Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act)
First | Previous | Page 24 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 48 49 50
Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act) [CLOSED]
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8818
#1151 Posted: 23:29:55 07/07/2015
Sayan, meanwhile, stayed with the large eagle a little longer. "I'm just saying... don't expect to just take charge. Work with us-- not out of fear or respect, but with mutual friendship. Cairo will turn around... in time.," Sayan said
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1152 Posted: 23:44:51 07/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"I will allow you to handle dangers to the island. If that danger is a native I want to see them first." Rose said.

Cairo was a bit disappointed that Rose didn't understand straight ahead what he meant, so he tried to go straight to the point;
"Well dear Rose, I can only think of one possible threat left. Someone you already know." he said with a mysterious air, taking advantage of Rose's new view to do what he wanted to do days ago. He though of Warren also for a second, but he seemed too dimwitted to be a real threat.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#1153 Posted: 23:58:25 07/07/2015
"She is no longer a theat. We have tied her up and I will decide when her punishment is done." Rose said.
---
SC
#1154 Posted: 00:15:30 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo was pleased that Rose finally knew whom he was referring to, but he didn't hear the answer he wanted to, so once again tried to convince Rose of the mongoose danger.
"Sholeh... yes. She is nowhere near a big threat as Shadow was, but I fear that she could plot against our backs again. She is not dangerous alone, but what if she allies with somebody as dangerous as Shadow? Like the dingos for example. Even if you keep an eye on her, she is clever. She could find a way to plot in secret." Cairo commented, feeling that Rose was underestimating Sholeh's intelligence and danger.
"And let's not forget the poor eggs. I heard about that sweet warbler who couldn't be a mother because of her." he added, believing that playing on her conscience could convince her even more.
---
#1155 Posted: 00:24:01 08/07/2015
"Cairo I said no! I don't want to hear another word of this!" Rose said raising her voice a little.
---
SC
#1156 Posted: 02:28:55 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Now Cairo was more disappointed than ever, but he didn't want to be against Rose.
"Fine young miss. It will be as you wish. But... don't lament yourself if history repeats itself again." Cairo warned, sounding almost as if he was ready to blame Rose if there was another death because of her lack of action. He hated the idea of going against Rose, but he believed she was having poor leadership skills in allowing that treacherous mongoose roam free. Native or not, Sholeh has done too much harm already, and if Jet would have still be on Shadow's side back then, she would have actually succeeded in killing Sybil. Either way, Cairo would have to tell Sybil the Sholeh matter would have to be postponed.

Warren was returning from his meal. He has eaten very well that afternoon and could barely fly. He tried to fly the other way in horror when he saw Sholeh waiting for him.
"Come back here you flying garbage dump!" Sholeh yelled furiously, and Warren, still loyal to her, couldn't disobey her. He was greeted with a painful slap on the beak when he landed.
"Coward! You could have at least visited me! Or did you think I would have had you steal an egg?" Sholeh demanded to know, although that last part was true.
"But never mind. I'm free now! And you know what? I don't need you anymore." Sholeh said, making her home on Warren's tree. The place was much prettier than hers, and she has made her mind. Warren was broken hearted, and knew that he wouldn't be able to convince Sholeh to have him back. He left his tree to Sholeh, and disappeared towards the direction of the outback, his original home.

Sybil was behind some brushes, having witness the entire thing. She was spying on Sholeh, and found it despicable how she practically kicked Warren out. Cautious on not making any noise while she left, she headed towards the vulture's direction, hoping that she could reach him before he reached the outback. He had a full belly and was feeling extremely down, so he was flying slow and at low attitude, so if she hurried, she might be able to catch him...
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#1157 Posted: 02:35:46 08/07/2015
Ooc: my characters name is not Take, meant to say Tak but autocorrect lol

Edit: As you could've told before I edited, I got autocorrected again.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:49:51 08/07/2015 by PwnageFTW
#1158 Posted: 02:39:53 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh yeah. Now it makes much more sense. I hate that autocorrect smilie
---
#1159 Posted: 02:42:50 08/07/2015
"But if she does slip up again I will allow it. So far she hasn't caused any trouble yet." Rose said.
---
SC
#1160 Posted: 03:11:56 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo nodded, feeling encouraged. He was certain it was only a matter of time before Sholeh slipped again, and he would finally be sure that she goes though the same awful experience she made Sybil go though, except that she won't be able to escape her fate. He swam around a bit more, wanting to make sure Rose was relaxed and happy despite everything that happened in those last hours.

