darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015)
First | Previous | Page 81 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 107 108 109
Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015) [STICKY] [CLOSED]
WickedRogue Gold Sparx Gems: 2725
#4001 Posted: 04:15:07 16/08/2015
Quote: Bifrost
The game ain't even out and people found glitches already(after the second minute). I'd watch out for people overusing the Hot Streak dash while having the Time Twister on if you guys actually want to hear the song or race properly; if TT is any indication Activision doesn't care about fixing things this late.
If all else fails, he found the fix by getting himself despawned, but then at the standings screen the screen got all messed up.

This is actually quite game breaking of a glitch.
---
Elite Skystones Set Complete.
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#4002 Posted: 04:22:51 16/08/2015
Not really, dude.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#4003 Posted: 05:32:22 16/08/2015
Quote: Bionichute
Not really, dude.

This. The infinidash is game breaking. Imagine a perma Golden Mushroom. This simply levels the playing field.
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
#4004 Posted: 05:41:41 16/08/2015
Yeah, "Game Breaking" usually means, well, glitches that completely break the game, like crashes, or even glitches that make games unwinnable.

This is less game breaking, and more a glitch that can be useful for cheaters. Or speed runners, same thing.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
SilverWolf2308 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1148
#4005 Posted: 07:00:43 16/08/2015
They were only using a demo of the game anyway, it's basically BETA testing, they'll probably fix it by the time we get the game.
---
Instagram: SilverWolf2308 https://instagram.com/silverwolf2308
YouTube: SilverWolf2308 https://www.youtube.com/user/SilverWolf2308
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5540
#4006 Posted: 11:50:57 16/08/2015
Quote: juarmo

-snip-

I retract my statement about liking you. I LOVE you.
I keep forgetting that Lorekeeper, a phrase I coined, hasn't been popularized yet, but you conveyed EXACTLY what it means to be Lorekeeper.

Um, excuse me? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3gzvSwZB5U You are taking credit for a word you did not make up.

On topic: That glitch is not game breaking. If it were people would've been talking about it pages ago. It's just an advantage to people who use Hot Streak.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:52:19 16/08/2015 by 84skylanderdude
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#4007 Posted: 11:58:22 16/08/2015
Thats exactly what I think, it's just an advantage to people with Hot Streak (which is pretty much everyone who's playing on console.) But boosting takes up about a good third from the energy bar so you cant use it very often. (Plus it looks like you dont move that far forward either)

Off-topic: It kinda stinks how Tomb Buggy has an attack that looks like just flames to the side from the exhaust pipes. Seems kinda cheap since we already have a flamethrower
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#4008 Posted: 12:03:35 16/08/2015
Even if Hot Streak's dash was truly so OP I don't think it would be that much different from keeping using a trappable villain during a level.

Sure you become practically immortal but... Where's the fun of doing so?

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you have to do it nor it would be better doing it.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#4009 Posted: 12:29:30 16/08/2015
I don't think people get the glitch
The glitch is that if you use Hot Streaks dash while under a hour glass, you can get indefinitely sstickk there. It's kind of a weird glitch
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10269
#4010 Posted: 13:16:23 16/08/2015
Quote: Blink182Bouncer
I don't think people get the glitch
The glitch is that if you use Hot Streaks dash while under a hour glass, you can get indefinitely sstickk there. It's kind of a weird glitch

What you said. There was no infinite dashing, he was just going through energy pots. The glitch is that he stayed in Hourglass slowdown for the remainder of the race until he got respawned.

Look at the race map - he went from kinda among the other races to waaaay behind because he would never go as fast as any of them. It's pretty darn game breaking, because it forces you to fall off a cliff or do a 180º if you want even a chance to win, which probably won't happen in harder modes or tournaments.

So yeah guys dashing with a powerup on, not a good idea. Dunno how people thought the glitch was the actual dashing when he stopped doing it after a while.

EDIT: I also found this on SkylanderAddicts, actually a good week late, dunno how I missed it.
[User Posted Image]
Seems to be some fortress of some sort. Those zeppelins look weeeird.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:00:41 16/08/2015 by Bifrost
#4011 Posted: 14:16:26 16/08/2015
To me it looks like a ride at an amusement park.
Those zeppelins are attached to the main tower and it wouldn't be difficult to imagine them rotating around it.

