Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
What do you want out of life? [CLOSED]
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3336
#1 Posted: 04:32:42 03/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Just as the title suggests

I'd love to be considering 'special', to be noticed and looked up upon as a role model, someone that when I walk down the street people would look at me and go "Whoa, there he goes"

Also I want to meet an amazing girl who will love me for who I am.

I want to be an actor but I don't even want to be particularly famous, I just want to do the things I like doing.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10445
#2 Posted: 04:40:49 03/01/2015
I must say in a very short manner that I just would love to live and perish in dignified and short manner. I just could fade and that is that.... That would be the dream to me.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#3 Posted: 04:42:41 03/01/2015
I want to make a difference in the world, preferably in medicine and technology which is what i'm studying in school right now. Even if it is a little breakthrough

I also want to be able to live a happy life where I have a cute lil house and a cute husband w a cute lil doggie
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#4 Posted: 04:47:11 03/01/2015
Career goals: Air Force officer (for 10-20 years), then biological researcher; I want to write and publish scientific papers at this time. Also an author as a side career (I can DEFINITELY do that), and possibly even a social justice activist.

Personal goals: Find an amazing wife, have some amazing children, and and start an amazing family. I'd like to live somewhere with a beach, a mountain(s), and a forest all within walking distance, so either California or somewhere in New England.

Overall: Similar to you, Lunarz. I want to make a splash, I want to be remembered and looked up to. But most importantly, I want to live my life with passion, and truly cherish every moment of it.
#5 Posted: 04:53:03 03/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I respect all of your guys' goals so much. It's nice to know people know what they want out of life.
---
#6 Posted: 04:55:31 03/01/2015
I think living with a passion or ambition is exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#7 Posted: 04:56:34 03/01/2015
Definitely. It's how you know you're alive.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#8 Posted: 05:01:51 03/01/2015
not die young is all that comes to mind.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#9 Posted: 05:34:16 03/01/2015
Bring as many smiles as I can. I may not be able to make happy forever....or at all, but I can at least be a bright spot in their life.
Is not easy since some look for trouble and don't want to cooperate, but as I grow older I get more patient with people.

Seeing as how pretty much everyone offline always says nice thing about me and look for me...I'm guessing I'm doing a good job so far...
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#10 Posted: 05:44:32 03/01/2015
Get the maximum profit from doing whatever

Find a cute girl that I'm actually attracted to

Live in a city where my children, if I have any, can roam around free after school instead of coming home and playing games like I do...
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#11 Posted: 05:53:29 03/01/2015
Too always be happy and enjoy myself..

And too make others realize that we don't have to live the way we do currently, and that we don't need government at all.
I want people to realize how easy it would be to just end this all, so that Humanity can finally be free.

Oh and to never be bored again....xP
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
#12 Posted: 05:54:59 03/01/2015
Quote: cowpowa23
and that we don't need government at all.
I want people to realize how easy it would be to just end this all, so that Humanity can finally be free.

Um......Care to elaborate?
#13 Posted: 05:56:08 03/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Metallo

if there were no government then we'd all die fyi
---
#14 Posted: 06:04:09 03/01/2015
no government

diy forever
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#15 Posted: 06:06:05 03/01/2015 | Topic Creator
we could use the white house for paintball fights and nerf wars
---
#16 Posted: 06:07:56 03/01/2015
In all honesty, cow sounded like a real conspiracy theorist there.....
#17 Posted: 06:14:44 03/01/2015
you know considering what it's been like in the world recently i wouldn't be surprised with conspiracy theories
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#18 Posted: 06:18:21 03/01/2015
True, true
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#19 Posted: 07:18:44 03/01/2015
Happiness and peace
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7190
#20 Posted: 07:58:42 03/01/2015
What I have planned is sorta simple. I live in a small town, I live where I work with animals, and doing so, animals get hurt and then you gotta doctor them up, no? I want to be a vet technician, because they pretty much do what vets do, but not to the extent that they do it. I love animals and it just seems something worth doing.

