darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > General Discussion Topic (*NO SPOILERS*)
First | Previous | Page 19 of 62 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 60 61 62
General Discussion Topic (*NO SPOILERS*) [STICKY]
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#901 Posted: 14:15:13 16/09/2015
Quote: preciousawaken
Quote: Unreallystic
There are a bunch of walmarts that put superchargers starter packs out early. I saw a video on youtube. Went to my walmart (Raleigh, NC) and they refused to sell it because of street date.

I'm Raleigh also! Did you 'see' them at Walmart? With Swap Force I went to the Walmart in Cary near WakeMed and they didn't even know the game was supposed to be out on release day (was trying to get Enchanted Hoot Loop). My record with Walmarts in Raleigh has been less than stellar. They even struggled with my XBOne pre-order. I'm just trying to figure out if I'm going to go to Best Buy or TRU. I KNOW TRU inventories, and personnel frankly, while the Best Buy @ Crossroads frankly sucks for TtL, and while the one off Capital near the mall (dunno name of mall sorry) is a little better...their staff doesn't illicit...confidence...when it comes to new releases (I'm still PO-ed over how they mishandled the Amiibos a couple months ago.)

Last year I went out early Sunday morning while my son was still asleep, and when I got back my wife had cooked me breakfast and we had almost a 'mini X-mas' as we opened up all the stuff I bought. This year I'm going to bring my son (4) with me...so I'm trying to plot everything else out a bit better. Most likely will do Crossroads TRU/BB/Target. Target opens last, so anything missing from TRU/BB I can get from there.
- Unreall

Woo Hoo a fellow Raleigh-ite!! I saw one at the Walmart near triangle town center mall (off of capital). I am not a big fan of Walmarts in Raleigh either but went over after I saw the youtube video. I have horrible experiences with BB losing pre-orders and not knowing which way is up. My best experiences has been with TRU (they even recognize me and give me heads up on information). I am actually going to do the midnight opening in Fayetteville, if they don't have smash hit I will go to BB, and Gamestop for my pre-ordered dark starter. Honestly I hope that TRU has all of Waves 1 and 2 so I can just go out once and call it a day then pick up dark starter on Monday.

Well TRU doesn't have anything good for sales this year compared to last years Bogo 50% EVERYTHING (I got the dark set then got the $100 castle toy for $50 w00t...though the quality SUCKED), but between having tons of credit at TRU (just got upgraded to platinum), knowing some of the staff at both Crossroads and Triangle Center, and just having good experiences - I'd prefer to just go there, but they only have the Dark Wii U starter - so I have to find the Wii Starter (Gamestop said they had it), and I'm still undecided about a regular starter. I already have portals for XBOne/360 for Trap Team along with DI portals for XBOne and PS3. The Wii U dark set will be for upstairs most likely, so do I get another dark set for the XBOne...or a regular Wii U to get regular DK also. I'm still lost with what to do.

True story, outside of Fiesta, I care more about DK & Bowser than any actual Skylander this go around. I hate the way they did it, but I hope they continue the trend with more Skymiibos. I think having some Pokemon in Skylanders would NOT be a bad idea (Pikachu while overdone is PERFECT, and Kirby...heck all his elements are already in the game...make it happen Nintendo.)

The timing on all this sucks though, I've barely gotten to play DI3.0, still playing Splatoon, AND now we've been knee deep in Mario Maker. As someone without a ton of time to play games, this is frustrating trying to ration off play time. And this is before hte Street Fighter V and KI Season 3.0 blackout coming next year...
- Unreall
preciousawaken Yellow Sparx Gems: 1774
#902 Posted: 14:33:20 16/09/2015
It is a rough time of year for gamers. I cannot stand DI anymore...I get bored really fast. The Skylanders characters this time are kinda blah. I refuse to do the reposed characters and only really excited about Stormblade, Splat, and Nightfall. I could care less about DK and Bowser since I don't have a Nintendo system. Gameplay so far is very intriguing which keeps me totally engaged and hyped. TRU does have coupons floating around from the event. $5 for character if you buy the racing pack and $22 if you buy a character with its vehicle. I am sure they will do a BOGO 40% like they did for Infinity.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:34:48 16/09/2015 by preciousawaken
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10294
#903 Posted: 14:55:43 16/09/2015
@Drawdler- Not exactly what you described from the comics.

The Bowser comic implies that the Rift Engines have minds of their own and 'chose' to bestow the powers onto the revamps and Amiibolanders, dunno about the new characters. Kind of an artifact powerup.

