Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s)
First | Previous | Page 25 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 48 49 50
The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8693
#1201 Posted: 22:54:20 30/10/2014
"She's right Cairo. I've seen animals change." Rose said. She then looked at Sybil. "Sybil didn't you have a talk with Jet before? Didn't he do something to earn your trust?"
---
SC
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1202 Posted: 00:04:51 31/10/2014
Royal flies over to Sybil's side and lands beside her to assist in the conversation.
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1203 Posted: 04:39:18 31/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"She's right Cairo. I've seen animals change." Rose said. She then looked at Sybil. "Sybil didn't you have a talk with Jet before? Didn't he do something to earn your trust?"

Sybil lowered her paw, begging Rose to say no more. Cairo was probably going to be frantic if he found out that Sybil purposely threw herself in the water at Jet's mercy just so that she could find out if he was worth trusting.
"We just had a friendly conversation. He is small, and didn't looked anyway interested of challenging Cairo. I believe he just wants a chance to be home, and isn't that what this Haven is for?" Sybil said, turning this time to Cairo. The mighty orca said nothing. Instead, he simply turned around and return to the ocean. It was no doubt it was going to be difficult for him and Jet to get along...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:47:15 02/11/2014 by Felines
#1204 Posted: 05:25:00 01/11/2014
Rose stayed quiet. "I hope Jet can return to his pod."
---
SC
#1205 Posted: 05:49:34 02/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil was doubtful about it, but she was hoping that some of Rose's optimism would rub off on her.
---
#1206 Posted: 06:14:08 02/11/2014
Jet soon swam back to his usual spot near the broken bridge.
---
SC
#1207 Posted: 23:49:14 02/11/2014 | Topic Creator
It was getting late, but Sybil stayed behind. Though she was very tired, the spectacle she called Light Beach was hopefully going to start tonight. Since it only happens for a few weeks a year, there was no way she was gonna miss it. It was the best way to relieve some of the stress she was feeling right now...
---
#1208 Posted: 00:47:53 03/11/2014
Rose stayed behind with Sybil. She could tell she was happy about something. "What are you so happy about Sybil?" She said with a slight laugh.
---
SC
#1209 Posted: 04:30:06 03/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"We'll it's that time of the year. Light Beach is going to happen tonight. You did see it last year, didn't you? It's quite a spectacle." Sybil explained, unable to hide her excitement. Seeing such a wonder of nature was always enough to cheer her up, and if Rose decided to stay, then better. Company always helped her as well.
---
#1210 Posted: 04:34:17 03/11/2014
"I've never seen Light Beach. What is going to happen?" Rose said.
---
SC
#1211 Posted: 04:49:48 03/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"You haven't?" Sybil asked, a little confused. Was it that Rose arrived at the island after Light Beach was over? It was a year ago, and will all the events that have happened, Sybil was growing forgetful.
"We'll you see, at that very area of water there, bioluminescent creatures fill the entire place. It's almost like the water itself comes alive." Sybil explained, signaling the waters below the pile of rock and coral where she had her first meeting with Jet.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8691
#1212 Posted: 04:53:59 03/11/2014
Sayan remained as well, not saying a word.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#1213 Posted: 05:20:30 03/11/2014
"Wow! That sound really cool! How often does it happen?" Rose asked.
---
SC
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#1214 Posted: 14:20:58 03/11/2014
Kona was now awake. She stepped out of her den, yawning. She trotted down to the beach. She was starving. Maybe she would find something to eat there, or on her way to the beach.
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
#1215 Posted: 20:00:36 03/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Wow! That sound really cool! How often does it happen?" Rose asked.

"Just for a few weeks every year. And it's not every night. I always see it when I have the chance. It's something unique." Sybil kindly explained, not noticing Sayan, since she was too concentrated on the disappearing sun...
---
#1216 Posted: 20:20:53 03/11/2014
"I can't wait to see it!" Rose said in excitement.
---
SC
#1217 Posted: 23:44:59 03/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Rose didn't have to wait long, since as soon as the sun set, little colorful dots began to appear in the water. It was almost as if there was a rainbow about to pop up any minute.

