Forum

Poll

13 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V2!
First | Previous | Page 29 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 48 49 50
The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V2! [CLOSED]
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6279
#1401 Posted: 20:08:44 10/02/2015
Quote: Mrmorrises
I agree, good Little Mac players can put up a serious fight.

Although, for the record, in online mode, Little Mac is like the ultimate character that inexperienced players tend to pick, probably expecting to wreck you, but then Mac's poor air game gets taken advantage of and they end up dying at least five times per round.

I guess what I'm saying is, when you're against a solid Mac player they can be surprisingly good, but when you're against a sub-par Mac player it is the easiest fight ever.

Definitely. With Pac-Man, a Little Mac fight can be fairly easy. Just get their damage to around 50% or more, go to the edge, back throw and throw either an orange or apple. They usually can't recover after that.

Good players know better than to follow me to that edge.
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#1402 Posted: 23:07:01 10/02/2015
Honestly, I don't get Diddy Kong's appeal. His moves seem to be easy to predict and counter, and his smashing capabilities are pretty low. Plus his recovery move is hard to use. ...Then again, I also didn't get Fox's appeal in Melee. He had speed, but he also had the worst smashing capabilities of any character from what I could tell.

Also, anyone else having problems with online since last update? Also, the fact that it now supports the amiibo function is cool, but WTF it only works with certain 3DSs!?
#1403 Posted: 23:40:43 10/02/2015
^The New 3DS (and N3DS XL) have an NFC sensor installed directly into the touch screen, which is why they have amiibo support. They are intending to make a device/portal for normal 3DS/XL/2DS users, but there's no release date for it yet.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#1404 Posted: 02:24:49 11/02/2015
That is if they're still working on it. I personally don't see it coming, as they'll be losing a small loss in people that want amiibo support and are willing to buy the N3DS just for that.
---
words. letters. filler.
#1405 Posted: 13:35:07 11/02/2015
I doubt that crowd is very hi. Most of the people who are going to be buying those new 3DSs are most likely going to be people buying their first 3DS and/or people who broke their first one and are getting a new one.
#1406 Posted: 14:47:54 11/02/2015
^I feel like if they were coming out with the normal sized N3DS, the amount of people investing in one would be higher in the US. A more affordable option with customizable faceplates that can fit in your pocket. I know for sure I'd be buying into it, whereas I don't have much interest in the XL model.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:48:10 11/02/2015 by CAV
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#1407 Posted: 16:36:06 11/02/2015
Quote: CAV
^I feel like if they were coming out with the normal sized N3DS, the amount of people investing in one would be higher in the US. A more affordable option with customizable faceplates that can fit in your pocket. I know for sure I'd be buying into it, whereas I don't have much interest in the XL model.

I agree. I hate how whenever I go over to my neighbor's house, I need to carry my 2DS in a plastic bag because it won't fit in my pocket, so I usually just bring over my 3DS.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6139
#1408 Posted: 16:46:05 11/02/2015

I rather feel the same. I have never cared for the XL versions. Always too big and clunky for me. I rather prefer the normal one that fits not just in my pocket but better in my hands. Then seeing as how I have a perfectly working 3DS, I don't have particular need for getting one of the "new" ones. My main interest was the changing faceplates, though without that I really have little need to buy one unless a game comes out exclusively for the new 3DS that I really want.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#1409 Posted: 20:06:50 11/02/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf
Quote: sonicbrawler182
Quote: Matteomax
Yeesh, I just checked the tier lists. Why the hell is Bowser so low on the list? Some of his moves have KO potential at less than 70%, with his Side Smash KOing at around 60%.

He's so heavy.

Because he has absolutely no combo potential and his attacks are really easy to avoid, while he is super easy to hit and combo. He's a one-trick pony.

He has some combos, but a 3 move combo at best.

I disagree. Bowser doesn't suffer from being as predictable as Charizard, and actually does have quite a few quick moves if you know how to use them. His down special and his side special are both quick and excellent smash moves if used right. His problem, however, is that he really excels in close quarters. His Bowser Bomb is quick and powerful, but needs to be used in front of the opponent's face, which can be difficult. Against a character that has long-ranged smash moves, this can prove detrimental. In the right hands, however, he can be a force to be reckoned with, and his use is determined by the wit of the user and the opponent. I wouldn't like to fight someone who can use the Bowser Bomb wisely and effectively.
#1410 Posted: 20:33:29 11/02/2015
Quote: MugoUrth

He's so heavy.