A Cutthroat Carnival reference of some kind (even if it didn't had those kind of attractions if I remember correctly), maybe...?
3DS levels seem to be based off old locations.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:21:18 16/08/2015 by Drek95
#4012 Posted: 14:49:33 16/08/2015
Cutthroat Carnival looked nothing like this; it was much more somber in tone and color and looked more like one of those small city fairs. The building itself also has an entirely different color scheme; I think the only one that gets as close is Clockwork Castle from SF3DS but it didn't have any gray rocky structures in it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:55:26 16/08/2015 by Bifrost
#4013 Posted: 15:05:06 16/08/2015
True.

I really get an amusement park/circus vibe from this though.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#4014 Posted: 15:10:45 16/08/2015
It could be a completely original circus/carnival themed level.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#4015 Posted: 15:20:55 16/08/2015
Concerning the major glitch found above..

Now that there's a definitive online mode, this opens way to... actual patches. People seem to have forgotten that they even exist.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#4016 Posted: 15:46:39 16/08/2015
Quote: Matteomax

Now that there's a definitive online mode, this opens way to... actual patches. People seem to have forgotten that they even exist.

I don't think we forgot they exist.... I think VV will
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
#4017 Posted: 15:46:44 16/08/2015

Here's hoping that's the case, and that they still won't use the Wii version as an excuse - different version entirely and all that.
---
#4018 Posted: 16:53:48 16/08/2015
Quote: 84skylanderdude

-snip-

I keep forgetting that Lorekeeper, a phrase I coined, hasn't been popularized yet, but you conveyed EXACTLY what it means to be Lorekeeper.

Um, excuse me? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3gzvSwZB5U You are taking credit for a word you did not make up.

On topic: That glitch is not game breaking. If it were people would've been talking about it pages ago. It's just an advantage to people who use Hot Streak.

Ok, that's the formal definition of Lorekeeper; I coined Lorekeeper in a colloquial sense, or should I say, I coined its colloquial definition; in this case, it means "one who regards lore or the ability to maintain continuity in lore in media as an important factor in the worth of a franchise as a general rule, or one who has a love for lore in media, to the point where the studying the lore of said media is one of their hobbies and a big factor of remaining an active consumer of said media"

Maybe I'm not describing my way of using it correctly, but I haven't slept since yesterday morning; so cut me some slack.
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
#4019 Posted: 18:23:35 16/08/2015

Yeah, quite frankly even if the game was still entirely offline it shouldn't exclude support and patches.
We haven't forgot.
Apparently the devs have.

Anyway found a nice in-game picture of Dive-Clops:

[User Posted Image]

I know it's nothing too incredible or amazing but it's still something new (I think).
Didn't see many clear shots of the new characters outside of certain reposes and the Skymiibos.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#4020 Posted: 18:30:26 16/08/2015
Quote: Drek95

Yeah, quite frankly even if the game was still entirely offline it shouldn't exclude support and patches.
We haven't forgot.
Apparently the devs have.

Anyway found a nice in-game picture of Dive-Clops:

[User Posted Image]

I know it's nothing too incredible or amazing but it's still something new (I think).
Didn't see many clear shots of the new characters outside of certain reposes and the Skymiibos.

Looks much better than his toy. I love him as a character, but I'm pretty disappointed with how boring his toy is. Mainly the color scheme over anything else.
#4021 Posted: 18:37:54 16/08/2015
Cannot disagree.

His toy looks so much... I don't know... Plain, boring and just different from the actual character in a bad way.

That's why I'm currently looking for more in-game shots of the new cast.
Their models is what I'm going to look at for the majority of the time, not their figures.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2051
#4022 Posted: 18:40:01 16/08/2015
Quote: 84skylanderdude

-snip-

Ok, that's the formal definition of Lorekeeper; I coined Lorekeeper in a colloquial sense, or should I say, I coined its colloquial definition; in this case, it means "one who regards lore or the ability to maintain continuity in lore in media as an important factor in the worth of a franchise as a general rule, or one who has a love for lore in media, to the point where the studying the lore of said media is one of their hobbies and a big factor of remaining an active consumer of said media"

Maybe I'm not describing my way of using it correctly, but I haven't slept since yesterday morning; so cut me some slack.

Yeah... I've heard it used by people in that regard for years... not buying it.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#4023 Posted: 19:05:34 16/08/2015
Quote: WickedRogue
The game ain't even out and people found glitches already(after the second minute). I'd watch out for people overusing the Hot Streak dash while having the Time Twister on if you guys actually want to hear the song or race properly; if TT is any indication Activision doesn't care about fixing things this late.
If all else fails, he found the fix by getting himself despawned, but then at the standings screen the screen got all messed up.

