Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Chris Chan ends up in jail because of a Skylander
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Chris Chan ends up in jail because of a Skylander [CLOSED]
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#51 Posted: 03:04:11 05/01/2015
Whatever helps you sleep better at night, man.

ITT: Everyone gangs up on an individual with serious mental issues, then the one guy who says "Hey, this really isn't right" gets called an ass. If there was a gold star award, you'd get it.
#52 Posted: 03:10:50 05/01/2015
Question: Where did I say that you said it was "alright to make fun of him"?

Because I'm not seeing where I said that on my screen. Quote, please.
#53 Posted: 03:15:25 05/01/2015
Quote: Sesshomaru75
I didn't say it was alright to make fun of him you idiot, but obviously you ignored the rest of post.

Please elaborate this statement.

I didn't say you said it was okay. Why would you start off your post with this comment, calling me names because you didn't say something that I never said you said?

Also, good job on ignoring the rest of my post. :)

Your post started out with a faulty premise. If I'm watching a talking head on the news that starts out with inaccurate statements, I'm less likely to acknowledge anything further they have to say.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:17:34 05/01/2015 by UncleBob
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#54 Posted: 03:18:00 05/01/2015 | Topic Creator
When it comes to going easy on him, I do agree in some part (and most of his most venomous trolls have taken to being nice to him, they feel like he's had enough), but this, in the eyes of many Christorians, is the final straw. His problems go far beyond his autism. This incident was his own fault. In fact, for all of the absolute worst things that have happened to him, he has no one to blame but himself. Besides, Chris is no angel. Not by any means. Just read through the CWCki and you'll see.

That said, having a harmless laugh about him on a website that he will probably never find will not make him uneasy. Now, if we were talking about contacting Chris and just blasting him, then I could see your point.

I certainly don't approve of people blasting Chris anyway, but he has gotten himself in some serious trouble now. People have constantly tried to talk to him and help him get on the right track, and he has ignored every bit of it. Now, nobody cares anymore.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:19:19 05/01/2015 by Metallo
eruptshake137 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1436
#55 Posted: 03:21:36 05/01/2015
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
Quote: Trix Master 100
Oh my god, what and idiot.

He should have known better than to go to the gamestop. Since he was banned from it for trying ruin Sonic Boom covers (< Or something close, but did have to do with Sonic boom.). And he walks in there anyways?

Oi vey...Can people get the idea that if you are banned from a store you should not go in for more trouble?

He went in and HID the copies, and hid all merchandise of Sonic Boom from TRU, reason why is because "Sonic's arms aren't blue."

Chris Chan is a ****ing idiot from my view point. Who the **** cares if his arms are blue. Besides, he makes it sound like he's the victim in all of this. He's the one who peppersprayed the employee for no ****ing reason. People like this deserve the kind of punishment they're getting.

Tbh he was doing them a favor. (kidding)
---
Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

CATS
#56 Posted: 03:21:49 05/01/2015
[...]maybe if you worded things better, people might not get as mad at you.

See, here's the thing - I don't care if you like me or hate me.

It's that simple.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#57 Posted: 03:22:43 05/01/2015
Quote: UncleBob
Whatever helps you sleep better at night, man.

ITT: Everyone gangs up on an individual with serious mental issues, then the one guy who says "Hey, this really isn't right" gets called an ass. If there was a gold star award, you'd get it.

Been stalking this for awhile, but the bolded section came across to me as if you are saying everyone else here is claiming it A-okay to call the guy names and insult him, while you are the lone one trying to stand up for what's right. May not be what it was meant, but to me, it read as if saying everyone else here believes insulting him is perfectly fine. Sure, you didn't call out Sess specifically, but he is among the general populace that seemed implied.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#58 Posted: 03:26:29 05/01/2015
If that's how you feel, mark my posts and get me banned.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me