Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act)
First | Previous | Page 22 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 48 49 50
Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#1051 Posted: 02:30:29 14/06/2015
"I am Sozen protector of the islands. Well this invasion would be avoided if this island wasn't home to invasive species." He said looking at the keas. Static electricity was coming off him.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1052 Posted: 02:39:28 14/06/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: You mean cockatoos smilie

"Pardon me gentleman, but we are all natives here! And the non natives are right on that over there island!" Barloc said, indicating the Haven at the horizon, but then proceeded to defending them.
"And the only invaders there were the stupid dragons and the dingos from the outback. The lady Sybil there has the native bird's permission to welcome any good intentioned animals that all they want is a chance to live away from that fowl species called humans!" Barloc said furiously, but before Sozen could speak to this, Barloc talked yet again.
"Now my family here is having a hard time moving on after this stupid war to have someone like you scare the wits out of them! And if you are indeed a protector as you claim, where the heck were you when we needed you the most!?" Barloc screamed, losing all his composure, and was letting off, to everyone's surprise, a tear. He was suffering very much, and with this unexpected visitor's presence, he was letting it all out.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#1053 Posted: 02:50:46 14/06/2015
Sozen looked down when Barloc said humans. The static electricity went away. "I'm......I'm sorry....I had no idea humans were the original ones to blame." Sozen looked very sad.
---
SC
#1054 Posted: 03:01:06 14/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Barloc's family gave a sigh of relief when they saw Sozen mellowing down. I looked like that breakdown did the trick, but Nia seemed hurt looking at her father like that. She has never seen him like that. He was usually so stoic and hardcore, it was a scene difficult to watch.

Kali flew in front of her husband to speak on his behalf, knowing he was now unable to.
"Sir. Please forgive us if we have upset you in some way. A lot of things were tried to prevent this unnecessary war. The residents of that island may not all be native, but they have helped us countless times." Kali explained, trying to reason with the giant eagle after she noticed that most of his anger was concentrated on the species he felt didn't belong.
---
#1055 Posted: 03:11:13 14/06/2015
"No it's fine. You see I was experimented on by humans long ago. But I only recently escaped and found refuge on Komodo Island. I didn't want anyone to suffer the same fate so I decided to protect the islands." Sozen said.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:11:41 14/06/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#1056 Posted: 03:26:24 14/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Barloc simply scoffed.
"Well now, great timing! Didn't you know that the war was announced a whole month ago? I think that was enough time for you to stop it!" Barloc said furiously, but then shut up with his wife's glare.
"Sir, it may take us some time to move on, but we will make it. These cockatoos died honorably saving my husband, and I just know they wouldn't have it any other way. We are all a family here." Kali kindly explained to Sozen after realizing his intention were not bad, and how upset he initially was with the two brave soilder's deaths.
---
#1057 Posted: 06:43:48 14/06/2015
"As I said before I only escaped a few days ago." Sozen looked at the two. "I am very sorry for your loss."
---
SC
#1058 Posted: 02:13:31 15/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Kali nodded, while Barloc simply had his back to him as if he didn't believed him. He was so furious at the moment, and mixed with sorrow for the loss of two of his own, he was quite unstable, so he decided to fly off in order to avoid another breakdown.

"Sir, we are all fine here. We have Whirlpool, and he makes wonderful medicine." Kali explained, a bit upset that her husband left her.
"But the Haven may be running out of supplies. If you could just give them a hand. I'm very sure they need it much more than we do." Kali said, demonstrating that she was very fond of the Haven indeed, but in part, she just wanted Sozen to leave, since they couldn't give a proper burial to the two soilders if the rest of the cockatoos were so nervous by his presence.
---
#1059 Posted: 02:52:30 15/06/2015
Sozen noded. "I wish more were like you my friend." He then flew off to the haven to apologize for his rudeness.
---
SC
#1060 Posted: 05:10:00 15/06/2015 | Topic Creator
The cockatoos were still a bit startled, but now knew that this enormous creature meant them no harm. After at least half an hour, they proceeded to give a proper burial to their fallen comrades before dealing with the damage around, while Whirlpool attended the wounds of the injured, which were fortunately, not as severe as the residents of the Haven.

