Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Frick me...(But in seriousness...)
Page 1 of 1
Frick me...(But in seriousness...) [CLOSED]
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#1 Posted: 01:29:31 01/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Yeah, frick me, I'm the worst, you know why? You know why?!

In a more serious light...What do you guys think of me?

There, I did it, I'm a piece of ****.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:51:04 01/01/2015 by Dark Lord
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#2 Posted: 01:52:44 01/01/2015
I don't really see you enough to make a claim on you.
#3 Posted: 02:01:01 01/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynderfan507
A few months after I joined dS, you became a great friend of mine smilie
But then we stopped talking. And now we never talk anymore. </3

I still get on everyday and I'm more than willing enough for a conversation to be started, I just don't usually make approaches myself on here anymore. smilie;
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
#4 Posted: 02:34:00 01/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Yeah though I usually say what I feel most of the time, I speak my heart, I sometimes decide not to or not sure if I should or not, like what I'll say is a bad idea even if joking...So I end up staying silent.

Though when it comes to my friends, I don't mind as much what I say, I know what I say will usually be something good or in good intention, who I am, seems to be a great person to other people, I'm not quite sure myself because of a problem I have...So I'm going by others opinions, but who I am, who I want to be, I want to try to be the best (Not in a Pokemon way xD), not in a way I'm forcing myself not to be who I'm not, but I try to be as nice as I can because that's just who I am. XP

I guess I should speak to my friends on here more often, but I dunno, I guess when certain events happen, I become attracted to the solitude and keep to myself...Even though I want more friends, more chances.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me