Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 659 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 657 658 659 660 661 ... 933 934 935
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5569
#32901 Posted: 11:54:58 19/09/2015
It JUST had to rain. Today's the big day, and it had to rain. I don't think we've had a game for three weeks now.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#32902 Posted: 12:23:40 19/09/2015
****ing bull****! First that! Now this! I'm so ****ing done with relationships and school! ****ing schoolcamp! I hate you I'm gonna murder you and not regret it! I"ll kill the whole ****ing school if I realy have to! I'm NOT coming for hells sake! NO! Instead, I'm just gonna sit home and plot your death, because whatever it is you NEED to die! I'm seriously sick of you and your behavior towards me! This is downright bull****! You're not my parent or ANYTHING close to it! NO, you're a stupid person that ATTEMPTS to get your ****ing school a good grade for inspection! WELL, ISN'T A SCHOOL SUPPOSED TO UNDERSTAND THE MENTAL CONDITION OF THIER PUPILS!? Appearantly NOT! I'll come at you and stick a knife up your throat
And I'm gonna laugh as I see you just collapse on the ground of pain.
I'm the girl that's going up the school with combustable melons and BURN THE WHOLE **** DOWN!

I hate 99% of all people I know IRL. There, I said it.
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8109
#32903 Posted: 13:59:19 19/09/2015
my stomach huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurts :^(
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#32904 Posted: 14:07:32 19/09/2015
this is both one of the best and worst days of my life aaaaaaaahhhhh
EDIT: holy coooooowwwww i love my mum
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:23:17 19/09/2015 by Angel220200
spyroisthebest8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2930
#32905 Posted: 14:49:01 19/09/2015
Oh God, never in my life have I had allergies like this ... It's horrible. smilie I don't know what's bothering me more , my nose, eyes or throat ? How nice

Ughhhhhh
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4263
#32906 Posted: 15:42:35 19/09/2015
You say you care and want me to do well, but why is it that when I ask you for help you can't be bothered? Maybe all you care about is me ******* off when I'm 18 and not bothering you again, otherwise you'd help me do the things I want to do. Maybe, if you'd have supported me when I first asked you, you wouldn't be constantly telling I'm lazy and useless. There's so much I want to do, but not much I can do on my own, and I'm so worried I' never going to get anywhere in life.

- - -
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#32907 Posted: 15:49:41 19/09/2015
Lol what a joke

---

Maybe the end of the year... that's when I could do it. Start the year fresh.

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:08:53 19/09/2015 by AvatariDragon
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#32908 Posted: 16:13:12 19/09/2015
I'm just going to bed, not eat and drink and slowly die here.
Nobody who gives a ****.

Birds
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8195
#32909 Posted: 16:23:28 19/09/2015
Of all the classes to not have an A in, I didn't expect it to be that one... what did I do wrong?
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#32910 Posted: 16:57:42 19/09/2015
I have 214 lines in this show, and I need to memorize them by October 13th. Fun challenge.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8457
#32911 Posted: 17:12:39 19/09/2015
It's been 4 months since I started working at whole foods and my dad is already pressuring me to look for more job opportunities there!
Slow the **** down Dad!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:13:27 19/09/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8109
#32912 Posted: 17:55:24 19/09/2015
I AM SO ****ING TIRED OF SEEING SICK GOLDFISH IN A BOWL EVERY TIME I BROWSE THE GOLDFISH TAG
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#32913 Posted: 19:30:45 19/09/2015
Well I guess this adds to my list of problems

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#32914 Posted: 20:28:33 19/09/2015
suddenly googling how many benadryl it takes to kill a person. I can't stand my own thoughts anymore. They're too loud. I have no one. He said he'd be there for me, but now I have no one...would anyone even miss me? I'm a nobody. Of course they wouldn't. Time for pills

StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#32915 Posted: 20:40:08 19/09/2015
Quote: terrafin2299
suddenly googling how many benadryl it takes to kill a person. I can't stand my own thoughts anymore. They're too loud. I have no one. He said he'd be there for me, but now I have no one...would anyone even miss me? I'm a nobody. Of course they wouldn't. Time for pills

I know it sounds really hypocritical coming from me, but please don't do it. I care, others on dS care. I'm sure there's at least one person IRL that cares. Please, don't do it. There's more to live for than you think.
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#32916 Posted: 20:47:47 19/09/2015

Please don't do it.

There's so much to live for. So much to see. So many people to meet.
It would be devastating to take your own life. You may not think it, but people do care. Your are so much more important than you give yourself credit for.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#32917 Posted: 20:54:50 19/09/2015

Avoid doing it.

I'm not too familiar with you but think long and hard about your problems. Is taking your life the only logical step to dealing with them? Have you tried to get help from a therapist or friends and family? There's more options than you might think. Things could get better from here and doing away with yourself is not something you can undo.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:55:38 19/09/2015 by CAV
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#32918 Posted: 21:10:44 19/09/2015
Quote: CAV

Avoid doing it.