"It gets better at midnight. Let's go to the coral rocks. It seems more beautiful." Sybil explained heading to where she met Jet, and wondering if Rose was gonna be patient enough to wait that long. Sybil was use to waiting, and sometimes even fell asleep there. She even remembered the time that both she and Jaerl fell asleep one night on those very coral rocks.
---
#1218 Posted: 06:02:59 04/11/2014
"I can't wait!" Rose said as she looked at Sayan. "Come on Sayan." She said with enthusiasm.
---
SC
#1219 Posted: 06:22:44 04/11/2014
"Ought to be quite something.," Sayan with a smile. He proceeded to follow Rose.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:46:41 04/11/2014 by redwes
#1220 Posted: 10:35:20 04/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"Oh? Sayan, I didn't see you there." Sybil exclaimed, though not surprisingly. The Amur leopard had such a tendency to be that secretly that the civet didn't got startled anymore.

By the time it got dark, where only the moon and the stars were seen, the view was interrupted by a very vivid light that came from the water below the coral rocks. Millions of bioluminescent microorganism were inhabiting the water, making that incredible spectacle of light a wonder to behold.
"You see now? This is Light Beach." Sybil explained to Rose, holding her excitement. She then wondered if Sayan managed to see it last year...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:36:15 04/11/2014 by Felines
#1221 Posted: 15:39:16 04/11/2014
Just As Kona reached the beach, "Light Beach" had started. Though she was not at the same area of the beach as Sayan, Rose, and Sybil, she was quite happy watching the glowing water by herself.

OOC: if I don't post much, don't worry, I'm still here! Always reading this RP even when my characters don't have a place to join at the moment. I'll try to post though smilie
---
#1222 Posted: 16:44:34 04/11/2014
"Wow!!" Rose said with amazement. She then sat down next to Sayan and leaned on him watching Light Beach.
---
SC
#1223 Posted: 17:54:29 04/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Nobody noticed yet, but almost three hours had passed. The light was, not that oblivious to Sybil, quite hypnotic. She remembered that humans had created similar lights with electricity, but it would never be as beautiful as the real thing. It was still halftime before midnight, so she decided to get a snack before the real spectacle began.

"I'm gonna get some fish you guys, just stay here and let me know if something happened." Sybil explained, leaving the place quickly. Knowing Sayan, he was probably going to offer his help, but Sybil wanted to do it herself. She feared she would lose the ability to fish if she kept accepting help and offerings, especially from Royal and Sayan himself...

OOC: It is time for Sholeh to make an appearance, and I know the perfect way to integrate her. Since you guys may be too busy with your own, it's no problem. I will take control of the character, unless there are second opinions. Oh, and I forgot to mention, I included Jet in the antagonist list of the first page. Spyroconvexity, let me know if the description is okay, or create your own one smilie
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:17:40 04/11/2014 by Felines
#1224 Posted: 19:38:28 04/11/2014
Ooc: The description is right on!

"Ok see you in a few Sybil!" Rose said as she leaned in closer to Sayan.
---
SC
#1225 Posted: 20:01:50 04/11/2014
"We should go to the beach more often.," Sayan said sounding slightly hypnotic. This was a peaceful moment and the the Amur leopard was quite enjoying it.
---
#1226 Posted: 20:14:11 04/11/2014
"Especially on Light Beach." Rose said as she looked at the now glowing waters. She then rested her head aganst Sayan.
---
SC
#1227 Posted: 20:31:56 04/11/2014 | Topic Creator
All was well, and Sybil was very happy. Shadow was back where he belonged, Jet seems trustworthy, and so far, there was no dingo to be found inside the Haven, as various rumors have suggested. She believed things couldn't get any worse than the previous situation, but something very disturbing was happening near the beach.