Because he has absolutely no combo potential and his attacks are really easy to avoid, while he is super easy to hit and combo. He's a one-trick pony.

He has some combos, but a 3 move combo at best.

I disagree. Bowser doesn't suffer from being as predictable as Charizard, and actually does have quite a few quick moves if you know how to use them. His down special and his side special are both quick and excellent smash moves if used right. His problem, however, is that he really excels in close quarters. His Bowser Bomb is quick and powerful, but needs to be used in front of the opponent's face, which can be difficult. Against a character that has long-ranged smash moves, this can prove detrimental. In the right hands, however, he can be a force to be reckoned with, and his use is determined by the wit of the user and the opponent. I wouldn't like to fight someone who can use the Bowser Bomb wisely and effectively.

1) You can also be above them (I find being above them off screen gives them less time to react because they usually don't see what move you're doing in the small bubble.

2. His Fire Roar custom move helps for lack of range, and his dash side B can also help.
#1411 Posted: 02:26:37 12/02/2015
Another thing is that he has two down moves for ariel attacks, his falling shell and Bowser Bomb. I notice I can sometimes trick an AI opponent into attacking. The Bowser Bomb has longer slow up time, so it's useful when an opponent expects the falling shell attack to come down on them when they finish an attack.
#1412 Posted: 02:57:51 12/02/2015
Quote: MugoUrth
I doubt that crowd is very hi. Most of the people who are going to be buying those new 3DSs are most likely going to be people buying their first 3DS and/or people who broke their first one and are getting a new one.

The crowd of first 3DS owners will most likely be the ones who get the now-discounted 3DS XL new. The New 3DS XL is targeted towards long-time fans who have been wanting these additions onto a 3DS. The better market of these are those looking to upgrade.
---
words. letters. filler.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#1413 Posted: 02:57:55 12/02/2015
Quote: somePerson
OMG!!
[User Posted Image]

oh god. i would buy that DLC
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#1414 Posted: 12:24:01 12/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I wish that they would've given us the simple option to buy the smaller version, every other region got it and I don't want to pay more for a handheld I want less. The Amiibo update for New 3DS looks cool and I want it, but I'd rather wait until something's announced.
#1415 Posted: 19:11:59 13/02/2015
I uploaded a Mii a few days, but I've been trying to upload another several times since, but it keeps telling me I reached my limit for uploading Miis, even though I haven't uploaded one since.

I got a Mii based on Gen from Saga Frontier I want to upload.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8478
#1416 Posted: 20:04:27 14/02/2015
Supposed Rayman leak with Mewtwo as well. I hope it's real!

https://www.reddit.com/r/smash...man_dlc_leaked/
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#1417 Posted: 21:17:13 14/02/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Supposed Rayman leak with Mewtwo as well. I hope it's real!

https://www.reddit.com/r/smash...man_dlc_leaked/

I have no idea if it is real or not
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#1418 Posted: 22:19:03 14/02/2015
As a Rayman fanatic, and someone who has dreamed of having him in the game, I can tell you why it's real:

-His pose is EXACTLY the same as his pose from the original Rayman's box art. NOBODY would have predicted that, since Ubisoft seem to have forgotten Classic Rayman.
-His icon is a Lum. NOBODY would have predicted that.
-The render does NOT exist from any past game or promotional material, yet it does match the design of his Smash Bros trophy.
-The same applies to the Mewtwo render.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#1419 Posted: 22:28:14 14/02/2015
As a Rayman fanatic, and someone who has dreamed of having him in the game, I can tell you why it's real:

-His pose is EXACTLY the same as his pose from the original Rayman's box art. NOBODY would have predicted that, since Ubisoft seem to have forgotten Classic Rayman.
-The render does NOT exist from any past game or promotional material, yet it does match the design of his Smash Bros trophy.