This is actually quite game breaking of a glitch.

thanks for the info, this didnt come as a shock after tt..
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#4024 Posted: 19:08:50 16/08/2015
But it's not something you just run into and tough luck now you have perma Time Twister; as the video itself proved respawning also removes your effects, so if there's a handy cliff nearby just let the wheels do the job.
---
#4025 Posted: 19:15:32 16/08/2015
So they really gave the Legendary status to a character which already received it...?
Just when you thought the revamps thing couldn't get more ridiculous... -_-

Well... After all it kinda makes sense.
Hurricane Jet-Vac is an upgraded version of Jet-Vac so a Legendary version of him should get SuperCharged as well... But come on!

Sincerely hoping they will also create some new Legendaries (even Eruptor and Gill Grunt would do, really).

Do you think legendaries and/or darks should have a modest stat boost over their original counterparts? Kinda like Eon's Elite, but more tame. Like, say, 50% stat boost. 200 % is insane, but 50% sounds fair. Since you know, Legendary is the equivalent of an Anime super mode lore-wise, and Dark variants are well, anime Dark Modes lore-wise. (Which basically amounts to a super mode that threatens to take away their free will/sanity/humanity if they remain it it too long or rely on it too often)
I think that sounds fair. Maybe even just 20% boost.

Edit: alternate proposal: each doubles ONE stat and strength, (and maybe one gets cut in half for balance) the other three stats, stay at standard amounts. I'm thinking Dark would (halve armor, and) double critical and power, while legendary would (halve critical or speed, and) double armor and power.

It would fit the MO of dark transformations being all agression and no guard, but would also fit the MO of Legendary super forms being the act of magically summoning and donning armor. (The drop in speed could be due to being weighed down the armor, and the drop in critical would be the armor purging aggression through the essence of heroism [or they could explain in future comics that it requires a clear mind free of agression to summon, due to it being for those who possess a heroic heart, or because it requires one to focus to call on the armor and dark emotions cloud the mind to prevent that from happening])
What do you think about my proposal?
I'd be stoked if they did that for continuity's sake, at least by Sky 6's release. It would be a good way to properly represent those variants lore-wise and take SOME of the spotlight away from Eon's Elite.

STOP here, this is when I take my idea too far in a convoluted way for the sake of accurately presenting them as transformations that the devs would never go for in their right minds. And I described it in a confusing way. I hope no one misunderstands it, because I'm having a hard time thinking of a way to make it more concise

Another thing that would be awesome is they implemented a transform mechanic, switch the variant figure in for the normal one using a special method that locks in the originals's hat, trinket, level, (nickname), remaining hp, upgrades and exp, but gives you the appearance and stat boost of the variant that you replace it with. Also, it would not count as switching. But that would be too hard to code for the sake of continuity, so it's just wistful thinking I suppose.
Of course, it would make you record things like EXP gain to the original RFID at the end, (presumably) just like when you locked it in for online co-op. Basically, it would lock in most of the first fig's data. A simpler way to do it would probably be to make it so scanning a variant would let you configure a Skylanders to treat itself like any of its variants in your collection.
---
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#4026 Posted: 19:28:29 16/08/2015

Here's hoping that's the case, and that they still won't use the Wii version as an excuse - different version entirely and all that.

A major advantage and something we've been exposing as needed for the last several games if this is the case. here's to hoping...
#4027 Posted: 21:07:02 16/08/2015
Very small news,but at this point I'll take anything. The guide for Superchargers is out for preorder, and it confirms that Wishstones are collectibles and that the 'mod chests' are officially called Red Toolboxes.
---
#4028 Posted: 21:18:30 16/08/2015
juarmo I think Legendaries and Dark (and also Nitros as well if I remember correctly) already have slightly altered stats.

But I do agree Darks should be faster and more aggressive (so with higher speed and strenght but less defense) and Legendaries should be more based around tank-ish gameplay since they at least were golden statues (so higher defense and maybe luck but lower speed) since they are both variant categories with a specific lore.

And I would go further.
I actually had a game idea which included a deeper mechanic regarding both variants.
All the characters would start as their normal counterparts in-game.
You'd have to play specific missions and win special tournaments to unlock the statuses of both categories.

They you'd have the possibility to switch between the regular Skylanders and his/her Legendary or Dark version.
There would also be a giant arena which would fill up with statues each time a new Skylander becomes Legendary.

Anyway this is definitely not the right place to talk about this but yes I would absolutely appreciate if they could integrate both variant types better.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#4029 Posted: 21:39:14 16/08/2015
Very small news,but at this point I'll take anything. The guide for Superchargers is out for preorder, and it confirms that Wishstones are collectibles and that the 'mod chests' are officially called Red Toolboxes.