Sybil was still trying hard to help at best, but everybody kept insisting that she should rest. She was clearly very tired, but there was going to be no convincing now when a startled seagull approached her and announced Sozen's return.
"No please... not again! Everybody, take cover!" she said, signaling the orcas as well. Cairo was away, so there was no problem in the obedience. Sybil convinced everybody to take cover while she dealt with the approaching Sozen, whom she thought was coming to insult her more...
---
#1061 Posted: 11:19:59 15/06/2015
Sozen saw Sybil but no other animals. He landed in front of her. "Sybil was it? I want to apologies for my behavior earlyer. It was uncalled-for and insensitive."
---
SC
#1062 Posted: 15:37:10 15/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil just stared, unable to believe what she was hearing. But then, she just imagined that his behavior earlier was out of bitterness and crankiness as she originally thought.
"Well... it was nothing. I'm use to worst." she said jokingly, much more calmer than before but still a little wary of him. It was difficult to trust somebody who could so easily kill you if they wanted to.
---
#1063 Posted: 21:35:33 15/06/2015
"No it's not. Your hardships you're dealing with is no excuse for my rudeness. Is there any way I can help?" Sozen said.
---
SC
#1064 Posted: 23:05:28 15/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil just looked at her shoulder, confused and in thought. She knew that many of us changed moods fast, but with Sozen, it was too sudden. Why this sudden change? She then wondered if it was such a good idea to gather his services, so she decided to put him to the test.
"Well... not much. You see, at Hunted island, there is this wombat who makes medicine. Tell him that we are running out of supplies here, and if by any chance he is done with the cockatoos, we could certainly use his help here." Sybil expressed,wondering if that sudden kindness was going to change into violent threats once more after a while. She has become too nervous around Sozen.
---
#1065 Posted: 00:08:01 16/06/2015
Sozen noded. "Very well but may I ask who I'm looking for?"
---
SC
#1066 Posted: 01:26:02 16/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well, he's a wombat. He goes by the name of Whirlpool. Ask any of the cockatoos. They know him very well." Sybil said, not knowing that Sozen has already been there.

Back at Hunted island. Here were still a few things to clean up, but Barloc and his family retreated to the tree for some resting. Barloc was in no mood for more labor considering how depressed he was, and his family went there with him to consulate him, though it was like trying to talk to a stone. They still tried though, wondering of there was a tiny chance that he was listening to them.
---
#1067 Posted: 01:44:36 16/06/2015
Sozen noded and flew off but not before getting some flowers for the cockatoos warriors.
---
SC
#1068 Posted: 04:27:05 16/06/2015 | Topic Creator
The cockatoos saw Sozen approaching. They retreated to give him space. They were startled, but they didn't hide.
"Hey sir. Did you forget something here?" a teenage female asked kindly, knowing that it was going to be some time before the other members of her species got use to him.
---
#1069 Posted: 10:38:16 16/06/2015
Sozen landed nearby. "No I came to give my respects to your fallen and I'm looking for a wombat called Whirlpool."
---
SC
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#1070 Posted: 13:27:59 16/06/2015
Voracivenom had assisted with supplies and weapon-making before the battle, and also taught his knowledge of other species to help the residents and the natives obtain the upper hand. He didn't fight in the actual war, for obvious reasons. But now one had seen him since it started.
However, he appeared out of hiding to Sybil; she was, to his luck, currently unoccupied with any company.
"Mistress? Please pardon me, but there's an emergency. No one has been able to find Aerigil, the margay. Skaliscin is worried sick about him, and by others reference, no one has seen him in a long time! No one has any idea of where he might be, and I fear for him greatly so."

After many weeks of care, AJ had been finally restored to health thanks to Odette. The two had bonded during the past month, and she showed the little creature around her home, the Outback. He had no reason to fear the other creatures, as the motherly dingo made a point to protect him in his temporary home. At least one would hope it's temporary; Jaeger had ordered her to keep him within his territory upon introduction. She doesn't know why, and neither do her neighbors. Her neighbors seem less than pleased; they aren't fond of residents at all...
#1071 Posted: 18:43:34 16/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Great, just what I needed. First injured, and now missings." Sybil said bitterly, in an awful amount of stress, not to mention that Sozen roaming around had her nervous. The eagle was appearant lay helping, but due to his threat earlier, she had doubts.
"Tell me where Skaliscin last saw him." she then said, knowing that with the birds and the others busy and she knowing the Haven quite well, was the one better suited to find him.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
Sozen landed nearby. "No I came to give my respects to your fallen and I'm looking for a wombat called Whirlpool."