I KNOW RIGHT? I'VE ONLY PLAYED 3 RAYMAN GAMES BUT THE GUY IS PART OF MY CHILDHOOD AND I ADORE HIM! COINCIDENTALLY, I STARTED TO REPLAY RAYMAN 3D TODAY!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
gillgrunt987 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7638
#1420 Posted: 22:41:14 14/02/2015
Is it bad that I got Rayman 3D and never bothered to play it due to 1 review? (yes)

On topic, I managed to win a Smash Tour for once. The AI in its so annoying, as they seem stronger than CPU's and are just annoying on the board in general.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#1421 Posted: 22:42:15 14/02/2015

This right here. smilie I've got three of his games:

Rayman DS
Rayman Origins (Xbox 360)
Rayman Legends (Wii U)
---
Hail to the King, baby!
#1422 Posted: 23:09:23 14/02/2015

"Nobody would have predicted that" is how I felt the first time I saw a screenshot with the Duck Hunt dog in it.

A lot of people I see on the site are really complaining about Rayman's image for some reason. smilie
#1423 Posted: 23:57:51 14/02/2015
The reason I'm pretty sure that this is fake is the design on Mewtwo's character selection box. All of the other's have their promotional art on it, while Mewtwo's promotional art is different to what was released during the 50 Fact Extravaganza.

Just my 2 cents...
#1424 Posted: 00:28:16 15/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Wow, this is the best leak I've seen since the ESRB leak, I'm hoping for some gameplay tonight. The Hype Train is back and better than ever!

Oh, and I'll just leave you guys with this little gem...

It's Rayman time!

The reason I'm pretty sure that this is fake is the design on Mewtwo's character selection box. All of the other's have their promotional art on it, while Mewtwo's promotional art is different to what was released during the 50 Fact Extravaganza.

Just my 2 cents...

That "50 Facts" model doesn't seem like it would be his character portrait, as he was in the same pose in the 3DS example image right after...

[User Posted Image]

It'd make more sense that that model was just a WIP Gameplay model instead of the detailed CSS image...
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 01:27:23 15/02/2015 by LunarDistortion
#1425 Posted: 00:31:37 15/02/2015
Quote: LunarDistortion
Wow, this is the best leak I've seen since the ESRB leak, I'm hoping for some gameplay tonight. The Hype Train is back and better than ever!

Oh, and I'll just you guys this little gem...

It's Rayman time!

Now the video is convincing, but the only thing that makes me not buy it was that he didn't select Rayman. If he did, we would hear the announcer say his name, which would be enough proof for me smilie
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#1426 Posted: 00:43:28 15/02/2015

It's Rayman time!

Now the video is convincing, but the only thing that makes me not buy it was that he didn't select Rayman. If he did, we would hear the announcer say his name, which would be enough proof for me smilie

At the end of the video, you can hear a tone play.

He did select him, but the game crashed. It's obviously not a finished build that actually has the character as playable.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#1427 Posted: 00:47:15 15/02/2015

It's Rayman time!

At the end of the video, you can hear a tone play.

He did select him, but the game crashed. It's obviously not a finished build that actually has the character as playable.

Listened 3 times. Heard nothing.
#1428 Posted: 01:37:53 15/02/2015
THAT VIDEO.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. AHHHH AHHH AHHAAAHHHAHAHAHAHA!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Rayman and Mewtwo leak on 3DS!!!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/smash..._mewtwo_on_3ds/
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:49:50 15/02/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#1429 Posted: 02:24:49 15/02/2015
i cant wait to play as them both so much hype
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3600
#1430 Posted: 02:30:59 15/02/2015
Eh...Rayman...
---
My life is complete.
drobot007 Green Sparx Gems: 390
#1431 Posted: 07:28:20 15/02/2015
Any pics on all ambiibo's
---
Add me on Fortnite: ElmoCaused911
#1432 Posted: 07:48:18 15/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: drobot007
Any pics on all ambiibo's

SSB4 Wave 1

SSB4 Wave 2

SSB4 Wave 3

SSB4 Wave 4

Super Mario Wave 1
#1433 Posted: 17:11:15 15/02/2015
Rayman confirmed fake
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#1434 Posted: 17:22:34 15/02/2015
^noooooo (haven't watched yet, I will now)
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
#1435 Posted: 19:35:06 15/02/2015
Supposedly Ubisoft might make a statement on it on Tuesday, and Nintendo has a conference on Tuesday as well. Perhaps the hype and interest yesterday could send a message and make it a reality.