The same wishstones from Lost Islands?
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#4030 Posted: 21:43:56 16/08/2015
Quote: Aura24

If I recall one of the reveal videos, yes, Lou said it's the same(though iirc the icon shows that they now have Skylands Runes carved into them) and that the Wishin' Well is returning. He didn't say anything about Willy though.

(no I can't remember the video, you'd think youtube would get 'skylanders superchargers cloud kingdom reveal' but it keeps giving me online racing videos)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:51:56 16/08/2015 by Bifrost
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5468
#4031 Posted: 21:52:06 16/08/2015
Quote: Aura24

If I recall one of the reveal videos, yes, Lou said it's the same(though iirc the icon shows that they now have Skylands Runes carved into them) and that the Wishin' Well is returning. He didn't say anything about Willy though.

What does that mean? Are we going to be able to play as Alter Egos? If that's the case, I can't wait to play as Hallow's Eve Hex! smilie
#4032 Posted: 21:53:58 16/08/2015
No, it means we'll get the same mechanics - the well will probably work to get gold, hats,etc just like the OTHER grand prizes in LI.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:54:11 16/08/2015 by Bifrost
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5468
#4033 Posted: 22:43:48 16/08/2015
No, it means we'll get the same mechanics - the well will probably work to get gold, hats,etc just like the OTHER grand prizes in LI.

Oh, okay. I guess playable Alter Egos would be too good to be true.
#4034 Posted: 23:44:32 16/08/2015
So, basically they'll just end up being Lucky Tickets from Rayman Legends. Okay.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
#4035 Posted: 23:57:48 16/08/2015
So, basically they'll just end up being Lucky Tickets from Rayman Legends. Okay.

I just hope you don't have to rely on them to get to 100% like the random Teensies there. Scratching fake cards is only funny for so long.

FOUND WHERE IT WAS SHOWN and didn't even have to search my own posts here.
13:44 minutes if the link doesn't work. You can see the wishstone is a lot flatter and has a pink rune on it, when the LI ones look more like pearls. He just says it'll grant something "new, unique, and random" and since we can't see it in the Academy footage I guess it's in the field in front of the entrance. Man I miss hearing Lou being so informative in the videos, but he's probably recording the official let's play since he wasn't anywhere to be seen on Gamescon.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:00:58 17/08/2015 by Bifrost
#4036 Posted: 00:32:10 17/08/2015

I just hope you don't have to rely on them to get to 100% like the random Teensies there. Scratching fake cards is only funny for so long.

Well, if you get hats through them, then you probably will have to collect them all.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
#4037 Posted: 00:33:51 17/08/2015
Unless they're legacy hats, which iirc don't always count towards 100%.
---
#4038 Posted: 00:36:31 17/08/2015
Unless they're legacy hats, which iirc don't always count towards 100%.

Obviously collecting them is required for 100%, so it'd be neat if you got a double main collectable whammy. Besides, I'm sure the randomized chests won't be able to hold every hat.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3809
#4039 Posted: 00:46:17 17/08/2015

FOUND WHERE IT WAS SHOWN and didn't even have to search my own posts here.
13:44 minutes if the link doesn't work. You can see the wishstone is a lot flatter and has a pink rune on it, when the LI ones look more like pearls. He just says it'll grant something "new, unique, and random" and since we can't see it in the Academy footage I guess it's in the field in front of the entrance. Man I miss hearing Lou being so informative in the videos, but ]he's probably recording the official let's play since he wasn't anywhere to be seen on Gamescon.

That reminds me, when should we see this? When did the TT one come out?
---
Hahahahaha
#4040 Posted: 00:52:26 17/08/2015
The official channel released one for the demo already, but of course it isn't the full world. Around the same time as the first level of TT,actually. But both obviously have a huge gap between the following episodes,and they'll probably start over for this. Part 2 came out October 8th last year, same week as release but after the day on the US.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:53:03 17/08/2015 by Bifrost
WickedRogue Gold Sparx Gems: 2725
#4041 Posted: 03:37:47 17/08/2015

It's not that, people are worried about it because of the lack of the other games having patches.
---
Elite Skystones Set Complete.
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#4042 Posted: 05:56:27 17/08/2015

Sadly I feel this may still go the route of wishful thinking, this is acti after all but who knows. Crossing fingers your right.
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#4043 Posted: 06:00:57 17/08/2015
So they really gave the Legendary status to a character which already received it...?
Just when you thought the revamps thing couldn't get more ridiculous... smilie

Well... After all it kinda makes sense.
Hurricane Jet-Vac is an upgraded version of Jet-Vac so a Legendary version of him should get SuperCharged as well... But come on!