Doesn't mean they couldn't just apply this to new characters, the story circumstances could've involved anyone with the power to act and help in that point, so much the new guys are also there.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:57:23 16/09/2015 by Bifrost
#904 Posted: 15:19:01 16/09/2015
It is a rough time of year for gamers. I cannot stand DI anymore...I get bored really fast. The Skylanders characters this time are kinda blah. I refuse to do the reposed characters and only really excited about Stormblade, Splat, and Nightfall. I could care less about DK and Bowser since I don't have a Nintendo system. Gameplay so far is very intriguing which keeps me totally engaged and hyped. TRU does have coupons floating around from the event. $5 for character if you buy the racing pack and $22 if you buy a character with its vehicle. I am sure they will do a BOGO 40% like they did for Infinity.

Yeah we have the coupons, but they are super underwhelming and limiting. A few dollars off here and there, nothing 'major', its why the talk about the BBGC has been intriguing this year, I just REALLY hate shopping for TTL at Best Buy...its always a failure and waste of time due to inventory.

DI made some STRONG changes this go around that help SO much, especially with the toy box, but those changes aren't getting the push they deserve. I'm amazed at how effective the little pod generator is at making an empty space...fun. Combat is better, especially the SW characters, though still feels limiting considering who and what these guys are. But as someone who struggles to enjoy Toy box (especially since you can't just spawn characters to fight against...what's the point of an Ultron Toy if you can't have the Avengers fight him?), I've had a ball just literally screwing around with the random pods. a Lot of the new changes have just really made the game a lot better, but all you hear pushed is "STAR WARS!".

Me personally, I like playing the villain/bad guy, so even if I didn't have a Nintendo system, I'd still at LEAST want both dark and regular bowser. I figure I can wait for some of the half priced sales later on to get the regular versions. I'll just sale any redundant dark stuff this go around.
- Unreall
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#905 Posted: 15:40:58 16/09/2015

Are these coupons scanned online anywhere?
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
iceflow76 Blue Sparx Gems: 609
#906 Posted: 15:45:01 16/09/2015
@unreallystic I have also never really shopped for Skylanders at Best Buy. This year my daughter and I stopped in there for DI3.0 (last time for that franchise). It's was around 1pm on release day and they had all of the DI3.0 launch items. I was surprised. They even had a couple of the Playstation Deluxe sets with Boba Fet.

That was when I decided I'd give them a shot this year so I bought the Gamers Club card at that time. I plan on running around in them morning and grabbing up all the exclusives and then stopping by BB for Wave 1.

Hopefully it pans out, if not I'll be heading back to one of the other stores.
---
Characters Owned: 131 of 131 (100%) (Bring on Superchargers)
Figures Owned: 209 of 268 (77.9%)
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#907 Posted: 16:20:22 16/09/2015
Quote: iceflow76
@unreallystic I have also never really shopped for Skylanders at Best Buy. This year my daughter and I stopped in there for DI3.0 (last time for that franchise). It's was around 1pm on release day and they had all of the DI3.0 launch items. I was surprised. They even had a couple of the Playstation Deluxe sets with Boba Fet.

That was when I decided I'd give them a shot this year so I bought the Gamers Club card at that time. I plan on running around in them morning and grabbing up all the exclusives and then stopping by BB for Wave 1.

Best Buy is amazing
All my local stores seem to keep each character in stock equally
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#908 Posted: 16:38:33 16/09/2015
Quote: Cicada17
Apparently the Best Buy ad is listing vehicles for the same price as the figures.
Either great sale or terrible misprint.
http://www.skylandersinquirer....t-its-not-good/

If Best Buy does a no go on the $12.99 vehicles, take the ad to Target and they'll price match. You may even get them to price match their Nitro Stealth Stinger which is a Target only exclusive! smilie

You can get price matches from either store on the game guide too. At the moment it's $15.59 on Amazon for the paperback, but they'll probably raise it to $18 on Sunday (that's what my experiences has been with them for the last two years).
---
Stay Cool!
iceflow76 Blue Sparx Gems: 609
#909 Posted: 17:10:06 16/09/2015
If BB sticks with that price, Gamers Club members will be able to pick them up for $10.39. If not, I'll still be paying only $11.99 for each vehicle with the BBGC discount.
---
Characters Owned: 131 of 131 (100%) (Bring on Superchargers)
Figures Owned: 209 of 268 (77.9%)
#910 Posted: 17:20:16 16/09/2015
Quote:
David A. Rodriguez *****@DaveARodriguez

Five days till #Skylanders Superchargers hits shelves. So that means only five more days of sudden onset panic attacks before I can sleep.

You and me both. Dunno if it's hype or what but waking up one hour before my alarm is getting way too common.

