Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V3! DLC Fighters!
First | Previous | Page 15 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50
The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V3! DLC Fighters! [CLOSED]
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#701 Posted: 17:41:46 06/06/2015
Quote: MugoUrth
Quote: LunarDistortion
Quote: I-Brawler

sorry, mind explaining what this means?

I really do not know

He is pretty much confirmed to be a part of the Smash DLC, even if hasn't been announced yet.

I wouldn't mind seeing him in the game, but... I don't think he's set-in-stone going to appear.

Quote: ZapNorris
Quote: StriderSwag
[User Posted Image]

Team "UR THE BAES I HOPE YOU WIN <3" vs Team "Trash Characters"

Place your bets now kids

>rosalina being called "trash"

dude, she's literally one of the most powerful in the game.

also, anybody else wanna stand up for my man wario?

no?

okay.

I will. Wario's one of my mains too. I think it's kind of fun landing a "silent but deadly" attack when the opponent thinks they're winning.

Agreed. He's one of my mains as well as my brother's (who is even better as him) and he is one of the most versatile characters in the game. Severely underrated.
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#702 Posted: 19:46:47 06/06/2015
im enterin an online terny guize wish me luk

you don't actually have to

but wooo
---
you never saw me
A10theHero Green Sparx Gems: 258
#703 Posted: 21:12:32 06/06/2015

but wooo

gud luk! smilie
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#704 Posted: 22:34:05 06/06/2015
Well, I just had a grand old time playing Brawl. We were in my friends basement with the lights off and just a disco ball and the TV illuminating the room. We were messing around with characters, names, and just having an amazing time. This went on for about 2 hours, and it's the most fun I've had in a while.

[User Posted Image]

^That's basically all we were doing. It was funny, I swear.

but wooo

Good luck <3
#705 Posted: 22:36:16 06/06/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf
Well, I just had a grand old time playing Brawl. We were in my friends basement with the lights off and just a disco ball and the TV illuminating the room. We were messing around with characters, names, and just having an amazing time. This went on for about 2 hours, and it's the most fun I've had in a while.

[User Posted Image]

but wooo

Good luck <3

Toon Link should be the fetus cause he's the smallest of those three.
#706 Posted: 22:40:18 06/06/2015
Quote: Mrmorrises

[User Posted Image]

but wooo

Good luck <3

Toon Link should be the fetus cause he's the smallest of those three.

I chose FETUS first, then everyone else changed their names to like things. Later, Toon Link changed to 4skin.
#707 Posted: 23:43:23 06/06/2015
scaredmadetop8
scaredmadetop8
scaredgonnabeonyoutube
scaredgonnabeonyoutube
help
help

ilost
itsok
onlymyfirst
alsothesepeoplearereallygood
---
you never saw me
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:45:21 07/06/2015 by I-Brawler
#708 Posted: 00:52:03 07/06/2015
scaredmadetop8
scaredmadetop8
scaredgonnabeonyoutube
scaredgonnabeonyoutube
help
help

ilost
itsok
onlymyfirst

What character did you use?
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8457
#709 Posted: 00:52:35 07/06/2015
scaredmadetop8
scaredmadetop8
scaredgonnabeonyoutube
scaredgonnabeonyoutube
help
help

ilost
itsok
onlymyfirst

Just like my G-g-g-g-g-g-GRENINJA!!!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#710 Posted: 00:53:58 07/06/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
scaredmadetop8
scaredmadetop8
scaredgonnabeonyoutube
scaredgonnabeonyoutube
help
help

ilost
itsok
onlymyfirst

Just like my G-g-g-g-g-g-GRENINJA!!!

1v1 me punk.
#711 Posted: 01:33:16 07/06/2015
scaredmadetop8
scaredmadetop8
scaredgonnabeonyoutube
scaredgonnabeonyoutube
help
help

ilost
itsok
onlymyfirst

What character did you use?

robert kirby
---
you never saw me
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8756
#712 Posted: 03:22:39 07/06/2015
scaredmadetop8
scaredmadetop8
scaredgonnabeonyoutube
scaredgonnabeonyoutube
help
help

ilost
itsok
onlymyfirst

Git gud
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#713 Posted: 12:08:42 07/06/2015
I've been playing around with the Mii Brawler for a bit, and I can't help but ask: Is there ANY reason to use any of its 3 moves over it's 1 and 2 moves?

