Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Awesome Mix Vol.1 [CLOSED]
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#1 Posted: 04:16:13 19/01/2015 | Topic Creator
The soundtrack of the movie Guardians of the Galaxy titled "Awesome Mix Vol.1" really resonates with me. From listening to the whole soundtrack I feel it tells a story. A man as a massive crush on a girl, he eventually gets together with the girl and they get married, years later the girl dies leaving the man confused and upset. He denies it and tries to suppress the feeling of death but he gives in, and all of the sadness erupts causing the man to get angry. But in the end the man accepts his lover's death and is finally happy!

This is very similar to when my mom died and I feel I needed to share this with all of you guys and gals
---
henlo
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#2 Posted: 04:45:30 19/01/2015
Quote: Will171717
The soundtrack of the movie Guardians of the Galaxy titled "Awesome Mix Vol.1" really resonates with me. From listening to the whole soundtrack I feel it tells a story. A man as a massive crush on a girl, he eventually gets together with the girl and they get married, years later the girl dies leaving the man confused and upset. He denies it and tries to suppress the feeling of death but he gives in, and all of the sadness erupts causing the man to get angry. But in the end the man accepts his lover's death and is finally happy!

This is very similar to when my mom died and I feel I needed to share this with all of you guys and gals

[User Posted Image]
- - -
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8733
#3 Posted: 05:11:03 19/01/2015
Not to sound rude, but are you forcing us to know that your mom died?
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5779
#4 Posted: 05:43:41 19/01/2015
Quote: somePerson
Not to sound rude, but are you forcing us to know that your mom died?

It's quite depressing. And he possibly thought the dS community is a very comfortable place to talk about it.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me