I just want to hear that they're planning to make DLC characters beyond Mewtwo. I would love Rayman but I'd like the idea that we could see Chrom someday.
#1436 Posted: 19:44:03 15/02/2015
Supposedly Ubisoft might make a statement on it on Tuesday, and Nintendo has a conference on Tuesday as well. Perhaps the hype and interest yesterday could send a message and make it a reality.

I just want to hear that they're planning to make DLC characters beyond Mewtwo. I would love Rayman but I'd like the idea that we could see Chrom someday.

Sakurai said he didn't want Chrom in the game if I recall correctly. He wanted something new from the Fire Emblem series besides swordfighters.
#1437 Posted: 20:19:15 15/02/2015
Damn. I would only hope he changes his mind.

Or maybe we could at least get someone from the new FE game?

EDIT: Posting this reply here instead of in the Amiibo thread since it relates to a character in-game:

Greninja's popularity is what gets me caught up in exactly how rare or common he could be. On one hand people who aren't into Pokemon won't recognize him, but on the other his game is recent and he's popular in it. I thought he would've been rare, but at this point I don't know. I just want him since he's my second main.

Could you tell me why Greninja is so good? Because I cannot get the hang of him. When I try to recover, sometimes his Up-B turns into his Side-B (I don't have this problem with any other characters), He has no meteor smashes, his dair sucks, and he doesn't really seem like he's that strong.

Keep in mind that I'm not a professional and someone like Sonicbrawler who seems familiar with loads of characters could probably explain it better, despite not maining him like I do.

If his up-B is turning into a side-B for you you may be pointing the stick/circle pad to the side too early. It's supposed to be a clear up-B that you can direct in other directions after starting, including entirely horizontal if you want to trick an opponent. Try not pointing to the side too soon and see how that turns out.
Though keep in mind that his side-B is pretty good at recovering horizontally and keeping the opponent away if they're at the edge waiting to attack.

The next point I'm going to combine into one argument, since he does have a meteor smash, and it actually is his dair. It's extremely hard to pull off (I still can't on a regular basis and have SD'd more than once as a result) but if hit on a sweet spot, it can definitely have a meteor effect that is noticeable if you land it on someone in the air while they aren't necessarily off stage. Dair as a whole can be a decent move to string together a combo or two on unsuspecting players. Unlike characters like ZSS, Sonic, or Sheik, his dair when landing on an opponent (even if shielding) makes him bounce up, meaning you can either do it again or find a new method of approach. It's not a good idea to spam or abuse, but it can come in handy and isn't as bad as it might seem.

And while Greninja isn't at all the strongest character in the game, he makes up for it in speed. His dodge is very fast and good at getting around someone and punishing with a smash attack or side-B. His counter is good since you can control the direction of where he attacks and it can deal some serious damage if done right, or once again possibly string into another hit; I once countered an attack diagonally upwards and then followed up with a dair that meteor smashed and killed instantly (not sure if I saved the reply; if I did I'll upload).
Using Greninja isn't necessarily about having hard hits more than it is about running circles around the opponent and putting up enough damage to where even an uncharged down smash (more or less the most common way for me to kill) sends the opponent flying too far out to the side to recover.

I think Greninja is an excellent character and has the potential to be among the game's best. I think people underrate him since many professionals prefer to pick Sheik over him. He's not for everyone though.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:20:51 15/02/2015 by CAV
#1438 Posted: 21:27:07 15/02/2015

Greninja's popularity is what gets me caught up in exactly how rare or common he could be. On one hand people who aren't into Pokemon won't recognize him, but on the other his game is recent and he's popular in it. I thought he would've been rare, but at this point I don't know. I just want him since he's my second main.

Could you tell me why Greninja is so good? Because I cannot get the hang of him. When I try to recover, sometimes his Up-B turns into his Side-B (I don't have this problem with any other characters), He has no meteor smashes, his dair sucks, and he doesn't really seem like he's that strong.

Keep in mind that I'm not a professional and someone like Sonicbrawler who seems familiar with loads of characters could probably explain it better, despite not maining him like I do.

