darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015)
First | Previous | Page 73 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 107 108 109
Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015) [STICKY] [CLOSED]
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#3601 Posted: 03:59:23 11/08/2015
Did we ever find out how Spitfire ended up in Mexico?
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#3602 Posted: 04:04:44 11/08/2015
I saw you ask a while ago, but I didnt understand, still dont, but I'll ask. Since when was he in Mexico?
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#3603 Posted: 04:04:48 11/08/2015
Quote: Blink182Bouncer

It's not really important, nor is it related to the news.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5540
#3604 Posted: 05:16:08 11/08/2015

Oh yeah! I forgot about that.

I'd like to find that out as well.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Camo Lover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1109
#3605 Posted: 08:11:41 11/08/2015
Quote: 84skylanderdude

Oh yeah! I forgot about that.

I'd like to find that out as well.

I'm guessing someone accidentally put it in there.
Fizzle Blue Sparx Gems: 854
#3606 Posted: 11:45:39 11/08/2015
Are you guys talking about the trailer where he totally showed up that motorcyclist?
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10269
#3607 Posted: 11:58:56 11/08/2015
No, it's the very first news that we had about the game; a package of Spitfire prototypes ended up in a toy store in mexico, engine and everything. The toy store's owner says it's normal for packages to get lost like that but the timing felt like Activision had it planned all along since it was not too before the true reveal. Either way, it's past, and there's no point in discussing prototypes.
Now, we might be in for a drought now that Gamescon's done with nearly no main game news or even a speck of Nightfall gameplay, but here's hoping they update the site in a few days.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#3608 Posted: 11:59:29 11/08/2015
Quote: Fizzle
Are you guys talking about the trailer where he totally showed up that motorcyclist?

That's what I'm assuming they are talking about, so the post above yours would be misunderstanding what they meant by "showed up in Mexico"
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#3609 Posted: 12:26:09 11/08/2015
Basically the packages got stolen in the mail and were sold in an underground (not literally underground) market place, the toy store owner bought it and held onto it until someone came in, knowing what they were and purchased them.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
#3610 Posted: 12:28:17 11/08/2015
Ninja, that's not what the owner's friend posted. There's their word against DS users spreading whatever. Discuss it somewhere not in the news topic, if you really think it's that.
---
wah543 Gold Sparx Gems: 2787
#3611 Posted: 12:33:16 11/08/2015
I haven't been really checking the info on trophies and stuff lately so I mightve missed this, but how exactly do trophies work is it like the adventure pack where if you scan it the levels are permanently in your game? also how does it work in online racing too, does everyone need to have the trophies to play the levels?
#3612 Posted: 12:42:28 11/08/2015
Quote: wah543
I haven't been really checking the info on trophies and stuff lately so I mightve missed this, but how exactly do trophies work is it like the adventure pack where if you scan it the levels are permanently in your game? also how does it work in online racing too, does everyone need to have the trophies to play the levels?

They're kind of a hybrid between those and traps. They unlock 2 new tracks, new challenges and modes; and in one of those modes you can trap villains in the trophy to use for racing, switching them around as you please.
---
diddy50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2554
#3613 Posted: 12:58:00 11/08/2015
I have a question, If you are playing online co-op, can your other player unlock these Challenges and such with their collection of toys and figures if you don't have them? That'd really help those not able to afford everything.
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#3614 Posted: 13:14:06 11/08/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Quote: wah543

They're kind of a hybrid between those and traps. They unlock 2 new tracks, new challenges and modes; and in one of those modes you can trap villains in the trophy to use for racing, switching them around as you please.

I'd like to think then, that it is more of s hybrid between traps and BATTLE packs. 2 competitive stages, a competitive mode, etc, sounds more like a battle pack than an adventure pack.

Quote: diddy50
I have a question, If you are playing online co-op, can your other player unlock these Challenges and such with their collection of toys and figures if you don't have them? That'd really help those not able to afford everything.

