Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I hate pimples :( [CLOSED]
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#1 Posted: 03:09:43 03/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Massive outbreak: 3 on my nose, 2 on my lip, and one on my cheek. Just intime for school. whoopde ****ing doo.
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#2 Posted: 03:11:26 03/01/2015
use a salicylic acid treatment! cvs or any drugstore wherever you live has a bunch of products like spot treatments and facial cleansers/scrubs
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#3 Posted: 03:13:18 03/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Thanks^
I have used my facial scrub, but nothing has happened. I'll probably go out to tomorrow to get another one, because I'm running low on it any way.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#4 Posted: 03:14:56 03/01/2015
I hate acne too. At least you don't have it all over the face, back, and shoulders. Unfortunately for me I'm stuck with them on my face, back, and shoulders.

See if you can get some acne cream and start putting that on in the morning and at night.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5415
#5 Posted: 03:16:12 03/01/2015
I'm gonna go on oral meds because my acne is stress-induced. Topical treatments just prevent further irritation for me and really dry out my skin. :(
---
BREATHE AIR.
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#6 Posted: 03:17:31 03/01/2015
Dude wtf that's all you have
I just have a ton in my chin
Idek why
#7 Posted: 03:17:59 03/01/2015
It's also super important to use a good moisturizer after you use a scrub or cleanser. Even if you think you don't need it. Pimples come up from clogged pores from dirt or sometimes when your face is dry it produces excess oils and they clog up that way.

If you need pimples to go away right away and you can't wait a week or two for a scrub to start working use a spot treatment.

Sometimes going to a dermatologist can help if you have severe acne
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#8 Posted: 03:19:14 03/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Thanks for the help guys ^.^
#9 Posted: 03:23:01 03/01/2015
yeah! I know how frustrating pimples can be, especially when you want to look nice when schools starts back up
I used to have bad breakouts back in middle school. thankfully i'm older now and i rarely get them anymore, maybe an occasional one or two
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12363
#10 Posted: 03:27:58 03/01/2015
eat more bananas too if you can - the potassium apparently can help
#11 Posted: 03:30:17 03/01/2015
Quote: Carmelita Fox
eat more bananas too if you can - the potassium apparently can help

apparently fish oil helps a lot too???
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3336
#12 Posted: 03:56:16 03/01/2015
It sucks when you're wanting to ask someone out and you just have this acne on your face.

I've been using medical lotions and such. Honestly I've decided to just go to the dermatologist to get hooked up
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#13 Posted: 04:02:27 03/01/2015
I know how you feel I used to have lots of acne, and pimples too... but I've been using this acne cream stuff that works extremely well, and wash my face more often, and it goes away really fast now,

sori.
Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
#14 Posted: 11:42:10 04/01/2015
Acne I am a total hater of them.

Coconut and Peanuts make your skin produce more acne.

Sweating a lot also another one.

I get acne across my forehead.

Also sunburn can also make you break out.

I wash my face three times a day and it keep it under some control.
---
We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
Samius Hunter Gems: 9303
#15 Posted: 12:00:37 04/01/2015
Apart from severe acne (which is a medical condition), I think the best way to take care of your skin is to simply eat well and exercise.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#16 Posted: 14:38:50 04/01/2015
^Pretty much what everyone above me has said.

You know, I had a pimple on the corner of my mouth that probably would've been barely noticeable if I left it alone, but being the idiot I am, I kept picking and scratching at it until it busted.........And it tore some skin, too.

Now I've got a scar there. It looks like I have herpes and it hurts like HELL whenever I open my mouth too wide. It also bleeds if I touch it too much.

So I've got to use a lot of Neosporin and peroxide to heal it before school starts.
#17 Posted: 14:50:56 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Oh that sucks^

Same with me, but in the center of my forehead smilie
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#18 Posted: 15:38:24 04/01/2015
Yeah, kinda going off of what Metallo said, messing with them can make it worse. I've noticed that if I feel one coming and I don't mess with it, it usually goes away within a day. Also, don't touch your face a lot, I think that's what my biggest problem is. Also like what Samius said, eating right can really help. And according to my parents, going outside a lot helps because the sun on your skin dries out the pimples or something. I'm not really sure if it's true or not because I haven't really tested it but it's worth a shot.

