Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > OC Catastrophie (A roleplay welcoming anyone with a OC!))
First | Previous | Page 4 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
OC Catastrophie (A roleplay welcoming anyone with a OC!)) [CLOSED]
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#151 Posted: 14:35:55 12/02/2015
"Get off of me!" Alpha screamed as she pushed Austin off of her, blushing because it was wired since Alpha was now a female. "you know if you can`t just leave my alone, then I guess its time to test something! I" Alpha said as she grinned and turned to Aaron "Might want to cover your ears." she whispered to him, turning back to the three. "I heard animals have sensitive ears now why don`t we see if that is true or not?!" She shouted at them as her hand slowly raiser to the collar and switched the settings to Hertz.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:43:39 12/02/2015 by chained skull
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 9179
#152 Posted: 16:29:17 12/02/2015
I didn't know the slightest thing about Alpha's OC, but I could tell just from the way he- or rather, she spoke that she was about to do something. Foxtail's instincts kicked in again as I pounced to tackle her with an aggressive, but still adorable bark.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8195
#153 Posted: 16:46:19 12/02/2015
I chuckled to Justine. "You and Evan seem made for each other." I relaxed on the couch. There was one person I'd met, once, who I'd felt emotions for, but I had no clue where he was now.
I then realized Catherine was speaking next. "I see," I replied. "We might need your strength, though. And besides, it's not like your OC's mindset can take over you..." Can it? I added in my head. We could be presented with a serious problem if it was possible. I was grateful my OC and I shared the same morals.
Finally, I heard Felis add her opinion. That was the thought that bothered me, too, in the back of my head. If this virus truly was as big a threat as the government made it out to be, they might try to check people individually. And that was something we couldn't afford. Not to mention the Jack and Spade problem. If they were seperated, Felis' heart would slow and stop. "We all need to try to stay in one place," I stated. I sighed at the door. Everyone else had left, so I didn't want to waste my breath until they were all here. "A safe zone, if you will. Does anyone know of one such place? Hopefully not one of our houses, because of our parents."
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#154 Posted: 17:27:58 12/02/2015
Alpha not really taken surprise or threatened by Evan, Alpha shoved Evan off, blushing again as she bit her bottom lip and got up. Getting irritated by all of this physical contact with boys after becoming a girl, Alpha just hated it. Finally having enough, Alpha then sent out a hertz/sound/sonic blast at Angela and Austin, not hitting Evan since he was just shoved out off of Alpha.
---
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#155 Posted: 19:40:49 12/02/2015
Surprised at the sudden aggression, Angela took a step forward when Alpha shoved Evan aside. "Hey now, there's no need for this-"

She cut off in shock when she saw the sonic blast coming towards her and Austin. Acting on instinct, she swung her tail at the male beside her with enough force to throw him far out of the way, and opened her mouth and shot a blast of icy wind at the attack.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:48:00 12/02/2015 by ShinyPikachu
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#156 Posted: 20:06:15 12/02/2015
I was holding my ears when I was smacked into a tree "Ow..." I said before passing out and falling to the ground
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#157 Posted: 02:33:36 13/02/2015
Name:Victor Grimm

Appearance: Tall, black hair, built and muscular a hand man to say the least.

Personality: Quiet, stoic, but respectful, always willing to stand up for others, but becomes awkward and stumbles when it comes to defending his own ego or pride.

Infected?: Yes

If Infected, appearance of OC?: Tall, jet black hair, a suit and top hat, two butterfly knives in his belt, like a steampunk butler his eyes are a deep shade of emerald green and his skin is fair

If Infected, info of OC?: He created his OC based on his own willingness to help others, even if he ends up helping the wrong people, he is a butler, a battle buttler, his OC is adept at using a balisong (butterfly knife) and tries to help others any way he can, however there is another side, a darker side, if the one he serves does something outside his OC's moral boundaries, he would leave them, and if it was incredibly bad, he would fight them, he only has one power, that is to teleport short distances (about 50 yards)

Other?: Victor before being infected he worked at a local restaurant, he is a very able cook, he often tries to impress people with his strength but his oc has no interest in impressing anyone his OC is instead very clean cut and to business, but will often put fourth monumental amount of passion to something that truly pulls his heart strings, in this way he is very naive.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:33:12 13/02/2015 by jokerstix66
#158 Posted: 02:34:29 13/02/2015
When the mist cleared Angela wasted no time and fired another freezing beam to trap Alpha in a thick cocoon of ice, instinctively restraining her power enough to leave her head uncovered. And with that, she bounded towards Austins unconscious form.

