Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 556 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 554 555 556 557 558 ... 933 934 935
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2637
#27751 Posted: 20:07:58 07/02/2015
I really hope tonight goes better then last night...
---
now its time to get funky
Windbringer Ripto Gems: 10
#27752 Posted: 20:10:06 07/02/2015
Quote: Thunderdragon14
remember when i was special? yeah. where'd that go?

Growing up at its finest.
#27753 Posted: 20:12:36 07/02/2015
Quote: Windbringer

You really shouldnt comment on someones personal thoughts unless its not serious, like you selling your old Skylanders or Spyro games or something
---
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#27754 Posted: 20:15:48 07/02/2015
I wish things would go right for once in my life
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8109
#27755 Posted: 20:16:59 07/02/2015
Quote: xXBeavcoonXx
Quote: Windbringer

You really shouldnt comment on someones personal thoughts unless its not serious, like you selling your old Skylanders or Spyro games or something

yes, you really, really shouldn't
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5779
#27756 Posted: 22:09:30 07/02/2015
Reply. Reply. Reply.
#27757 Posted: 22:49:16 07/02/2015
Reply. Reply. Reply.
#27758 Posted: 23:18:15 07/02/2015
Reply. Reply. Reply.
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#27759 Posted: 23:23:48 07/02/2015
Quote: Spyrobaro
"we're not in a depressive mode today alright"

depressive mOdE??? wHOA!! I diDNt knOW my emotions and feelings were controlled by a sWiTCH!!!!!

I never realised but I can relate to this so much. It hurts.
#27760 Posted: 23:25:20 07/02/2015
i possibly shouldn't be saying reply reply reply after every post
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#27761 Posted: 00:59:47 08/02/2015
Telling someone that they're important will make them feel great.
Thank you for reminding me that, you mean so much to me.
#27762 Posted: 02:28:12 08/02/2015
tfw pokerus dialga from gts
welp
---
#27763 Posted: 02:30:30 08/02/2015
No... WAY THAT SONG OF ALL SONGS?!?!?!
---
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#27764 Posted: 02:40:13 08/02/2015
Maybe I should vanish...

----

Ugh I hate being sick
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#27765 Posted: 03:14:02 08/02/2015
"ew why is it so cloudy here? it's gross lol"
"Because you live in Washington. It's wet here, lol."
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#27766 Posted: 03:17:24 08/02/2015
So much pain. Is there really nothing I can do to alleviate this? Not even Tylenol? ;~;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5317
#27767 Posted: 04:33:21 08/02/2015
Omg! What a ****ing noob! smilie

Someone was offering any legendary pokemon from X and OR for a Mewtwo.
Apparently they never finished X smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:36:42 08/02/2015 by Starfire Dragon
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#27768 Posted: 05:54:01 08/02/2015
I'll make it a tradition to name every profile on a Zelda game "Lonk".
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3600
#27769 Posted: 13:21:15 08/02/2015
Quote: Cynderfan507
I GOT MY SKITTY PLUSH FINALLY OMFG THANK YOU WORLD

hrrrrrrrrrgg congrats
---
My life is complete.
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#27770 Posted: 13:28:34 08/02/2015
So much to learn and accomplish in less than four weeks...
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#27771 Posted: 16:12:23 08/02/2015
I kinda wish you would hurry up and wake up so you can leave. My stomach feels like **** again...

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:12:59 08/02/2015 by AvatariDragon
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#27772 Posted: 16:13:19 08/02/2015
According to my mom, I have to "do something other than use electronics". How the **** am I meant to do that with like 3 feet of snow outside?!
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#27773 Posted: 16:17:14 08/02/2015
forever alone
like uGH JUST GET VALENTINES DAY OVER WITH
ITS NOT WORTH CELEBRATING IF YOU HAVE NO ONE TO CELEBRATE WITH
next weekend I'll just be crying in my bed because sOMEHOW MY ONE FRIEND WHO IS ANNOYING AND OVERLY HYPER A LOT OF TIMES HAS A BOYFRIEND AND I DONT
I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED, BUT NOT EVERY WISH CAN BE GRANTED

