I am still disappointed you have to play the old "tilt the Wiimote!" charade like it's 2006, but I can live with it.

On the PS4 side, my only complaint is when you're driving in the arena areas where the camera isn't directly behind your character. Not sure if it's just me or what, but steering in those arena areas is wonky AF. For example, in any other racing game, if you hold the stick to the left what happens? Your car drives in counter-clockwise circles. Not here. Here, you do a 180 and then the car assumes it knows better than you and starts ignoring you and driving straight. What's that about?

So, I'm not "hugely disappointed" like I said earlier today. My expectations and hopes definitely have taken a reality check though. Looks pretty likely Swap Force will remain my favorite game in the franchise.
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8320
#1469 Posted: 02:58:35 21/09/2015
@AzureStarline Im with you on SF being my favorite game. SSC is amazing, but is lacking what SF had.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5414
#1470 Posted: 03:06:08 21/09/2015
Quote: AzureStarline
Ok, so I have changed my mind from my last post.

Both the Wii and PS4 games desparately need you to change the controls from the default. The default in both games is horrendous.

On the Wii side, I am still disappointed you have to play the old "tilt the Wiimote!" charade like it's 2006, but I can live with it.

On the PS4 side, my only complaint is when you're driving in the arena areas where the camera isn't directly behind your character. Not sure if it's just me or what, but steering in those arena areas is wonky AF. For example, in any other racing game, if you hold the stick to the left what happens? Your car drives in counter-clockwise circles. Not here. Here, you do a 180 and then the car assumes it knows better than you and starts ignoring you and driving straight. What's that about?

So, I'm not "hugely disappointed" like I said earlier today. My expectations and hopes definitely have taken a reality check though. Looks pretty likely Swap Force will remain my favorite game in the franchise.

Are you making sure you're not holding down the right trigger during the open arena areas? You only need to hold the trigger during the linear sections. Just move the joystick like you are moving a regular Skylander.
---
Boop me if you see this.
#1471 Posted: 03:07:27 21/09/2015
I'm trying. It just seems so wonky and unusual. Maybe I'll take a video to see if it's just me or what.
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:11:38 21/09/2015 by AzureStarline
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#1472 Posted: 03:09:46 21/09/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
@AzureStarline Im with you on SF being my favorite game. SSC is amazing, but is lacking what SF had.

Loved SSF, the swapping tops and bottoms, so innovative.
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#1473 Posted: 03:12:14 21/09/2015
Quote: Luminous35
If there was a L-GIll Grunt and a L-Reef Ripper they would be on the poster from TRU. But their not. So that probably means its fake

Hey, I don't know. It's not like they had them in the back and pulled one out or anything (like they did for Light/Dark packs last year, which I was also doubted on when I said the release date.) The employee just said it, and showed me the list. But I did find it kinda weird that it wasn't on the poster.
---
Dead
BoneGrunt Green Sparx Gems: 447
#1474 Posted: 03:17:00 21/09/2015
Not sure where to post this, but why weren't there any stickers in the Dark Edition for Wii U?

Also, I received TWO Gill Grunt stickers in my Sea Action Pack. Please don't tell me one of them was meant to be the Sea Trophy sticker...
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#1475 Posted: 03:29:18 21/09/2015
I think one of them was meant for the Reef Ripper.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
BoneGrunt Green Sparx Gems: 447
#1476 Posted: 03:32:02 21/09/2015
I got it. I got three stickers total. 2 Gill Grunt, 1 Reef Ripper. Did I just get an extra Gill Grunt, or did it unfortunately replace the Sea Trophy sticker...
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#1477 Posted: 03:32:47 21/09/2015
Quote: Bionichute
Bifrost is not gonna like level 4.

Does it involve Mags and a certain tool?

I thought the same thing lol.
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3781
#1478 Posted: 03:37:07 21/09/2015
Hey Bitfrost
were the bone chompies in world 4?
---
Hahahahaha
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#1479 Posted: 03:41:45 21/09/2015
Don't worry, you guys just got lucky. There is no sea trophy sticker. smilie
---
Spread those positive vibes
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8320
#1480 Posted: 03:54:21 21/09/2015
Tree Rex's Tree Fist slam has great range again!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
TOlofter Yellow Sparx Gems: 1021
#1481 Posted: 04:23:41 21/09/2015
Since I'm not particularly interested/excited for the starter characters, vehicle and uninspired portal, decided I'm just gonna wait to buy the game disc only. Probably find it "preplayed" pretty quick from those who bought starters just for characters. Put the money towards what I actually want.

Plus the TT portal is so much cooler and in-tune with the series.
RK Yellow Sparx Gems: 1847
#1482 Posted: 05:05:33 21/09/2015
Quote: GaiaMemories
Hey Bitfrost
were the bone chompies in world 4?

Not Bifrost, but I can answer that one.