"Oh my god, I-I didn't mean to..!" She cried guiltily to no-one in particular. And it was true, the extent of her thoughts at the time was merely getting him out the way, and all else was subconscious, and because of that, the fact that she was almost twice the size of a bear was the last thing on her mind.

She reached out with a paw and turned Austin on his side to check for any injuries, handling him so gingerly that one would think the slightest amount of force would break him, and felt a fraction of relief when she didn't smell or see any signs of an open wound, his back was definitely not going to feel too good when he woke up though.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#159 Posted: 02:45:41 13/02/2015
Wandering outside his home for the first time in weeks, he goes to his masters house, the smiths forge was still hot but its obvious the smith hadn't been out for a while, unable to make anything at the moment he wanders the town looking at his new form in astonishment and unsure of what to do next, lost without a lead or someone to show him what to do he searches for any clues on what happened to him, his thoughts are mixed and hes nauseous, looking for solace with someone who has been infected as well, he keeps walking. everything a blur, for the first time he teleports and ends up in the park, just a few yards from his masters shop.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#160 Posted: 04:48:15 13/02/2015
I groaned unconsciously, I was dreaming about running through a field with Justine, Evan, and Shadmé, I wasn't sure why, but I felt Evan and Shadmé just looked right together even if they fought and he had to take Evan's side because I thought of him as a brother, I thought that I would have a great relationship with Justine, which I knew it would, she was so nice even if she was shy
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#161 Posted: 16:25:38 13/02/2015 | Topic Creator
((Ok, so first of all, a few things I have to mention....

jokerstix66, you werent accepted yet, and for a modern suburban setting that this RP has, a Blacksmith doesn't seem to fit the RP, I'm going to have to ask you to edit that part, please. So, please edit your main post and then I'll see if you're accepted, and once accepted, then you may post, but otherwise, you didnt have permission to start yet.

And ShinyPikachu, I know you didnt mean to, but freezing chained skull's character left him with nothing to do, I have a way around this this time, but please refrain from actions that leave a user unable to post.

Thank you.))

Upon seeing the tiny being frozen, Ghost's mindset took over Aaron for a split second, his eyes turning completely pale blue, and he went over and touched his hands to the ice, heating it up and freeing Alpha. His eyes soon turned back to normal, and he remembered nothing from when his OC took control.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#162 Posted: 16:36:53 13/02/2015
Grunting, standing up from getting shoved by Alpha (who, might I add, I was starting to really not like at that point), I shook the snow off of myself. Seeing my fellow fox unconscious against the tree, I bounded over to Austin and tried to shake him awake. "Austin, you alright man?" I asked him. Foxtail was usually calm in these situations, but I was a little worried. I hope he doesn't have a concussion...
---
#163 Posted: 16:44:30 13/02/2015
I started to wake up slowly "Ugh... I'll be fine, just make sure Alpha doesn't get taken by the police" I said
---
#164 Posted: 16:44:58 13/02/2015
Alpha still being cold she quickly ran over into Aaron`s house, switching the settings back one her collar to voice. "Just leave me alone!" she screamed at them before slamming the door.
---
#165 Posted: 18:43:26 13/02/2015
(Okay, sorry about that you guys smilie I've been trying not to make my character too OP to begin with so it doesn't seem like I'm trying to take over the RP or anything, but with that bit in particular it felt situational and logical enough that it didn't seem like powerplay or anything, I mean I never specified that they were stuck indefinitely or anything for one, an honestly I kinda assumed chained would've gotten their character out in some form anyway, but I digress.)

