Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V3! DLC Fighters!
First | Previous | Page 16 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 48 49 50
The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V3! DLC Fighters! [CLOSED]
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#751 Posted: 00:13:40 11/06/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf
I've recently been playing random quite a lot, and I've noticed flaws in many characters. Here's what I would change about all the characters to make them perfect in my eyes. Remember, this is my opinion. If you don't like it, or you feel differently, feel free to say so. But don't get mad about this. I made this for fun.

• Bowser Jr.: Less landing lag on down air
  • Zelda: Get rid of her down air sweet spot, and make her whole down air hitbox have the same properties as the sweetspot before. Also, make her forward air and back air's sweetspot hitbox be out for longer, like as long as the falcon knee. Make a little faster.

• agreed

• Sheik: Honestly, I don't think anyone likes down airs that plummet themselves to the ground. Get rid of that property, and make it a meteor smash, but not go hurdling towards the earth.

• how about we don't buff sheik right now

• Samus: Make her able to charge her charge shot in the air. Make her up tilt identical to Falcon's

• agreed

• Zero Suit Samus: Same thing about Sheik with the crappy down air.

• bad mesu

• Falco: Keep the best double jump in the game, make a little faster, scale down significantly the horrendous ending lag on his forward air.

• also fix his blaster to be slightly faster

• Greninja: Let's be real here. Greninja is WAY too good. Even though this list isn't meant to nerf anyone, and is meant to only build up off of what's already there, we really need to nerf Greninja to make it fair on everyone else.

• i can not agree more

• R.O.B.: Make his down air and nair come out a little quicker.

• yes

• Sonic: Same change as with Sheik and Zero Suit Samus.

• it spikes already and he can recover well from it as it has no atrocious endlag

and while we're at it let's just make all of greninja's moves his down air
---
you never saw me
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#752 Posted: 00:18:11 11/06/2015
Quote: I-Brawler
I've recently been playing random quite a lot, and I've noticed flaws in many characters. Here's what I would change about all the characters to make them perfect in my eyes. Remember, this is my opinion. If you don't like it, or you feel differently, feel free to say so. But don't get mad about this. I made this for fun.

• Zelda: Get rid of her down air sweet spot, and make her whole down air hitbox have the same properties as the sweetspot before. Also, make her forward air and back air's sweetspot hitbox be out for longer, like as long as the falcon knee. Make a little faster.

• agreed

• Sheik: Honestly, I don't think anyone likes down airs that plummet themselves to the ground. Get rid of that property, and make it a meteor smash, but not go hurdling towards the earth.

• Samus: Make her able to charge her charge shot in the air. Make her up tilt identical to Falcon's

• agreed

• bad mesu

• Falco: Keep the best double jump in the game, make a little faster, scale down significantly the horrendous ending lag on his forward air.

• Greninja: Let's be real here. Greninja is WAY too good. Even though this list isn't meant to nerf anyone, and is meant to only build up off of what's already there, we really need to nerf Greninja to make it fair on everyone else.

• i can not agree more

• yes

• it spikes already and he can recover well from it as it has no atrocious endlag

Regarding Sheik and Zero Suit Samus, the list I provided was meant to buff characters - get rid of their weak points. While I agree that they don't need buffs, I'm going to give them them anyway because that's the name of the game.

And about Sonic, just because he can recover from it doesn't mean it's good. Sonic would be better with a standard meteor smash than his current down air.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#753 Posted: 00:21:41 11/06/2015
Sonic's down air is great, because he can shoot down from afar which is more threatening than most meteors. It just takes more skill to use.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#754 Posted: 00:27:46 11/06/2015
Quote: sonicbrawler182
Sonic's down air is great, because he can shoot down from afar which is more threatening than most meteors. It just takes more skill to use.

But then there's Toon Link's down air. It sends him straight down and it goes straight through opponents, unlike Link and Greninja. It also takes forever to recover from.
#755 Posted: 00:35:22 11/06/2015

But then there's Toon Link's down air. It sends him straight down and it goes straight through opponents, unlike Link and Greninja. It also takes forever to recover from.