"Whirlpool? Certainly. He's up at his burrow making more medicine and attending a few of us. Poor guy is so exhausted, but he doesn't want to rest." the teenager explained, demonstrating the amount of respect and admiration the cockatoos had for Whirlpool.
"Oh, one more thing; if you are going to talk to him, please be patient. He has a speech impediment, and can only speak broken, incomplete sentences." the young female quickly explained, knowing how for some, Whirlpool's way of talking could be annoying.
---
#1072 Posted: 22:31:23 16/06/2015
Sozen noded and went to Whirlpool's burrow.
---
SC
#1073 Posted: 22:48:35 16/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Whirlpool was deep in his burrow, transforming it into a sort of emergency room. There were only three cockatoos, yet earlier that day, he had more than ten. As the young female said, Whirlpool was exhausted, and he even lost some weight with all the work he has been through for the last month.

When one of e cockatoos about to leave, he entered the room once more to inform Whirlpool about the unexpected visit of the outside.
"Sir, there is this huge eagle outside. I think he's looking for you." the cockatoo said, a bit stirred. Whirlpool showed his face thought he burrow, but not the rest of his body. He wanted to be able to retreat in case the eagle didn't have good intentions...
---
#1074 Posted: 23:07:05 16/06/2015
"Whirlpool I assume? Miss Sybil told me to ask you for more medical supplies for she is running out and if you aren't busy that they can really use your help." Sozen said.
---
SC
#1075 Posted: 23:18:01 16/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Whirlpool then got out. Unlike Sybil and everybody else who met him, he wasn't intimidated by his size, and began to trust him once he heard him mention Sybil.
"Moment... one... wait there... please..." he said with a bit of difficulty, as he retreated into his burrow to look for a box made of wood. He had a lot of them where he kept the medicine, so with one of them and two ropes, he brought them to Sozen.

"...Box... medicine... tie... to back..." Whirlpool said, not doubting Sozen's desire for help. If he really meant harm, he would have done it already.
---
#1076 Posted: 00:00:32 17/06/2015
Sozen noded and lowered himself in order to allow Whirlpool to tie the box to his back. He couldn't reach behind his back very well.
---
SC
#1077 Posted: 00:32:04 17/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Once Whirlpool was done, he bid farewell to Sozen.
"...Bye..." was the only thing he could say before returning to his burrow to continue his work.

Sybil was quite distressed with Voracivenom's news. They searched for AJ for a while, but then there was nothing else to do. They have searched the places where the margay frequents, and asked around if anyone has seen him, they all responded with the same; that nobody has seen him for more than two months. Sybil was starting to panic. Since the other birds were either too busy or traumatized by the war, there was only one hat could help her...
"There is no other choice... we need... Yodel!" she said, almost choking at his name. Yodel was the only one of the birds who didn't participate in the war and the only one who wasn't doing anything. But Sybil knew it was going to be hard to convince him to help...
---
#1078 Posted: 00:54:19 17/06/2015
Voracivenom had been by Sybil's side, informing her of favored places and friends of the margay. Unfortunately no one had any key information that could lead them to AJ's destination.
"Skaliscin's so worried for him. She would have visited him more often, but she's been so busy that she hadn't even noticed he went missing until now."
#1079 Posted: 01:03:34 17/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't listen to him, since she was too busy walking towards where Yodel was living right now. Once she arrived Toni's sad little home, she called, but when she thought she was being ignored, he appeared.
"What do you want? And haven't I told you that no snakes allowed?" he said bitterly after looking at Voracivenom. Sybil rest ended to ignore him and got straight to the point.
"Listen here, for once in your life, do something useful. I need you to look for someone." Sybil said, making Yodel flinch.
"You want me to go out there with that humongous eagle in the loose?" he expressed, but Sybil cut him off.
"He is helping! He means no harm. Please this is an emergency! I need you to look for AJ the margay!" Sybil pleased, but Yodel refused. He agreed only if Sybil bowed to him and kissed the dirt...