Yes, right at the beginning too.
flashwingftw Emerald Sparx Gems: 3332
#1483 Posted: 06:09:33 21/09/2015
I have 2 questions:

1. I got the Wii U Dark Starter today and I looked in every part of that box and I can't seem to find the skylanders' individual cards anywhere. If anyone else got the same pack can you tell me where exactly in the box you found them to be located please? Because I remember in previous years they would be taped to the plastic behind the portal or something but there wasn't anything like that with this box.

2. How do you nickname skylanders in game? There doesn't seem to be an option to do it..
---
The PinkPrint is on iTunes now! #TeamMinaj
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
#1484 Posted: 07:10:29 21/09/2015
Nicknames are gone?! WHYYY?! It appears magic items that came with adventure packs like healing elixir only unlock legendary treasures too. I'm only a little ways through the game (level 3) and so far it seems like they're trying to take as much away from combat as possible outside of vehicles. Here's hoping it gets better later smilie
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#1485 Posted: 07:16:06 21/09/2015
Quote: flashwingftw
I have 2 questions:

1. I got the Wii U Dark Starter today and I looked in every part of that box and I can't seem to find the skylanders' individual cards anywhere. If anyone else got the same pack can you tell me where exactly in the box you found them to be located please? Because I remember in previous years they would be taped to the plastic behind the portal or something but there wasn't anything like that with this box.

2. How do you nickname skylanders in game? There doesn't seem to be an option to do it..

1. They are gone, idk whats going on but it seems no starters have them included. Single packs have stickers but no cards. Has to do with their new card game but the starter not having the stickers seems like an oversight....much like nightfall.

2. They removed it
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:17:18 21/09/2015 by SlayerX11
SilverWolf2308 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1148
#1486 Posted: 07:32:04 21/09/2015
Quote: SlayerX11
Quote: flashwingftw
I have 2 questions:

1. They are gone, idk whats going on but it seems no starters have them included. Single packs have stickers but no cards. Has to do with their new card game but the starter not having the stickers seems like an oversight....much like nightfall.

2. They removed it

Supposedly some people have gotten stickers. I just waiting on the proof
---
Instagram: SilverWolf2308 https://instagram.com/silverwolf2308
YouTube: SilverWolf2308 https://www.youtube.com/user/SilverWolf2308
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#1487 Posted: 08:06:19 21/09/2015
Can anyone confirm there is not pvp?

What do people mean when saying there aren't any purely on-foot modes?
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
ShulkSmash Blue Sparx Gems: 808
#1488 Posted: 09:54:28 21/09/2015
I found some images of Instant Spitfire and Instant Hot Streak here: https://store.xbox.com/en-US/X...89-2ccf88fe90fd
[User Posted Image]
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5033
#1489 Posted: 10:02:56 21/09/2015
i hear people say the controls are bad, is there actually no way to turn of the tilt on the wiiu controls for the gamepad?
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
BOOMCAKE Blue Sparx Gems: 970
#1490 Posted: 10:37:50 21/09/2015
Quote: CountMoneyBone
... no way to turn of the tilt on the wiiu controls for the gamepad?

I questioned some day ago if there motion control in superchargers, tilting is motion control. So there is motion control thank you guys!
#1491 Posted: 10:49:20 21/09/2015
Wow, Instant Spitfire actually looks really cool...
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#1492 Posted: 11:20:20 21/09/2015
Quote: BOOMCAKE

I questioned some day ago if there motion control in superchargers, tilting is motion control. So there is motion control thank you guys!

There isn't, at least not pn the Wii U version
Have no clue what Moneybone is talking about
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#1493 Posted: 12:29:36 21/09/2015
Quote: Blink182Bouncer

Probably this

Although, I can only find control overviews where the nunchuck stick is used for steering, rather than tilting the Wiimote. It's possible that the game supports sideways Wiimote without nunchuck, but I can't find any sources to support that.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#1494 Posted: 12:46:35 21/09/2015
I'm not sure if anybody else already asked this question and there are so many posts recently that it'll take hours to find the specific one, but does the Wii U version of this game allow Donkey Kong and Bowser to add two additional quests or not? I'm just curious.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#1495 Posted: 12:54:33 21/09/2015
I'm feeling that VV is making some bad changes in compatibility. The Magic Items just unlock Legendary Treasures, the Nicknames are gone (but I understand the reason for this). I remember from the time of Giants, were the compatibility is just perfect. In Swap Force, the Adventure Packs don't unlock stages, but the game still good in compatibility.
---
Bruh
#1496 Posted: 13:36:38 21/09/2015
Quote: Nightmoon
Quote: Blink182Bouncer

Probably this

Although, I can only find control overviews where the nunchuck stick is used for steering, rather than tilting the Wiimote. It's possible that the game supports sideways Wiimote without nunchuck, but I can't find any sources to support that.

Should I just try playing with other controllers? The control screen makes no mention of nunchuks that I saw.
---
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#1497 Posted: 13:51:13 21/09/2015
Can someone please tell me, are there any new variants, or not? That's everything I want to know.
First | Previous | Page 30 of 62 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 60 61 62

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me