Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34
Core (a fantasy RP) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#151 Posted: 02:12:05 23/12/2014
Starflash hid with Chimera and her fellow phoenix, but she couldn't hide the fact that she was stressed with all that. Too much change in so little time.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#152 Posted: 02:25:44 23/12/2014
Gale looked outside at the ash-covered sky, "I ... I think it might be too late to get out of here, we'd be more likely to die from that ash if we attempted to get back to the city."
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#153 Posted: 02:30:16 23/12/2014
"Damn," Gregora looked down in shame. He didn't want casualties on his second week of the job. But he had to shake it off. If the Chief wanted his help, then it must be urgent. "What are we to do about the small group wandering just outside the city. They seem to want back in or something"
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#154 Posted: 02:32:31 23/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Are they in a shelter?" Shade asked.
---
SC
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#155 Posted: 02:38:33 23/12/2014
"A rickety brick building" Gregora opened the record book to the town map, pointing to their location. "I couldn't get a good view on how many, but I believe there were two to three dragons and possibly a phoenix."
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#156 Posted: 02:54:16 23/12/2014
Chimera strained her ears, she thought she heard something about her and her friends. "Well, I think we should hide, the officers might come this way, and if they try to force us to do anything, I might not just want to hide."

"Even at the cost of the innocent?" Blarna asked.

Chimera frowned, "As much good they might mean, I doubt i'd rather follow orders. Besides, running and hiding won't save this city."
---
#157 Posted: 02:59:11 23/12/2014
Starflash could tolerate the ash for a little while, but it would do effect after a while. She knew she had wind powers, but the problem was she only used it once when she was in danger, and it was involuntary. She wasn't going to put herself in peril on purpose just to activate that strange, secondary power.
---
#158 Posted: 03:09:33 23/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Deep in the thick ash a earpearcing screech was heard along with a bright flash of red light which seemed to light up the ash cloud red as well.

Shade looked out the window. "We need to retrieve them now. That creature is out there."

Just as Shade said that a slight rumble could be felt. The roof Chimera and the others suddenly turned to ash. The creature then saw Starflash and the other phoenix and roared at them.
---
SC
#159 Posted: 03:29:35 23/12/2014
"To me, now!" Chimera spread her wings over the three of them and created a dome of shadow energy, "This should hold, but I don't know how long," Chimera said afterwards.
---
#160 Posted: 03:43:15 23/12/2014
"What do you think the creature wants anyway?" Starflash asked Chimera innocently, getting quite scared.
---
#161 Posted: 03:47:25 23/12/2014
"I don't know, but I won't let it get to either of you two, i'be already lost too many people to lose anyone else."

Blarna looked at Chimera curiously, wondering what drove the dragoness to be so protective.
---
#162 Posted: 03:50:29 23/12/2014
Starflash stick close to Blarna and Chimera. She was viewing them as family already.
---
#163 Posted: 04:25:01 23/12/2014
Chimera turned to her pheonix companions, "Starflash, I promise to you that i'll get your home back."

(I know just the song for this situation; Paradise (what about us?) by Within Temptation.)
---
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#164 Posted: 04:35:01 23/12/2014
Occ: Um...Do you want me to answer Shade's question? Because it seems Shade is talking with someone else
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#165 Posted: 05:26:02 23/12/2014
"Then what now?! We can't stay here!" Shadow fretted keeping Kumara I. Between himself and the incoming danger.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#166 Posted: 13:25:31 23/12/2014
Polara paced around the cave, "Well, me and my brother can keep the ash away with our elements, and I could probably freeze what little lava might flow this way, so the only real problem is getting stuff to eat and drink."
---
#167 Posted: 19:33:06 23/12/2014
Quote: theuone
Chimera turned to her pheonix companions, "Starflash, I promise to you that i'll get your home back."

(I know just the song for this situation; Paradise (what about us?) by Within Temptation.)

Starflash firmly believed that, but she was still too awed and nervous with all those events.

(I know that group. Amazing songs they have smilie)
---
#168 Posted: 20:18:37 23/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sky the Dragon
Occ: Um...Do you want me to answer Shade's question? Because it seems Shade is talking with someone else

ooc: Yes Dusk should answer Shade's question.

The creature slamed its fist down on the shadow shield with such force that the shield began to crack. It mostly aimed at the two phoenix. It gave out another screech.
---
SC
#169 Posted: 21:14:47 23/12/2014
"It is after us! I can sense it!" Starflash said frantically, panicking severely after seeing the shield cracking like that.
"Can't that thing talk? Somebody ask! What does it want from us!?" she said, almost crying.
---
#170 Posted: 21:36:38 23/12/2014
"I don't know." Dusk said
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#171 Posted: 00:39:20 24/12/2014
Chimera turned to Starflash, "I think it would have talked already if it could, but don't worry, I won't let any more of my friends be taken away, i've already lost too many. I won't be alone anymore!" Chimera's voice to started to crack as she shouted out to the beast, and she struggled to keep her fear buried.

