Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
2015-2016 movies [CLOSED]
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#51 Posted: 22:03:23 02/01/2015
Quote: Cynderfan507
Quote: Windumup
Quote: Mesuxelf

Bu I liked Monsters University smilie

Well then like it smilie honestly the quality of a movie is in the eye is in the beholder.

You wouldn't say that if you had to sit through the horror that was Alvin and the Chipmunks 3... *shudders*

Those movies are designed towards little kids, not teenagers.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#52 Posted: 22:04:57 02/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynderfan507
Quote: Mesuxelf

Bu I liked Monsters University smilie

Well then like it smilie honestly the quality of a movie is in the eye is in the beholder.

You wouldn't say that if you had to sit through the horror that was Alvin and the Chipmunks 3... *shudders*

Some movies are just bad in general (Like Birdemic and *gulp* Food Fight)
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#53 Posted: 22:57:19 02/01/2015
Jurassic World: I was never the biggest fan of Jurassic Park but this looks alright; I've already seen the first three so I can see this
Finding Dory: Eh... I was never a huge fan of FN but maybe this'll be good
Avengers: Age of Ultron: I'M SO EXCITED
Avatar 2: I'm not a big fan of the first one and can't believe they're making a sequel
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2: Well, I pretty much have to see this (that cliffhanger); I wasn't going to see part one but my friend offered to take me, so how could I refuse, you know?
Hotel Transylvania 2: I can't believe there's going to be a sequel. I thought the first was cute, but Dracula's daughter annoyed the **** out of me, I don't know why
Peanuts: This looks good
Kung Fu Panda 3: I'm not a fan of the first two or the series tbh
Dead End: It's a horror movie so it's a possibility
Growl: I think this is a werewolf thing so I'm all over this
Inside Out: I actually would like to see this
Cinderella: This looks alright
Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice: I actually kind of want to see this
The Good Dinosaur: This looks cute so far
The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water: Not for me, but I bet my dad will see it once it's on TV - he really liked the first one
The Conjuring 2: The Enfield Poltergeist: I liked the first Conjuring, so we'll see about this
Saw VIII: I'm really confused. The poster to Saw VII said "The Final Chapter" so why is there an eighth one? I guess we'll see. Not a big fan of the Saw series though
Minions: Tbh the minions are kind of annoying to me, though I bet my mom will want to see this
Zootopia: This looks nice so far
Ice Age 5: Ice Age is alright, but still, another one? Guess we'll see
The Incredibles 2: Yes please
Captain America: Civil War: **** yes please
Pinocchio: Sounds interesting
Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters 2: Can't believe they're making a sequel. I did enjoy the first one, so we'll see I guess
Maggie: Sounds interesting
Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2: My mom will love this; still can't believe they're making a sequel though
Gods of Egypt: I actually really like ancient Egyptian culture and their religion and gods, so this might interest me
Goosebumps: I'm speechless. I mean, I used to like these books as a kid, but still
Angry Birds: Lmao
Trolls: I'm actually laughing so hard at this; they mean these things don't they? Lmfaooo
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:03:16 02/01/2015 by LevanJess
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#54 Posted: 23:05:03 02/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: LevanJess
Jurassic World: I was never the biggest fan of Jurassic Park but this looks alright; I've already seen the first three so I can see this
Finding Dory: Eh... I was never a huge fan of FN but maybe this'll be good
Avengers: Age of Ultron: I'M SO EXCITED
Avatar 2: I'm not a big fan of the first one and can't believe they're making a sequel
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2: Well, I pretty much have to see this (that cliffhanger); I wasn't going to see part one but my friend offered to take me, so how could I refuse, you know?
Hotel Transylvania 2: I can't believe there's going to be a sequel. I thought the first was cute, but Dracula's daughter annoyed the **** out of me, I don't know why
Peanuts: This looks good
Kung Fu Panda 3: I'm not a fan of the first two or the series tbh
Dead End: It's a horror movie so it's a possibility
Growl: I think this is a werewolf thing so I'm all over this
Inside Out: I actually would like to see this
Cinderella: This looks alright
Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice: I actually kind of want to see this
The Good Dinosaur: This looks cute so far
The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water: Not for me, but I bet my dad will see it once it's on TV - he really liked the first one
The Conjuring 2: The Enfield Poltergeist: I liked the first Conjuring, so we'll see about this
Saw VIII: I'm really confused. The poster to Saw VII said "The Final Chapter" so why is there an eighth one? I guess we'll see. Not a big fan of the Saw series though
Minions: Tbh the minions are kind of annoying to me, though I bet my mom will want to see this
Zootopia: This looks nice so far
Ice Age 5: Ice Age is alright, but still, another one? Guess we'll see
The Incredibles 2: Yes please
Captain America: Civil War: **** yes please
Pinocchio: Sounds interesting
Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters 2: Can't believe they're making a sequel. I did enjoy the first one, so we'll see I guess
Maggie: Sounds interesting
Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2: My mom will love this; still can't believe they're making a sequel though
Gods of Egypt: I actually really like ancient Egyptian culture and their religion and gods, so this might interest me
Goosebumps: I'm speechless. I mean, I used to like these books as a kid, but still
Angry Birds: Lmao
Trolls: I'm actually laughing so hard at this; they mean these things don't they? Lmfaooo