I AM GONNA END UP BEING YOUR NEIGHBOR WHO OWNS FIFTY SEVEN CATS AND ENDS UP DYING IN HER RECLINER WHO IS FOUND FOURTEEN YEARS AFTER HER DEATH PARTIALLY DEVOURED BY SAID CATS AND GETS BURIED IN HER BASEMENT

i m doomeded
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3600
#27774 Posted: 16:32:16 08/02/2015
Quote: Ash Starkindle
forever alone
next weekend I'll just be crying in my bed because sOMEHOW MY ONE FRIEND WHO IS ANNOYING AND OVERLY HYPER A LOT OF TIMES HAS A BOYFRIEND AND I DONT

I AM GONNA END UP BEING YOUR NEIGHBOR WHO OWNS FIFTY SEVEN CATS AND ENDS UP DYING IN HER RECLINER WHO IS FOUND FOURTEEN YEARS AFTER HER DEATH PARTIALLY DEVOURED BY SAID CATS AND GETS BURIED IN HER BASEMENT

i m doomeded

i think you just described my situation perfectly
---
My life is complete.
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#27775 Posted: 16:35:20 08/02/2015
Quote: Ash Starkindle
forever alone

i m doomeded

I understand these feelings, and it's kind of funny because...I already own two cats. xD
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#27776 Posted: 16:40:40 08/02/2015
I GOT MY SKITTY PLUSH FINALLY OMFG THANK YOU WORLD