Blarna spread her wings around Starflash, hoping the dragoness could hold on.
---
#172 Posted: 00:51:39 24/12/2014
Starflash was in awe on how calm Chimera was with all that, and how determined she was to protect her and Blarna. She then threw away her panic as best as she could, and sharpened her claws. If that creature was made of fire, then it was no use trying to use her fire against it. As the shield cracked further, she started to wonder why the massive fist of the creature aimed at the shield precisely. She could see many other creatures in the distance, yet the humongous volcano creature aimed precisely at the shield, making Starflash conclude that the massive owner of that claw was targeting them specifically...
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5569
#173 Posted: 00:54:13 24/12/2014
"Guys? I have an idea!" Silver said excitedly. "If any of you can use the fire element, then maybe we could defeat it by me throwing a snowball and one of you melting it with fire, so water gets on the creature! Do you think it could work?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#174 Posted: 01:09:20 24/12/2014
(Wait, is Silver with Chimera and the phoenixs? Or rather, the same area?)
---
#175 Posted: 01:47:15 24/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Shade heard the creature in the distance he quickly went outside and saw it was attacking something. He quickly used his light breath and shot at its head.

The light blast hit the creature's head and knocked it over just before it could slam its mighty fist.
---
SC
#176 Posted: 01:51:59 24/12/2014
"Woah, who is that?" Starflash asked surprised. Se could see it was some type of dragon, but she wondered if a dragon could be that strong to make a giant like that one come to a stop like it just did.
---
#177 Posted: 01:55:25 24/12/2014
"I'm not sure, hello, is someone out there?" Blarna called out. Chimera felt herself start to weaken with how long her shield was up.
---
#178 Posted: 01:59:21 24/12/2014
The darkened shield didn't let Starflash appreciated who just dared to face the creature like that. The claw was still visible, but her curiosity was just too much. Cracking open the shield with her small body, leaving a small cavity, she immediately went to the stranger.
"Hey... eh... who are you?" she asked, feeling the necessity to know Shade's name.
---
#179 Posted: 02:01:40 24/12/2014 | Topic Creator
The creature then got back up and breathed fire at Shade.

Shade then breathed a light blast at the flame and pushed the fire back untill it exploded in its face.

The creature then gave a screech before flying off injured.
---
SC
#180 Posted: 02:01:44 24/12/2014
Chimera tensed up, seeing Starflash leave her shield, but she didn't respond.
---
#181 Posted: 02:04:25 24/12/2014
Quote: Spyroconvexity
The creature then got back up and breathed fire at Shade.

Shade then breathed a light blast at the flame and pushed the fire back untill it exploded in its face.

The creature then gave a screech before flying off injured.

"Woah... that was close!" Starflash said with an adrenaline pump.
"Really, who are you mister? How did you do that? What was that thing? Why was it after us? Where did it come from?" Starflash rapidly said, desperate for answers.
---
#182 Posted: 02:07:40 24/12/2014
Chimera and Blarna exchanged sighs of relief, seeing the creature fly off, and Chimera let her shield fall apart as she walked outside.
---
#183 Posted: 02:14:39 24/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Easy, easy one question at a time. As for your first question my name is Shade and I am chief of the Draco City Police."
---
SC
#184 Posted: 02:17:55 24/12/2014
"Police!?" Starflash asked, rather rudely and upset.
"We'll one of your... subordinates, tried to throw me in prison!" she said angrily, finding the earlier officers threatening and rude.
---
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#185 Posted: 02:18:17 24/12/2014
"Well, I'm a dark creature, meaning I probably can't do much... Probably distracting," Kumara said slowly, "shadow is also dark, but he also has electricity... And we both use energy weapons..." She then was interrupted by Shadow.
"I think we can help. Even if the odds are against us, we can still fight until we can no longer stand!" He said determined. Kumara smirked slightly.
"What do you say?" Shadow asked Polara and Gale.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#186 Posted: 02:25:06 24/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Yes I've asked them to restrict access to Mt. Red Rock and they were following orders. Sorry about that my friend." Shade said.
---
SC
#187 Posted: 02:28:52 24/12/2014
Starflash understood, but she was still upset about the officers rather hostile approach.
"They were kinda mean. But never mind that. I have lived near the volcano for quite a while now, and I never expected something like that to pop out of it. I can't believe something that huge has been living so close to me!" Starflash exclaimed, believing that the volcano's inside must have been the creature's home before she went living there.
---
#188 Posted: 02:32:14 24/12/2014
Gale and Polara exchanged glances, "Well, I could probably use my wind powers to keep the ash away." Gale replied.