Once Sybil made sure both her and Warren were out of Sholeh's earshot, she called to him, and fortunately, he could hear her. Sybil managed to reach him just outside the outback's border, still a dangerous place if you weren't too careful.
"Warren, why is it that you let yourself be mistreated this way? Don't you have any pride? Or even dignity? That tree is your home, don't let it be take away from you!" Sybil scolded, not able to understand what in the world Warren saw on Sholeh that he kept putting up with her.
"I owe her that much ma'am. I didn't visited her once. That was very unfair of me. Besides, the forest is where she belongs. I belong in the outback." Warren assured her, but after seeing Sybil's disappointed face, he talked again.
"Oh don't worry. I will still visit you all. And it's not that I'm not grateful to be given a home. I do. It's just that I'm more comfortable here. No trees to crash with, easier to see food from above. Sorry, but I just didn't like the fish." Warren justified himself, hoping Sybil would understand. She let him go, but still very upset with Sholeh's treatment of him. He had a point though. Many of the warblers were complaining how he crashed into their homes, so it was probably best if he lived in the outback. He could always be a guest of honor in the Haven each time he came back, so that eased Sybil a bit.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1161 Posted: 03:46:16 08/07/2015
As Kadan and Ami watch over Ivor, his breathing grow weaker and weaker. Even his pulse can barely be felt now. Time is running out, very, very rapidly. There is nothing that anyone can do for the gentle badger, except saying their goodbyes and make sure he is comfortable when he passes away. The badger has had such a life with the others, that even in death he will never forget them. He wished he could have remained with them longer, but is glad that he could have done such a valuable service for them, before... The beautiful underground sanctuary will always serve as a reminder to all the residents, of the generosity and kindness of Ivor. The brave badger battles on against the poison, but slowly he is losing. The two sea birds best take him out to see his last sunset and to say farewell to those that love him and he loves as well.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:05:01 08/07/2015 by Wyrstel
#1162 Posted: 05:14:02 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Two hours had passed after that. Now there was nothing left to be done. Not even Whirlpool could do miracles. The inevitable had happened. Kadan and Ami thought of the perfect place to bury him; below Sybil's memorial. The place was kept beautiful by Rose, even after Sybil's return. They weren't sure if it was alright if they could change the memorial's inscription given that Sybil was alive, but they didn't dare to take action without Rose's permission. But they couldn't spend the time looking for her, and they had to preserve the body, so Kadan flew to the cold mountain where Thunder lived and gathered as much ice as his beak could carry and place it around the badger. All that was left was for Rose to return.
---
#1163 Posted: 18:57:57 08/07/2015
Sayan soon heard of the inevitable and waited near the memorial for Rose to return. He missed Ivor just as much as anyone and wished he was there in his final moments.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:58:49 08/07/2015 by redwes
#1164 Posted: 21:03:28 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Once Warren left, Sybil left the dangerous border. She wanted to scold Sholeh so badly. It looked like all that time tied up didn't improved her attitude. And to make things worse, Yodel hasn't returned. Things were going from bad to worse even after the war was over, and Sybil was furious. She has always went to the beach for some peace, but even that place was restless with all the marine birds gathering around to clean and cure their friends. But she went there anyways, though she sopped at the border of the forest when she saw Sozen at the shore and no sight of Cairo.

"What are you doing here?" she said to the big eagle after several minutes, believing he was responsible for Cairo leaving. He needed the orca to be alert if Sholeh ever decided to take the offer of going to the beach.
---
#1165 Posted: 22:12:34 08/07/2015
"I came here to help in anyway I can." Sozen said.
---
SC
#1166 Posted: 22:14:55 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well, you took Shadow away. I think that's enough help." Sybil answered, though with a sarcastic tone. She was still indifferent to him, and doubted she could forgive him for making a decision that didn't corresponded him.
---
#1167 Posted: 22:28:02 08/07/2015
"I know what I did and I regret it. Please all I ask is to help." Sozen said.