If his up-B is turning into a side-B for you you may be pointing the stick/circle pad to the side too early. It's supposed to be a clear up-B that you can direct in other directions after starting, including entirely horizontal if you want to trick an opponent. Try not pointing to the side too soon and see how that turns out.
Though keep in mind that his side-B is pretty good at recovering horizontally and keeping the opponent away if they're at the edge waiting to attack.

The next point I'm going to combine into one argument, since he does have a meteor smash, and it actually is his dair. It's extremely hard to pull off (I still can't on a regular basis and have SD'd more than once as a result) but if hit on a sweet spot, it can definitely have a meteor effect that is noticeable if you land it on someone in the air while they aren't necessarily off stage. Dair as a whole can be a decent move to string together a combo or two on unsuspecting players. Unlike characters like ZSS, Sonic, or Sheik, his dair when landing on an opponent (even if shielding) makes him bounce up, meaning you can either do it again or find a new method of approach. It's not a good idea to spam or abuse, but it can come in handy and isn't as bad as it might seem.

And while Greninja isn't at all the strongest character in the game, he makes up for it in speed. His dodge is very fast and good at getting around someone and punishing with a smash attack or side-B. His counter is good since you can control the direction of where he attacks and it can deal some serious damage if done right, or once again possibly string into another hit; I once countered an attack diagonally upwards and then followed up with a dair that meteor smashed and killed instantly (not sure if I saved the reply; if I did I'll upload).
Using Greninja isn't necessarily about having hard hits more than it is about running circles around the opponent and putting up enough damage to where even an uncharged down smash (more or less the most common way for me to kill) sends the opponent flying too far out to the side to recover.

I think Greninja is an excellent character and has the potential to be among the game's best. I think people underrate him since many professionals prefer to pick Sheik over him. He's not for everyone though.

Ah, thanks. I usually hold down the circle pad diagonally when attempting my up-special.

Oh, so he does actually have a meteor smash. Learn something new every day. But his meteor smash is like Bowser's and Toon Link's: It sends you plummeting towards off-screen if you miss, making it very risky, and to add even more risk than that, only a certain part of the move is a meteor smash. I think there's to much risk in that just for a kill, especially because you can kill safer and easier on the ground with a smash attack.
I think Greninja's dair has a lot more potential on platforms. Occasionally, you can get ~2-3 hits off of the opponent, depending on their health/weight. But Greninja's down air doesn't have any kill potential.

Speaking of Greninja's dodge, does he only have invincibility frames when he is invisible, or during the whole duration of the dodge? Because if it's the first one, his dodge is very short.

Oh, we're talking about cool kills? Okay. Once, I was fighting my friend, Sonic (me) vs. (Charizard), and I did a little string that went Dash->fair->fair->up-b. I killed him with the spring. Although, since Sonic's up-B has very little horizontal recovery, I also lost a stock.
#1439 Posted: 21:35:55 15/02/2015
How can I get a 3ds super smash club nintendo code so I can get Mewtwo....
#1440 Posted: 21:39:01 15/02/2015
Quote: Rand O M

Buy both games and register them on club nintendo. Or you could pay $4.99 (I think) for him.
#1441 Posted: 21:39:47 15/02/2015

Go to Gamestop and check the Smash 3DS boxes, or just buy the game. Plus, Mewtwo is coming later as paid DLC so you can always wait.
---
words. letters. filler.
#1442 Posted: 21:40:16 15/02/2015

Buy both games and register them on club nintendo. Or you could pay $4.99 (I think) for him.

Well i would rather pay the $4.99 then buy a whole new game.

Anyways they stopped putting the codes in the games so I was wondering if their was another way.
#1443 Posted: 21:55:46 15/02/2015
Ah, thanks. I usually hold down the circle pad diagonally when attempting my up-special.

Oh, so he does actually have a meteor smash. Learn something new every day. But his meteor smash is like Bowser's and Toon Link's: It sends you plummeting towards off-screen if you miss, making it very risky, and to add even more risk than that, only a certain part of the move is a meteor smash. I think there's to much risk in that just for a kill, especially because you can kill safer and easier on the ground with a smash attack.
I think Greninja's dair has a lot more potential on platforms. Occasionally, you can get ~2-3 hits off of the opponent, depending on their health/weight. But Greninja's down air doesn't have any kill potential.