Neutral Special

1: A projectile. Not too strong, but is the only option it has for range. Can be shot in the air for added range. Can be pretty fun to use, and sometimes useful.
2: A strong punch that can be charged up and released when desired. Since it can be used at any time when fully charged, it's fairly unpredictable.
3: Pretty much Falcon Punch as a kick: very powerful, but good luck hitting anything with such a slow attack.

Side Special

1: Brawler charges forward. If it hits, sends a flurry of combos that hit hard. However, Brawler is left open if the opponent blocks. Good horizontal recovery.
2: A charged drop kick. Very powerful, and jumps off the opponent even when blocked, so it's harder to counter than the first move. If it misses though, it leaves him open for cooldown. Good horizontal recovery.
3: If anything, can be used as a counter, but isn't that strong, easy to hit with, or has very good horizontal recovery.

Up Special

1: A chop kick that goes up and down. Has the best vertical recovery.
2: A spinning kick that has better range than the other two, while having both horizontal and vertical recovery.
3: ...A strong uppercut, the same as Little Mac's Up Special. Strong, but has low recovery vertically, and even worse horizontal recovery.

Down Special

1: Brawler's version of the Bowser/Yoshi bomb. Stronger than Yoshi's and quicker than Bowser's, but slower than Yoshi's and doesn't have the horizontal range of either. Burry's opponents if it hits, allowing for some follow-up attacks.
2: A fun little dodge maneuver. Not terribly strong, but can be fun and used to trick the opponent.
3: On the ground, rushes forward with a series of kicks. Stays in place in the air. A bit better than the other 3 moves, but I'd still rate it the lowest of his moves.
#714 Posted: 21:59:39 07/06/2015
Quote: somePerson
Look how MLG pro master I am! 360 no scope! **** her right in the pussy!

Smoke weed everyday!

I regained my honor.
Spyro7850 Gold Sparx Gems: 2656
#715 Posted: 00:02:12 08/06/2015
Quote: MugoUrth
I've been playing around with the Mii Brawler for a bit, and I can't help but ask: Is there ANY reason to use any of its 3 moves over it's 1 and 2 moves?

Neutral Special

1: A projectile. Not too strong, but is the only option it has for range. Can be shot in the air for added range. Can be pretty fun to use, and sometimes useful.
2: A strong punch that can be charged up and released when desired. Since it can be used at any time when fully charged, it's fairly unpredictable.
3: Pretty much Falcon Punch as a kick: very powerful, but good luck hitting anything with such a slow attack.

Side Special

1: Brawler charges forward. If it hits, sends a flurry of combos that hit hard. However, Brawler is left open if the opponent blocks. Good horizontal recovery.
2: A charged drop kick. Very powerful, and jumps off the opponent even when blocked, so it's harder to counter than the first move. If it misses though, it leaves him open for cooldown. Good horizontal recovery.
3: If anything, can be used as a counter, but isn't that strong, easy to hit with, or has very good horizontal recovery.

Up Special

1: A chop kick that goes up and down. Has the best vertical recovery.
2: A spinning kick that has better range than the other two, while having both horizontal and vertical recovery.
3: ...A strong uppercut, the same as Little Mac's Up Special. Strong, but has low recovery vertically, and even worse horizontal recovery.

Down Special

1: Brawler's version of the Bowser/Yoshi bomb. Stronger than Yoshi's and quicker than Bowser's, but slower than Yoshi's and doesn't have the horizontal range of either. Burry's opponents if it hits, allowing for some follow-up attacks.
2: A fun little dodge maneuver. Not terribly strong, but can be fun and used to trick the opponent.
3: On the ground, rushes forward with a series of kicks. Stays in place in the air. A bit better than the other 3 moves, but I'd still rate it the lowest of his moves.

Neutral:
It doesn't look like you know how to use this move effectively. You can string a few aerials and then, while the opponent is in hitstun, land the move.

Side:
THIS one is limiting, and can only be used situationally, when opponents are on the ground, and haven't teched.

Up:
You don't use this move for recovery, you use it for offense. I understand how this can seem limiting, but a smart player will know how to keep the fight on the ground with moves like these.

Down:
This is a good comboing move that helps the previous move. The others are mostly for mixups.

TLsmilieR: Just my two cents. These moves are definitely useful, but are very situational.
---
#1 Roller Brawl fan
"Ness, you'll always be the best character in Smash."
-Brawl in the Family, Comic #599
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#716 Posted: 14:30:19 08/06/2015
http://e3.nintendo.com/

[User Posted Image]
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#717 Posted: 14:36:46 08/06/2015
Quote: sonicbrawler182

Ryu reveal incoming, maybe Wolf too.

