Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
people are pissed with NoA [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 00:46:13 15/01/2015 | Topic Creator
because no regular new 3ds
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#2 Posted: 00:49:51 15/01/2015
I honestly don't care.
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#3 Posted: 00:56:26 15/01/2015
Wow I'm glad I decided to buy the last regular 3ds from my local walmart recently. o.o
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#4 Posted: 01:11:07 15/01/2015
What's NoA?
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8733
#5 Posted: 01:11:12 15/01/2015
Nintendo has been doing horribly lately tbh.
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#6 Posted: 01:11:51 15/01/2015
Quote: CommanderGame
What's NoA?

Nintendo of America.
#7 Posted: 01:17:24 15/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: AmethystRose
Wow I'm glad I decided to buy the last regular 3ds from my local walmart recently. o.o

not only this, but regular 3ds is discontinued in NA.
#8 Posted: 01:20:15 15/01/2015
Omg I absolubtely DESPISE the branding

new Nintendo 3DS?! God that's so horrible!
#9 Posted: 01:22:21 15/01/2015 | Topic Creator

does canada have the regular new 3ds?
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#10 Posted: 01:28:20 15/01/2015
I despise Nintendo of America. They have been doing a lot of stupid ****. I can list a good sum of stupid stuff they have been doing. They shot themselves so many holes in their foot, that they are using their foot for target practice.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#11 Posted: 01:29:12 15/01/2015
Quote: ZapNorris

does canada have the regular new 3ds?

Nope. It also costs 229.99$ instead of 199.99$ smilie
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#12 Posted: 01:35:58 15/01/2015
Yeah, they've had some serious supply and demand balancing issues as of late. Perhaps we should make their executives retake Intro to Microeconomics? <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#13 Posted: 01:41:29 15/01/2015
The whole gaming industry has been pretty bad lately, especially with all those disappointments by Ubisoft and Bungie...
#14 Posted: 01:47:04 15/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I just want my villager amiibo, dammit!
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#15 Posted: 02:53:59 15/01/2015
What's NoA?

Nintendo of Australia (Kappa). But they're doing such a good job lately. I don't understand how anyone could be pissed with them unless they had a bad experience with their mediocre customer service or are annoyed about the gadderful amiibo stock.

Quote: ZapNorris
Quote: AmethystRose

not only this, but regular 3ds is discontinued in NA.

Hasn't it been discontinued worldwide for a while?
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:56:41 15/01/2015 by Arc of Archives
#16 Posted: 02:55:06 15/01/2015 | Topic Creator
We're talking about American Nintendo
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#17 Posted: 02:57:19 15/01/2015
Hence the Kappa
#18 Posted: 02:58:50 15/01/2015
Quote: Trix Master 100
I despise Nintendo of America. They have been doing a lot of stupid ****. I can list a good sum of stupid stuff they have been doing. They shot themselves so many holes in their foot, that they are using their foot for target practice.

accurate post is accurate
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#19 Posted: 03:11:18 15/01/2015
Oh you bet I'm irritated.

Supposedly the reasoning for this is that they conducted a survey/test and research data shows that Americans (and Canadians I suppose) don't care for white systems and often prefer the larger one. So apparently that clicked to their heads that we would only want the XL system with two boring colors and no way to customize the exterior.

I understand the reasoning but it's a huge generalization and they don't realize that not everyone has beefy hands or huge pockets. I still have my original 3DS from 2011 and I love how it can fit in nearly every pocket I can think of, even with the extended battery attached to it. My Vita can't always do that, and an XL is even bigger than that. I shouldn't have to pack a string bag with me every time I want to bring my portable system on the go with me.

I'll be honest though. For a long time I said I was gonna upgrade to the XL model when the N3DS came to America. And even with what I listed above I may have been able to slightly work around it. But now you want to tell me I don't get faceplates to customize it with? Yeah the Monster Hunter bundle is sexy as hell but I don't have money for it now. By the time I do, it'll be gone and I'll be left with two colors I don't care for. I'd much rather be able to get cool faceplate skins than have two colors I have no interest in (and seriously we don't even get the blue? At least that one looks decent).