Speaking of Greninja's dodge, does he only have invincibility frames when he is invisible, or during the whole duration of the dodge? Because if it's the first one, his dodge is very short.

Oh, we're talking about cool kills? Okay. Once, I was fighting my friend, Sonic (me) vs. (Charizard), and I did a little string that went Dash->fair->fair->up-b. I killed him with the spring. Although, since Sonic's up-B has very little horizontal recovery, I also lost a stock.

Yeah doing that could accidentally trigger his side-B instead. It happens to me sometimes but I tend to not be too far down to get killed by it.

Definitely. Greninja is not a character that I usually attempt meteors with. If you're high in the air and perform it you might be lucky and have enough time when the move ends to up-B back up to the ledge, but for the most part it's an instant death if you miss. And even if you hit, unless you land it squarely on the opponent's head, it's not going to meteor and will instead just hit them and bounce you off. He has more reliable kill moves, but it was worth noting that he does actually have a meteor.
That said my best character for meteors is Falco oddly enough, despite most people insisting it was nerfed.

I'm honestly not quite sure there. Usually for me I'm able to avoid attacks when I dodge, and get punished when I make a mistake or dodge the wrong way. I'll look into it.

That's pretty impressive.

Anyways they stopped putting the codes in the games so I was wondering if their was another way.

Smash 3DS will still have a code in it. Even if you buy it digitally you'll still get coins and a registered game. The "no more codes/coins" rule only applies to games that released after 1/20.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:59:11 15/02/2015 by CAV
#1444 Posted: 22:04:45 15/02/2015
Ok thank you CAV for clearing that up. Stupid me for not reading correctly.

anyways I am trying to learn how to use zero suit samius and its pretty fun
#1445 Posted: 22:30:55 15/02/2015

Yeah doing that could accidentally trigger his side-B instead. It happens to me sometimes but I tend to not be too far down to get killed by it.

Definitely. Greninja is not a character that I usually attempt meteors with. If you're high in the air and perform it you might be lucky and have enough time when the move ends to up-B back up to the ledge, but for the most part it's an instant death if you miss. And even if you hit, unless you land it squarely on the opponent's head, it's not going to meteor and will instead just hit them and bounce you off. He has more reliable kill moves, but it was worth noting that he does actually have a meteor.
That said my best character for meteors is Falco oddly enough, despite most people insisting it was nerfed.

I'm honestly not quite sure there. Usually for me I'm able to avoid attacks when I dodge, and get punished when I make a mistake or dodge the wrong way. I'll look into it.

That's pretty impressive.

Smash 3DS will still have a code in it. Even if you buy it digitally you'll still get coins and a registered game. The "no more codes/coins" rule only applies to games that released after 1/20.

Greninja is definately a tricky character to master. I main him on the 3DS version. You need to make sure your VERY close to the fighter to use that meteor smash.
---
#1446 Posted: 22:34:13 15/02/2015

They stopped putting codes in games release after 2-13-15, which started with MH4U and Majora's Mask 3D. You can still get Smash Bros and get the codes.
---
words. letters. filler.
#1447 Posted: 23:05:20 15/02/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Greninja is definately a tricky character to master. I main him on the 3DS version. You need to make sure your VERY close to the fighter to use that meteor smash.

Interesting that you can use him with the circle pad. For a long time I thought of Greninja as a character that I would like to use but can't use well until I played him on Wii U with the GC controller. From there I discovered he was a main.
#1448 Posted: 23:08:29 15/02/2015
Honestly, I don't want to know how to play as him, so much as how to kick his ugly *** easily with a general character. Also, how to beat Fire Emblem and Armpit easily, as I have problems with them too.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:08:49 15/02/2015 by MugoUrth
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7038
#1449 Posted: 23:34:06 15/02/2015
Remember when there was speculation that Ghirahim would be playable in this game?
#1450 Posted: 00:27:27 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Mrmorrises
Remember when there was speculation that Ghirahim would be playable in this game?

I would've loved for Ghirahim to be in Smash 4, I was part of said speculation in right up until he was deconfirmed as an Assist Trophy in the PotD way back in August...

There were too many characters I wanted in that were turned into Assist's; Ghirahim, Waluigi, Magnus, Takamaru, and even Ridley in a way...
First | Previous | Page 29 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me