A familiar warbler was frequenting the waters, calling to Jet. He called with a different tone of voice so that the other orcas wouldn't recognize him, and also, he stayed very far away from Light Beach, hoping that Jet wasn't near there, gazing at the "silly" spectacle as that bitter warbler put it. Yeah, the warbler was Yodel. He was calling to Jet, and sounding urgent. But Sybil didn't called to Jet, so why would Yodel want to speak to Jet? What was he up to this time?
---
#1228 Posted: 20:41:42 04/11/2014
Jet was swimming nearby when he heard Yodel. He sounded urgent and he didn't want to blow his cover. So he swam to Yodel as fast as he could. Soon a wave came up to the beach Yodel was on and it revealed Jet. When he saw it was Yodel he was surprised. "You called for me?"
---
SC
#1229 Posted: 22:51:29 04/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"Indeed. So, you must be that new orca everybody keeps talking about. Oh poor you, being treated like an outcast, but hey, you and me both big guy." Yodel said, rambling about, and amused to meet somebody that was in a similar situation.

"Oh silly me, that's not what I'm here. Follow me please. There is someone desperate to meet you, and believe me, she may be able to help you with your problems. Now right this way, and let's avoid being spotted due to those stupid lights" Yodel said, both mysteriously and bitterly.
---
#1230 Posted: 05:31:51 05/11/2014
"Oh?" Jet said. "So this warbler is an outcast like me? He may be of some use to me. But what of this animal he his leading me to? What if they begin to suspect something is wrong?" He thought to himself as he followed Yodel. "Who are you and who are you taking me to?"
---
SC
#1231 Posted: 16:53:54 05/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"Oh you'll see." Yodel said, still with his mysterious air and heading to a shore pretty far away from Light Beach. Once on shore, a brown animal with a long body, with such short paws it was almost dragging it's body like a snake, cautiously but surely approached the suspecting Jet.

"Oooh, so you are the famous Jet. Yodel has told me a lot of things about you. Oh yeah, he is a good warbler, he just want nature to take it's course again." the approaching voice said. It was a female voice, and once it got closer to Jet, the shine of the moon revealed the mysterious animal. It was a mongoose! Taking a short pause and approaching Jet a little more, she continued talking.

"The name's Sholeh, handsome. Oh yeah, I know what you want. You want to be the leader of the orca pack, right? Well then, I might know a way for you to reach that far, but you'll have to listen to me. And as a bonus, who knows, I might throw you a certain civet into the bargain." Sholeh finished, making it very clear who was she talking about...
---
#1232 Posted: 18:01:23 05/11/2014
Now Jet knew they were no threat to Shadow's plan he could drop the act. "Yes I do want to be alpha male again. But my master doesn't want that rat. He wants the tiger." Jet said. "I'm sure you have heard of the Komodo Dragon that made his way to the island? Well he is my master and I take orders from him only."
---
SC
#1233 Posted: 19:40:19 05/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sholeh was taken off-guard by that revelation, just like Yodel.
"Oh? You are in league with that lizard that appeared here the other day? Hah, wow, you are so full of surprises. I like it." Sholeh said, not acting surprised anymore.
"So he wants the tiger then. Oh yeah, Yodel told me all about it. The little one gave your master quite the scratch. It's understandable he wants revenge." Sholeh added, making very clear that the warbler was spying on everyone for the last couple of days.

"Ok then, in order for you to please your master, you have to be the leader. Now listen carefully. That Cairo may be stronger than you, but leadership is not determined by strength, it's the followers. Or haven't you noticed?" Sholeh said with a malevolent air, before continuing.
"As pathetic as it sounds, that beast is in love with the civet." she said with a chuckle.
"Oh yeah, he can hide it all he wants, but I have seen from a distance the way he acts around Sybil. Why else do you think he doesn't have any off springs? And Yodel told me how he overworked his pod to make that bridge. It wouldn't surprise me if the other orcas are getting tired of his over excessive loyalty to that meddling civet." Sholeh finished, wanting Jet to understand that the only way to rob Cairo of his position was to bring his pod against him.
---
#1234 Posted: 20:05:47 05/11/2014
"So bring his pod aganst him and in turn have free will to bring my master back to have his revenge? I like it but.....for this to work my master must meet you and agree with your plan." Jet said. "Hop on. I'm sure he will be waiting on the other island beach."
---
SC
#1235 Posted: 23:37:33 05/11/2014 | Topic Creator
That wasn't part of Sholeh's plans, but she didn't want to question Jet, so she hopped on and got ready to meet the notorious Komodo Dragon.
"Yodel, you stay here and inform me if something unusual happens." Sholeh commanded, with the warbler obeying. After a while, Sholeh decided to kill time by talking.