Also, Fourside and Fountain of Dreams plzz
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#718 Posted: 15:00:24 08/06/2015
Who thinks we can see king k rool
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
#719 Posted: 15:42:46 08/06/2015
After looking at Sakurai's Miiverse post on the subject, it's strange - the presentation is supposed to be about the Lucas update (and happens 20 minutes before it drops).

They'll likely have something else coming out in this update, like Tournament Mode.
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9034
#720 Posted: 15:56:42 08/06/2015
Guess they're leaving room for big stuff for the Digital Event? <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#721 Posted: 15:58:50 08/06/2015
inb4 they announce more Amiibos and their respective release dates.

Knowing Nintendo, they'll throw in a surprise at the end, maybe a trailer for a newly chosen Smash Ballot character, or Ryu?
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:59:07 08/06/2015 by Matteomax
#722 Posted: 16:20:54 08/06/2015
There won't be any Smash Ballot characters. The Ballot is open until October.

They'll likely have a new character at the end, but that and whatever talk about the already known details of the update are not enough to fill a twenty minute presentation.
---
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#723 Posted: 16:47:23 08/06/2015

please give me ryu news please give me ryu news please give me ryu news please give me ryu news please give me ryu news
#724 Posted: 17:47:45 08/06/2015
I was bored so I made some videos into lists for easy viewing

Recovery
[User Posted Image]

Running
[User Posted Image]

---
you never saw me
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#725 Posted: 18:20:38 08/06/2015
I was bored so I made some videos into lists for easy viewing

Recovery
[User Posted Image]

Running
[User Posted Image]

somebody should add mewtwo to this
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#726 Posted: 22:03:52 08/06/2015
I don't know. I feel like ZSS was a lot faster before the last update.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#727 Posted: 22:13:34 08/06/2015 | Topic Creator

They'll likely have a new character at the end, but that and whatever talk about the already known details of the update are not enough to fill a twenty minute presentation.

There can still be Ballot characters. They can simply just take the top few and put those in development already.
---
words. letters. filler.
#728 Posted: 23:00:47 08/06/2015
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

There can still be Ballot characters. They can simply just take the top few and put those in development already.

...I don't think you quite understand the definition of the words "vote" and "ballot".
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:01:44 08/06/2015 by sonicbrawler182
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#729 Posted: 23:38:53 08/06/2015
I'm thinking we might get a few DLC stages from this Mini Direct. If I'm right about that, these are what I'd personally hope to see return.

-Brinstar Depths
-Kongo Jungle (Melee)
-Fourside
-Saffron City
-Hyrule Castle
-Fountain of Dreams
-Corneria (Brought to Wii U. It feels strange not having it there.)
-New Pork City (Maybe having 8 Players could fix this bad map? It'd fit for Lucas.)
-Magicant (Brought to Wii U)
-Mute City 3DS (Brought to Wii U)
-Wario Ware Inc (Brought to Wii U)

I'd be fine with any of those, I doubt we'll see that many, if anything, but it has been a while since Miiverse was announced, and that's just a Battlefield skin from what we've seen. Maybe they're planning something?

We might see a new fighter, maybe Roy.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6139
#730 Posted: 23:57:16 08/06/2015

...I don't think you quite understand the definition of the words "vote" and "ballot".

Why does there only have to be one winner from the vote? They could do several characters. Yes, it lasts until October, but why not pick one that's in the top with a considerable amount of votes at this point and do some others later?

Although, truly I expect Roy and/or Ryu announced by or at E3.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#731 Posted: 00:16:46 09/06/2015
Quote: Seiki

Why does there only have to be one winner from the vote? They could do several characters. Yes, it lasts until October, but why not pick one that's in the top with a considerable amount of votes at this point and do some others later?

Would you be OK with a president being elected early just because they have an early vote lead?

Heck, if we went with you logic in the Marriage Referendum here in Ireland, gay marriage wouldn't be legal in Ireland right now.

Your feelings on that should be the same as your feelings on the Smash Ballot. The whole point of a voting system is to give everyone a fair chance to shine. If you decide things early before official voting time has ended, then all candidates have not been given a fair chance, and not all potential voters have had their voices heard.

I don't know why people are so anxious to hear the results of it anyway. You guys do realise Smash DLC is likely going to continue well into 2016, right? That's why the ballot ends near the end of 2015. Until then, they obviously have fighters and content lined up for us, such as Mewtwo and Lucas.