Expansion functions tend to only work in the hub, so I'm going to say no. But there's nothing definitive on the matter yet, so there may be hope for you. (But that would KILL my chances of making a profit off of my spare Kaos cup, so I'm going to bet against it)
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5540
#3615 Posted: 16:19:26 11/08/2015
Quote: juarmo

That's what I'm assuming they are talking about, so the post above yours would be misunderstanding what they meant by "showed up in Mexico"

No, Bifrost got it right.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#3616 Posted: 16:23:48 11/08/2015

No, I was talking about the Spitfire prototype figurine...
That trailer was obviously shout in the Southern US
---
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#3617 Posted: 16:59:24 11/08/2015
Can I just say that I love the way the Frozen Fossil Festival is set up? I like how it's STRETCH 1, STRETCH 2, AND STRETCH 3. I find it the most unique race track.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#3618 Posted: 17:09:32 11/08/2015

No, I was talking about the Spitfire prototype figurine...
That trailer was obviously shout in the Southern US

No one knows how it showed up. Stop asking.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#3619 Posted: 17:12:20 11/08/2015
Quote: Luminous35
Can I just say that I love the way the Frozen Fossil Festival is set up? I like how it's STRETCH 1, STRETCH 2, AND STRETCH 3. I find it the most unique race track.

Yeah I also really like it. I love tracks like Wario Mountain in Mario Kart 8 (My first thought when I first saw it) where its Point A to Point B not going in a circle. I really like how there are multiple different paths too. Definitely my favorite track (With Mystical Vault going second.)
Darksteelforge Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#3620 Posted: 17:20:17 11/08/2015
Quote: GameMaster78
I don't think they will be Heroic Chellenges, because they don't offer any stat boosts. I think they're more like Bonus Missions ala Swap force.

That is not different from the heroic Challenges. In swap force the heroic Challenges dont show on your character and the character gems a malus that negates most of the stat boost. In TT your skylander is the same as the same character that didnt complete the heroic challenge. So not so much difference.
---
276 Skylanders. 6630 Heroic Challenges completed. So Cali now you have seen every different skylander complete all heroic challenges.
#3621 Posted: 17:33:50 11/08/2015
I forgot heroic challenges offered stat boosts. I just played them for fun.
---
Crusher98 Red Sparx Gems: 25
#3622 Posted: 19:30:36 11/08/2015
Personally, I like the idea of the supercharged challenges only being unlocked by having both the vehicle and the figure. It gives me a reason to buy every figure as opposed to just having some that I really don't need.
#3623 Posted: 19:31:48 11/08/2015
Huh, no idea how I never noticed that - here's an interesting detail, Spitfire actually turns his wing thrusters off while driving. Pretty hard to notice when he's hidden or tucked in the vehicle,but ther's more than enough space when he's driving the Jet Stream to notice. Tiny details like that,that tie into the fact the wings are really just augments as the backstory said, are pretty nice.
---
#3624 Posted: 20:30:08 11/08/2015
Huh, no idea how I never noticed that - here's an interesting detail, Spitfire actually turns his wing thrusters off while driving. Pretty hard to notice when he's hidden or tucked in the vehicle,but ther's more than enough space when he's driving the Jet Stream to notice. Tiny details like that,that tie into the fact the wings are really just augments as the backstory said, are pretty nice.

Yeah I find it a really neat detail too. Im wondering what other characters would do. Like Trap Masters without their weapons (Now that I think it, how does Jawbreaker drive?
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#3625 Posted: 20:34:45 11/08/2015
Quote: isaac343018s
Yeah I find it a really neat detail too. Im wondering what other characters would do. Like Trap Masters without their weapons (Now that I think it, how does Jawbreaker drive?

With his hands, obviously.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#3626 Posted: 20:35:37 11/08/2015
New Skylanders childrens book with Lava Lance Eruptor's artwork on it posted on Amazon.com -

[User Posted Image]
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:36:06 11/08/2015 by Aura24
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#3627 Posted: 20:37:24 11/08/2015
Quote: Aura24
New Skylanders childrens book with Lava Lance Eruptor's artwork on it posted on Amazon.com -

[User Posted Image]

Now we got a better shot of LL Eruptor.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#3628 Posted: 21:26:01 11/08/2015
That Spitfire's detail is really neat!