Unreliable af offstage

Greninja can recover much like Sonic can but Toon Link is just

done for
---
you never saw me
#756 Posted: 00:36:16 11/06/2015
I miss pogo sticking people with Toon Link :c
---
#757 Posted: 00:37:55 11/06/2015

Unreliable af offstage

Greninja can recover much like Sonic can but Toon Link is just

done for

Same with Bowser's dair. It's only useful for the meteor at the edge of the stage, which is edgy.

I miss pogo sticking people with Toon Link :c

Greninja is your man.
#758 Posted: 00:41:34 11/06/2015
Quote:
Greninja is your man.

It's just...not the same. :c
---
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#759 Posted: 00:57:40 11/06/2015
Greninja's pogo stick has gotten me a lot of humiliating deaths in Smash. smilie

So is anyone else getting Lucas when he comes out Sunday?
---
Cool cool.
#760 Posted: 00:58:21 11/06/2015
yesssssss

can't wait for this DLC direct as well
---
you never saw me
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#761 Posted: 00:59:40 11/06/2015
Quote: pankakesparx456
Greninja's pogo stick has gotten me a lot of humiliating deaths in Smash. smilie

I'll pass. I've always hated Earthbound and it's characters, lord knows I need ANOTHER one of those ****s to fight.
#762 Posted: 01:03:54 11/06/2015

Yessssss.

yesssssss

*hopes for wolf*

Quote: StriderSwag

I'll pass. I've always hated Earthbound and it's characters, lord knows I need ANOTHER one of those ****s to fight.

Personally, I'm going to get every DLC fighter they throw out at me for both systems. I'm too loyal ;A;
Unless it's another Lucina. **** that ****.
#763 Posted: 01:08:23 11/06/2015

Yessssss.

yesssssss

*hopes for wolf*

Personally, I'm going to get every DLC fighter they throw out at me for both systems. I'm too loyal ;A;

;~;
I really only want Roy and Ryu if they're announced. Other than that, i think I'll pass on most DLC. The only reason I got Mewtwo was that dual console deal for having both games.
#764 Posted: 01:15:48 11/06/2015

Yessssss.

yesssssss

*hopes for wolf*

;~;
I really only want Roy and Ryu if they're announced. Other than that, i think I'll pass on most DLC. The only reason I got Mewtwo was that dual console deal for having both games.

I'll get Roy even if he's $50. Roy's been my boy since 2004, and nothing will stop me from playing as him again. I hope to god he's as good as PM Roy.
I'm also interested in Ryu, as I'd like to see what they'd do with him.
#765 Posted: 01:19:15 11/06/2015

Yessssss.

*hopes for wolf*

;~;

I'll get Roy even if he's $50. Roy's been my boy since 2004, and nothing will stop me from playing as him again. I hope to god he's as good as PM Roy.
I'm also interested in Ryu, as I'd like to see what they'd do with him.

I just want Roy because HOT DAMN DO I LOVE FIRE EMBLEM. Plus, I like his design a hell of a lot more than Marth's.
I've always really liked Street Fighter as well, and if the DLC gets Amiibo's I'm totally gonna be first in line for Ryu's.
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#766 Posted: 04:55:02 11/06/2015
Anyone else feel like certain characters fair better on the 3DS than on the Wii U and vice versa? For example, I find aerials so much easier to land on the 3DS version than on the Wii U, especially with characters like JigglyPuff and Pac-Man.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:55:18 11/06/2015 by Mrmorrises
#767 Posted: 05:41:01 11/06/2015
Quote: Mrmorrises
Anyone else feel like certain characters fair better on the 3DS than on the Wii U and vice versa? For example, I find aerials so much easier to land on the 3DS version than on the Wii U, especially with characters like JigglyPuff and Pac-Man.

I hoped I wasn't the only one!

I'm FAR better as Lucina on the 3DS, but way worse as Shulk on it.
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#768 Posted: 12:08:57 11/06/2015

• agreed

• agreed

• bad mesu

• i can not agree more

• yes

Honestly, I have not had that much trouble dealing with Greninja. I can think of worse characters than him. *coughCaptainFalconcough*
#769 Posted: 12:19:04 11/06/2015
i said

let's make all of his moves his down air

do you not want to nerf greninja

because that is unacceptable
---
you never saw me
#770 Posted: 14:38:41 11/06/2015
i said

Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing Greninja nerfed, but more because I hate the ugly piece of **** rather than actually having trouble fighting him, so I don't know if that counts.
#771 Posted: 16:54:34 11/06/2015
Quote: MugoUrth
i said

Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing Greninja nerfed, but more because I hate the ugly piece of **** rather than actually having trouble fighting him, so I don't know if that counts.