"You know, getting rid of that tiger might be important. Once she reached adulthood, she would be almost impossible to handle. Tigers are quite powerful after all." she said, thinking things through.
"But you know, the one in my way is Sybil. Both you and your master had the chance to eliminate her, and yet, you didn't..." Sholeh said, stopping there. She expected a quick answer. Thanks to Yodel, she knew about Sybil's encounter with Shadow at the bridge, as well as the civet's dive in front of Jet. Such perfect occasions to get Sybil out of the way felt wasted for the malevolent mongoose.
---
#1236 Posted: 07:40:12 06/11/2014
"My master has his ways of dealing with pests. I don't know why he didn't get rid of Sybil he was more focused on getting that tiger out of the way after the fight on the bridge." Jet said. "I only saved Sybil to gain her trust so she wouldn't suspect anything. I've been laying low for awhile." Jet explained. Soon they were nearly at the meeting spot Shadow was at.

"Well, well, well what do we have here? A mongoose riding atop my fateful companion? Tell me jet why have you brought this here?" Shadow said with a flick of his toung.

"Master she wishes to help us from what she said to me." Jet said moving up on shore.

Shadow looked at Sholeh. "Tell me.....does this mongoose have a name?"
---
SC
#1237 Posted: 13:43:34 06/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"So I finally meet the Komodo Dragon that caused quite a stir the other day. Name's Sholeh, and don't you forget it" she said, showing a surprising amount of trust approaching Shadow without worry or fear.
"I can help your boy here be the leader of the orca pod. That idiotic Cairo has been the leader for too long." she expressed with anger, before continuing.
"I understand you want to get even with that tiger brat, am I right? Well, that can be arranged of course. But first, we need your pretty boy here to become leader. And all I ask is to be rid of one, well, two stupid animals actually." Sholeh confessed, hiding her distress to Shadow for the fact that he didn't attack Sybil when he had the chance. Jet already knew that one of the animals must be Sybil, but who was the second one she just mentioned?
---
#1238 Posted: 17:53:05 06/11/2014
"Oh? And what is this second animal you wish to get rid of?" Shadow said with intrest.
---
SC
#1239 Posted: 19:11:33 06/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"That brutish eagle they call Royal. Hah, there is nothing royal about him! He brutally killed one of my own and then banished my species to the outback. Banished from our own home just so he could please that invading... civet!" Sholeh explained, infuriated. And it was getting very obvious that the mention of Sybil in particular, wether by name or species, was like drinking a poison.
---
#1240 Posted: 20:13:50 06/11/2014
Shadow thought about it for a moment. "Very well but we must get Cairo out of the way then we go along with our plan." He said as he started to head back into the forest. "Oh and Sholeh remember to bring me the tiger they call Rose to me alive. I want the satisfaction of killing her myself." Shadow said with a hiss.
---
SC
#1241 Posted: 20:32:39 06/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"Oh yes indeed." Sholeh said without second thoughts, still believing the tiger in adulthood had to be avoided. She climbed back on Jet and got ready to return home.
"Nice guy there your master. I like him. Very straightforward." Sholeh commented after a while. She found it rather amusing that a mighty animal like an orca would follow the orders of a more underwhelming animal. She didn't dare to ask though. She was more incline to believe that maybe Shadow saved Jet's life someway, like Sybil did to Cairo all those years ago.
---
#1242 Posted: 21:01:20 06/11/2014
"Yes he's like that." Jet said.
---
SC
#1243 Posted: 22:47:03 06/11/2014 | Topic Creator
The night was getting cold, and Sholeh cuddle herself, trembling a little. She decided to talk a little more to get the cold off her mind.
"Jet, was it? Listen, should you be successful in becoming leader, would you do something for me?" she asked in a sweet yet terrifying voice. Shadow was too focused on his revenge on Rose to think of anything else, but Sholeh's priority was both Royal and Sybil. She hated them so much she was still unsure who she wanted out of the way the most.
---
#1244 Posted: 02:58:38 07/11/2014
Kona was strolling down the beach, gazing at the water. She noticed a few animals sitting, watching Light Beach. Kona sighed, wondering if she should say hello. She shrugged and continued walking along, slowly.
---
#1245 Posted: 04:23:29 07/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil was almost hypnotized by the light, but the feeling didn't last long. Once she digested her fish better, she was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable. Was it because she had too much company, or was it the sudden chill? Maybe she missed the keas? Whatever the reason, she felt that night was different somehow, but she quickly dismissed it as nothing more than the midnight cold. As she turned around to get a close check on her tree, she saw somebody in front of her.