"Cairo I want to go back. I want to give Ivore a proper furnal." Rose said.
---
SC
#1168 Posted: 22:45:12 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil flinched when Sozen said regret. It was unexpected. But the damage was done. If Sozen tried to bring Shadow to his prison, they could both get injured on a struggle.
"Well, if you really want to help, I think the best thing you can do is fly to Komodo island on occasions and keep an eye on Shadow. I don't want to risk him plotting another invasion." Sybil expressed, believing that was the best idea. Sozen was big and resistant, so it didn't seem like a lot of work, but also to keep him away from the Haven as much as he could since many residents were very nervous with his presence.

"Of course. As you say." Cairo answered kindly, heading back to the Haven and hoping that the unrespectful Sozen wasn't there. He was wondering where Rose was planning to put the body, but found very imprudent to ask such a questions, so quiet he remained.
---
#1169 Posted: 22:57:28 08/07/2015
"Very well. But may I gather supplies to take? It's a great fly to there." Sozen said.
---
SC
#1170 Posted: 00:56:15 09/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Help yourself." Sybil answered, seeing no harm in that.
"Just try not to spook anybody else." she added, not wanting anybody else to create a panic, especially since many were still traumatized by the war.

Cairo was returning to the Haven with Rose, but about a kilometer away, he could see Sozen's unmistakable silhouette.
"We wait here until he leaves." he commented, evidently not wanting to interact with him further.
---
#1171 Posted: 01:17:36 09/07/2015
Sozen took off to gather supplies for his jerney.
---
SC
#1172 Posted: 03:51:41 09/07/2015 | Topic Creator
With Sozen gone, it was Cairo's chance. He swam to shore.
"Well, here you are young miss. Let me know if you need anything else." he said with chivalry, almost having a heart attack when he noticed that Sybil was standing just besides him. He has been so angry at Sozen's presence that he didn't noticed her until now.
"Mistress..." he said with a bow, pretending that everything was normal.
"Cairo, Rose, so nice to see you. I hope you enjoyed the ride." Sybil correctly assumed, giving a few signals to Cairo to indicate him Sholeh was not there.
---
#1173 Posted: 11:10:31 09/07/2015
"I did but we need to honor Ivore." Rose said.
---
SC
#1174 Posted: 14:46:46 09/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Certainly." Sybil agreed, but she was still so upset about the death that she wanted to be over with.
"I'll go get.. him." she offered, almost saying body, but that would have been unrespecful. As Sybil left, Cairo remained at the shore to keep Rose company.
---
#1175 Posted: 16:35:44 09/07/2015
Sayan showed up as well, coming from the direction of the memorial. "He passed away not that long ago. They kept him cold so that.. so that we could wait for you.," he said in a sorrow tone.
---
#1176 Posted: 19:45:40 09/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't answer, but noded. She grabbed a long leaf by her tree, which she sometimes use as blankets, and went to where Ivor was resting. Both of the guardian birds gave a respectful bow to her, and proceeded to help her wrap the badger's body with the leaf. She and the birds then lowered it to where Sayan was waiting.
"I'm not sure where he should lay to rest, but I think our best bet is to ask Rose. She is in charge now." Sybil said with a neutral tone, heading to the beach to look for Rose. She was thinking of burrying him right in front of his burrow, but the place wasn't very nice. Too much dead leaves around and the terrain was muddy. Maybe Rose knew of a better place...
---
#1177 Posted: 20:35:02 09/07/2015
Sayan followed, nodding in agreement. Spotting the tiger, he nodded his head towards the tiger and slowly proceeded to head in that direction.
---
#1178 Posted: 21:15:28 09/07/2015
Rose diped her head. She was very sad.
---
SC
#1179 Posted: 22:16:36 09/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil waited for an order. Even after her return, Rose was still in charge. She had to make a decision on that matter, no matter how sad or tragic the event was.