Also when did I say anything about there being one winner? It's likely the top 2 will make it into the game, at least.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:18:40 09/06/2015 by sonicbrawler182
#732 Posted: 01:00:20 09/06/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Ryu reveal incoming, maybe Wolf too.

Also, Fourside and Fountain of Dreams plzz

<3333333

Quote: Skylanders fan
Who thinks we can see king k rool

It's definitely not out of the question.
#733 Posted: 01:12:32 09/06/2015

Would you be OK with a president being elected early just because they have an early vote lead?

Heck, if we went with you logic in the Marriage Referendum here in Ireland, gay marriage wouldn't be legal in Ireland right now.

Your feelings on that should be the same as your feelings on the Smash Ballot. The whole point of a voting system is to give everyone a fair chance to shine. If you decide things early before official voting time has ended, then all candidates have not been given a fair chance, and not all potential voters have had their voices heard.

I don't know why people are so anxious to hear the results of it anyway. You guys do realise Smash DLC is likely going to continue well into 2016, right? That's why the ballot ends near the end of 2015. Until then, they obviously have fighters and content lined up for us, such as Mewtwo and Lucas.

Also when did I say anything about there being one winner? It's likely the top 2 will make it into the game, at least.

The difference is that there's only one President. Nintendo could theoretically add in hundreds of new smash characters over time.
#734 Posted: 01:17:47 09/06/2015

The difference is that there's only one President. Nintendo could theoretically add in hundreds of new smash characters over time.

Not really, if they want to keep the 3DS and Wii U roster the same. Smash 4 already pushes the 3DS enough.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#735 Posted: 01:20:24 09/06/2015

There will be quite a bit of DLC for Smash 4, just nothing yet for the Ballot.

In the time from now to October, bandwagons can rise and fall, some characters could grow fanbases and others could die out due to some announcement unknown to us at the moment or pure disinterest.

Now is not the time to pick from the Ballot. Once September hits, then we can expect some kind of announcements regarding it, but not right now.
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8537
#736 Posted: 01:23:55 09/06/2015

>compares voting the leader of a nation who can decided what people can or can't do to what video game character should show up on a fighting game roster.

yeah okay
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:24:47 09/06/2015 by TheFlyingSeal
#737 Posted: 01:35:27 09/06/2015

Not really, if they want to keep the 3DS and Wii U roster the same. Smash 4 already pushes the 3DS enough.

They could still add plenty of characters along the way.
#738 Posted: 01:59:22 09/06/2015
Quote: TheFlyingSeal

>compares voting the leader of a nation who can decided what people can or can't do to what video game character should show up on a fighting game roster.

yeah okay

I did it to highlight a logical fallacy.

Just because the situation isn't as serious, doesn't mean your utilisation of a system should change or be more lenient. The very concept of voting exists so that communities can fairly make choices. Making decisions before the voting period is over is never right.

So please think your comments through next time before you try to make a condescending joke out of mine.

Also you're not on 4chan, and you can't greentext.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:00:37 09/06/2015 by sonicbrawler182
#739 Posted: 02:12:54 09/06/2015

But there is a limit. I doubt that the 3DS could handle hundreds of characters if it can barely handle 52.
#740 Posted: 02:14:58 09/06/2015

But there is a limit. I doubt that the 3DS could handle hundreds of characters if it can barely handle 52.

Limit Miis.
#741 Posted: 02:27:54 09/06/2015
Quote: somePerson

Limit Miis.

Nerf Greninja.
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8537
#742 Posted: 02:45:12 09/06/2015

yeah okay

Just because the situation isn't as serious, doesn't mean your utilisation of a system should change or be more lenient. The very concept of voting exists so that communities can fairly make choices. Making decisions before the voting period is over is never right.

So please think your comments through next time before you try to make a condescending joke out of mine.

Whoa there, fun police. I was just saying how your comparison wasn't the best for this kind of subject, it doesn't need it. Just explain it. People are smart, they can understand.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#743 Posted: 10:09:20 09/06/2015

yeah okay

Whoa there, fun police. I was just saying how your comparison wasn't the best for this kind of subject, it doesn't need it. Just explain it. People are smart, they can understand.

...Clearly, you have not been visiting this thread enough.