(man I miss being able to look for news without the risk of spoilers, I can only look in the official and dev twitters now)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:20:52 16/09/2015 by Bifrost
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#911 Posted: 18:15:13 16/09/2015
Since I'm getting this game on Monday, it would probably be safe to avoid as much as the internet as possible over the weekend? Well, Sunday at least... That might be what I do.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#912 Posted: 18:32:42 16/09/2015
Quote: AdamGregory03
Since I'm getting this game on Monday, it would probably be safe to avoid as much as the internet as possible over the weekend? Well, Sunday at least... That might be what I do.

Sunday definately avoid. There'll be some launch day streams and probably people rushing to talk and post the final boss as it has happened in most years. It'll only take one new user to spoiler,so better safe than sorry.

Though,as the label in this thread is here, it SHOULD be safe from spoilers if you just stay here instead of going through the SC board.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:33:21 16/09/2015 by Bifrost
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#913 Posted: 18:58:04 16/09/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Quote: AdamGregory03

Sunday definately avoid. There'll be some launch day streams and probably people rushing to talk and post the final boss as it has happened in most years. It'll only take one new user to spoiler,so better safe than sorry.

Though,as the label in this thread is here, it SHOULD be safe from spoilers if you just stay here instead of going through the SC board.

Other topics.......Could be spoilers in other topics..............You might get a glimpse of the name.....
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#914 Posted: 19:00:29 16/09/2015
Which is why I said not going through the SC board. Leaving this page(or the one it'll be at saturday) in the favorites tab for a day is much better than risking it.
---
#915 Posted: 19:02:27 16/09/2015
Sunday is spoiler city!!!!

EVERYONE DO NOT POST SPOILERS IN THIS TOPIC!!!!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:03:19 16/09/2015 by skylandersspyro
#916 Posted: 19:51:29 16/09/2015
Thrillipede is officially up on the website!! Hopefully that means we will get the other 3 soon!!
TTD Hunter Gems: 6366
#917 Posted: 19:55:54 16/09/2015 | Topic Creator
I'd recommend unsubscribing from the YouTubers that upload the final boss fight day 1 (skylanderboy and girl, coinoptv ect) to avoid spoilers. Remember to put all plot related comments in spoiler tags and be mindful of us that will not have the game until a later date either due to region or other reasons.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#918 Posted: 19:56:07 16/09/2015
I don't get why Thrillipede is on there and not Splat or BB Pop Fizz because we saw them before him... They should them at a event and THRILLIPEDE'S up there? Doesn't make sense.

EDIT: You can only get Thrillipede if you refresh.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:58:59 16/09/2015 by Luminous35
#919 Posted: 20:01:32 16/09/2015
Quote: Luminous35
I don't get why Thrillipede is on there and not Splat or BB Pop Fizz because we saw them before him... They should them at a event and THRILLIPEDE'S up there? Doesn't make sense.

EDIT: You can only get Thrillipede if you refresh.

Weird...I went back to the site because I didn't have to refresh and now he is completely gone. Wonder if that means we are about to get them all?
#920 Posted: 20:03:54 16/09/2015
Did you refresh the website? Cause I always have to refresh to get him.

I hope we get all them that would be awesome. I really want to see Astroblast

I don't think it will be updated because there are still no videos for: Splat, Astroblast, Smash Hit and High Volt

Edit: Just checked and refreshed hes gone now. Thats weird.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:04:48 16/09/2015 by Luminous35
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#921 Posted: 20:05:44 16/09/2015
Quote: TTD
I'd recommend unsubscribing from the YouTubers that upload the final boss fight day 1 (skylanderboy and girl, coinoptv ect) to avoid spoilers. Remember to put all plot related comments in spoiler tags and be mindful of us that will not have the game until a later date either due to region or other reasons.

Yeah, Skykids and coinoptv are notorious for posting spoilers on day 1 (skykids posted their spoilers on one of their many YT channels).

And I have a feeling the game pages will also be filled with spoilers on SuperChargers as well, if dark52 can keep an eye out on the pages all day.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#922 Posted: 20:07:18 16/09/2015
Did you refresh the website? Cause I always have to refresh to get him.

I hope we get all them that would be awesome. I really want to see Astroblast

I don't think it will be updated because there are still no videos for: Splat, Astroblast, Smash Hit and High Volt

Edit: Just checked and refreshed hes gone now. Thats weird.