Just wash your face on a daily basis, I would recommend stuff but everyone above me pretty much took care of that. I didn't see Proactive mentioned though. It didn't work for me all too well, but I know a few people who used it and their skin was like flawless. And if it just seems totally untreatable dermatologists can help, but I'd use that as a last resort. You're fifteen, yes? Unless you're just really lucky, you're going to get a lot of pimples. But as you get older it will get better.

Anyway, good luck to you~
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:38:46 04/01/2015 by AvatariDragon
#19 Posted: 16:07:17 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2637
#20 Posted: 16:12:56 04/01/2015
I have 3 inbetween my chin and bottom lip.
---
now its time to get funky
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#21 Posted: 16:54:57 04/01/2015
everyone else pretty well nailed it, what i do is not touch my face and sometimes i use acne wipe things, also not mess with existing zits so i don't get acne scars

i also shower daily (mostly for my hair because it gets yucky if i dont wash it every day) and give some more attention to my face
#22 Posted: 22:05:21 04/01/2015
Quote: Templarhunter97

Coconuts and peanuts do not make your skin produce more acne. Coconut oil, preferably unrefined organic virgin coconut oil, is really good as a moisturizer if not overused.

Sweating can clog pores but usually isn't a problem if you exfoliate and wash your face and your body properly(which can help acne if you have it on your back or shoulders).

I've never heard of sunburns causing acne, but usually the sun can dry out existing acne and actually clear it up.

DO NOT NOT NOT wash your face 3 times a day!!!!!!!!!!! You are completely stripping your face of natural oils that you NEED. It's drying out your face and causes the oil glands in your skin to produce too much oil, leading to clogged pores.
MOISTURIZE.
---
tumblr
not yr babe
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#23 Posted: 22:11:25 04/01/2015
I have acne all over my face. I've tried all sorts of medication, and they had to up the dosage several times because after a while it'd become ineffective. My dosage was so high at one point I got sick and threw up for a week. The acne remains.

Do not complain.
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#24 Posted: 22:41:25 04/01/2015
How can you hate pimples? They're so cool they have PIMP in their name
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8733
#25 Posted: 22:44:06 04/01/2015
I have like 12 pimples.
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#26 Posted: 23:00:27 04/01/2015
everyone gets acne, try and treat it before it becomes really bad (if it does). my older brother had simple acne and he didn't treat it at all and it got so bad to the point where when it finally left (he is almost 23 now) he has acne scars on his face.

fortunately i hardly had an issue with acne and it only showed up on my forehead (i had long bangs) during my teenage years

go to target or cvs and pick some things up
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#27 Posted: 23:06:03 04/01/2015
Quote: Arc of Archives
How can you hate pimples? They're so cool they have PIMP in their name

Because pimps are cool...
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
#28 Posted: 05:30:39 05/01/2015
Quote: Coocie2
Quote: Templarhunter97

Coconuts and peanuts do not make your skin produce more acne. Coconut oil, preferably unrefined organic virgin coconut oil, is really good as a moisturizer if not overused.

Sweating can clog pores but usually isn't a problem if you exfoliate and wash your face and your body properly(which can help acne if you have it on your back or shoulders).

I've never heard of sunburns causing acne, but usually the sun can dry out existing acne and actually clear it up.

DO NOT NOT NOT wash your face 3 times a day!!!!!!!!!!! You are completely stripping your face of natural oils that you NEED. It's drying out your face and causes the oil glands in your skin to produce too much oil, leading to clogged pores.
MOISTURIZE.

This is my experience.

Coconut and peanuts make my face break out. And sunburn ouch face full of acne. Red faced and then the next day a bunch of pimple so sore to touch.(Nasty)

I have to wash my face three times a day when I'm working in the holiday and when I'm at school.

I do a lot of work like plating flowers and tree mowing lawns etc.

Mum won't let me in the house with a dirty face.
---
We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5779
#29 Posted: 10:20:53 05/01/2015
don't we all
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#30 Posted: 14:33:17 05/01/2015
Rub the insides fresh banana peels over your face until the they get dark then don't wash for at least a half hour. Also, fish oils and vitamin A.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5779
#31 Posted: 14:43:26 05/01/2015
And toothpaste(gum version), put cold ice pack on for the whole day, steam your face, lemon, etc
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me