After almost half an hour of humiliation, he agreed.
"I will do it. And if I find this margay, it's two hours daily of massages. Remember that." Yodel said arrogantly, flying off towards the outback, where Sybil suspected AJ to be. She then looked at Voracivenom.
"Not a word about what you saw." she said, almost sounding like a threat. It was quite a humiliation what Yodel made her do, especially since she was very proud.
---
#1080 Posted: 01:19:08 17/06/2015
"We'll agree that it never happened," Voracivenom replied, unaffected by her nearly hostile tone. He let out an airy sigh. "Forgive me, Mistress, but even though I find it extremely difficult to think poorly of any of our residents... erm... Yodel has been quite... he seems to... have not... improved... on his behavior. I find it quite distressing that he did nothing to help his own kind when they were trapped." With a flick of his tongue, another though occurred to him. "Mistress, does it seem... rather... odd... to you, that he was the only bird on the Haven, save for Amy, who had not been restrained? I understand how Amy was safe completely, keeping as far away from the lowlands as possible, but Yodel was still in the forest."
#1081 Posted: 01:28:12 17/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil had suspected for a while that Yodel may have worked for Shadow and Sholeh back then, otherwise how else would that pair had worked up their traps so well. Either way, he was her only hope now.
"I'm aware how Yodel has treated us, but as you can see, just succumb to his demands and he does the job." Sybil assured, remembering how hard she has tried to change Yodel, but to no avail.
"Besides, if you're right, that means he knows the outback. If AJ is nowhere around the forest and if nobody has seen him around, then there was no other place he could be." Sybil then explained, trying to not think the worst. Maybe AJ found a home on the outback like Draco? But what worried Sybil was that margays were from foliage, not deserting places. She wasn't looking forward to those daily massages, but she made the promise.
---
#1082 Posted: 01:51:38 17/06/2015
"Unfortunately, that is true. Hopefully we can rely on him," Voracivenom turned his head towards Sybil, taking note of the stress weighing down on her shoulders. "While we wait for Yodel, would you like me to help with anything else? I understand that the recent events must have been... em, upsetting, to put it lightly."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:53:00 17/06/2015 by Waaksian
#1083 Posted: 02:09:05 17/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil thought on how Voracivenom could help, since snakes don't move so fast. She got the idea quickly.
"Well, you can wait for Yodel here. I need to return to the beach to receive someone." Sybil said to him, believing it would be better for the snake to stay there. He didn't want him to be nervous around Sozen as many others.
---
#1084 Posted: 03:21:28 17/06/2015
Soon Sozen landed on the beach carrying the supplies.
---
SC
#1085 Posted: 03:55:40 17/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil barely made it in time for his arrival. She then saw the supplies and looked at the very tied ropes. Good old Whirlpool has done it again. And the medicine arrived after than she expected.
"Wow. That was fast. Thank you." she said to Sozen as she untied the ropes and proceeded to give the medicine to the few birds who approached. Sybil on the other hand was evidently much calmer. Maybe Sozen really meant to help after all...
---
#1086 Posted: 11:20:25 17/06/2015
"Whirlpool couldn't come for he was still busy with the birds on the other island." Sozen said.
---
SC
#1087 Posted: 15:28:12 17/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, I figured." Sybil said, expecting that to happen. While she gave different bottles to the birds, soon the box went empty. There was just enough of it for the wounds that were left. She then looked at Sozen.
"So... what are you going to do now?" she asked, wondering what's next. She on the other hand, still had AJ to find, and she wanted to know if Yodel already found him...