He doesn't get the joke
#772 Posted: 17:00:31 11/06/2015
i said

He doesn't get the joke

what should we do about it

i say we nerf greninja
---
you never saw me
#773 Posted: 18:22:35 11/06/2015

He doesn't get the joke

kill him

Good idea, let's do that.
#774 Posted: 18:44:56 11/06/2015

He doesn't get the joke

i say we nerf greninja

mesu no don't edit my posts ):<
---
you never saw me
#775 Posted: 19:48:37 11/06/2015
http://kotaku.com/there-are-no...ator-1710569154

Quote:
Sakurai concludes that while it is made for all sorts of players, from novices to veterans, Smash Bros. is essentially balanced so that mid-ranged players can enjoy it.

So does this mean they're gonna buff Rosalina? :V
---
#776 Posted: 21:07:08 11/06/2015

mesu was here ib is a l00zr

mesu no don't edit my posts ):<

i didn't <3

but wat if i did

Quote:
Sakurai concludes that while it is made for all sorts of players, from novices to veterans, Smash Bros. is essentially balanced so that mid-ranged players can enjoy it.

So does this mean they're gonna buff Rosalina? :V

Nah, nerf Greninja.
#777 Posted: 21:10:23 11/06/2015

Quote:

because if anyone is good with a Kid Icarus or Kirby character it's obviously Sakurai's fault.

Seriously, he may be biased, *coughDARKPITcough* but he's not THAT biased.
---
Cool cool.
#778 Posted: 22:01:04 11/06/2015
i said

He doesn't get the joke

I sort of do. It's just not funny. Also, the last update buffed him.

kill him

Dieplz.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:04:01 11/06/2015 by MugoUrth
#779 Posted: 22:30:03 11/06/2015
i could've sworn the last update nerfed him
---
you never saw me
#780 Posted: 22:31:58 11/06/2015

Meh, I looked back at Reddit, and apparently the last update did nothing to him. All the "buffs" people thought he got might have just been imagined.
#781 Posted: 22:33:56 11/06/2015

Meh, I looked back at Reddit, and apparently the last update did nothing to him. All the "buffs" people thought he got might have just been imagined.

did nothing to him? that's a lie

they made him worse somehow

they are unseeable nerfs

but they are nerfs
---
you never saw me
#782 Posted: 21:15:19 12/06/2015

did nothing to him? that's a lie

they made him worse somehow

they are unseeable nerfs

but they are nerfs

It's hidden code. All the patch actually did was nerf Greninja.
#783 Posted: 21:38:23 12/06/2015
i'm bored again so i'm gonna go through the events that happened with smash in my life

- my family was at this party in late 2008 of which the kids who lived there had Brawl. i had literally no idea what the game was but i wanted to play it
- i picked kirby and didn't know how to do anything but standard b and standard a
- another kid picked kirby but also didn't know what he was doing so it was a kirby face-off with only inhale and swallowing each other (though it was on melee yoshi's island so i fell through the middle hole a few times
- couple months later early 2009 i go to my friend's house for another party but i pick pikachu and yet again only do standard a and b

at this point in time these were my thoughts on some characters
- pikachu was cool
- we referred to zelda as the princess and sheik as the old man because that was what they looked like to us for some reason
- i thought ness and lucas were from a horror game because of their entrances, ness teleporting with a creepy smile and lucas riding on a living table
i never played as them for years
- i thought meta knight was a fire emblem character just because he had a sword, didn't know what fire emblem was, either, just the sword thing made me think he went with "the marth dude"
- mr game and watch was boring
- lucario was op due to aura mechanic (of which none of us knew about)
- "who's mewtwo?"