Angela was really restraining from saying something harsh this time, but she still found it in herself not to and merely twitched her tail a tad more feverishly than before.

She glanced in Alphas direction as she ran inside the house, tilting her head. "Well, he... She, whatever, has locked themselves in a building again, that works right?"
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:08:43 14/02/2015 by ShinyPikachu
#166 Posted: 18:58:16 13/02/2015
"No... Alpha is locked in someone else's house" I said weakly as I tried to get up
---
#167 Posted: 19:56:09 13/02/2015
"Okay, slow down there." Angela told Austin, nosing under his arm so he could hold onto her wing and neck, gently lifting him to his feet. "Are you sure you're alright..?" She asked him, still feeling bad.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5569
#168 Posted: 21:41:23 13/02/2015
Winterra's ears flattened against her head when she heard the sound. Growling, she starting running blindly. She ran into Austin and Angela before crashing into a wall and knocking herself out.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#169 Posted: 02:25:00 14/02/2015
"Geez!" I said to Winterra "I'll be fine, but check her"
---
#170 Posted: 02:48:49 14/02/2015
Having been knocked on her side by the sudden impact, Angela looked up in bafflement at the heap of fur lying a few feet away, and inwardly winced at the very notable crack in the wall above her as she crouched beside the Werewolf and attempted to awaken her.

"Hey, are you okay!?"
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#171 Posted: 20:13:36 14/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Aaron looked behind him to see the door behind him now locked, He sighed, and walked over, attempting to open it.
---
#172 Posted: 20:57:19 14/02/2015
Unlocking the back door to Aaron's house Alpha quickly opened it and pulled Aaron in before lock in the door
---
#173 Posted: 23:22:11 14/02/2015
I weakly walked to the door "Alpha... Please let us in... We need to work together to get you and the others cured..." I said
---
#174 Posted: 23:26:16 14/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Aaron looked down at Alpha, "C-Can you please explain to me what's going on...?" He asked curiously.
---
#175 Posted: 23:33:03 14/02/2015
Now, what makes Foxtail fun to write for is that there's little to no filter in between his brain and his mouth. He's an open book. He doesn't take crap from anyone and when he's pissed, he ain't shy of letting everybody know it.

Despite that, I was able to bottle up the frustration toward Alpha that was building up in my mind. I so wanted to tell him off for his behavior; I mean, we're only trying to help, and if he can't respect that, then that's his problem. Instead, I silently started pacing back to the others. When Alpha gets caught by the cops, he shouldn't count on me to come save his sorry hide.

Was it a little harsh to abandon him like that? Maybe. Normally, I would throw myself into danger to save my friends, or heck, even innocent souls I hardly knew at all. But when somebody has so little regard for their own safety, that's when I give up and let natural selection run its course.
---
#176 Posted: 00:01:03 15/02/2015
(Couple last words about the matter Prex, because your wording was kinda bugging me, I'm new to this site, not RPing in general, so you don't need to watch out for me dong something that might inconvenience another person in the future smilie Sorry if I'm being a bother now...)

Still trying to rouse the Werewolf back to wakefulness, Angela briefly glanced up and watched as Austin made his way to the door, frowning. "Austin, I know you guys are friends and all, but you really need to mind your own health. I'm sure Alpha will come out when he's ready, and if not, well..."