But I want something different, something my mom didn't have until recently: No marital problems or abuse. I grew up with it, and I hated it. I made it clear to the guy I'm with that I don't put up with it, and I never will. I've made a lot of changes in the few years since I lost my dad, and I like the changes. I just want something good and good for others.
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:02:58 03/01/2015 by Ezio
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#21 Posted: 09:13:56 03/01/2015
i have a few goals in mind i want to achieve, but i dunno if i can get there :\

I want to succeed in getting a book series published. I want to tell my own fictional story, and I feel that telling the story through novel writing is the best for me (comics would be too difficult). I just think to myself 'if ****ty novel series like Twilight and Divergent can get published and be popular, my novels can get there too' every time there's doubt lol.

I want to improve on my digital drawings and be popular on art sites like Deviant Art, and do art commissions, and I'm taking a gap year right now to do this.

I also have a desire to be well known, but that's more because due to being bullied throughout my school years, I want to show everyone (the people who hated me) that I can be great.

then there's the whole 'wanting a great boyfriend' thing
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
#22 Posted: 18:11:12 03/01/2015
Quote: Lunarz

omg your joking XD

But sure. This whole system we live by, the "go to school every day" crap which as the years go by, will eventually turn into "OMG UR GOIN 2 COLLAGE LEL :DDDDD"
then it becomes "ok nao git job xDDDDDDD", then you are expected to work away your life as a slave until the day you die, simply because that's what society tells you to do...

We could end all this madness in a day, but sadly people are just too stupid/blind to realize and do anything about it... (Note: Not saying people here are stupid, but that doesn't mean some people here aren't blinded...)

Tis' very frustrating.

We dont need government, I pity the poor fool who thinks like that. (Seriously it amazes me how some people in this world think...and not in a good way. >.>)

In all honesty, cow sounded like a real conspiracy theorist there.....

*COUGH COUGH* Not hinting at anything....nope nothing at all. e_e
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:14:38 03/01/2015 by cowpowa23
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3593
#23 Posted: 18:31:43 03/01/2015
I want to make people smile for once.

I want people to know that I'm on,y trying to help.

But damn my luck.

I also want to be loved by somebody. Not relationship-wise( although that would be nice), but just...be taken into consideration. Nobody even cares about me anymore lol.
---
My life is complete.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#24 Posted: 18:39:21 03/01/2015
Well I already have one thing I want from life (a cute girlfriend that plays video games and has a personality I absolutely LOVE)
But I would also like to make people smile, every time I post a random topic (Like the "I found something interesting" topic I made recently) I want it to leave at least 1 smile on someone's face.
I do want people to know that I never mean harm and if I hurt someone's feelings then I didn't mean it and it was an accident.
Also I want to be known as a legend someday, even I just end up being a comedian I want to be known.
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#25 Posted: 18:44:01 03/01/2015

omg your joking smilie

But sure. This whole system we live by, the "go to school every day" crap which as the years go by, will eventually turn into "OMG UR GOIN 2 COLLAGE LEL smilieDDDD"
then it becomes "ok nao git job xDDDDDDD", then you are expected to work away your life as a slave until the day you die, simply because that's what society tells you to do...

We could end all this madness in a day, but sadly people are just too stupid/blind to realize and do anything about it... (Note: Not saying people here are stupid, but that doesn't mean some people here aren't blinded...)

I mean, I can agree with that on a social level, but not a practical level. You have to put some kind of effort into something in order to be productive. Yes, in order to truly make a splash in the world, you do have to think differently and go outside of the box, but if you don't do anything at all, you will not survive.

And what do you mean, do something about it? If you want to rise above and make a change, don't attack society: rather, outdo society.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:49:49 03/01/2015 by Metallo
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#26 Posted: 18:59:34 03/01/2015
Well..........

I want to move to Canada cause wtfn

I want to either design games,right books that would mainly be fiction,teach or become a psychologist.

I want to met 'the guy' for me that I can love and tell everything to.