I didnt notice the Goosebump movie listed smilie
Curious how they plan to go along with this (especially the ending seeing as each one was a cliff hanger both in the T.V. and book version)
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#55 Posted: 23:17:10 02/01/2015
I didnt notice the Goosebump movie listed smilie
Curious how they plan to go along with this (especially the ending seeing as each one was a cliff hanger both in the T.V. and book version)

Oh, there was a cliffhanger in the series? I used to watch the series (not sure if it's the same series, since there wasn't really an ongoing storyline) on the Hub. I'm not sure how they're going to handle a movie about it though, haha.
Here's the synopsis: "A young kid teams up with the niece of young adult horror author R.L. Stine after the writer's imaginary demons are set free on the town of Greendale, Maryland."
---
but i love it all smooth
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#56 Posted: 08:53:25 03/01/2015
Looking forward to seeing Mockingjay Part 2, Incredibles 2, Finding Dory, Zootopia and maybe Minions and Kung Fu Panda 3.

And I will only be interested in Ice Age 5 if we see the humans again (preferably seeing the baby in the first movie, but grown).
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#57 Posted: 13:19:11 03/01/2015
Quote: DarkCynder_543
Looking forward to seeing Mockingjay Part 2, Incredibles 2, Finding Dory, Zootopia and maybe Minions and Kung Fu Panda 3.

And I will only be interested in Ice Age 5 if we see the humans again (preferably seeing the baby in the first movie, but grown).

Exactly! That was a major plot hole; what about the humans? They only appeared in the first movie, and we're completely ignored. After all, did they survive the flood, or the continental drift?
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#58 Posted: 14:57:48 03/01/2015
2015:
Taken 3- Probably would've had a bit of hope for this had the studio not decided that this was worthy of a January release.
The Spongebob Movie: Sponge out of Water- This looks decent, but i'm not keeping my hopes up. considering the crap that Nickelodeon has given us these past years i'm expecting this movie to suck.
Kingsman: The Secret Service- I'm really hoping this film is good. It's directed by X-Men First Class's director so there's a lot of hope there.
Furious 7- this franchise is still going on?
Paul Blart Mall Cop 2- And i thought Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 was an unnecessary sequel.
Avengers: Age of Ultron- HYPE
Pitch Perfect 2- Meh, i liked the first one, this one looks decent.
Tomorrowland- This actually looks pretty cool.
Jurassic World- INSANE HYPE!!!!
Inside Out- definitely seeing it, I hope Pixar comes back to making the insanely amazing quality that their films up to Toy Story 3 had and not get favorable reception like brave or monsters university.
Terminator Genisys- i might see this once i actually watch the other terminator movies.
Minions- why are these things everywhere? it's like Frozen on a much lower scale of fandom. i would've preferred Despicable Me 3 come out now. At least then the minions would be enjoyable. This is like making a cartoon about the Rabbids, it can't work.
Ant-Man- kind of interested to see where this goes. If they do it right this could make for a decent film.
Pan- Only looking forward for this because of Hugh Jackman.
Fantastic Four- Can't be any worse than the other films.
The Scorch Trials- I really liked The Maze Runner and i'm going to read the books soon, so i'm looking forward to where they take this film.
Hotel Transylvania 2- Why does this exist? The first one was terrible, not seeing this one at all.
The Peanuts Movie: I really, REALLY hope Blue Sky Studios knows what they're doing with this license. I'm a huge Peanuts fan and i really want this film to be good.
Spectre 007- HYPE. I loved Skyfall and i can't wait to see where James Bond goes next.
Mockingjay Part 2- Meh, i'll at least finish the series.
The Good Dinosaur- seeing this for the same reasons as Inside Out.
Star Wars: The Force Awakens- not gonna lie, i'm not looking forward to this at all. The trailer didn't convince me at all that this was going to be good(and no, i'm not one of those idiots that's complaining about lightsaber hilt guards and whatnot) and Disney hasn't handled this license very well ever since it bought it. Not to mention i'm not really a big Star Wars fan to begin with.