Polara then said, "And with my control over ice, i'm sure we can handle whatever happens."

Meanwhile, Chimera narrowed her eyes, "Well, so long as you don't try and force us to leave, I should be okay. I'm going to help everyone get there home back, I've already promised Blarna and Starflash here. I myself am Chimera."
---
#189 Posted: 02:41:02 24/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"The city is no longer safe for people as long as that creature is around." Shade said. "We need to find more about this creature before we go looking for a fight."
---
SC
#190 Posted: 02:46:09 24/12/2014
"I can tell you this much; it was targeting us. There are many other ones down there, yet the creature attacked the three of us specifically. Didn't you see the way he punched that shield? Why was it after us?" Starflash asked worriedly, fearing a persecution. The creature could have attacked anyone else, but it was clearly concentrating on them.
---
#191 Posted: 02:48:44 24/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"I don't know it may of been attracted to your heat." Shade said.
---
SC
#192 Posted: 02:55:33 24/12/2014
"Attracted to our heat? That sounds ... hmm, I don't know." Blarna said, thinking it over.

"Well, I can understand you wanting those who didn't want to fight to leave, but just the small group of us, we should be able to figure this mystery out." Chimera replied.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:12:35 24/12/2014 by theuone
#193 Posted: 03:00:58 24/12/2014
Starflash was worried with that information. Even when she didn't activated her fire, her body still emitted a lot of heat. However, she tried to remain positive.
"Well, considering the way you fended off that creature, I know we have a chance." she said, though unsuccessful in hiding her worry. She then cautiously approached Shade and whispered;
"Um... what do you think the creature will do if it catches either of us?" she asked shakily, wanting to be prepared for whatever terrifying experience could be on the way.
---
#194 Posted: 03:09:54 24/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"I don't know but I won't let it catch any of us." Shad said.
---
SC
#195 Posted: 03:13:51 24/12/2014
"Same here, I won't let that beast hurt anyone." Chimera agreed.
---
#196 Posted: 03:17:56 24/12/2014
Starflash believed Shade knew more about the creature than what was letting out, but decided not to question him further. He looked a little unstable.
---
#197 Posted: 03:39:45 24/12/2014
"So, does anyone have a plan?" Blarna ruffled her wings before starting to preen.
---
#198 Posted: 04:07:52 24/12/2014
Name: Inferno
Species: Sunbird/Phoenix
Weapons: Besides his feathers, claws, and fire None
Elements: Fire
Personally: Rash, Head Strong, Talktive, prideful, some what arrogant, friendly
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
History: Inferno is a rare breed of phoenix known as a Sunbird, Sunbirds were known for their combat prowess. But most if not all Sunbirds are dead making them a endanger species. Inferno is a wander, roaming the world in hopes to find others like him.

Occ: Sorry for the lackluster story lol
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5569
#199 Posted: 15:15:16 24/12/2014
"Well, go ahead, ignore my brilliant plan because I'm a half-breed. I'm tired of corrupt police-dragons controlling who makes the plans. I bet if you could choose between a horrible plan that will get us killed by a full dragon and a brilliant plan that will destroy all evil forever by a half-dragon, you'll choose the full dragon's plan! You wouldn't side with a half-breed if every single thing meaningful to you was dependent on it! You know what? You can just keep on doing that, and I'll just keep on going into that 'dangerous' volcano," Silver snarled and ran off.

"Don't take that personally," Skyward whispered to Shade. "She gets like that occasionally."

((New character!))

Name: Sharpwing
Species: Wyvern
Weapons: Specially made claw and wingcovers that make his claws sharper and add claws on his wings.
Elements: Poison, Fire
Personality: Sharpwing has an animalistic personality, reacting on impulse and not making plans for the future. He tends to fight first and ask questions later.
Appearance: Sharpwing is a dark red, almost brown, wyvern with a yellow belly that makes him look like a cobra if a small animal approached him from the front. A yellow frill runs down his back, and his tail sticks out for balance. There are three sharp spikes on his tail, but only the middle one has a poison stinger. His eyes are big and yellow.
History: Still coming up with one.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#200 Posted: 16:47:42 24/12/2014
Chimera looked in the direction of Silver and Skyward, "Well, if you've got a plan, i'm all ears."
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me