Sholeh managed to see when the body was being moved towards the beach. She almost took the decision to follow Sayan and Sybil to spy, but she didn't want to give the wrong impression that she cared if she was discovered. The war wasn't her problem, even less the death. She was still thinking about wether or not help the marine birds with their antibiotics to make Rose think she has changed a bit for the better and avoid the permanent punishment, but she didn't want to be near the beach knowing how much Cairo hated her, and she knew the warblers weren't going to welcome her either, so it was hard to think where she could help without the others receiving her with disdain.
---
#1180 Posted: 22:51:04 09/07/2015
"Sybil I want Ivor to be layed to rest by your memorial. I want him to have died a honorable death." Rose said.
---
SC
#1181 Posted: 23:28:41 09/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil thought it was an excellent idea, but the inscription needed to change.
"Alright. Now it's only a matter of changing the name." she commented, believing that her memorial was not necessary anymore.
---
#1182 Posted: 00:46:38 10/07/2015
Rose noded in agreement.
---
SC
#1183 Posted: 02:10:30 10/07/2015 | Topic Creator
It took more work than anticipated, since the stone bearing Sybil's name was impossible to change. They had to find a new stone altogether and put Ivor's name instead. The birds that helped, including Kadan and Ami, didn't want to throw Sybil's memorial away, so they all agreed to take it someplace else to change it's tombstone shape and put it some place else, like in front of her tree or something.

Sholeh in the meantime, was walking around her taken tree, enjoying the beautiful rays of the sun coming through the foliage. She couldn't believe that Warren was given such a beautiful place to live while she was rotting with a bunch of lianas around her body. Even though she was out of the binds, she didn't have freedom exactly. She couldn't call that place home with Sybil's bunch invading her home and having forbidden to eat her favorite meal. She was missing the taste of warbler eggs, but she was smart. She knew that now more than ever she had to resist the temptation, especially since Rose was in such a gloomy state. She imagined that if she took an egg, she would take a life, even if it was an unborn one, and Rose would make good of her promise and never forgive her.
---
#1184 Posted: 02:51:26 10/07/2015
Rose walked up to the blank rock and began to carve words into it with her claws. When she was done the stone read; "Ivore the greatest friend and warrior anyone could have. A honored friend who will be remembered forevermore."
---
SC
#1185 Posted: 02:54:13 10/07/2015
Jaerl and Royal join them. The great eagle is limping with one of his legs bandaged up, while the little falcon, has both of his wings completely bandaged and bound to his side. His wings have been savaged by the claws of multiple Komodo Dragons, he may or may not fly again. Still he tries his best to be optimistic. The two birds of prey bow their heads in silence as they reach the funeral of Ivor. They nod their heads in recognition as others see them. It is a sad day today, for they have lost a member of our own, one of there dearest friends and family, Ivor.
#1186 Posted: 04:38:05 10/07/2015 | Topic Creator
The funeral lasted almost three hours. Unlike Sybil's supposed death back then, there was no bioluminiscense at the beach, but to compensate that, Cairo and almost all the other orca, after quite a lot of difficulty, gathered pyrosomes, bioluminiscent tunicates in order to resemble Light Beach. After many of the birds, plus Sybil herself gave at least a one minute long oracion on each turn, they turned around to gaze at the new sparkling spectacle that the orcas had organized. The event was something filled with both beauty and sorrow, and after everyone stayed put for a little while, the cold of the night indicated that there was going to be a storm soon, so they would all need to return to their homes later.

In the last thirty minutes, Sholeh was at a corner of the forest to see the amazing spectacle in the water. She didn't care about the funeral at all, just the lights. It didn't caught her attention for too long, so she left rather quickly. With almost all the warblers away, the temptation to steal an egg or two was far too great. But she knew very well that if even one egg disappeared, the blame was automatically going to be pinned on her. She would have to resist the temptation wether she liked it or not if she valued her own life, so in order to avoid thinking of eggs, she started to bite on her own paw in order to concentrate more on the pain that in the forbidden food.
---
#1187 Posted: 11:06:55 10/07/2015
Nero and Zera were there to give their respects but Zera stood back a little due to her being a komodo dragon.
---
SC
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#1188 Posted: 13:11:07 10/07/2015
The dingo didn't withdraw his head, but he seemed surprised. "If that would make you more comfortable, okay." Not knowing what else to say, he gently carried the margay in his jaws and quietly climbed out the the back door, the other two dingoes still arguing.

~~

Voracivenom lost Sybil rather quickly in the woods, and left for Yodel's tree again. But by the time word of Ivor's passing reached him, he understood why the mistress had been acting so strangely. The news was very upsetting, and with the promise of a funeral he left the tree once again to attend. Yodel would have to wait.