- a while later i got a pre owned copy of the game, which was terribly scratched, sheik caused the game to crash every time she was loaded in, which caused me and my brother to be all like "oh no zelda is in this match kill her quick before she transforms" and then she transforms at some point and game crashes
- no idea what the heck the shield or grab is but i know at this point that direction + attack does different stuff
- unable to finish subspace because #sheikproblems
- r.o.b. and game and watch are boring and stupid because they're old and i don't know what they are
- snake is boring because he's too realistic

- fast forward like 3-4 years and me and my friends have casual smash parties every so often
- luigi is my main
- captain falcon is overrated
- go to this summer camp for two weeks 2 years in a row where smash 64 and melee appear (never seen in person)
- "where's meta knight and sonic"
- 2013 and smash 4 is announced
- "oh i can grab and shield huh nice"
- getting hyped with pic of the day and new character trailers etc
- actually wanting characters i never used such as r.o.b. and ness to return
- 3ds release
- getting better
- wii u release
- don't get until later because \no interest
- don't play wii u for months
- get back to it in like february
- get mewtwo
- lucas hype
- enter first tourney
- present

\really bored ok
---
you never saw me
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:45:53 12/06/2015 by I-Brawler
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8457
#784 Posted: 21:43:09 12/06/2015
i'm bored again so i'm gonna go through the events that happened with smash in my life

- my family was at this party in late 2008 of which the kids who lived there had Brawl. i had literally no idea what the game was but i wanted to play it
- i picked kirby and didn't know how to do anything but standard b and standard a
- another kid picked kirby but also didn't know what he was doing so it was a kirby face-off with only inhale and swallowing each other (though it was on melee yoshi's island so i fell through the middle hole a few times
- couple months later early 2009 i go to my friend's house for another party but i pick pikachu and yet again only do standard a and b

at this point in time these were my thoughts on some characters
- pikachu was cool
- we referred to zelda as the princess and sheik as the old man because that was what they looked like to us for some reason
- i thought ness and lucas were from a horror game because of their entrances, ness teleporting with a creepy smile and lucas riding on a living table
i never played as them for years
- i thought meta knight was a fire emblem character just because he had a sword, didn't know what fire emblem was, either, just the sword thing made me think he went with "the marth dude"
- mr game and watch was boring
- lucario was op due to aura mechanic (of which none of us knew about)
- "who's mewtwo?"

- a while later i got a pre owned copy of the game, which was terribly scratched, sheik caused the game to crash every time she was loaded in, which caused me and my brother to be all like "oh no zelda is in this match kill her quick before she transforms" and then she transforms at some point and game crashes
- no idea what the heck the shield or grab is but i know at this point that direction + attack does different stuff
- unable to finish subspace because #sheikproblems
- r.o.b. and game and watch are boring and stupid because they're old and i don't know what they are
- snake is boring because he's too realistic

- fast forward like 3-4 years and me and my friends have casual smash parties every so often
- luigi is my main
- captain falcon is overrated
- go to this summer camp for two weeks 2 years in a row where smash 64 and melee appear (never seen in person)
- "where's meta knight and sonic"
- 2014 and smash 4 is announced
- "oh i can grab and shield huh nice"
- getting hyped with pic of the day and new character trailers etc
- actually wanting characters i never used such as r.o.b. and ness to return
- 3ds release
- getting better
- wii u release
- don't get until later because \no interest
- don't play wii u for months
- get back to it in like february
- get mewtwo
- lucas hype
- enter first tourney
- present

\really bored ok

If they thought Lucario was OP in Brawl, then they haven't seen him in Smash 4.

Smash 4 was announced in 2013.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#785 Posted: 21:45:19 12/06/2015
we were kids

ok

8 years old

also let me fix that
---
you never saw me
Mitt rox Yellow Sparx Gems: 1746
#786 Posted: 22:04:35 12/06/2015
They should nerf sheik dude! So OP!!!!
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8756
#787 Posted: 22:28:19 12/06/2015
Quote: Mitt rox
They should nerf sheik dude! So OP!!!!

Every Sheik ever.