Yodel was flying around the outback, having been familiar with it when he was working for Shadow and Sholeh. How hard could it be to find a margay? He wanted so badly to find AJ in order to have Sybil fulfill her promise and give him the daily massages in order to humiliate her more than usual. But all the few burrows and caves he cold find, he didn't dare to enter in fear that there could be dingos. Then he had a better idea; he could ask the local vultures. With all the roaming they do, there must be at least one that has seen him...
---
#1088 Posted: 22:14:47 17/06/2015
"Protect the islands from humans. And help in anyway I can." Sozen said.
---
SC
#1089 Posted: 22:30:23 17/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't respond to that. She was still upset with him, but not because of his threat earlier, but because he took Shadow away because he wanted to. Either way, she wasn't going to say anything about the matter, since she was too busy being worried about AJ.
"Fine then. Do... whatever you want. There is this very urgent matter I need to attend to." she explained, before turning around to begin walking towards the forest.

Meanwhile, Yodel received the scare of his life when a flock of vultures he found threatened to eat him, but it turns out they were only messing around.
"We already ate anyways." the biggest one said with a grin, enjoying Yodel's annoyance.
"Oh stop it! I'm in no mood for jokes. Now hear out! I'm looking for this cat like creature! Surely one of you jokers have seen him!" Yodel said rudely, but the vultures weren't too happy with his attitude. As he expected, one of them has seen the margay with a few dingos, but they weren't going to say a word unless Yodel kissed the big one's feet and groomed each member of the group. The humiliation that Yodel was going to make Sybil go through, the vultures were doing the same. After nearly fifteen minutes, Yodel was convinced. He was always looking forward to make Sybil look ridiculous, and he was willing to do anything to achieve it, even if it meant going through the same humiliation himself...
---
#1090 Posted: 01:33:49 18/06/2015
"Sybil.....I hope we can trust eachother someday." Sozen said.
---
SC
#1091 Posted: 02:15:07 18/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't hear Sozen being too distracted. She reached Yodel's tree rather sooner than expected, and was discouraged when she could see nobody was home.
"Now what?" she asked, but more to herself than the nearby Voracivenom. She was even starting to wonder if Yodel was searching for real.

At the vulture's cliff, Yodel has finished grooming the disgusting vultures. Just when he though nobody could be more filthier than Warren.
"Nice going champ. Now then. Sophie here will tell you where she saw this strange cat." the big one said, with the female leading the way. Yodel was in a bitter agony. He followed behind the vulture, cursing each and every one of them for going through that painful session. There were only eight of them, but grooming them was really a humiliation that could only be paid off by Sybil's own...
---
#1092 Posted: 18:56:27 18/06/2015
Voracivenom has been sunning himself in a sunny patch where the light was shining through the entrance.
"Pardon me Mistress, but it hasn't been very long since his departure. Realistically it should take a long time to find anything that would lead us to our friend." He lifted his head from the floor. "Also, the Outback is a very large place to find a small creature."
#1093 Posted: 19:14:57 18/06/2015 | Topic Creator
This made Sybil worry much more than she was already. Yodel left a little more than an hour ago, yet Voracivenom was right. She couldn't expect him to find him just like that. She could only trust Yodel enough for him to have a good eyesight p above that nearly endless landscape of desert mess.

The female vulture lead Yodel to a sand dune where a cavern could be seen. She has only seen a cat-like creature briefly at the entrance, yet she wasn't sure why there were dingos nearby. We're they holding the creature captive?
"Well, this is it. This is where I have seen a cat. It could have been a very small dingo, yet I have seen them too often to notice the difference. Unless it's a dingo with a defect, I think it's the critter you're searching for." Sophie added, leaving the bitter Yodel perched on a cactus. She flew off before he could reply, yet if he followed her, he could lose the place. They were in a part of the outback he didn't knew, so he could get lost. Alone perched on a cactus, all Yodel could do was wait for a sign of life in that odd hole in the dune to see if there was indeed the margay he was searching for...
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1094 Posted: 05:39:23 20/06/2015
Royal remains with his friends the warblers. His right leg is really bugging him, but when he is with his friends, the warblers, he can rest and converse in pleasant company. However once he finds out about Yodel's treatment of Sybil and the cruelty of it all, he may have something to say about it. In fact, he may just forget about his injuries and teach that warbler a thing or two.

Ivor lays dying beside Kadan and Ami. The fact was that Haven was going to suffer a loss, a big one. No matter how much the two brave and determined birds try to stop it, Ivor, their badger friend and the Havens was going to die. Still he fights with all his strength, hoping to at least be able to say goodbye to those that he loves and love him.