I'm not too familiar with you but think long and hard about your problems. Is taking your life the only logical step to dealing with them? Have you tried to get help from a therapist or friends and family? There's more options than you might think. Things could get better from here and doing away with yourself is not something you can undo.

My family hates my guts, my friends have all abandoned me, and my mom's exact words as to why I don't see a therapist already is that "it's just another expense"
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#32919 Posted: 21:30:18 19/09/2015
Listen to me, if want to OD on that medicine, it ain't going to be peaceful. Your heart rate is gonna increase like crazy and you're going to see vivid hallucinations. Besides, dying is overrated. Living is rad, yo. smilie I mean, you're only at the beginning of your life here. You can cut ties with your family, you don't have to talk to them. You'll always have new friends, high school doesn't determine how your social life goes at all. It's only a small part. Wake up and smell those damn roses. You've got people who care about you here, on dS. We all want to see you survive, no matter life.

Remember, Life is awesome.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5317
#32920 Posted: 22:06:04 19/09/2015
~Yawn!~
I need to get off my lazy duff and do something :/
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#32921 Posted: 22:10:49 19/09/2015

Do not i repeat DO NOT KILL YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7940
#32922 Posted: 22:29:47 19/09/2015
Attention everybody who has suicidal thoughts

My Religious Studies teacher told the class something that he was told from a policewoman. This story saved my life. I want you all to read this and really think about it. It's a true story.

A girl was suicidal. She overdosed on various types of pills and when she was found, she was taken to the hospital straight away. Doctors operated on her for hours and she finally came round seven hours later. When she woke up, her parents were crying by her hospital bed and a nurse was checking her blood. The girl said, "I'm so glad to be alive. I realise now I don't really want to die. Thank you for saving me." The nurse looked at her and said, "I'm sorry darling. Your liver is too damaged. There is nothing we can do now. You have about an hour. I'm so sorry."

The girl died an hour later.

That story really made me think. Of all the good things in life. Of all the reasons I shouldn't commit. I haven't had a suicidal thought since then, because I could not do that to my mum and dad and sister. Or my friends, who I know I annoy to no end but they love me and I love them. This girl was about seventeen; two years older than me. She realised how much she wanted to live before it was too late.

My inbox is open to all of you. Even if we've never spoken before.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#32923 Posted: 23:01:58 19/09/2015
Oh my god my mom is in such a *****y mood. She flipped out at me while luke was over. She told me we were going out for dinner right now, and that I was coming, when she didn't tell me when we were leaving. She's like "ok if you don't come, no electronics for a month". Like what does she think that's gonna do? Make me consider "wow I should come she's totally right I'm gonna calm right down". No. Imma flip ****.

- - -
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:07:34 19/09/2015 by Mesuxelf
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#32924 Posted: 00:09:13 20/09/2015
Where the **** are these bug bites coming from? I wouldn't be surprised if it's my room which should be renamed to my dumpster. The only thing I'd be surprised at is if it's venomous or not.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#32925 Posted: 00:13:35 20/09/2015
tfw you're suddenly able to get a ps4 rather than years later so you do :')
.....but you forgot that your tv's so old that it can't support it so you need a new tv to go with it :''''''')
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#32926 Posted: 00:30:03 20/09/2015
i can't believe I went nearly 6 months without any suicidal thoughts, yet I've cried myself to sleep 4 times this month.

-----
spyroisthebest8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2930
#32927 Posted: 03:35:01 20/09/2015
Just stop... Please. I can barely talk as it is , and you should know that when my throat starts acting up its something to be serious about. You don't understand how horrible I felt today , I have to get better before Monday. Maybe I would if all of you would just understand. Meanwhile we got her over here without a care in the world , that's something else.

Also you , why the hell are you jealous? You told me last month or so you "didn't like him" ahahaha well I'm sorry , you're not getting him. He doesn't even know you ...

People
#32928 Posted: 04:31:37 20/09/2015
Because no matter what I do or say
I will never be good enough anyway

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
#32929 Posted: 04:53:23 20/09/2015
Feeling like there is something wrong with me. smilie
---
We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#32930 Posted: 05:06:05 20/09/2015
This site is getting me down. I come on here to have fun, and there are all these people posting about how they're gonna kill themselves because life is so bad and hard, your friends have left you, whatever. If they were real friends, they would've stuck with you. And, there are people with worse lives. Just look at Africa (can't remember the specific locations). Have you seen what these children look like? You get three (two if you don't eat breakfast) meals a day, and these people are lucky if they get one bowl of rice a day. I'm not saying that depression is not serious, but you have to think about how there are those who have it worse, and that it'll get better eventually. I know it gets better, because I've gone through it.
---
#hu
#32931 Posted: 06:53:07 20/09/2015
im a ****ing monster
ive been a ***** for 4 days in a row
ive hurt too many people

i dont want to come back, i dont deserve to come back, treat this as a ban
ive hurt too many people to stay anymore
just dont add me back, i dont deserve it

im really sorry, i didnt know that would hurt you
please forgive me
#32932 Posted: 08:50:07 20/09/2015
Quote: Spyrobaro
Quote: Rickorio
This site is getting me down. I come on here to have fun, and there are all these people posting about how they're gonna kill themselves because life is so bad and hard, your friends have left you, whatever. If they were real friends, they would've stuck with you. And, there are people with worse lives. Just look at Africa (can't remember the specific locations). Have you seen what these children look like? You get three (two if you don't eat breakfast) meals a day, and these people are lucky if they get one bowl of rice a day. I'm not saying that depression is not serious, but you have to think about how there are those who have it worse, and that it'll get better eventually. I know it gets better, because I've gone through it.