"Wait, who's there? Rose... no wait..." she said, as she adapted her nocturnal eyes to the dark.
"Oh? Kona, is it you? How long have you been standing there? Come come, you get a better view from up there." Sybil said very kindly, showing Kona the space where she was standing. Sybil then decided that the tree could wait and remained on the beach with everybody. It's not occasional you get to spend that amount of friends.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1246 Posted: 07:04:38 07/11/2014
Royal however would not be so easily tricked, let alone taken out. His talons could easily slice through Shadow's flesh and would even more easily slice open the treacherous Sholeh. Then there was also his beck, which was just as sharp and lethal as his talons. His eyesight would also pose a problem to any of the conspiring group.

Jaerl continues to sleep unaware of anything. He is thoroughly exhausted and will not be waking for some time. Sybil's home however looks fantastic.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:56:03 07/11/2014 by Wyrstel
#1247 Posted: 07:40:01 07/11/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Jaerl leaving the Haven is a first, and just happening to appear there seems too sudden.

Sybil proceeded to perch on the rocky coral to continue gazing at Light Beach, very, very oblivious to the conspiracy that was taking place.

Meanwhile, as Sholeh was waiting for Jet to answer her, she was thinking very hardly how would she be able to bring Royal directly to Jet, should he accept her offer. If she hated someone more than Sybil, it had to be that eagle. So brutally killing one of her own, and it wasn't even because of self-defense or food, those things disgusted her. She wanted both Royal and Sybil eliminated because they are a threat to her own kind, so she considered that a form of self-defense; recruiting animals far more stronger than her to get the job done, which is why she didn't feel any remorse. As for Shadow's revenge, well, she believed he was going to eat Rose afterwards, which is the other excuse for killing she finds valid.
---
#1248 Posted: 08:27:49 07/11/2014
ooc: Yah it's too early to have Jaerl know about the conspiracy. Could you edit your post please?

"And what would you want me to do?" Jet asked in a kind manor.

Rose saw Kona. "Yah Kona come join us!" She said as she began to feel a little cold from the cold night air. Sha moved closer to Sayan. "Burrrrrr it's cold out tonight Sayan."
---
SC
#1249 Posted: 08:50:34 07/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sholeh inhaled and exhaled very deeply, thinking a little before answering.
"As you may know right now, I have two particular... individuals getting in my way. You master seems too distracted by his revenge to think of anything else. You wouldn't mind getting the job done yourself, right?" she asked, in her sweet yet terrifying voice that seemed to distinguish her so well by now. She hoped that Jet would say yes. After all, she was going to help him bring Cairo's pod against him.
---
#1250 Posted: 09:01:22 07/11/2014
"My master may seem distracted by that tiger but I ashure he is quite cable of doing the job as well. But if you wish for me to do your dirty work you will have to make it worth while. More than getting control of the pod." Jet said using his cunningnis to get what his master really wanted.......control over both islands.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 25 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me