She paused, raising a paw to scratch her ear. "He's not exactly in any danger if he's hiding in someones house anyway."
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#177 Posted: 00:04:47 15/02/2015
Winterra's tail started shaking, her body heaving with every breath that gently stirred the grass. She showed no signs of her condition improving.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#178 Posted: 03:12:48 15/02/2015
ooc: is it to late to join?
---
SC
#179 Posted: 03:46:54 15/02/2015 | Topic Creator
((Its ok ShinyPikachu, and not too late at all Spyroconvexity :3))
---
#180 Posted: 04:10:30 15/02/2015
Name: Sozen
Appearance: Tall 19 year old guy with glasses.
Personality: Kind, shy, brave
If Infected, appearance of OC?: http://spyroconvexity.devianta...ragon-469028398
If Infected, info of OC?: (info for Shade is below his artwork.)
Other?: Is currently hiding from the government. But the government is close to catching him. Also enjoys being his OC.
---
SC
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 15:27:23 15/02/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#181 Posted: 06:02:14 15/02/2015
I decided to follow Evan back to my house "Alpha... If you decide to come back... We'll be at my place" I said before walking home, when I caught up to Evan, I slowed to his pace "Hey... This might sound weird, but when I was out cold, I dreamt that you and Shadmé were together and I was with Justine"
---
#182 Posted: 06:39:06 15/02/2015
Alpha soon took a deep breath. "I just don't want to be around those guys just because, they're like diffrent now... And I feel wired around them... Like an odd one out" Alpha said as she turned to look down "Because I've never been a girl..." She mubmled.
---
#183 Posted: 12:57:27 15/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: jokerstix66
Name:Victor Grimm

Appearance: Tall, black hair, built and muscular a hand man to say the least.

Personality: Quiet, stoic, but respectful, always willing to stand up for others, but becomes awkward and stumbles when it comes to defending his own ego or pride.

If Infected, appearance of OC?: Tall, jet black hair, a suit and top hat, two butterfly knives in his belt, like a steampunk butler his eyes are a deep shade of emerald green and his skin is fair

If Infected, info of OC?: He created his OC based on his own willingness to help others, even if he ends up helping the wrong people, he is a butler, a battle buttler, his OC is adept at using a balisong (butterfly knife) and tries to help others any way he can, however there is another side, a darker side, if the one he serves does something outside his OC's moral boundaries, he would leave them, and if it was incredibly bad, he would fight them, he only has one power, that is to teleport short distances (about 50 yards)

Other?: Victor before being infected he worked at a local restaurant, he is a very able cook, he often tries to impress people with his strength but his oc has no interest in impressing anyone his OC is instead very clean cut and to business, but will often put fourth monumental amount of passion to something that truly pulls his heart strings, in this way he is very naive.

((Accepted smilie))

Quote: Spyroconvexity
Name: Evan
Appearance: Tall 19 year old guy with glasses.
Personality: Kind, shy, brave
If Infected, appearance of OC?: http://spyroconvexity.devianta...ragon-469028398
If Infected, info of OC?: (info for Shade is below his artwork.)
Other?: Is currently hiding from the government. But the government is close to catching him. Also enjoys being his OC.

((Change your character name then accepted, we already have a Evan in this RP x3))
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:58:47 15/02/2015 by prextail202
#184 Posted: 13:50:50 15/02/2015
(Cool smilie )

Figuring it would be awhile before Winterra woke, Angela could atleast get her somewhere better than the ground. Struggling at first, she eventually managed to balance the Werewolf on her back and carefully bounded back toward Austins house.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#185 Posted: 15:29:07 15/02/2015
ooc: Fixed. Can I have a recap?
---
SC
#186 Posted: 15:59:09 15/02/2015
"Huh, that is weird" I talked back to Austin as I trudged back through the snow, and said nothing more. I knew Austin was interested in Justine, and I didn't want to rain on his parade, but I did find her first. And Shadmé already had a lover, wouldn't want to cut in on that.
---
#187 Posted: 16:21:29 15/02/2015
OoC: Lol, Austin's trying to ship us all! smilie
I'm kinda waiting for Justine and Felis to reply before I can! :3
---
#188 Posted: 16:45:37 15/02/2015
Justine considered Shadmé's suggestion for a safehouse. She was right. Their parents would probably contract the disease as well, then they'd have an even bigger problem. Then something clicked in her mind,

"Um... what about Evan's house? He lives alone."
---
#189 Posted: 17:25:22 15/02/2015 | Topic Creator
((Not much happened, There's now a hole in the side of a house due to Alpha breaking outside, now a bunch of the others are at Aaron's house, Aaron and Alpha are inside the house and Alpha locked them inside.))