The newly revealed Lava Lance Eruptor's art actually made me think.
We saw both his character and the vehicle/character combo's arts and they look nothing like the small in-game icon we's seen of him.

This means V.V. actually made new artworks for all the characters like they did in SWAP Force.
And those images weren't always the best when it came to character's resemblance.

So maybe that could explain why certain characters we've only clearly seen that way (Astroblast, Smash Hit, Splat, Thrillipede) look so different from how we thought at first.

Regarding SuperChargers Challenges... It's indeed a cool feature but I think the characters themselves should be the reason to buy them.
Nothing else.
I don't have to remember you last year's Elemental Traptanium Gates problem, right...?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:28:07 11/08/2015 by Drek95
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#3629 Posted: 21:29:36 11/08/2015
Quote: Drek95
Regarding SuperChargers Challenges... It's indeed a cool feature but I think the characters themselves should be the reason to buy them.
Nothing else.
I don't have to remember you last year's Elemental Traptanium Gates problem, right...?

This. This so much.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#3630 Posted: 21:29:54 11/08/2015
Well, they seem to unlock stars the same way regular races do, so maybe you'll just have to grind longer if you don't have them.
---
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#3631 Posted: 21:47:21 11/08/2015
I like the look of ll eruptor but wasn't it this time last year when legendary skylanders were announced
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8457
#3632 Posted: 21:55:41 11/08/2015
That Spitfire's detail is really neat!

The newly revealed Lava Lance Eruptor's art actually made me think.
We saw both his character and the vehicle/character combo's arts and they look nothing like the small in-game icon we's seen of him.

This means V.V. actually made new artworks for all the characters like they did in SWAP Force.
And those images weren't always the best when it came to character's resemblance.

So maybe that could explain why certain characters we've only clearly seen that way (Astroblast, Smash Hit, Splat, Thrillipede) look so different from how we thought at first.

Nothing else.

This isn't as bad as that. Traptainium gates changed something that's been with the series since the beginning.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
skygrin Blue Sparx Gems: 852
#3633 Posted: 21:57:03 11/08/2015
[User Posted Image]

Legendary DiveClops
---
smilie gottee
#3634 Posted: 21:58:12 11/08/2015
Fake. It's the pictures we see from that one guy who discovered photoshop.
---
KoalaTart Green Sparx Gems: 449
#3635 Posted: 21:58:44 11/08/2015
That doesn't even look real
---
WARNING: TOP SECRET SKYLANDERS STUFF: WARNING
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#3636 Posted: 22:00:38 11/08/2015
Quote: skygrin
[User Posted Image]

Legendary DiveClops

I knew it! Looks like he will well ans truly be a shelf warmer now.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#3637 Posted: 22:01:09 11/08/2015
Different photoshopped coloring though. Enough with the fake material garbage please.

Quote: Snap Shot
I knew it! Looks like he will well ans truly be a shelf warmer now.

It's fake, Snap Shot. smilie
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:03:13 11/08/2015 by Aura24
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#3638 Posted: 22:01:30 11/08/2015
Seriously. That doesn't even begin to look real. Plus it wasn't even made by the same guy. I know it.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#3639 Posted: 22:03:24 11/08/2015
I don't really care who might it be, but it's a pretty sloppy recolor job. This is why we can't have nice things; I'll go look around for actual news.

EDIT: That was fast. Gave a quick look at some new articles; one of them mentions time attack is default and that leaderboards can show friends or friends of friends.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:05:12 11/08/2015 by Bifrost
#3640 Posted: 22:06:25 11/08/2015
I don't really care who might it be, but it's a pretty sloppy recolor job. This is why we can't have nice things; I'll go look around for actual news.