Inside the cave in the Outback, I slowly stir after a small nap with my...umm, the female dingo that is caring for me. Odette is her name. Did I nearly call her Mom, or mother? Well it wouldn't be surprising, she and I have bonded closely over the time, we have been together. Perhaps Chica and her could be my mothers or something like that? All these questions and thoughts would have to wait as the male dingoes have arrived and have begun to investigate me again.
#1095 Posted: 06:02:13 20/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil knew that Yodel was going to take a while, and that Voracivenom was going to remain nearby when he arrives, so staying there just waiting was going to be useless. After telling the serpent that she needed to leave, Sybil immediately headed to her tree, where the sick Ivor was waiting.

"Hey guys. How's everything?" she asked, entering the mossy hole of her home. But Kadan and Ami simply remained quiet. They have applied as much of the antibiotic as they could, but the venom had attacked too much of the cells, causing irreversible damage. Sybil's hopeful smile quickly vanished, and the two birds became terrified when Sybil's face showed no emotion at all. Her face was neutral. It was impossible to tell what was going through her mind. She just kept staring at Ivor with that stone face, as if time itself had frozen...
---
#1096 Posted: 03:32:28 23/06/2015
Rose looked at Sybil and huged Sybil. She was crying.

Meanwhile Sozen was watching from afar. He looked down.
---
SC
#1097 Posted: 17:24:06 23/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil usually knew what to say, but on these times, no words were possible. She was so positive that there wasn't going to be any fatalities. They were all prepared for the war, they had a whole month for it. Yet that happened. She didn't want to admit it, but she was so mad at Ivor. The first instructions were to attack from a distance to avoid being bitten, and what did he do? He was suppose to attack from underground, how did a dragon reached him? Sybil had a dastard combination of sorrow and anger.

Yodel was still on the Outback waiting for any signs of the margay. He has been there for an hour now, and he was so tempted to return. He was exhausted and dirty after his unpleasant encounter with those vulture bullies. He wanted to go home, but in his mind, the reward of humiliating Sybil daily is what kept him going. He didn't care about the outcome of the war or the trauma of his comrades, all he wanted was Sybil as his servant. He believed there was no better punishment and revenge for invading his home, bringing his fellow birds against him and inviting every fiend she deemed worthy of staying on his beloved home.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1098 Posted: 17:54:26 23/06/2015
Ivor slowly sits up as he sees Sybil and Rose. There are tears in his own eyes as he gazes at them. He can tell that Sybil is struggling with two different emotions, anger and sorrow. He had saved her from that Komodo dragon but it cost him dearly. Still with the help of his closest companion, Whirlpool, they had prevented any more casualties. If he was to die now, at least he would always be remembered as a hero. Swallowing, he embraces the group including the two that have been caring for him, his tears streaming down his cheeks as he speaks.

"My dearest Sybil, Rose, Ami and Kadan, I am so glad that I got to know you all. Such time we have had together, I will not forget them. I wish I had more time with you all, for you are the best family, that I could ever ask for," he says, trying so hard to smile as his time slowly approaches.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8818
#1099 Posted: 19:52:24 23/06/2015
Just then, Sayan quietly walked in sad to see Ivor in that condition. He didn't say a word, but only looked down upon the badger with sadness.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#1100 Posted: 20:49:19 23/06/2015 | Topic Creator
What Sybil did next was something that nobody would expect; she left the tree, ignoring everybody. If Ivor was to die, she didn't want to be present. She has lost somebody before, and that was nothing she wanted to witness again. Emptying her mind, she headed to Yodel's tree to wait for him.

Once she arrived, she was so angry. Just then, she was starting to believe she should have ordered Shadow killed when she had the chance. If she had, he would have never organized that army that invaded the Haven. And that was not all. She started to wonder if Hunted island also had fatalities, whuch was a high possibility. Her face had changed with all these thoughts. It almost looked evil. She has made up her mind. Whatever animal, human or otherwise, threatened the existence and safety of the Haven, she wasn't going to hesitate in murder. No more imprisonment, no more banishment. Whoever it was, she was determined to never leave the intruder alive. That is how much the war has affected her.
---
First | Previous | Page 22 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me