POST PICS PLS

~~~~
on a related note this was almost $40 but i don't care he's soft and fabulous
http://imgur.com/cKUIrMw.jpg
#27777 Posted: 16:57:49 08/02/2015
^YAY PICTURES
ALSO I GOT HIM AT TARGET AND HES HELLA FAB
HES SO SOFT AND DETAILED AND HES POKEMON CENTER BRAND AND AODJFOWODNFEKSLF
#27778 Posted: 17:03:03 08/02/2015
Quote: HotDogAndZap
^YAY PICTURES
ALSO I GOT HIM AT TARGET AND HES HELLA FAB
HES SO SOFT AND DETAILED AND HES POKEMON CENTER BRAND AND AODJFOWODNFEKSLF

HOLY **** GUESS WHO'S GOING TO TARGET
MY PARENTS ARE GONNA KILL ME BUT WHO CARES
LUCARIO WILL BE MINE.
ONE DAY... ONE DAY...

IM SO HAPPY BECAUSE THEY HADNT GOTTEN ANY IN STOCK SINCE CHRISTMAS IT WAS ALWAYS TYRUNTS AND FENNEKINS AND PIKACHUS AND PANCHAMS OR HOWEVER THE **** YOU SPELL THEIR NAMES BUT THEY HAD ONE TODAY AND I WAS SO EXCITED
they also had a mega blastoise but nobody cares about him

WHERED YOU GET YOUR SKITTY I GOTTA KNOW
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#27779 Posted: 17:08:39 08/02/2015
Sometimes I feel I could be better off maybe as the opposite gender, because I know too well how to act as the opposite gender and even those of the same gender try to date me and stuff though I tell them before things go too far and since I'm straight and stuff...And fore some reason sometimes it feels really right...I'm somewhat strange like that. XP

Don't look at how alone you are...Look at how many friends you have, even if by few it's better than nothing.~
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
#27780 Posted: 17:12:30 08/02/2015

HOLY **** GUESS WHO'S GOING TO TARGET
MY PARENTS ARE GONNA KILL ME BUT WHO CARES
LUCARIO WILL BE MINE.
ONE DAY... ONE DAY...

IM SO HAPPY BECAUSE THEY HADNT GOTTEN ANY IN STOCK SINCE CHRISTMAS IT WAS ALWAYS TYRUNTS AND FENNEKINS AND PIKACHUS AND PANCHAMS OR HOWEVER THE **** YOU SPELL THEIR NAMES BUT THEY HAD ONE TODAY AND I WAS SO EXCITED
they also had a mega blastoise but nobody cares about him

WHERED YOU GET YOUR SKITTY I GOTTA KNOW

FI***RJCJUKGIUYQFFUTUDCFJ I NEED THAT MEGA LUCARIO MORE THAN I NEED AIR YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND
Hey I like mega blastoise smilie I don't like him enough to get a plush of him though lol
SKITTY IS COUNTERFEIT WHY DO YOU WANT

HES SO EXPENSIVE THO smilie
haha same

HEY BOOTLEG PLUSHIES ARE A LOT CHEAPER AND SOMETIMES OF DECENT QUALITY
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#27781 Posted: 17:17:22 08/02/2015
My Rayquaza and Yveltal are supposed to arrive tomorrow. The wait is awful.
#27782 Posted: 17:30:34 08/02/2015
what does almond milk taste like
---
#27783 Posted: 17:30:58 08/02/2015

FI***RJCJUKGIUYQFFUTUDCFJ I NEED THAT MEGA LUCARIO MORE THAN I NEED AIR YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND
Hey I like mega blastoise smilie I don't like him enough to get a plush of him though lol
SKITTY IS COUNTERFEIT WHY DO YOU WANT

HES SO EXPENSIVE THO smilie
haha same

HEY BOOTLEG PLUSHIES ARE A LOT CHEAPER AND SOMETIMES OF DECENT QUALITY

I DO NOT CARE HOW EXPENSIVE HE IS, LUCARIO WILL BE MY POKEMON
HE WILL BE FRIENDZ WITH MY SKITTY AND MY EEVEE

Eh, I guess. Skitty's stitching is actually pretty good for a fake (sort of sloppy on one side though). She's also top heavy and falls over all the time but it's more cute than it is annoying IMO smilie
I wouldn't call her "decent quality" though. In fact, when I got her I could've dismissed her as "worthless garbage quality". The pom poms on Skitty's tail were white and were hot glued on, and the person who made it did a ****ty job at gluing them on, cuz strings of hot glue were falling off of her tail. But I'm gonna go to a craft store today and get some pom poms to replace the ugly glue covered ones (I cut them off, they were gross).
THIS HAS BEEN "CF REVIEWS BOOTLEG PLUSHES".

you have an Eevee hhhhh jealous
I only have Lucario and a Starly.

You have to be really observant and do a lot of research on the seller before you buy bootlegs because some people do it because they like it and put a lot of detail and passion into their work and others do it for money and hot glue the **** together
#27784 Posted: 17:32:02 08/02/2015

almond milk is amazing 10/10 pls try it
I recommend the chocolate almond milk
It just tastes like thinner regular milk
#27785 Posted: 17:34:28 08/02/2015

almond milk is amazing 10/10 pls try it
I recommend the chocolate almond milk
It just tastes like thinner regular milk

i hate milk but my friend said it tastes better idk i need better sources of calcium
i know almond milk isn't as good as regular milk for that but still need more everything
---
#27786 Posted: 17:39:44 08/02/2015

I DO NOT CARE HOW EXPENSIVE HE IS, LUCARIO WILL BE MY POKEMON
HE WILL BE FRIENDZ WITH MY SKITTY AND MY EEVEE

Eh, I guess. Skitty's stitching is actually pretty good for a fake (sort of sloppy on one side though). She's also top heavy and falls over all the time but it's more cute than it is annoying IMO smilie