He arrived just after the event had begun. He knew that Speckles and Skaliscin wouldn't be there due to other priorities, but he remembered the ceremonial session they had for Sybil after they had believed her to be dead. The verse they wrote with seashells came to mind, but it probably would have been scattered by the wind.
#1189 Posted: 16:28:19 10/07/2015 | Topic Creator
After the first drop of rain, every bird that assisted the funeral went to their homes. Sybil remained there for a little while more, at a loss on what to do. It was not the time to talk to Cairo about the Sholeh problem, and she didn't want to return home knowing that was Ivor's resting place. She could't stay there either, so she decided to spent the night on a palm tree, with the leaves covering her from the rain and using a coconut.

Quote: Waaksian
The dingo didn't withdraw his head, but he seemed surprised. "If that would make you more comfortable, okay." Not knowing what else to say, he gently carried the margay in his jaws and quietly climbed out the the back door, the other two dingoes still arguing.

That movement was all that Yodel needed. There was no doubt now that he was the margay. Surely Sybil wasn't dumb enough to order a rescue, knowing how much the dingos hated her. For how long they had the margay captive? Yodel didn't know, all he knew was that his job was done. He wanted nothing more than to return to the Haven to tell her the news, but he spent so much time there, he was exhausted, not to mention it was also late. He was going to sleep there and inform Sybil first thing in the morning.
---
#1190 Posted: 21:27:39 10/07/2015
Rose sat there in the rain. Still very sad. She said some preys. "I will never forget you Ivore." She then layed down below Sybil's palm tree.
---
SC
#1191 Posted: 21:41:23 10/07/2015 | Topic Creator
That night, Sybil couldn't sleep well, not even with the calming sounds of the rain. She kept having nightmares about Shadow returning, Sozen turning against her and even Sholeh being successful in taking revenge of her.

When she woke up, the rain had stopped, and the sun still hadn't risen, but she couldn't sleep anymore. Below her, she could see Rose sleeping besides the palm tree, and got off it carefully without waking her up. She didn't want any fish, so she decided that it was better some of the berries that grew near her tree for breakfast. It was still too early to call Cairo, yet she was very uneased thinking that Sholeh may still be roaming around. If she did went to the beach, she doubted Cairo got to her.

Sybil didn't have to worry about the mongoose, at least for know. Sholeh has awaken a little bit earlier than her, having went into the wetland in order to have pigeon eggs. Even though they were bigger, getting them was harder, since they were heavier and the pigeons, although dumb, were not easy to fend off. She could only get one, yet the taste was nowhere near as good as warbler eggs. She couldn't even finish her meal, since it was far too greasy. That would be the last time she would go for another one of those eggs. Se hated both Rose and her life so much. Being so limited in her diet made her quite bitter, and she even sometimes wished she could create an army the surpassed even Shadow's so that she could get rid of Rose, Sybil, and pretty much everybody else for making her life so miserable.
---
#1192 Posted: 21:57:48 10/07/2015
Rose couldn't sleep and she saw Sybil leave. Her fur was messy and she didn't want to do anything.
---
SC
#1193 Posted: 22:08:54 10/07/2015
Sayan, after attending the funeral, couldn't sleep either and quietly lied down besides the tiger. He didn't say anything as he lied down, supporting Rose and grieving in silence.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:10:47 10/07/2015 by redwes
#1194 Posted: 22:50:00 10/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil was in such a rush that she ate berries with leaves and all, but she didn't mind. Afterwards, she headed to the beach again, though towards a different direction from the palm tree in order to let Rose be. Cairo has always remained nearby now that he is not the leader, so she perched at the shore in order to wait for him. He looked as if he needed to tell her something yesterday, but desisted once the funeral took place. He was probably asleep, so Sybil prepared herself for a long wait.

Meanwhile, Sholeh returned to her new tree, almost gagging. Those pigeon eggs were disastrous, and she wanted to make sure of listing to never get one of those again. While she headed to the tree, she was limping. Gnawing at her paw yesterday did quite the injury, which is in part why getting the egg was so hard. She was both cranky and bored, and wondered what she was suppose to do now. She had to live with limited food and in fear that if she did something that was not suited to Rose's liking, it would be the end of her.
---
#1195 Posted: 23:00:33 10/07/2015
Aeriji or AJ:

"Umm, I can call you by your name if you would prefer," I reply as the male carries me gently in his jaws. I can still hear, Mommy, Odette and that other male arguing, but I feel safe with the younger male that has me now. Still I am a little scared as I cannot leave this place, their leader has forbid it. Was I ever going to see the others again? Was I ever going to see Chica, the one that cared for me after...it. I don't know, I really don't know.