I also want to raise kids too whether they be adopted or from a surrogate mother.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#27 Posted: 19:02:51 03/01/2015
I guess to please and serve and comfort those most important to me.
And to be able to afford a wardrobe of fantasy/cosplay that actually satisfies my fashion desires xP
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#28 Posted: 19:12:17 03/01/2015

omg your joking XD

But sure. This whole system we live by, the "go to school every day" crap which as the years go by, will eventually turn into "OMG UR GOIN 2 COLLAGE LEL :DDDDD"

I mean, I can agree with that on a social level, but not a practical level. You have to put some kind of effort into something in order to be productive. Yes, in order to truly make a splash in the world, you do have to think differently and go outside of the box, but if you don't do anything at all, you will not survive.

And what do you mean, do something about it? If you want to rise above and make a change, don't attack society: rather, outdo society.

Oh, you know. Have everyone rise up and band together so we can take down the government..That sort of thing. ^.^

But, sadly, this is all WAY easier said then done..xD

Also, I agree.
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
#29 Posted: 19:18:22 03/01/2015
Oh, you know. Have everyone rise up and band together so we can take down the government..That sort of thing. ^.^

Also, I agree.

You are now on an NSA watchlist. Good job.

But then do that. Be well-educated. Be passionate. Be a leader. Get to the top so you can be the change. Instead of trying to wreck society, lead it in the right direction.
S P Y R O Blue Sparx Gems: 953
#30 Posted: 19:45:17 03/01/2015
A sandwich.

Just kidding, I just wanna live a happy life smilie
---
Spyro is cool, Spyro is cool. Anyone doesn't think Spyro's cool, must be a banana. smilie smilie
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#31 Posted: 19:51:46 03/01/2015
I want to remembered as a positive force in people's lives. I'd love to eventually get into Social Justice activism and I want to maybe work for one of those suicide hotlines on the side of my actual job: psychology. I want to specifically study dreams and the science of dreams.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
#32 Posted: 22:07:13 03/01/2015

Also, I agree.

You are now on an NSA watchlist. Good job.

But then do that. Be well-educated. Be passionate. Be a leader. Get to the top so you can be the change. Instead of trying to wreck society, lead it in the right direction.

Doesn't surprise me. They've been watching us all anyway, so what difference does it make..?
Also agreed, agreed..being a change in the world is a very good thing to do...

(also NSA coem at me brahh >:) )
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#33 Posted: 23:27:37 03/01/2015
I think my life is a good life if I'm loved.
Samius Hunter Gems: 9303
#34 Posted: 23:43:53 03/01/2015
I have some relatively ambitious goals. They probably wont all come true but I'll work towards them, and I will take chances. I don't want to be disappointed in the amount of effort I've invested to reach my dreams when I'm (or if I get to be) an old man.
Anyway, those goals are mainly things that I usually keep to myself, but there is something I can tell you.

I know that I'm a smart guy, and I want to help humanity in general, but I'm no scientist (though ambitious, motivated scientists are probably the thing I respect the most on this earth). I'll probably try to find my own way of making a difference.
A lot of people here in darkSpyro have told me that I inspire them, or that I've changed their lives in a good way. I've stopped a couple of users from committing suicide, though I can't verify that for obvious reasons, it's just what they told me. People tell me that I'm a role model, and that I've taught them many things. Even IRL people tell me that I give them good advice, and that it's good to have someone around who thinks about things.
This is something I find some sort of meaning in. I will continue to learn and grow as a human being, and I will share this knowledge and be an inspiration to others to the best of my abilities.

As for my future, I don't think my career will ever be the centerpiece of my life, at least not until I find a really fulfilling one. I don't think I could reach my maximum potential by just working on this one thing.
One thing that I find to be pretty central to my life philosophy, is that I want to try to prolong my life for as long as possible, and I'm actively seeking for means to do so. I want to see the future, and be around for those life-changing discoveries that have yet to come. I also want to surpass my current condition, and become something greater than I already am.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me