Sincerely hoping they will also create some new Legendaries (even Eruptor and Gill Grunt would do, really).

Do you think legendaries and/or darks should have a modest stat boost over their original counterparts? Kinda like Eon's Elite, but more tame. Like, say, 50% stat boost. 200 % is insane, but 50% sounds fair. Since you know, Legendary is the equivalent of an Anime super mode lore-wise, and Dark variants are well, anime Dark Modes lore-wise. (Which basically amounts to a super mode that threatens to take away their free will/sanity/humanity if they remain it it too long or rely on it too often)
I think that sounds fair. Maybe even just 20% boost.

Edit: alternate proposal: each doubles ONE stat and strength, (and maybe one gets cut in half for balance) the other three stats, stay at standard amounts. I'm thinking Dark would (halve armor, and) double critical and power, while legendary would (halve critical or speed, and) double armor and power.

It would fit the MO of dark transformations being all agression and no guard, but would also fit the MO of Legendary super forms being the act of magically summoning and donning armor. (The drop in speed could be due to being weighed down the armor, and the drop in critical would be the armor purging aggression through the essence of heroism [or they could explain in future comics that it requires a clear mind free of agression to summon, due to it being for those who possess a heroic heart, or because it requires one to focus to call on the armor and dark emotions cloud the mind to prevent that from happening])
What do you think about my proposal?
I'd be stoked if they did that for continuity's sake, at least by Sky 6's release. It would be a good way to properly represent those variants lore-wise and take SOME of the spotlight away from Eon's Elite.

STOP here, this is when I take my idea too far in a convoluted way for the sake of accurately presenting them as transformations that the devs would never go for in their right minds. And I described it in a confusing way. I hope no one misunderstands it, because I'm having a hard time thinking of a way to make it more concise

Another thing that would be awesome is they implemented a transform mechanic, switch the variant figure in for the normal one using a special method that locks in the originals's hat, trinket, level, (nickname), remaining hp, upgrades and exp, but gives you the appearance and stat boost of the variant that you replace it with. Also, it would not count as switching. But that would be too hard to code for the sake of continuity, so it's just wistful thinking I suppose.
Of course, it would make you record things like EXP gain to the original RFID at the end, (presumably) just like when you locked it in for online co-op. Basically, it would lock in most of the first fig's data. A simpler way to do it would probably be to make it so scanning a variant would let you configure a Skylanders to treat itself like any of its variants in your collection.

I feel that it should go Eon's the highest, followed by Legendaries. Nitros should be possibly faster only, enchanted could have a boost to magic based stat etc etc. Dark's stats could be the same as regulars but re-rolled different ways. I'd go more into what stats and all but I haven't played skylanders since swap force as i've just haven't taken the time to sit down and play trap team.
#4044 Posted: 08:50:00 17/08/2015
Sort of going off topic to current topic but here for those who didn't believe me Golden Hot Streak is a in-game variant because his box is the same as the normal Hot Streak even though numerous sites posted it: [User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:26:33 17/08/2015 by SilverWolf2308
#4045 Posted: 08:58:40 17/08/2015
Someone took that screenshot already. People are still a bit wary because it's not written in the box.
---
#4046 Posted: 09:01:02 17/08/2015
Yeah it's Howie00g on Instagram check his video out.
---
#4047 Posted: 09:04:05 17/08/2015
E3 Hot Streak is Golden Hot Streak... Right?
I'm still not sure about it because the in-game model looks nothing like the figure.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#4048 Posted: 09:06:58 17/08/2015
E3 Hot Streak is Golden Hot Streak... Right?
I'm still not sure about it because the in-game model looks nothing like the figure.

Yes it is.

Not sure either but it's definitely Gold in game smilie the proof is on Howie00g Instagrams Page smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:07:55 17/08/2015 by SilverWolf2308
#4049 Posted: 09:11:36 17/08/2015
Ok the perspective is a bit odd but...
That Hot Streak is solid gold...

The E3 Hot Streak is dark colored with orange and yellow wheels.
Can't figure out the wheels' color but even if they were the same as the figure...

Don't know, it would be like having Granite Crusher appear pink in-game.

But ok.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:12:34 17/08/2015 by Drek95
#4050 Posted: 09:25:59 17/08/2015
It's wheels are gold on the figure smilie

https://scontent.cdninstagram....144903167_n.jpg

Here I got the video, not too sure if you guys can see it.

https://video.fadl1-1.fna.fbcd...838&oe=55D1C867
---
First | Previous | Page 81 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 107 108 109

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me