You have good intentions here, and I can see what you're trying to say, but...

The problems one faces and the struggles that kids go through in Africa are not comparable AT ALL. They are drastically different problems that need to be solved in their own ways. Just because things could be a lot worse for you doesn't mean that being upset over other things isn't warranted. Being grateful for what you have and being emotionally well-off are two VERY different things. You can be eternally grateful for everything you get and still feel like the worst person on the planet. Feeling horrible has nothing to do with how appreciative you are of the things you have.

Depression is a hard thing to solve. It's not like you can wave a wand and make everything better. It takes a lot of time, and the road to recovery is never an easy one. Even if you go a while without feeling too bad, things can happen to knock you back down, and you have to start over. You said yourself that you've been through this before, so surely you remember that it can make seeing things in a positive light very difficult. When people are upset to the point that they can't get through it on their own, they need support. Telling people that others have it worse so it's stupid to be upset is one of the WORST things you can say to them; it'll make them begin to never want to share how they feel, and if they bottle things up...well, it's only one step backwards from getting better.

I definitely agree with you on the friends part though. It's hard as **** to move on (i'm still struggling to get over the loss of a friend i thought i could trust even over half a year later) but staying in that place is really not good or healthy. It's better to suffer through than to continue being treated like **** by a person.

Yeah, it took me awhile to realize what I had typed was not at all what I was meaning to say. It got out of hand from original point that I was trying to make.

I know the stuff about depression, I know how hard it is. And I agree with every thing you're saying, and how Africa is a terrible example. But, not once did I specifically say that it's stupid to be upset anywhere in my post. That is the only problem I have with your response.

Honestly, I was just getting down while I was catching up from the past few days, and I was trying to make a point, but ended up just ranting whatever came to my mind, even if it had absolutely nothing to do with the topic. For that I'm sorry.
---
#hu
#32933 Posted: 09:05:05 20/09/2015
Quote: Spyrobaro
Quote: Rickorio
Yeah, it took me awhile to realize what I had typed was not at all what I was meaning to say. It got out of hand from original point that I was trying to make.

I know the stuff about depression, I know how hard it is. And I agree with every thing you're saying, and how Africa is a terrible example. But, not once did I specifically say that it's stupid to be upset anywhere in my post. That is the only problem I have with your response.

Honestly, I was just getting down while I was catching up from the past few days, and I was trying to make a point, but ended up just ranting whatever came to my mind, even if it had absolutely nothing to do with the topic. For that I'm sorry.

Oh no no, I didn't mean to say that you said that! I just meant in general. I apologize, I should've made that clearer.

It's okay, I understand.

Oh, okay. That makes more sense.

Plus, when I was typing that, I was really tired, and a bit loopy. The later it gets, I'm still tired, but less loopy. It's really weird.
---
#hu
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5569
#32934 Posted: 11:29:42 20/09/2015
Exactly how and why did I set my alarm to 7:29? It makes no sense whatsoever!
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#32935 Posted: 11:39:15 20/09/2015
I'm just going to fade away, I apologize for making a mess of everything. It is my fault things fell apart. Good bye
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
#32936 Posted: 11:46:56 20/09/2015
Confidence you are so rare in me and when I have it I feel like a total idiot.
---
We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
ShadowStorm Yellow Sparx Gems: 1461
#32937 Posted: 15:57:44 20/09/2015
You know I like to give it still. And I most likely still can.. But.. this isn't making me feel like doing so...... :S And I really want to do it myself.
---
Discord: ShaOriDow#6720
#32938 Posted: 16:31:59 20/09/2015
its only been a few hours and i already feel like you guys are better off without me
yeah, it hurts to not be in the group, but it's for your protection
i dont want to hurt anyone else

i dont want you guys to be afraid of me

- - -
#32939 Posted: 17:00:17 20/09/2015
This is gonna be a daily thing now, isn't it...

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#32940 Posted: 18:23:02 20/09/2015
Eeeh, wasn't the best con ever but was still fun.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#32941 Posted: 20:44:07 20/09/2015
There’s nothing I love more than self-loathing in the afternoon…

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
TTD Hunter Gems: 6345
#32942 Posted: 21:00:10 20/09/2015
I've made so many bad desisions today.
First | Previous | Page 659 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 657 658 659 660 661 ... 933 934 935

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me