Jaerl appears around the corner and joins Sybil with a smile. His deep sapphire blue eyes gleam in the sunlight. Though he may or may not be able to fly again, he cares not. Being with Sybil is all that does.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:03:39 10/07/2015 by Wyrstel
#1196 Posted: 23:53:57 10/07/2015 | Topic Creator
AJ's talk suddenly woke Yodel from his perch. He couldn't sleep that much anyway due to the bitter cold of that night. He could see AJ as bright as day now. No doubt it was him, but then, he saw him surrounded by those dingos, and he didn't seem like he was injured. Give his condition, it looked like AJ has been captive for quite a while, if that's the case, what did they want with him? If they had taken him hostage so that they could ask something from Sybil for his return, then why hadn't they delivered a message yet? It puzzled Yodel a bit, but right now, all he wanted to do was leave that infernal place and go inform Sybil immediately. Thinking that she was sleeping in her tree, he headed there...

Sybil gave a quick glance at Jaerl, and greeted him with a simple nod. She didn't returned the smile. She didn't even noticed his wing. She was in such a depressed state that not even his presence was enough to cheer her up. She didn't want the young falcon to know what she was up to, so if Cairo came, he would have to either leave or she could talk to Cairo in code.
---
#1197 Posted: 00:31:59 11/07/2015
Jaerl seeing her depressed state, bows politely before starting to head back to their tree. As he turns away from her, after rubbing his head against her, he speaks. His voice is gentle.

"I'm returning to our tree, Sybil. I'm sorry about all that has happened, especially Ivor's death. I wish I knew what I could do to cheer you up. Anyway, be careful and take care, Sybil," Jaerl says as he heads back to their home.
#1198 Posted: 00:54:02 11/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil remained silent when he spoke, but was uneased when he said our tree. It was true that he has been living with her for quite a while, but it was now hat she realized how uncomfortable that made her feel. Or maybe it was just the depression of the moment that made her feel so negative towards the gentle falcon.

Out in he horizon, Cairo's familiar dorsal fin was on a constant move. He saw Sybil from afar, but he was too hungry due to the anxiety and constant surveillance of Jet's leadership. He was hunting marine bass, just like the rest of the pod, since the seal activity was poor lately. After gobbling up almost thirty of the fat fish, he could see that Sybil was still waiting for him. He swan towards her, though very slowly...
---
#1199 Posted: 03:57:34 14/07/2015
Rose put her head on Sayan and slowly fell asleep.
---
SC
#1200 Posted: 05:18:35 14/07/2015 | Topic Creator
While seeing Cairo approaching, Sybil started to feel bad with how indifferent she acted with Jaerl. She was thinking of going back to apologize, when Cairo appeared in front of her.
"Whew, I ate too much. Sorry I took so long miss." Cairo apologized, when he went straight to the point.
"Listen miss Sybil, based on what is happening, I think we need to postpone the Sholeh problem. I tried to convince Rose to take action now, but it's like she needs another tragedy to reach the final decision." Cairo explained, showing his disappointment.

"Yes Cairo, I figured as much. I let Sholeh free and asked her to help the marine birds so you could get to her, but of course, I should have known she wouldn't dare to approach the water with you roaming." she confessed, with Cairo looking proud. Sholeh had every right to fear him.
"Can you believe that jerk stole Warren's tree? The vulture didn't even fight for it... though he wanted it that way. He feels more comfortable on the outback." she then explained, knowing that the vulture was better out there. Cairo wasn't fond of the vulture, but found that too unfair.

"Trust me Cairo, I want nothing more than to rid myself of Sholeh. Too many times she wanted me dead, and she may try to do it again. But I'll be careful. And we must be patient for Rose's sake. Remember that I am still testing her leadership skills, and if Sholeh does something wrong, I'm afraid she'll have to learn the consequences of her actions." Sybil said sadly after a short pause. It was exactly what Cairo was thinking. Now all that was left was to wait that the future may bring...
---
First | Previous | Page 24 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me