This is all one big flub up. There's a petition to get the original model here in North America and it doesn't hurt to sign it. Yeah petitions don't always work, but a petition is what helped games like Xenoblade and The Last Story get localized, so it's not out of the question here either. But until I see news for the normal size or a game I really want that is exclusive for new systems, I'm probably gonna pass.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:12:06 15/01/2015 by CAV
#20 Posted: 03:15:27 15/01/2015
Quote: CAV

Supposedly the reasoning for this is that they conducted a survey/test and research data shows that Americans (and Canadians I suppose) don't care for white systems and often prefer the larger one. So apparently that clicked to their heads that we would only want the XL system with two boring colors and no way to customize the exterior.

I understand the reasoning but it's a huge generalization and they don't realize that not everyone has beefy hands or huge pockets. I still have my original 3DS from 2011 and I love how it can fit in nearly every pocket I can think of, even with the extended battery attached to it. My Vita can't always do that, and an XL is even bigger than that. I shouldn't have to pack a string bag with me every time I want to bring my portable system on the go with me.

I'll be honest though. For a long time I said I was gonna upgrade to the XL model when the N3DS came to America. And even with what I listed above I may have been able to slightly work around it. But now you want to tell me I don't get faceplates to customize it with? Yeah the Monster Hunter bundle is sexy as hell but I don't have money for it now. By the time I do, it'll be gone and I'll be left with two colors I don't care for. I'd much rather be able to get cool faceplate skins than have two colors I have no interest in (and seriously we don't even get the blue? At least that one looks decent).

This is all one big flub up. There's a petition to get the original model here in North America and it doesn't hurt to sign it. Yeah petitions don't always work, but a petition is what helped games like Xenoblade and The Last Story get localized, so it's not out of the question here either. But until I see news for the normal size or a game I really want that is exclusive for new systems, I'm probably gonna pass.

I'm just gonna quote this to bring attention to it because its 200x better than anything I could have said and CAV is more respectable than me so
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#21 Posted: 20:35:40 15/01/2015
a friend of mine bought plates for the regular new 3DS and hes pissed so i have just been laughing at him

i am not too bothered by this since i considered buying the XL but i cant really afford that along with all these other games coming out... my big motivator to get it was for portable xenoblade but i already have that game and a 3DS so i will probably wait
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#22 Posted: 20:45:35 15/01/2015
Quote: CAV

Just signed the petition.While I don't live in the US I still think you guys should get the regular model.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
epicLLOYD Yellow Sparx Gems: 1893
#23 Posted: 20:58:14 15/01/2015
NoUK 5 life!
#24 Posted: 21:10:12 15/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: epicLLOYD
NoUK 5 life!

you and your dang faceplates...
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#25 Posted: 21:17:36 15/01/2015
delicious american tears
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12363
#26 Posted: 00:27:16 16/01/2015
we cant get normal sized ones because they're too small for our big american hands
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#27 Posted: 02:35:19 16/01/2015
People are also pissed because they aren't getting an AC Adapter. It's funny how people don't get bothered by it until it happens to them, even though it's been in effect in Japan, Australia, and Europe for years, and majority of the people *****ing about it already own an AC Adapter.
---
words. letters. filler.
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#28 Posted: 03:00:27 16/01/2015
I think the AC adapter thing was a bad call and it's going to piss off a lot of parents. Adding a $5 accessory somehow made it too expensive? Even if buying one separate was always an option, not everyone already has a 3DS and most people are going to assume it's included.
---
#all Spyros are valid
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#29 Posted: 04:46:37 16/01/2015
well'p

everyone grab ur pitchforks n' torches,

we're gonna burn their potatoes down... >:)
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me