2016:
Deadpool- i hope they don't mess this up like they did X-Men Origins.
Zootopia- it has a pretty neat concept, but I don't know much else about this film.
Kung Fu Panda 3- Well the second one was great, so i'm interested as to where the series goes next.
Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice- not expecting this to be good. DC is really rushing for a Justice League movie and i'm not expecting the quality of this film to be that great, especially because the only thing we have to go off on is Man of Steel's quality.
Captain America: Civil War- SO MUCH HYPE
Angry Birds- Why? This game series isn't even relevant anymore. While we're at it we should make a movie about Flappy Bird and release it four years from now.
X-Men Apocalypse- this looks awesome. It's great to have Bryan Singer back as director.
Ninja Turtles 2- yet another nail stabbed in Nickelodeon's coffin. not seeing this.
Uncharted- PLEASE DON'T SUCK
Finding Dory- okay, am i going to be that guy? I don't see any reason for this to exist. Finding Nemo ended perfectly and could stand on its own. it didn't need a sequel. Granted, i'll still see it, since Pixar has made films with at least good quality(save Cars and Cars 2), but that doesn't mean it needs one.
Transformers 5- i got really burnt out with Age of Extinction so i'm not seeing this.
Star Trek 3- i might see this one. I liked the last two films despite them being the only things in Star Trek i've seen, so this could be good.
Ice Age 5- No. Just no.
Planet of the Apes 3- I'm REALLY looking forward to this, especially after how awesome Dawn of the Planet of the Apes was.
Doctor Strange- i'm not sure what to think of this, but hey, at least Benedict Cumberbatch is playing the lead.
Sinister Six- not really sure what to think of this film.

Beyond 2016:
Pacific Rim 2- definitely seeing it.
Guardians of the Galaxy 2- seeing.
How to Train Your Dragon 3- HYPE
Toy Story 4- just like Finding Dory, though i'm not expecting this to be all that great.
Despicable Me 3- seeing
Assassin's Creed- just like Uncharted, i'm really hoping this doesn't suck.
Godzilla 2- seeing
Every upcoming Marvel film- seeing
---
Cool cool.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12363
#59 Posted: 22:20:56 03/01/2015
isn't the ratchet and clank movie coming out this year
Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
#60 Posted: 11:30:06 04/01/2015
Assassin's Creed but that's my favourite I can't wait!
---
We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#61 Posted: 00:45:59 05/01/2015
Wait, what's Doctor Strange? I'm thinking its a remake of Doctor StrangeLove... I feel really old right now...
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#62 Posted: 01:11:10 05/01/2015
Quote: EyeBrawler2014
Wait, what's Doctor Strange? I'm thinking its a remake of Doctor StrangeLove... I feel really old right now...

Marvel superhero(?)

I don't know if he's a hero or villain or antihero but he's part of the whole Avengers canon for Phase 3
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:11:21 05/01/2015 by pankakesparx456
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8733
#63 Posted: 01:13:52 05/01/2015
Quote: pankakesparx456
Quote: EyeBrawler2014

Marvel superhero(?)

I don't know if he's a hero or villain or antihero but he's part of the whole Avengers canon for Phase 3

He's a hero.
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#64 Posted: 01:27:03 05/01/2015
the ratchet and clank movie and Moana both look interesting too
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
#65 Posted: 01:33:24 05/01/2015
oh yeah, forgot about Sly Cooper and Ratchet and Clank. they've been so under the radar ever since early last year.

i'd be excited for Ratchet and Clank this year but this film has had like no marketing outside its teaser trailer back at E3. I don't even think there's a release date yet, and you'd think they'd have one at this point considering how far in advance studios usually plan that out.
---
Cool cool.
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
#66 Posted: 05:01:48 05/01/2015
Angry Birds movie...? Angry Birds MOVIE?!
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me