Fine, I admit it is fake. But now you're just hurting my feelings by saying that. This took me 2 hours , and then you start saying what a horrible job I did. :'(
---
smilie gottee
#3641 Posted: 22:10:19 11/08/2015

Fine, I admit it is fake. But now you're just hurting my feelings by saying that. This took me 2 hours , and then you start saying what a horrible job I did. :'(

Ok, I'll be nicer. You're being offtopic and decieving people in the news topic when we could be talking about real news, by doing minimal effort on something I usually work on all the time to look the least fake despite not being picture edits.
Yeah no I won't be nice to that. Could we get back on topic.
---
#3642 Posted: 22:10:52 11/08/2015

Skygrin, you should know better than this. Especially after the yrocgames fake leak fiasco a week ago.

We REALLY don't need any more fake content blocking up the main News topic just for the sake of getting attention for your creation. Custom, fake colored Skylanders are for the Fan Art section.
---
#3643 Posted: 22:13:08 11/08/2015

Ok, I'll be nicer. You're being offtopic and decieving people in the news topic when we could be talking about real news, by doing minimal effort on something I usually work on all the time to look the least fake despite not being picture edits.

Well you didn't have to be such a jerk to yroc, now, did you???
---
smilie gottee
#3644 Posted: 22:16:55 11/08/2015
[User Posted Image]

You know what? Maybe I was right in being a jerk, now that the mods will get mad at people again for derailing the news topic. Don't worry, I'm not going to start posting news on new threads once they wipe this thread like they did to TT's, so many deserve it. I'm out for today.
---
TTD Hunter Gems: 6345
#3645 Posted: 22:18:56 11/08/2015 | Topic Creator
The new academy looks nice, a slight improvement from last year's academy. I suspect that the barrier guarding the entrance will eventually disappear when progressing in the story.

Bifrost wasn't a jerk, she was being honest. He should have expected the backlash when posting the image online and so should you, don't create photoshopped variants and claim them to be real - it's neither funny or clever.

I can't moderate with the Internet speed or device that I'm currently on but please get back on topic.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:20:14 11/08/2015 by TTD
#3646 Posted: 22:33:46 11/08/2015
I was almost excited we wouldnt get a legendary Stormblade for a second...
---
#3647 Posted: 22:37:12 11/08/2015
Quote: TTD
The new academy looks nice, a slight improvement from last year's academy. I suspect that the barrier guarding the entrance will eventually disappear when progressing in the story.

Bifrost wasn't a jerk, she was being honest. He should have expected the backlash when posting the image online and so should you, don't create photoshopped variants and claim them to be real - it's neither funny or clever.

I can't moderate with the Internet speed or device that I'm currently on but please get back on topic.

I'm just saying. Yroc thought it was clever. Sorry.
---
smilie gottee
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#3648 Posted: 23:10:59 11/08/2015
HeyitsHotDog, I could go on for hours talking about how this entry changed soooo many things which already worked perfectly about this series and would make Elemental Traptanium Gates seem like a small issue... But this is a news topic.

You are indeed right that was still a big problem even if it looks like they didn't really tried to solve it and turn it back to how it was, in SuperChargers.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#3649 Posted: 23:15:42 11/08/2015
Quote: TTD

I'm just saying. Yroc thought it was clever. Sorry.

Sorry for going off topic again, but this is something everyone should know.

STOP POSTING FAKE PICTURES THAT YOU KNOW ARE NOT TRUE OR ARE PRETTY OBVIOUS IT IS NOT TRUE.

Hopefully everyone understands that they should not do that anymore. smilie

Anyways, when do you think the website will be updated? We are almost a month away!
---
Spread those positive vibes
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8457
#3650 Posted: 23:37:22 11/08/2015
HeyitsHotDog, I could go on for hours talking about how this entry changed soooo many things which already worked perfectly about this series and would make Elemental Traptanium Gates seem like a small issue... But this is a news topic.

You are indeed right that was still a big problem even if it looks like they didn't really tried to solve it and turn it back to how it was, in SuperChargers.

Other than half of the character being reposes, mind listing the other changes down?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
First | Previous | Page 73 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 107 108 109

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me