Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Dear windump [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 00:11:49 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
please, stop spreading your cancer through these fourms.

I know i'm gonna get a lot of backlash from this, but isn't he an idiot? His cancer must be stopped!
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#2 Posted: 00:12:17 04/01/2015
What cancer?
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8733
#3 Posted: 00:13:16 04/01/2015
Yeah the crab because my cat is dying so give me smash bros codes!
#4 Posted: 00:14:06 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson
Yeah the crab because my cat is dying so give me smash bros codes!

Yup! that idiot..
Samius Hunter Gems: 9303
#5 Posted: 00:14:16 04/01/2015
If you're referring to the MLP pics, they're literally pictures of cartoon horses. You can handle it.
#6 Posted: 00:15:34 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
i'm refering to crap like this,

[User Posted Image]
#7 Posted: 00:16:26 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynderfan507
Um...
Just because a person isn't well liked doesn't mean it's a-okay to make a thread about them being "cancer".
Also **** you and your cancer jokes. They aren't funny, so **** off.

i knew you would be here.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#8 Posted: 00:18:12 04/01/2015
Really.... another cancer joke.... I thought you stopped doing these.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Samius Hunter Gems: 9303
#9 Posted: 00:20:29 04/01/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
i'm refering to crap like this,

[User Posted Image]

So.. A pointless comment?

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but your minor inconvenience/annoyance is really not something worth making a hate topic for. If it's not against the forum rules, I'm pretty sure it'll blow over a lot faster if you just ignore it.
#10 Posted: 00:21:13 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Um...
Just because a person isn't well liked doesn't mean it's a-okay to make a thread about them being "cancer".
Also **** you and your cancer jokes. They aren't funny, so **** off.

i knew you would be here.

Ha.
Good.
I was expected.
I feel loved.

Now stop.

How about... when windump gets smart.
#11 Posted: 00:23:43 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm making fun of him because he's an idiot.
#12 Posted: 00:24:37 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Okay then.
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3336
#13 Posted: 00:24:50 04/01/2015
So we've established Windumup is annoying and thinks he can tell people what is and isn't funny and that Zapnorris is annoying and a bully

kden good job guys, let's pick this up again tomorrow.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#14 Posted: 00:25:29 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Lunarz
So we've established Windumup is annoying and thinks he can tell people what is and isn't funny

kden good job guys, let's pick this up again tomorrow.

yeah.
#15 Posted: 00:30:24 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Okay then.

Dumb bastard. smilie
Seriously, what's funny about calling people "cancer"? What's funny about making topics about users that aren't liked? What's funny about making jokes about serious (oftentimes fatal) illnesses?
Do you think people will like you at all if you keep this up? Seriously!
I'm amazed that you aren't the most hated person on this damn forum (and this is coming from someone who's not all too great either).

have you SEEN windump's posts?!
#16 Posted: 00:32:52 04/01/2015
holy ****, why does everyone care so much. Like, I get that he said the word cancer. Who gives a ****, what's it going to do, it in itself isn't going to give anyone any diseases, he said a word that people didn't like, telling him you didn't like it won't make him take it back or stop, it only makes things worse. People need to learn when to walk away.

Like, I know people who have had cancer and died from it, but it doesn't bug me that he's using the word because I know it's not going to do anything.

Just ignore it, like seriously, you're literally calling this guy a dumbass and saying he's insensitive which is redundant and hypocritical.
---
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#17 Posted: 00:38:47 04/01/2015
holy ****, why does everyone care so much. Like, I get that he said the word cancer. Who gives a ****, what's it going to do, it in itself isn't going to give anyone any diseases, he said a word that people didn't like, telling him you didn't like it won't make him take it back or stop, it only makes things worse. People need to learn when to walk away.

Like, I know people who have had cancer and died from it, but it doesn't bug me that he's using the word because I know it's not going to do anything.

Just ignore it, like seriously, you're literally calling this guy a dumbass and saying he's insensitive which is redundant and hypocritical.

Eh, maybe I'm a bit hostile. But I'm seriously done with him at this point.
And besides: why not pay attention? He made a topic. Though I feel it'd be hilarious if he made a topic like this and everyone ignored it...
Eh, I'm just speaking my mind.

this,
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#18 Posted: 00:39:38 04/01/2015
You just said you're done but you are posting here trying to fight him. Honestly I don't want to seem rude but that contradicts itself. Just ignore these inevitably-to-be-closed topics.
---
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#19 Posted: 00:39:58 04/01/2015
In all seriousness, Windumup's not a bad person, but I think he might be one of three things:

1) Really, really sheltered.
2) Slightly, um.....Behind the power curve.
3) Lying about his age.

That said, he is not a "cancer" and has every right to be here.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:41:56 04/01/2015 by Metallo
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#20 Posted: 00:40:40 04/01/2015
Quote: Metallo
In all seriousness, Windumup's not a bad person, but I think he might be:

1) Really, really sheltered.
2) Slightly, um.....Behind the power curve.
3) Lying about his age.

That said, he is not a "cancer" and has every right to be here.

- - -
#21 Posted: 00:43:36 04/01/2015
If you want to try and bully the bully which basically ruins any moral value you represented then go ahead
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#22 Posted: 00:43:44 04/01/2015
It's not so much using the disease's name that's an issue, so much as trying to liken an individual's behavior to the disease. Regardless of what you think about his behavior, quirks and all, no one deserves to have a topic made solely to put them down. Zap, if you had a legitimate issue, you should have spoken to someone through PM. But the image you posted is not an example of bad behavior, at least to me. What's wrong with someone saying they don't think your joke is funny? If there's some bigger context to this image I'm unaware of then by all means PM me to let me know.

But for now, this is getting locked. Seems to me like blatant flaming. Nothing to see here, move along. >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#23 Posted: 00:43:48 04/01/2015
You just said you're done but you are posting here trying to fight him. Honestly I don't want to seem rude but that contradicts itself. Just ignore these inevitably-to-be-closed topics.

I didn't say I was done posting here, I'm just done with him. As in its quite obvious he's a ****ty person, so why not go off on him? He deserves it for the **** he caused, IMO.

Yeah, but there's a way to combat that kind of behavior. Refer back to my epic battle with zer0dch and you'll see.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me