I looked at Justine, "He lives alone? Then that could work.." I said to her, "Its the best idea I've heard so far." I said in Jack's british accented voice, not really making much of a deal over it because I knew it was bound to happen.
---
#190 Posted: 17:47:08 15/02/2015
Ooc: Not sure where to start but I'll think of something.

Meanwhile government agents and police were closing in on a house blocks down. "We have you surrounded! Come out peacefully!"

Suddenly a creature broke out through his home's top floor window. "God these guys won't give up. I need to find a safe place to hide from them." He then flew over Aaron's house getting away from the government agents.
---
SC
#191 Posted: 17:56:14 15/02/2015
I nodded at Justine. "He does?" I got up from the couch. "You two are right- there may be our only option as of now." All the same, it was a house- surely people would know we lived there. It wasn't the most secret or safe place, but I couldn't think of any other area that would ensure we could stay together. "Let's do it, then." I put the sketch away and as I did, a sharp pain went through my shoulder and spine. I sharply inhaled and the strange feeling faded. "...Ah. Okay. I wonder where the others are."
---
#192 Posted: 18:04:27 15/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I blinked upon noticing Shadme's reaction, "Are you ok? Did something happen?" I asked curiously and concerned at the same time. I then heard her ask about the others, and I glanced back at the direction of the hole in the wall, "I'm not sure where they are..."
---
#193 Posted: 18:18:36 15/02/2015
When Felis looked out through the hole sirens could be heard as well helicopters. They were chasing another infected human.
---
SC
#194 Posted: 18:30:21 15/02/2015
When she was within view of the house, Angela twitched her ears at the sound of sirens, and her eyes widened in terror as she assumed the worst.

"Oh no..."

While flying would get her there faster, that would also make her all the more easy to spot, so she went from a careful jog to a full-out sprint, and along the way she swore she saw something large flying overhead that definitely wasn't a helicopter, but in her panic she wrote it off.

"Guys!" She yowled the moment she was just several meters away from the gap in the wall. "Are you all still there?!"
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#195 Posted: 18:54:19 15/02/2015
I was dogging darts left and right flying as fast as I could. "I need help."
---
SC
#196 Posted: 19:12:33 15/02/2015
Her vulpine ears perked up at the sound of the sirens of the law. A yelp passed between her lips; she feared that the government would mistake her standard appearance for an Infected and whisk her away just the same. But then Angela's voice rung from outside and made her realize: they had to get moving.

"Oh crap, they found us!" I quickened my pace, scampering for my life as the cops arrived, the chopping of helicopter blades almost drowning out my speech. I looked up to see another large figure, draconic, who I could only assume was yet another person falling victim to the disease. I wanted to help, but I had to help my other friends first. Arriving at the hole blown in the wall, I frantically shouted to my fellow Infected in Austin's living room. "Guys, we gotta get outta here!"
---
#197 Posted: 19:16:54 15/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I held onto Spade tightly upon hearing the sirens, "Oh no no no no..." I said, and looked at the others, "Wh-What do we do?!" I asked them, in a slight panic mode that Jack was always known for. I soon heard the others return, and nodded, "B-But where do we go?!"

Aaron's eyes widened as he heard the sirens, he looked back at Alpha, as if to ask what do they do.
---
#198 Posted: 19:19:32 15/02/2015
Winterra leaped up. "Stay back! I'll handle those guys!" she yelled, forgetting that she was just knocked out and still had a giant bump on her head.
---
#199 Posted: 19:22:24 15/02/2015
Ooc: I'm to busy ATM to really post so don't go like 3 pages without me
---
#200 Posted: 19:30:50 15/02/2015
((Not really Shadmé, I just think Foxtail x Shadmé would be cute))

I heard the sirens and ran home, seeing the girls panicking, I hugged Justine "Everyone! Shh! Listen, their not after us, the sirens are moving away from us, not towards us" I said "But the hole in the wall could give our location away later on, we need to calmly move to another house" I said, I wasn't much of a leader, but I knew how to stay calm under pressure
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me