FAir
FAir
FAir
FAir
FAir
FAir
Down special
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:28:34 12/06/2015 by somePerson
wakapro77 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#788 Posted: 22:37:19 12/06/2015
hello i am a fellow smasher, i play mostly project m but i play smash 4 too

my smash 4 mains are

-Mewtwo
-Dedede
-Fox?

wii u name is SherriBat
---
hence, the yiffening shall come

I submit my art on my tumblr. PM me for the link.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:37:32 12/06/2015 by wakapro77
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6477
#789 Posted: 00:30:52 13/06/2015
June 14th is almost here... So here's some hype!
[User Posted Image]
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
#790 Posted: 00:57:13 13/06/2015
Quote: AJAwesome
[User Posted Image]

warning: mlg
---
you never saw me
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6477
#791 Posted: 01:28:16 13/06/2015
Quote: AJAwesome
[User Posted Image]

warning: mlg

warning: hype
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
TTD Hunter Gems: 6358
#792 Posted: 09:53:20 13/06/2015
SPOILERS! Two new DLC fighters!

Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:55:36 13/06/2015 by TTD
#793 Posted: 09:53:24 13/06/2015
Those aren't the only things that were leaked:

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Also Sound files for the two new characters are out, including Kirby sounds and Announcer calls and crowd chants.

Also Dreamland 64 is going to return, and there are a bunch of leaked songs too.

This is all coming tomorrow.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:33:15 13/06/2015 by sonicbrawler182
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#794 Posted: 11:29:38 13/06/2015
I wonder if Ryu will get a Ken-skin like Robin?

I know one guy who would love that...

[User Posted Image]
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#795 Posted: 12:32:06 13/06/2015
So Ryu and Roy are finally confirmed? I kind of hoped they wouldn't be.

-No more Fire Emblem characters please.
-I still think Ryu imight have a very similar moveset to Luigi or Dr. Mario. Neutral B: Projectile, Up B: Uppercut, Down B: Spinning move. Side B is still a mystery.
-SSB4 needs more non-humans please.
-SSB4 needs more villains please.
-Two Capcom reps. No fair!
-3DS version needs more stages please.

...I'm still going to by them, but like Lucas, I'm mostly buying them for collection purposes.
#796 Posted: 12:44:22 13/06/2015

-I still think Ryu imight have a very similar moveset to Luigi or Dr. Mario. Neutral B: Projectile, Up B: Uppercut, Down B: Spinning move. Side B is still a mystery.

...I'm still going to by them, but like Lucas, I'm mostly buying them for collection purposes.

Dreamland 64 and the Street Fighter stage are in both versions of the game.

Also more stuff:

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
#797 Posted: 12:48:07 13/06/2015

But we have 6 Mario characters if you only count the Mushroom series and we have 6 Pokemon as well. Fire Emblem only has 3 original characters with the others being clones (unless they change up Roy)

can't argue don't know

We have 21 out of 48 on the roster (excluding miis) that are non-human, with Mewtwo and possibly more later, such as Wolf

i might be uneducated here so i won't say anything

Who said the 3ds won't have DLC stages?

:|
---
you never saw me
#798 Posted: 12:53:43 13/06/2015
Looking at Ryu's little footage, he looks like he's really gonna be more like an upgraded Little Mac. Those Smash Attacks with the ink trails I believe were called "Focus Attacks" or something in SFIV, and I believe they granted super armour, so they'll likely do the same in Smash, making Ryu a Little Mac who also kicks and has more versatile specials.

Also none of the upcoming characters have customs.
---
#799 Posted: 13:36:42 13/06/2015
Roy and Ryu don't really surprise me considering the leaks a while back. But i'm wondering if they're going to be released a lot closer than expected. They look mostly finished based on what the new leaks have to offer.
---
Cool cool.
#800 Posted: 13:50:25 13/06/2015
I have no doubt that Ryu and Roy will be released alongside Lucas tomorrow. Lucas stuff is being leaked too (trophies and what not). Also, the banner for tomorrow's livestream on the official Smash Bros site changed.

For those of you who don't know how the leak got out, Nintendo momentarily uploaded the patch for tomorrow in Japan, with the only thing missing from it being a Wii U installation executable. However, some tech savvy guys who keep an eye on this stuff spotted it, and due to how Nintendo's server infrastructure is set up, it was easy to download the contents. While the person who has it can't play the update, they can mine it for models and stuff.

Speaking of which, Classic/All-Star clear images:

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
First | Previous | Page 16 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me