If I need to make an extreme, yet valid comparison to explain something, I will.
---
#744 Posted: 22:49:49 09/06/2015
The name tag fight rages on between my brother and a cocky Toon Link player who does nothing but spam, with stuff coming from the latter such as "Hahahahaha" and "GetaTMD".
#745 Posted: 23:45:16 10/06/2015
I've recently been playing random quite a lot, and I've noticed flaws in many characters. Here's what I would change about all the characters to make them perfect in my eyes. Remember, this is my opinion. If you don't like it, or you feel differently, feel free to say so. But don't get mad about this. I made this for fun.

• Mario: √
  • Luigi: √
  • Peach: Less end lag on back air, and forward air come out a little quicker.
  • Bowser: Give back the Boswercide.
  • Yoshi: √
  • Rosalina: Now I'm no Rosalina main. In fact, I'm terrible with her, but I find her nair to be completely useless, because it starts at her 11 o'clock and ends at her 4 o'clock.
  • Bowser Jr.: Less landing lag on down air.
  • Wario: Make his down throw actually useful. Whenever you use it it seems like the opponent is always out of range of another move.
  • Donkey Kong: Get rid of helpless state after use of neutral B, and make down-b in air a guaranteed KO.
  • Diddy Kong: √
  • Mr. Game and Watch: Give him back his Melee neutral.
  • Little Mac: √
  • Link: √
  • Zelda: Get rid of her down air sweet spot, and make her whole down air hitbox have the same properties as the sweetspot before. Also, make her forward air and back air's sweetspot hitbox be out for longer, like as long as the falcon knee. Make a little faster.
  • Sheik: Honestly, I don't think anyone likes down airs that plummet themselves to the ground. Get rid of that property, and make it a meteor smash, but not go hurdling towards the earth.
  • Ganondorf: With customs, √
  • Toon Link: There are so many imperfections with Toon Link. I don't want to list them all, so let's just make him an EXACT clone of Link ^.^
  • Samus: Make her able to charge her charge shot in the air. Make her up tilt identical to Falcon's
  • Zero Suit Samus: Same thing about Sheik with the crappy down air.
  • Pit: Make him able to do the arrow loop like in Brawl.
  • Palutena: With customs, √
  • Marth: Make ending lag on dair less,even though it was reduced significantly from Brawl.
  • Ike: √
  • Robin: Make him faster, get rid of tome usage.
  • Duck Hunt Duo: √
  • Kirby: √
  • King Dedede: √
  • Meta Knight: √
  • Fox: Jump higher.
  • Falco: Keep the best double jump in the game, make a little faster, scale down significantly the horrendous ending lag on his forward air.
  • Pikachu: √
  • Charizard: Give him 3 more jumps, and make his back air have a bigger hitbox.
  • Lucario: √
  • Jigglypuff: √
  • Greninja: Let's be real here. Greninja is WAY too good. Even though this list isn't meant to nerf anyone, and is meant to only build up off of what's already there, we really need to nerf Greninja to make it fair on everyone else.
  • R.O.B.: Make his down air and nair come out a little quicker.
  • Ness: √
  • Captain Falcon: √
  • Villager: √
  • Olimar: Give him his Brawl fair, up b, and neutral b, and we're all set.
  • Wii Fit Trainer: Make her fsmash able to hit everyone in the game, not only tall characters.
  • Shulk: Stop sheathing the Monado dammit. Less start up and ending lag. Nothing game-breaking though.
  • Dr Mario: Give him an actual recovery.
  • Dark Pit: Give him Pit's side b knockback.
  • Lucina: Make her have a sweetspot somewhere in the middle of the sword.
  • Pac Man: √
  • Mega Man: √
  • Sonic: Same change as with Sheik and Zero Suit Samus.
  • Mewtwo: Get rid of the massive windbox(?) when releasing a fully charged shadow ball in the air.

There. That only took 30 mins that I should be using to study for finals.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:04:05 11/06/2015 by Mesuxelf
#746 Posted: 23:50:51 10/06/2015
I think those are good ideas Mesu.
For Lucario I'd make him much faster and less lag.

And now for Pit, I love him but I'd completely change this entire moveset except for his up, side, and down specials. Here's what it would be

Pit's Smash 4 special moves stay the same, except his neutral B. Instead of the Plautena Bow, he uses the First Blade From Kid Icarus Uprising. How it would work is that when pressing and holding B, Pit would fire bullets from the blade, the make a opponent flinch like Mega Man's lemons. If you press and hold B again you can charge and then shoot a powerful charged shot.

For the First Blades customs, they'd be different blade from Kid Icarus Uprising. They all have the same hit boxes.

Burst Blade: Burst Blade charges faster and is stronger, but it's energy bullets have smaller range and is weaker.