I wouldn't call her "decent quality" though. In fact, when I got her I could've dismissed her as "worthless garbage quality". The pom poms on Skitty's tail were white and were hot glued on, and the person who made it did a ****ty job at gluing them on, cuz strings of hot glue were falling off of her tail. But I'm gonna go to a craft store today and get some pom poms to replace the ugly glue covered ones (I cut them off, they were gross).
THIS HAS BEEN "CF REVIEWS BOOTLEG PLUSHES".

you have an Eevee hhhhh jealous
I only have Lucario and a Starly.

You have to be really observant and do a lot of research on the seller before you buy bootlegs because some people do it because they like it and put a lot of detail and passion into their work and others do it for money and hot glue the **** together

My eevee is best eevee Takara Tomy 4 lief maaan
Yeah, it actually said in the description of the product that it was fake. But I was like "lel **** it they have a lot of good feedback". The only real complaint I had was Skitty's tail. Other than that, she's adorable smilie

SKITTY IS SO CUTE i really want oneeee

there's this really adorable bootleg growlithe that I want but I can't order stuff online and the legit version is selling for over $80 and that's just bs I mean really it's like 7 inches tall it's not worth $80
#27787 Posted: 17:50:54 08/02/2015

Yeah, it actually said in the description of the product that it was fake. But I was like "lel **** it they have a lot of good feedback". The only real complaint I had was Skitty's tail. Other than that, she's adorable smilie

there's this really adorable bootleg growlithe that I want but I can't order stuff online and the legit version is selling for over $80 and that's just bs I mean really it's like 7 inches tall it's not worth $80

Wtf why can't you get stuff online? That's how I got skitty, she was $13 with free shipping smilie
It annoys me when official stuff costs that much online when you could get it in japan for like $10 (USD). I mean, if it's like Figma figures, which cost about $40 (USD, again, as I know little to nothing about the currency of other countries, just what it equals in USD smilie ) everywhere, then yeah, it's fine to pay that price. But $80 when it's $10 somewhere else? That's when you say "**** it I'm buying a bootleg".

I'd have to use my moms credit card and she hates pokemon. the growlithe I want is around $16 with shipping. All the Pokemon Center brand stuff has to be shipped from Japan so it always costs a rediculous amount. ;-; I'm going to vacation to Japan sometime and just buy everything I'll ever need while I'm there.
#27788 Posted: 18:02:58 08/02/2015

Wtf why can't you get stuff online? That's how I got skitty, she was $13 with free shipping smilie
It annoys me when official stuff costs that much online when you could get it in japan for like $10 (USD). I mean, if it's like Figma figures, which cost about $40 (USD, again, as I know little to nothing about the currency of other countries, just what it equals in USD smilie ) everywhere, then yeah, it's fine to pay that price. But $80 when it's $10 somewhere else? That's when you say "**** it I'm buying a bootleg".

I'd have to use my moms credit card and she hates pokemon. the growlithe I want is around $16 with shipping. All the Pokemon Center brand stuff has to be shipped from Japan so it always costs a rediculous amount. ;-; I'm going to vacation to Japan sometime and just buy everything I'll ever need while I'm there.

Wtf why does your mom hate Pokemon smilie My mom just says she doesn't like that the game is pretty much about making animals fight, but she's fine with me buying Pokemon stuff (as long as it's at a reasonable price).
Holy ****, you're going to Japan? smilie

I don't know, actually. She hates it with a passion but every time I ask her why I never get an answer. She's warmed up to it a lot though recently. She doesn't care if I buy pokemon stuff with my own money but she's by no means happy about it. She always tries to convince me to get other stuff but I was able to get a ton of cards and Alpha Sapphire and Lucario with my Christmas money. She wasn't allowed to complain about what I bought because it wasn't her money to begin with. I used up the last of my Christmas money on lucario though. I also managed to snag a Sylveon battle deck saying that I would pay her with my Christmas money when we got home but I "forgot" to pay her and she forgot about it too so I basically got a free $12 pokemon card deck lol
also I have no official plans to go to Japan but me and a few of my friends want to go together when we're legal adults with money and jobs
we'll still be into pokemon when we're like 30 aha
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#27789 Posted: 18:09:18 08/02/2015

Where did you get your Skitty plush with free shipping? smilie
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
First | Previous | Page 556 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 554 555 556 557 558 ... 933 934 935

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me