Yep even if I refresh. I can still see the video if I type his name in but doesn't show up on his own at all....very weird.
#923 Posted: 20:08:43 16/09/2015
Yeah I'm not sure why hes gone. I hope it gets fully updated soon. If it's not updated in 4 days (which is the release of Superchargers) Then What the heck? It has to be updated before release. I have to see Astroblast and Smash Hit

Not sure what I just did but I opened the Light Element in a new tab and it shows up like this https://www.skylanders.com/cha...rchargers/light
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:10:09 16/09/2015 by Luminous35
#924 Posted: 20:09:57 16/09/2015
Quote: iceflow76

Yeah. see I did the same thing and my Best Buy (Crossroads) didn't have SQUAT, they were sold out of Yoda, I repeat...Yoda. You can throw a baseball in the air in the electronics section of TRU and there is a 50/50 chance of landing on a yoda or mario/luigi/peach/bowser amiibo. The Crabtree Mall BB has more space allocated, but the selection has always been 'random'. Since there is such a large time differntial though - TRU & Target open at 8 AM, while BB & GS don't open until 11, I might drive to the Garner Best Buy and give them a shot. We'll see, my Frightful Fiesta is @ Crossroads, and that's where TRU is too.

I put together a spreadsheet to figure out the cost and where to get stuff from. Best Buy wins by a landslide this year.

TRU - Wii Dark is exclusive, will be picking that up. All arrows indicate Wave 2 at launch at TRU only (as usual), so I will hunt down Nightfall and High Volt...then head over to Target...

Target has the Nitro Stealth Stinger...not onyl an exclusive, but 'early' for that vehicle in general. Going to buy that and go kill time somewhere.

Best Buy is where the damage will be done, however Steel Plated Smash It can be pre-ordered with store pick-up, but no other figure or copy of the game is pre-orderable based on the website, (if someone knows to the contrary, let me know). I'm getting BBGC. I don't know what this vehicle pricing you guys are reffering to, but I will research...money saved is money saved right now.

Then I'll waltz over to GS and pick-up Frightful Fiesta...I had a pre-order for Mario Maker, but bought it at another store due to tracking down the 30th Anniversary Mario Amiibo, so I called and switched it to him.

Go home, setup, play for an hour, then rest.
- Unreall
#925 Posted: 20:11:54 16/09/2015
Also wow the irony. Now that we have the Supercharger icon, it's a car racing helmet. None of them even use that - the lightning bolt used for Supercharged damage would've been more fitting especially since the focus isn't stunts like the trailer says,but speed. At least the Hot Streak vehicle icon makes sense.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:12:31 16/09/2015 by Bifrost
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#926 Posted: 20:13:06 16/09/2015
Yeah I'm not sure why hes gone. I hope it gets fully updated soon. If it's not updated in 4 days (which is the release of Superchargers) Then What the heck? It has to be updated before release. I have to see Astroblast and Smash Hit

Not sure what I just did but I opened the Light Element in a new tab and it shows up like this https://www.skylanders.com/cha...rchargers/light

Don't worry, they'll post it eventually just like the trailer. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#927 Posted: 20:15:32 16/09/2015
Wasn't the trailer supposed to come out yesterday?
---
#928 Posted: 20:15:51 16/09/2015
From the looks of things that'll be an actual launch trailer. Almost tempted to go ask Gamereactor in that article about that mysterious thing in the 14th but I doubt they'll answer a week old one.

But not to sound like a broken record, I'm actually wondering about how quickly will the spoiler stuff be addressed. Some mods already mentioned they want to play blind,so it'll be even riskier for them to hang out to keep the place clear.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:18:47 16/09/2015 by Bifrost
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#929 Posted: 20:18:31 16/09/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Also wow the irony. Now that we have the Supercharger icon, it's a car racing helmet. None of them even use that - the lightning bolt used for Supercharged damage would've been more fitting especially since the focus isn't stunts like the trailer says,but speed. At least the Hot Streak vehicle icon makes sense.

Stealth Elf, Trigger Happy, and Roller Brawl all use variations on the standard car helmet.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#930 Posted: 20:20:07 16/09/2015
None of them even have a visor though. It LOOKS like a racing helmet at first but they're all very distinct - SE is the closest but changes a ton in the way of the details, Triggs only has half of one, RB's a skull.
---
#931 Posted: 20:20:38 16/09/2015
This trailer is mysterious.....Its most likely going to release in the weekend
---
#932 Posted: 20:26:33 16/09/2015
Yup, doesn't seem like it's coming out on the usual wednesday update either. Two posts all about Stealth Elf.
---
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#933 Posted: 21:30:12 16/09/2015
Quote: SkylandrPurists

YES..
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
ImDoubleTrouble Gold Sparx Gems: 2435
#934 Posted: 21:31:08 16/09/2015
Quote: Skylandscaper
This guy I subscribe to (this is not me, nor do I know him personally or benefit in any way from his videos) who I think lives in Texas, got his hands on some figures in a store. They look awesome!