Optical Blade: Bullets have much greater range, but don't make the enemy flinch. Also has a very powerful charged shot.

His A attacks change entirely expect for a few moves.

His Up smash looks similar to Mii Sword Fighter were we swings the blade three times.

Side Smash: He swings his blade, getting good range to. Think Ganondorf's animation when he swings an Ore Club or Light Saber.

Down Smash: Is like Shulk's down smash, but it's only one spin.

His neutral air: He spins his blade around.

Up air: He stabs upward.

Foward Air: He stabs in front three times. Back air: He swings his blade behind him downward. Has a meteor effect.

Down Air: He swings the blade down, it has STRONG meteor smash power.

His neutral A attacks are the same for when Pit melees a enemy with a blade in KIU.

Dash A is the blade dash attack from Kid Icarus Uprising.

Forward A is stab

Down A is a swipe with his blade

Up A is the same as Smash 4 Pit.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:56:39 10/06/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
#747 Posted: 23:54:30 10/06/2015
Quote:
Rosalina: Now I'm no Rosalina main. In fact, I'm terrible with her, but I find her nair to be completely useless, because it starts at her 11 o'clock and ends at her 4 o'clock.

Luma's N-air covers Rosalina's blindspot when he's tethered to her. Also the move serves as an amazing combo linker, has great priority (cuts through many attacks), Luma's N-air KOs, and both are long lasting. It also doubles as an effective dodge maneuver. Then it can be used to use Luma as a long lasting hitbox while Rosalina does her own thing using the Lunar Landing technique.

The fact it starts from her behind just means that if Luma isn't on you, you use it while moving away from the enemy, then float back towards them for the end of it.

Quote:
Greninja: Let's be real here. Greninja is WAY too good. Even though this list isn't meant to nerf anyone, and is meant to only build up off of what's already there, we really need to nerf Greninja to make it fair on everyone else.

[User Posted Image]

That's just flat out untrue. Greninja is infamous for being a character who wasn't AMAZING at launch, yet still received multiple heavy nerfs already.

...Unless you knew that and were being sarcastic.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:58:03 10/06/2015 by sonicbrawler182
#748 Posted: 00:05:39 11/06/2015
Quote:
Rosalina: Now I'm no Rosalina main. In fact, I'm terrible with her, but I find her nair to be completely useless, because it starts at her 11 o'clock and ends at her 4 o'clock.

Luma's N-air covers Rosalina's blindspot when he's tethered to her. Also the move serves as an amazing combo linker, has great priority (cuts through many attacks), Luma's N-air KOs, and both are long lasting. It also doubles as an effective dodge maneuver. Then it can be used to use Luma as a long lasting hitbox while Rosalina does her own thing using the Lunar Landing technique.

The fact it starts from her behind just means that if Luma isn't on you, you use it while moving away from the enemy, then float back towards them for the end of it.

Quote:
Greninja: Let's be real here. Greninja is WAY too good. Even though this list isn't meant to nerf anyone, and is meant to only build up off of what's already there, we really need to nerf Greninja to make it fair on everyone else.

*snip*

That's just flat out untrue. Greninja is infamous for being a character who wasn't AMAZING at launch, yet still received multiple heavy nerfs already.

...Unless you knew that and were being sarcastic.

When I was trying out Rosalina, I noted her nair also had god-awful ending lag. I don't remember her landing lag though, so maybe a fastfall could make up for that.

And yeah, that was the joke. Honestly, I feel like greninja's bair and fair should be switched; a multi-hit move fair and single hit bair. Oh, and get rid of his bad dair.
#749 Posted: 00:12:07 11/06/2015
Quote:
I noted her nair also had god-awful ending lag.

No it doesn't. Ending lag is an inactive period after the move is finished where you can't input anything else. Rosalina's N-air is simply long lasting. It's like a high priority shield/dodge maneuver that hurts people and stays active for a while. It has barely any ending lag when the active hit-box finishes, and the ending lag is near non-existent.
---
#750 Posted: 00:13:23 11/06/2015
Quote:
I noted her nair also had god-awful ending lag.

No it doesn't. Ending lag is an inactive period after the move is finished where you can't input anything else. Rosalina's N-air is simply long lasting. It's like a high priority shield/dodge maneuver that hurts people and stays active for a while. It has barely any ending lag when the active hit-box finishes, and the ending lag is near non-existent.

Forgot that ending lag ≠ time between start of attack and end of attack.
First | Previous | Page 15 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me