Ok, so I kept pausing as he tilted the boxes and i'm certain I see the stat cards from the previous games, such a relief. smilie
EDIT: Looking closer it seems they actually are different, sticker of charcter on the left and the usual strength, defense, agility and luck stat numbers, seems they are combined now. What worries me is the cards look weak like the sticker sheets, which will make it harder to keep them in good shape. Guess this confirms Skylanders Battlecast cards will not be included in the character packs, which is a good thing I suppose.
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:56:50 16/09/2015 by ImDoubleTrouble
#935 Posted: 21:44:21 16/09/2015

Yup.I think
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#936 Posted: 21:45:53 16/09/2015

yea that is that's awesome
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#937 Posted: 21:46:35 16/09/2015
Quote: ImDoubleTrouble
Quote: Skylandscaper
This guy I subscribe to (this is not me, nor do I know him personally or benefit in any way from his videos) who I think lives in Texas, got his hands on some figures in a store. They look awesome!

Ok, so I kept pausing as he tilted the boxes and i'm certain I see the stat cards from the previous games, such a relief. smilie

They aren't. The stats and the artwork couldn't fit in there perpindicular to the front of the box as shown. smilie
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
#938 Posted: 21:49:23 16/09/2015
Oh nice, the posts are so similar I'm starting to think this is the news thread and reporting as offtopic. Not wandering too far from the stickies is driving me mad :I Sorry to who I mistook.

There are stat stickers, not stat cards.

One more event before launch?!
EDIT: That appears to be the case.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:54:45 16/09/2015 by Bifrost
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#939 Posted: 22:07:09 16/09/2015

Are they on paper? If so PM me.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Boombomb999 Gold Sparx Gems: 2238
#940 Posted: 22:10:20 16/09/2015
So I suppose based on the fact that there will be a land,sea, and sky action pack that trigger happy will be in the final racing pack.
---
Hoopa Unbound, the Stuff of Nightmares
#941 Posted: 22:19:54 16/09/2015
My Nitro Stealth Stinger was shipped today!!! It says estimated delivery for Monday but fingers crossed it comes on Friday instead!!!
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#942 Posted: 22:22:32 16/09/2015
I just came from Walmart, and they had The Wii starter pack out. I tried to buy it, but they wouldn't let me, and were very rude about it. I then remembered something else back the way I had came, and walked past the electronics again. Since they were stocking the shelves, I went back to see if they had any yawn traps (they didn't) and a walmart employee was stocking DDGG racing packs. I stood behind him, and he asked if I wanted one. I said yes, and he handed it over. I tried to check out with a different cashier, but I got the same result. So, I'm never going to buy Skylanders from walmart again if I can help it, because this was one of my better experiences.
---
Dead
#943 Posted: 22:25:04 16/09/2015
To be fair attempting to break street date isn't going to get good reactions from them to begin with, though it doesn't justify being rude.
---
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#944 Posted: 22:28:56 16/09/2015
Quote: mega spyro
I just came from Walmart, and they had The Wii starter pack out. I tried to buy it, but they wouldn't let me, and were very rude about it. I then remembered something else back the way I had came, and walked past the electronics again. Since they were stocking the shelves, I went back to see if they had any yawn traps (they didn't) and a walmart employee was stocking DDGG racing packs. I stood behind him, and he asked if I wanted one. I said yes, and he handed it over. I tried to check out with a different cashier, but I got the same result. So, I'm never going to buy Skylanders from walmart again if I can help it, because this was one of my better experiences.

That is very odd, normally they just do a manual override and that's the end of it. I'm sorry you got one of the smart employees lol.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#945 Posted: 23:07:32 16/09/2015
Yes, it's new. The problem with this cases is that they can't hold many characters.
---
Bruh
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#946 Posted: 23:08:16 16/09/2015
Quote: Crash10
Yes, it's new. The problem with this cases is that they can't hold many characters.

Still pretty cool though, you can always modify it to make it bigger.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#947 Posted: 23:34:38 16/09/2015
It's so hard to believe that Superchargers is coming in 4 days! Unbelievable!
---
skyfan124 Blue Sparx Gems: 734
#948 Posted: 00:11:41 17/09/2015
I know right Luminous!
---
smilie+smilie=SMASH-BLAST
Let's Rock+Ready, Set, Glow=Ready, Let's Glow
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#949 Posted: 02:02:48 17/09/2015
Hope this doesn't turn into a countdown spam...
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
First | Previous | Page 19 of 62 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 60 61 62

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me